GD AND HIS HONEY

Me and my Dragon

 

 CHAPTER 82:
 
 
 
DAESUNG’S POV
  
 
Last leg of my concert In Japan, I’m so pumped up, I just found out that Jiyong hyung, maknae, Hayi and the addition to YG Family Akdong musician will watch my concert, I hope T.O.P hyung and Gian will watch too but unfortunately hyung must rest and read his scripts. I heard he will re-shoot some scenes for his new movie.
  
While listening to some music, I mentally count how many days or months Chel is missing. I’ve lost count already and I miss her so much. she’s like a dear sister to me, I miss her laugh, I miss how she sulk because she and the dragon have a misunderstanding, I miss how she bully maknae and I miss how she takes good care of us. I grab my bag and search for the pink envelope, I smile when I remembered how shocked I was when I found it in between my underwear.
 
To you sweet smiling angel Daedae,
 
How can an angel lives on earth and be my friend? Oh God! That you for letting Daedae live with us. It's true! You are our angel! That angel wings really suit you. Promise! *giggles*
 
Yah! I know you like Keisha, don't her hurt okay? She a dear friend to us. I know you wont. I know you. :) Omo! You're blushing! OMG! Reading Keisha's name makes you blush. Hahaha! You're so cute! Aigoo! I'm really glad you love and appreciate me and Gian's birthday gift to you. Its hard to buy a gift for a person who can afford to buy anything. 
 
But kidding aside, I'm really glad we're friends. Thank you for always taking good care of me and Gian. And I will always gladly to cook for you everytime you ask me. Hearing you laugh is like music in my ears. And that smile? OMG! You make me melt. It's so genuine. That's the first thing I love about you. Your sweet smile. Not to mention your voice. Gosh! You're so good. And hearing you sing, *blush* It makes me giggled like a teenager. 
 
I know sometimes you get pissed to Jiyong everytime he gets jealous over nothing and have fight with me. But please don't be mad at him. I'm sorry if sometimes you and Ri witness us fight. But please Daedae take care of your Jiyong hyun when I'm away. Will you? Sometimes Daedae we have to fight to make us stronger as a couple and as individuals. After our fight you always there for me giving me a sweet and loving smile and then I feel fine. You and Ri are the baby brother's I never have. I'm really blessed to have you both in my life. 
 
Love,
Chelle
 
P.S.
I'm happy for you and Keisha. You both deserves to be happy. Fighting!!! :)
  
I laugh after reading, I don’t want to cry not here, not now. We are all interrupted when maknae suddenly burst the door open, brow knit together, jaw tense and angry. Very angry. Behind him is the dragon who is a bit shaken and I’m sensing another fight.
  
RI: “Can you leave the three of us alone for a while?” He said to everyone in the dressing room. “Please”
EUN JI: “Is everything okay Suengri-ah?” She asks and a concern look flashes to her face.
RI: “Yes noona, everything’s fine!” The dragon smile to Eun Ji noona to assure her that everything is well.
  
Everyone left the dressing room, maknae is standing beside the door, when the three of us left alone he close the door and lock it.
  
GD: “Suengri-ah, I…”
RI: “Who’s honey?”
DAE: “honey?” I’m lost.
RI: “Who’s honey hyung?”
GD: “I can’t tell you who she is, sorry.”
RI: “Damn it Jiyong! Chel is still missing and here you are flirting with another girl.” He shouts.
DAE: “Wait! Can someone explain to me what’s going on?”
RI: “Ask him.”
DAE: “Hyung, what’s going on?” Jiyong hyung just sigh and sit in the couch.
RI: “Let me explain what happen.” He said. “When I arrive I immediately saw him, so I run towards him but when I’m standing behind him I heard him talking saying. See you later after Dae’s concert. Can’t wait to be with you honey.
DAE: “What? Hyung, I think that’s too much.”
RI: “Is she your new girlfriend?”
GD: “Sorry you caught me.”
RI: “Sorry?” He shouts. “Good thing I haven’t given you Chel’s letter.”
GD: “What letter?”
RI: “It doesn’t matter”
GD: “What letter?” He shouts. “Give me the letter.”
RI: “Why would I give you? You have a new girlfriend right?”
GD: “Just give me the damn letter maknae.”
DAE: “Okay that’s enough. You two should talk nicely.”
RI: “How can I talk to him nicely hyung?” He said while pointing to Jiyong hyung. “Just go to your new girlfriend Jiyong, I’m done with you. I’m ing done with you.
GD: “Fine! I’ll leave now”
RI: “Good! I hope when Chel comes back, she totally forgot you, like you didn’t exist in her life.”
DAE: “Please stop! Hyung, Suengri-ah. Sit down and talk.”
RI: “He already made a choice hyung, he wanted to spend some time to that girl. Just let him”
 
Jiyong hyung just left the dressing room without glancing at the two of us. The concert continues and even though I don’t want to leave maknae alone, I have a concert to finish. At talk time I thanked everyone including Jiyong hyung, maknae and YG artists that went to Tokyo to watch me, after the concert me and Ri went straight to the company van when we both saw Jiyong hyung with a girl. She’s wearing a plain white shirt, jeans and high cut chucks and their hands are entwined with each other. The both of us just look at each other while RI just shrugged his shoulder.
  
“Gian, I’m ing done with GD. His here with his new girlfriend… I don’t care who is that honey.. I’m done… Yes, I’m fine… see you in a few days… bye."
 
======================================================
 
G-DRAGON's POV
 
What the heck have I done? So stupid Kwon Jiyong! I scold myself as I walk out of the dressing room, where I left the two maknae. I’ve been caught again and worst Suengri is the one who caught me. What am I going to do? I walk towards the venue with the security and wait for the concert to start, I sit beside Hayi and good thing honey is just below us. She keeps on staring at me with a confused look, suddenly my phone vibrates and it’s from her.
 
“Everything okay Jiyong?”
 
 “NO! I’ll tell you everything later, just enjoy the concert hon.”
 
After sending the message I just stare at her and when she glances at me she just smile and my mood lifts up instantly.
 
After the concert I do some ninja moves and leave the security behind, I ask honey to meet me at the backstage. When I saw her I immediately grab her hand and entwined it with mine.
 
“Jiyong what’s wrong? Tell me.”
 
“Hon, let’s just talk when we arrive at your suite.” She nods. “Can I stay there until tomorrow?” I ask.
 
“Of course” I give her a tight smile and she squeezes my hand.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
“Tell me what’s been bothering you Jiyong.” Hon said while we both sit in the couch, eating our late dinner.
 
“Suengri found out about you.”
 
“What? Jiyong….”
 
“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you hon.” I pause and look at nothing, “Suengri said his ing done with me”
 
“That’s not what I meant, Jiyong everyone is mad at you.”
 
“Not everyone! You’re still here by my side.”
 
“I won’t leave you, promise!” She smiles at me sweetly and pinch my nose. “Why don’t you just tell them about me, about us?”
 
“I will but not now, this is not the right time hon.”
 
“But….”
 
“No more buts hon, don’t argue with me!”
 
“Okay! Hmmm are done decorating the master’s bedroom? Can I see it when we go home tomorrow?” I think she’s distracting me and it’s very effective. I smile and tuck my tongue out.
 
“No! It’s a surprise okay?”
  
She pout and I laugh, sometimes she’s so childish. I can’t believe she’s turning 30! We talk about everything and anything until we both fell asleep in the couch, me sitting, leaning my head in the arm rest while honey’s head is in my lap. 
 
Next Day!
 
“Wake up! Your phone keeps ringing Jiyong, Manager Kim is calling you.”
 
“Stop! Lie down beside me. 20 more minutes.”
 
“Jiyong, get up! We’re going to miss our flight and I bet Manager Kim is in panic right now. You didn’t call him last night.”
 
“Fine!” I stand up and grab the cup of coffee in her hand and drink it. “Can you pick clothes that I will wear today? Please!”
 
“That’s my coffee.”A slow y smile formed in her y lips and start rummaging to my bags.
 
I wear a peach muscle shirt pair with black shorts, the one I wear in CL’s music video. Of course with a black shoes and socks then she hand me Daesung’s hand banner from last night’s concert and she drape it in my neck. She also hand me a pair of glasses and a beanie. NOT BAD!
 
We’re about to land in Seoul when I turn my gazed to her.
 
“Someone will fetch you okay! Go home straight, wait for me later.” I said to her.
 
“Yes Boss!” She smiles. “I will cook dinner for you. Any request?”
 
“Anything”
 
“Where are you going? Do you have work?”
 
“I’ll go straight to the dorm then talk to Gian.”
 
“Will she understand?”
 
“Of course she will, but I bet she will go thermonuclear at me first.”
 
“Can I meet her?”
 
“Sure! I’ll ask her later.” I didn’t realize the plane landed already. “Go ahead first, I’ll just see you later.”
 
“Okay!” Before she stands I kiss her in her forehead and notice that one of the flight attendant saw us. “Wow! I can’t believe we have an audience.”
 
“Don’t mind her, go now! See you tonight.”
 
--------------------------------------------
 
When I arrive in our new dorm, I just put my bag in my room and went to the penthouse. Okay Kwon Jiyong this is it prepares to face Gian and the rest of the boys. I knock timidly on the door and after a bit Gian open it and ushered me inside.
  
GIAN: “Your back! Ri and Dae arrive this morning, I thought you’re going to stay in Tokyo longer and you give Manager Kim a mini heart attack last night.”
GD: “Sorry about that. Are you alone?”
GIAN: “Yup, they went to the coffee shop across the street. Do you want us to follow them?”
GD: “No! I think you know what happen last night between me and Ri. I know that T.O.P hyung tell you everything, please don’t be mad at him and Bae, I like to explain”
GIAN: “No need! Jiyong, you’re a grown man. Do what you want to do.”
GD: “You’re not mad?
GIAN: “Nope! As long as you’re happy, that’s fine with me.”
GD: “Thank you! I thought you’re going to hate me also.”
GIAN: “I’m not Suengri” She smiles. “As long as I’m still your substitute girlfriend, I’m fine with that.”
 
And with that I hug her tightly and thankful that she’s not mad at me.
 
GD: “By the way, she wants to meet you.”
GIAN: “Me? When?”
GD: “I’ll set a date, maybe after my Singapore concert.”
GIAN: “Sure! Just tell me when.”
GD: “Thank you so much! I have to go now she’s all alone in our house.”
GIAN: “Okay! I’ll accompany you outside.” 
 
While waiting for the elevator, we keep talking about the remaining concerts. I learn that she can’t accompany me anymore because T.O.P hyung will start to shoot again for his movie. Too bad she can’t meet honey. when the elevator door opens T.O.P hyung, Bae, Dae and Ri appear in front of us holding each one a cup of coffee. Ri just went straight in the house and doesn’t even bother to look at me.
 
T.O.P: “Going somewhere Jiyong?”
GD: “I’m going to umma’s house hyung.”
BAE: “Why don’t you join us for dinner?”
GD: “Not yet hungry man. See you soon.”
DAE: “Take care hyung! Maknae, wait for me.”
GD: “Bye guys! Gian Thank you so much.”
GIAN: “Bye! Take care”
 
Weight lifted in my shoulder and before I start the white dragon I text honey saying that Gian is not mad and we need to celebrate.