BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR FINALE - SEOUL (Part 2)

Me and my Dragon

Chapter 63:

 

Day 3! Jam packed! VIP’s came from all over the world to watch Alive tour finale. I think the crowd is twice as the numbers of VIP’s attended on day1 and day2. Keisha flies to Seoul to watch the finale. She’s in the VIP zone with Ilwoo and Minho. I’m sure Dae will be surprise when he saw her.

We were in the dressing room, chilling and teasing each other. I’m sitting on GD’s lap while Gian is having a serious talk with Tabi. Bae is in front of the mirror fixing his hair. That hair style! I miss him with the Mohawk hair.

All of the staff is busy doing their assigned jobs. Walking here and there. On the other hand, Daesung and Seungri are on the other side of the room with Hwanggsabu. Dae and Ri have a mini dumbbell in their hands while doing pushups.

SR: “Uh Dae hyung you’re good. But I’m better that you.”
DS: “Bring it on, maknae! GD gyung can I borrow Chelle for a while?”

GD let go of me then nod. I excitedly went to the two maknae’s. What’s up this time? Everyone stop what they’re doing and pinned their eyes on the two maknae’s

DS: ”Chelle sit on my back. Watch me Lee Seung Hyun!”

I sit on Dae’s back and almost fell when he pushes his body up. Whoa! So strong Daedae. I giggled when I saw Ri’s reaction. He was shaking his head while thinking what to do.

DS: “Bet that, maknae!”
SR: “I will hyung. I told you I’m stronger that you. I can double that.”

Everyone in the dressing room say, whoa! He positions himself and call PP. He instructed PP to ride on his back.

SR: “I told you hyung, I’m stronger than you. PP has 4 legs while my girlfriend only has 2.” He said while doing pushups.

The room filled with laughter with what Ri did. GD called Panda while Bae ask all the male dancers to ride on Seungri’s back.

SR: “Yah! Get off my back. My girlfriend, help me! PP bites them all!”

PP just barks at my boyfriend and run towards Bae who’s sitting comfortably in the couch. Manager Lee enters the dressing room and shakes his head when he saw the chaos going on in the room.

MR.LEE: “1 hour before the show starts. Stop goofing around.”

Everyone stops playing and prepare for the last con. My boyfriend stands up while massaging his back. My poor Panda! He’s always been the favorite of his hyung’s when it comes to bullying. Good thing I’m not in his position.  I walk towards him and slightly massage his back.

10 minutes before the con, we went to the backstage with the boys. When we assure that the boys have everything they need, me and Gian headed to our seats. Keisha accompanies Ilwoo and Minho while we’re on the backstage. When we reach the VIP zone, Keisha went to the first floor to find her brother and her cousin.

The show starts and it was a blast. I can’t explain the feeling. I’m so proud of them. One whole year of tour. Giving VIP’s around the world the experience of a lifetime. It’s exhausting but if they have been given a chance to do world tour again they will do it in a heartbeat.

Gian tap my shoulder and she point Ri, he winked to Keisha then looked at Dae and smirked. Dae narrows his eyes to Ri and slightly punch him in the shoulder. When the next song starts, TOP tap Dae’s shoulder and whisper to him then TOP walk toward where Keisha is and reach for her hand. Dae just shakes his head and drag TOP away from Keisha. I and Gian just laugh to Dae’s reaction.

Its talk time, the boys are standing in the middle of the stage, thanking the VIP’s from the bottom of their hearts then Ri suddenly interrupts.

SR: “Jiyong-sshi do the Gwiyomi for the VIP’s.”

Jiyong gape at him. I think this is Ri’s little trick to jiyong. The VIP’s goes wild. It’s a rare opportunity to see Kwon Leader being cute in front of them. Omo! My dragon is giving all his strength to do Gwiyomi.

My baby doesn’t know what to do in the stage. He’s really sooo shy and conscious. Omo! It’s the first time I see him that shy. And it’s cute! The VIP’s shouted “Gwiyoni!” all together, demands him to do it. He look at me telling me I’m-shy-baby-help-me while shaking his head a bit. I smile sweetly at him, nod at him and mouthed I love you. Ri hold the mic for him so he can move freely. He’s shaking his head. He shouts to let go of the consciousness. He fixed his hat so that VIP’s can see his face.

SR: “Hyung, look at the camera.” He said as he pointed where the camera is.

The VIP’s became wild. I and Gian is giggling waiting for him to do the Gwiyomi. When he starts singing and his hands starts moving, oh my, I don’t know what to say anymore. He’s the cutest dragon in the universe. Because of shyness, he didn’t finish it. He continues singing while Ri’s the one acting. He tucks his tongue out while his eyes close. OMG! Seungri-ahh, how can you be so cute effortlessly? The two didn’t finish Gwiyomi. Jiyong pose and return to his swagger look.

The con continues and it’s time for their encore performance. Dae sits in front where Keisha is standing. This two, I can smell love n\between them. They are both lucky! Suddenly Dae reach for Keisha’s hand then her forehead and if I’m not mistaken he said:

”You have a fever.”

He smile so sweetly to Keisha but Bae tugs his shirt and he points to Dae to go in the middle of the stage.

When Dae went to the center of the stage, the boys thank the VIP’s once again. The crowd became quite. When I look around, a lot of VIP’s are crying. I think our boys got teary eyes too. The five bend down to their knees and bow. They stayed that way for a while.

I can’t explain the feeling but seeing them in that way made me feels really Goosebumps. Oh my God, my dragon! I’m so proud of him. All of them. Even though how famous they are their feet are still on the ground. I didn’t realize that I’m also crying and without knowing, I stand while giving them applause as tears flows from my eyes. I’m sooo proud of them! Ilwoo stand also beside me while clapping his hands. The VIP’s give them a standing ovation while screaming their hearts out.

The 5 boys stand up and wave to everyone. I can’t help myself but I found myself shouting “I love you, baby!” repeatedly. When Jiyong heard me, he looks at me and mouthed “I love you too!”. They bow once again before leaving the stage. Ilwoo reach for his hanky and start wiping my tears. My tears keep flowing. I can’t help it! The feeling is really overwhelming. No words can describe how I feel. I smile to Ilwoo and turn to Gian.

We excuse ourselves to Ilwoo and Minho to go to the backstage. The whole staff, crew, dancers and the boys are hugging and congratulating each other when we entered the dressing room while President Yang is standing in one corner with the boy’s managers while clapping their hands.

PRES.YANG: “The proud girlfriends are here!”

GD and TOP turn to look at me and Gian. We both run to our boyfriend’s and hug them tightly.

GD: “Hey, why are you crying? Is there something’s wrong baby?”

I just shake my head and give him a smile as I buried my face in his chest and hug to him tightly.

GD: “Baby, stop crying. You’re making me worried.”
CHELLE: “I’m just so proud of you. I can’t help it! The tears keep flowing in my eyes. I wanted to stop crying but I think my eyes are broken.” I said in between sobs while laughing.

The people around us laugh at me. It’s really funny though. I’m crying and laughing at the same time.

GD: “Let me fix those eyes!” He said and holds my face with his both hands and kisses each of my eyes.

Then suddenly it stops.

I hug each member and congratulate them. The world tour is over and it’s time to party. The boys change their clothes then we will all go to the club with the crew, dancers and the band to celebrate. TOP and Gian stay behind to wait for Dae. I wonder where he was. While walking towards the company car, I spotted Dae. With Keisha! Whoa! I acted like I didn’t notice then when Dae approach me.

YB: “Where have you been? You just disappear.”
DS: “Just saw a friend of mine. Sorry to keep you waiting.”
CHELLE: “Change your clothes. Gian and Tabi are waiting for you in the dressing room.”
DS: “Okay! See you all in the club.”

Everyone is having a good time, chatting, eating and drinking! In no time Dae, TOP and Gian arrives. Ri pull out a chair and place it in the center.

SR: “To all YGE artiest and staffs, please listen! Bigbang’s leader G-Dragon will tell something.” He shouts.

Jiyong kiss my temple first before he stand in the chair.

GD: “I know you work hard for the past 1 year. Thank you very much. I love you all! Let’s all die drinking. Bottoms up!” He said and raises his hand with a mug of beer.

GD step down from the chair and sit beside me again. He made a toast to Tabi and Bae who is sitting with us in the couch. Me and Gian look at each and other and shrugged our shoulder and smile. Boys!

SR: “Hyung, can I borrow my girlfriend and Gian? I prepare a dinner in the apartment for us.” He said when he approaches us.
GD: “Okay! I’ll come with you guys.”
SR: “Don’t worry I’m with the two girls and Dae hyung. I’ll call you when everything is ready, okay?”

Jiyong just nod. I kiss and hug him while Gian turn to Tabi who is busy talking to YB and Manager Lee. Mr.Kang is already in the car waiting for us.

CHELLE: “My boyfriend, are you going to cook for us?”
SR: “No!”
DS: “Then why did you plan this dinner?”
SR: “I’ve already ordered food. Don’t worry about it hyung.”
GIAN: “You’re not telling everything, Seungri-ahh!”
SR: “Sometime you and TOP hyung are creepy. People can’t hide anything from the two of you.”

I swing my head from Gian, Dae and Ri. What is he planning? Does he have a surprise for he’s hyung? I do hope it’s a good surprise.

CHELLE: “What are you planning my boyfriend?”
SR: “Don’t worry my girlfriend, everything will be okay.”

The dining table in our apartment has different kinds of foods. Are we having a guest?

MR.KANG: “Everything you ask for is here, Seungri-ahh!”
SR: “Thank you Mr.kang. I really appreciate your help!”

Ri called Tabi to ask them to go home then there’s a knock on the door. When Dae opens it, Ilwoo and Minho are standing outside. Oh my God! I look at Ri. He just smile at me and said:

SR: “Surprise!”
MINHO: “You didn’t tell them that you invited us for dinner?”
SR: “It’s not going to be a surprise if I tell them Minho-sshi.”

Ilwoo and Minho sit in the couch together with Gian, dae and Ri. I remain in my spot because of socked. 30 minutes later TOP, Bae and GD came. The 3 of them are shocked like me.

SR: “Everybody is here! Let’s eat! I’m hungry.”
YB: “Did you cook or buy?”
SR: “Buy!”
YB: “Good! Let’s eat. Minho and Ilwoo feel at home.”

We all sit down in the dining table. Good thing everyone is in a happy mood. I hope it ends well tonight. Or not?

DS: “The food is delicious! I hope you buy ice cream for dessert, maknae. Just like the ice cream Chelle and Gian bought.
SR: “I didn’t know where they bought that. I like that ice cream.”
ILWOO: “The vanilla ice cream?”

Everyone turn their head to Ilwoo. Oh my God! I’m going to faint! I look at Gian and she just shrugged her shoulders to me.

GD: “How did you know its vanilla ice cream?”
ILWOO: “If I’m mistaken, I think that’s the one I bought for Chelle and Gian.”
SR: “When did you come here? I didn’t know about it.”
ILWOO: “It’s a long time ago and you’re busy so I didn’t tell you.”
YB: “Don’t tell me, Minho-sshi you also go here?”
MINHO: “Yup! A couple of times already!”

I glance at Jiyong and I can sense his in the bad mood but trying his best to control it. I think this is not mu night. They already know that Ilwoo and Minho go here once in a while.

GD: “Minho, how did you meet Gian?”
MINHO: “She went to my apartment with Ilwoo.”

I choke! That’s it! This is not our night. This girl! I can’t believe it! Why didn’t she tell me and why did Jiyong ask this kind of questions?

TOP: “She went to your apartment with Ilwoo?”
MINHO: “Yes! Sorry about that. The 3 of us didn’t realize the time but Ilwoo drop her here before heading home.”
TOP: “Okay!”

Gian looked at TOP with a surprise face. TOP just smile and kiss her forehead.

GD: “How many times have you been here Ilwoo?”
ILWOO: “Apart from WGM shoot and the day I drop Gian home, I’ve been here just once. Why?”
GD: “She’s my girl so I have to know!”
SR: “Jiyong hyung! I’ve set this dinner for us to get to know each other so that you can be friends with them.”

Then there’s a knock on the door.

GIAN: “I’ll get that!”

When see open the door, she immediately look at me then to Minho and Ilwoo.

GIAN: “Chelle, it’s for you.”

Oh my, I think I know what it is. I stand up and walk towards the door. A delivery guy is carrying another box. I sigh deeply.

DS: “Another box?”

I just nod. Jiyong stands and head towards me. He grabs the box and opens it. It’s a frame with a certificate on it. HOLY COW! I HAVE MY OWN START SOMEWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE! There’s a note under the frame, I pick it up and read it.

“You are the brightest start in my universe!” – BLUE

Jiyong turn around glare at the people in the table.

GD: “Did you send this box to her, Ilwoo? Minho?”
YB: “Jiyong?”
SR: “Okay, this is not the dinner I imagine about. Drop that topic! She always receives boxes every day.”
MINHO: “I think we have to go. Thank you for inviting us, Seungri.” He said while standing up.

Ilwoo followed him and bow to everyone and wave to Gian. Everyone stands up and bow to the two visitors.

MINHO: “Bye, Guem Jandi!”
DS: “Guem Jandi?”
ILWOO: “We have a WGM shoot, so I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said to me before closing the door.

When Minho and Ilwoo left, Jiyong went to our room. I decided to help the other’s clean the table. I think I’ll just give Jiyong sometime to think. Maybe later he is not in the bad mood then we can talk. We eat the cake Ri bought this morning while chatting in the living room. I told him that I really appreciate his effort so that jiyong and Ilwoo become friends. It’s almost midnight when I decided to face the furious dragon but when I entered the room, Jiyong is asleep. I kiss his forehead and head towards the bathroom.

==============================================================================

TAEYANG’s POV

Morning after the con and the not so comfortable dinner, it’s almost lunch time when Chelle and Gian leave for the WGM shoot. The 4 of us is just goofing around the girl’s apartment when Jiyong emerges from their room.

YB: “You’re awake! Your lunch is in the table.”
GD: “I’m not hungry! Did the 2 girls leave already?”
DS: “Yes! You were asleep so Chelle didn’t bother to wake you up. But she prepared your lunch for she left.”
SR: “Hyung, I know you’re jealous but why did you act like that last night?”
GD: “I’m just asking questions. There’s nothing wrong with it.”
TOP: "Jiyong, how many times do we have to tell you that Chelle loves you so much?"
GD: "I know that hyung but I can’t help myself to think negative thoughts. How about you hyung? You're not worried when Minho said that Gian went to his apartment?"
TOP: "No, I'm not!"
GD: "Why? What if she likes him or if they decide to date behind your back?"
SR: "GDRAGON-SSHI..."
TOP: "It’s simple Jiyong, I trust her. Even if we didn't see each other for a week I can sit in this couch comfortably because I trust her! Although I will missed her like hell but I know she won't do anything stupid."
GD: "You have to keep an eye on her so no one will come between the two of you."
YB: "Wait! Its sounds like you didn't trust Chelle. You were never like that before. What happen?"
DS: "Hyung, don't tell me you and...?"
GD: "Stop! I don't wanna go there!"
TOP: "What happen to you and Kiko?"
SR: "Did she cheat on you, hyung?"
GD: "I don't want to talk about it."
YB: "Chelle and Kiko are diffirent person. Chelle will not do what Kiko did to you."
GD: "I have trust issues, okay?!"
DS: "So it’s true! Thats why you broke up with her all of a sudden."

Trust issue? Wow! Now we know why Jiyong behaves this way. Maybe he is afraid to be cheated again but why didn't he tell us about what happen to him and Kiko? I shake my head.

YB: "If you don't want to talk about your past its fine with us."
SR: "Hyung, I assure you my girlfriend won’t hurt you."
TOP: "Don't let this ruin your relationship Jiyong. Leave your past relationship behind. Don't let that memory ruin your relationship now."
DS: "And beside Chelle didn't give you any reason to be jealous. I think Ilwoo knows his boundaries."
YB: "Cheer up man!"

Jiyong just nod and smile to us. The trust he gave before was ruin. I think he didn't want to feel that again! Well, who wants to get hurt? But it’s really unfair to Chelle, she is the one who is suffering from Jiyong's issues. I think she needs more patience and understanding. Good thing she is madly in love with Jiyong. I know he feels the same way to Chelle but because of what happen to his past relationship he has what he called trust issue. My thought suddenly stops when I hear our maknae whine about something.

SR: "I remember my pet hamster! When TOP hyung is drunk he let my hamster go while saying:"

"Go, Pikachu, you're free!"

Everyone starts laughing and the mood lifts up immediately.

===============================================================

Jiyong is still sleeping when me and Gian left for WGM shoot. Before we leave I prepare Jiyong's lunch and left it on the table. I'll talk to him later. I'm sure he's going to stay and sleep the whole day in the apartment. Well they deserve it.

When we arrived in our WGM house, Ilwoo is sitting in the couch waiting for us. I have to talk to this guy. I really have to.

CHELLE: "Hi! You're early." I said and lean to give him a kiss on his cheeks.
ILWOO: "Hello yeobo! You look good today."
CHELLE: "Thanks! Uhmmm Ilwoo sorry about last night. About GD asking you using that tone. They didn't know that you've gone to apartment."
ILWOO: "It’s okay yeobo! I understand! That’s why I left with Minho."
CHELLE: "Thanks! We'll do it next time. We just need a little more time."
ILWOO: "Talk to you later. Your makeup artist is here."

I just nod and give him a smile.

The WGM shoot went smoothly. Minho came and brought us lunch. I can't find time to talk to Ilwoo again and tell him what I need to say. He and Minho are teasing and playing with each other. I called Bae to check on my dragon. He just got out of bed and eating his lunch. When I hang up, the shoot resume and everybody gets busy again.

I was walking towards the car when I saw Ilwoo walking towards me holding a cup of hot chocolates.

ILWOO: "Going home? Here! It’s really cold."
CHELLE: "Yup! I'm just waiting for Gian and Mr.Kang. Where's Minho?"
ILWOO: "He left during the shoot. Yeobo is there something wrong? You look like something is bothering you."
CHELLE: "Uhmmm Ilwoo can you stop sending gifts? It makes me feel uncomfortable."
ILWOO: "You didn't like it yeobo?"
CHELLE: "I do! I really do! But it’s too much. Specially the stars. You really don't have too. Don't spend your money buying gifts for me."
ILWOO: "Yeobo, it’s the only thing I know how to keep connected to you. Just let me do it. I like buying and sending you gifts."
CHELLE: "But they were all too expensive. Please Ilwoo, stop it! We call text and email each other. We see each other often. We're friends. You’re part of my life. We don't need gifts to bond us."
ILWOO: "But I'm happy doing it yeobo."
CHELLE: "Ilwoo you'll stop it or I'll return it to you. All of them."
ILWOO: "Alright! I'll try! Don't be mad at me yeobo."
CHELLE: "I'm not Ilwoo and thank you. We'll visit your parents soon. I'll check my schedule. It’s been so long since I last saw them."
ILWOO: "Thank you, yeobo! You're giving me reason everyday to love you. Be safe!" He said and leans to kiss my cheeks before he went to his car.

I just wave and smile to Ilwoo. That guy! He's too honest and very vocal to what he feels towards me. How can I ever pay him for everything he did for me? I just shake my head on that thought.

Gian and I occupy the back seat while Mr.Kang is driving back to our apartment. I turn to Gian when I remember something.

CHELLE: "When you and TOP going to move out?"
MR.KANG: "You're moving out Gian?"
GIAN: "Yup, Mr.Kang! TOP already find a place for us. Don't worry it’s just a few blocks away from the apartment. Were planning on staying there every weekend."
MR.KANG: "Is Manager Lee knows about this?"
CHELLE: "You're leaving me?"
GIAN: "Yes, Mr.Kang! He’s actually the one who helped Tabi find the place. No, I'm not Chelle. Besides Jiyong and your boyfriend leaves in our apartment. We just wanted to spend some time alone."
CHELLE: "Are you planning of getting married?"
GIAN: "Jeez, slow down will yah! We're not. Tabi's not talking about it. VIP's still needs him and he still needs to serve his country. Maybe after the enlistment. Anyway have you talk to Jiyong about the star Ilwoo gave you. Lucky girl!"
MR.KANG: "Ilwoo gave you a star? Wow!"
GIAN: "Yup! She owns a star in the universe."
CHELLE: "Stop it! Ilwoo is actually the mysterious guy sending me gifts. Jiyong doesn't know about it. So please Mr.Kang don't tell it to him. He's going to turn thermonuclear again."
MR.KANG: "Yah right! We're here girls. I won't go inside. I still have meeting to YGE. Tell the boys I say hi."

Gian and I pulled out of the car and wave to Mr.Kang after saying thank you. What a long and tiring day?! Time to face my dragon.

I notice that the white dragon is not in the garage. Where did he go? I sigh and shake my head. When I open the door, I heard Dae.

"Maknae just texted. They are on their way home and bought us dinner."

Where did they go? I hope his not in the bad mood when he goes home. I really wanted to talk to him.

YB: "You're both early. Dinner will be here soon. How are your day ladies?"
CHELLE: "Tiring but fun. Where did they go?"
TOP: "They just went out to buy dinner."

I just nod. I went inside my room, change my clothes and grab the certificate I received last night and went outside the apartment.

GIAN: "What are doing here? It’s cold."
CHELLE: "I'm looking for my star." I said while looking in the sky.

Gian do the same then look at me and smirk.

GIAN: "How the hell will you find that star?"
CHELLE: "I don't know. Just help me find it."
GIAN: "Help you? How? Why don't you call Ilwoo and ask him where that star is. You want me to call him now?"
CHELLE: "Why would you call him? I can find it myself."
GIAN: "Good luck with that! Who knows how many stars are there."
CHELLE: "I forgot to ask you something."
GIAN: "What?"
CHELLE: "Why didn't you tell me you went to Minho's apartment?"
GIAN: "It slipped my mind."
CHELLE: "That kind of experience slipped your mind? Good thing Tabi didn't get mad last night."
GIAN: "Didn't get mad? I almost got buried alive. Ilwoo and Minho didn't know how keep a secret."
CHELLE: "I know but atleast you and Tabi sort it out last night unlike me and Jiyong."
GIAN: "Well, dinosaurs are way cooler than the dragons."
CHELLE: "In this kind of situation, I must agree with you."

We laugh and continue to talk. About Jiyong's attitude towards Ilwoo, how my boyfriend wanted to close the gap between the two. I also told her that I saw Dae and Keisha together after the con and of course her and Tabi's plan to live together.

It’s been almost an hour but I can’t find my own star. Gian complains that her neck hurts because of what we're doing. Suddenly GD and my boyfriend arrive.

SR: "What are you doing here? You're waiting for me?"
GIAN: "No!"
CHELLE: "What's that?"
SR: "Me and hyung buy dinner for us and I also buy PP some stuff, a bed, new clothes and shoes and a mini closet."
GIAN: "Mini closet?"
SR: "Yup! Gian come help me put this stuff to my girlfriend's room and let these two talks."

Gian wave at Jiyong then the two of them went inside the house. Here goes nothing! I have to talk to him. I miss him. It’s been almost 24hrs since we talked.

CHELLE: "Hi!" I said shyly to him.

Jiyong just nod at me. He doesn't want to talk to me. It’s obvious.

GD: "Get inside. It’s freezing here." He said without looking at me and went straight to the apartment.

Now he's avoiding me. I followed him inside and everyone in the living room pinned their eyes on us. I look at Gian and shake my head and shrugged my shoulder. Maybe he's not in the mood to talk. Maybe later after the dinner. I put the map and certificate on the coffee table and went to the kitchen to help Gian prepare our dinner.

When we’re all in the dining room having dinner, no one dares to talk. We just busy ourselves concentrating with our dinner.

But being the ice breaker of the group Ri start talking. He told us about what he bought for PP and he's planning to buy her a mini dog house.

SR: "What do you think my girlfriend?"
CHELLE: "Sounds fun! I'll paint it with pink. Then we'll buy bed for her."
SR: "And her couch too."
DS: "Maknae you're a good father. You deserve an award. By the way, Chelle are you going with us to China for the blue con?"
CHELLE: "I don't know, Dae. Mr.Kang just went to YGE to get my schedule. All I know is that I'll be busy for WGM shoot and for helping the GDWT team for thinking of some ideas."
YB: "You're part of the team? Wow, Jiyong you're lucky. Your baby girl is personally assigned on your con."

I turn to look at GD. He just shrugged his shoulders and continues eating as if he doesn't heard anything.

CHELLE: "Uhmmm Papa YG gives me the task."
YB: "Thats cool! I'll watch the con."
DS: "Yah, does anyone of you plan to watch my con?"
CHELLE: "I'm going Dae. I'll ask Mr.Kang tomorrow to clear my schedule on your con."
DS: "Really? Omo! I'm so touch. Thank you. I hope Keisha watch also."
GIAN: "What’s with you and Keisha, Dae? You like her do you?"

Daesung smile shyly to us while bowing his head. Oh my Dae is in love with our friend. I'm sure he'll work double preparing for his solo con to impress Kei.

I hope my schedule is not packed so I can go to Japan to watch Dae's con. We eat and talk but GD is dead silent. He finishes his food, stands up and put his plate on the sink.

GD: "I'm tired! Maknae drag me all afternoon to the pet store to buy stuff for Panda. I'm going to sleep. Night everyone!" He said while tapping Tabi and Gian's shoulder.

He's still in a bad mood. He didn't even turn to my direction while his talking as if I'm not here with them. Well, if he doesn't want to talk then its fine with me.

DS: "I forgot, I can’t attend the 2nd award show with you guys. I have to go to Japan after the 1st award show."
YB: "So it means it’s just the 4 of us? I think CL can't make it also. I heard she's going to New York."
TOP: "Me too! I and Gian will go to Japan with Dae
CHELLE: "Why?"
TOP: "To buy furniture’s for the new house."
SR: "Oh really? When is your flight, hyung?"
TOP: "Feb14. Why? We will be back before we go to China."
SR: "I'll follow you guys there. I'm planning to buy furniture’s for Umma. I also have to receive the award for Psy hyung."
YB: "I'll just shop after Dae's con. I'm going to be busy for my next solo album."
DS: "Chelle, want to come with us?"
CHELLE: "I will be busy in GD's world tour. We will start brain storming 2 weeks from now."
DS: "Too bad!"
GIAN: "Mr.Kang just texted me. Next WGM shoot will be in China."
YB: "You're going to be in China with us?"
GIAN: "Yup but we have different flights."
SR: "I'll ask Minho to come with us."
DS: "That would be a great!"
GIAN: "I think he can’t! He will go to Taiwan for photo shoot and Indonesia for a fan meeting."
TOP: "How did you know?"
GIAN: "He went to the set this afternoon. He told us his schedule. Ask Chelle."
CHELLE: "Yup! He also bought us lunch."

Dinner went well. PP keeps biting Riri's finger and she keeps jumping from couch to couch. Jiyong didn't go out of the room. I leave everyone behind and went outside to think.

================================================================

G-DRAGON's POV

After dinner I decided to go our room. I was hoping Chelle will follow me but I saw her went outside carrying that damn map of her star! When she received that gift last night I feel like I'm not a good boyfriend for her. Giving her a star didn't even cross my mind. Her mysterious guy thought about it. He knows to make my girl feel really special.

I know I have a lot of flaws but Chelle love and accept me for who I am. She loves me despite of my jealousy, my temper and all the negative things I showed her. Should I talk to her? When she says hi, I don't know what to say. I just nod and ignore her. We haven't spoken to each other for the whole day. But when I remembered that she keep about Ilwoo's visiting her in this apartment I was kind of disappointed. I'm expecting her to be honest with me all the time.

Wait a minute! Am I being honest with her all the time? Why should I be mad at her for keeping a secret from me when me, myself also keep a secret from her too? I shake my head for the thought. Secrets I know will hurt her. Secrets I know can ruin my relationship with her. What if she finds out about my trust issue? I feel uneasy about the thought. I turn around over and over thinking what to do when I fell asleep.

I woke up and found my side empty. Chelle isn't here yet. I glance at the clock. It’s already 12AM. Where is she? I went outside of our room and found everyone watching movie on the living room.

GD: "Where's Chelle?"
TOP: "Outside. She doesn't want to come inside."
GD: "She's still looking for her damn star?"
DS: "I think so hyung."
GD: "Where's maknae?"

Before I could get an answer, maknae emerges from his room holding a blanket.

SR: "It’s for my girlfriend. It’s freezing outside. I'm worried. She might get sick."
GD: "I'll give it to her maknae. Thank you!"

I went outside and found Chelle sitting in the hood of my car. Her legs cross while her map is lying in front of her. I walk towards her and put the blanket on her shoulder.

CHELLE: "Thank you! I'm fine."
GD: "I told you to come inside. You know your body is still adjusting to winter season. You can get sick!"
CHELLE: "I told you I'm fine. I just wanted to think."
GD: "Think of what?"
CHELLE: "Think of what happen last night. Look baby I know you didn't like the idea of Ilwoo coming here. And worst is I didn't even bother to tell you. He's a friend. And I don't see any reason for you to get mad. I'm sorry for not telling you."
GD: "I'm sorry too, baby. I know it’s me you're thinking. I'm sorry!" I said as I climb in the hood to sit beside her.
CHELLE: "You're not mad?"
GD: "Nope! Just let’s get inside. No more secrets okay?"
CHELLE: "Okay baby! But I have to find my star first."
GD: "Aist! Stop finding that stupid star. It’s not in there."
CHELLE: "Okay don't yell. Let’s go inside. I'm chilling."
GD: "You won't find that star anymore?"
CHELLE: "Yes! Coz I already find it."
GD: "What? Where? Show it to me."

I sit at the back and guided her to sit in front of me, in between my legs.

CHELLE: "Stars doesn't always see in the sky, baby. I don't need to look for that star coz I already has one."
GD: "What do you mean?"

She turns to me and holds my face with her both hands. Her hands are ice cold and its starting to shake.

CHELLE: "I already have the brightest star in the universe. And it’s you! Blue can only give me a star that I can only seen at night but I already have a star that I can be with for the rest of my life. That star, I can only look at it from here but I can’t ever hold it."

My eyes only focus on her face. I'm so touch hearing what she just said. Oh Chelle, you're the best thing ever happen to me.

GD: "That’s so sweet baby. I love you!"
CHELLE: "I love you too, baby. For me you're the brightest. I don't know what else you don’t know. What talent you still have. You're a composer, a song writer, producer, endorser, singer, dancer, rapper and the best leader I ever known. What else can you do that I don't know?"

I kiss her forehead, the tip of her nose and give her a sweet and gentle kisses on her lips. She smiled sweetly at me as she lean and rests her head on my chest while I s my arms to her waist. I reach for her map and help her find her star. After a couple of minutes I saw a star brightly twinkling.

GD: "Look baby that’s your star. It’s the Chelle star."
CHELLE: "Wow! It’s beautiful! Whenever we're apart from each other, look for it baby so you won't miss me. How can you be so good in everything you do? You found it. You found my star. Thank you!"
GD: "You're welcome baby. But I still have this talent that I never showed you. And I can say that I'm not just best at it. I'm expert at it."
CHELLE: "Huh? What is it, baby?"
GD: "You'll find out about that talent after our wedding day." I whispered to her ear and softly bite her earlobes.

I feel Chelle's palm hit my legs.

CHELLE: "Yaaaaah!!! Kwon Jiyooooong!!! You are such a ert Jiyong!"
GD: "I'm just so glad that you're still with me baby. You didn't turn your back at me."
CHELLE: "I love you thats enough reason right? Just ease down your jealousy please?"
GD: "I'll try baby!"
CHELLE: "Don’t try! Do it! You have to trust me Jiyong. I didn't give you any reason to be jealous."

I sigh! I remember the conversation I had with the boys this afternoon. They are different persons. I know Chelle won’t hurt me and I know she will do anything and everything to protect me and our relationship.

GD: "Let’s join the others baby and thank you for being so considerate. I love you so much!"
CHELLE: "I love you too!"

I carry her in my arms and went inside the apartment. I told Ri to move to the other couch and put Chelle on the single couch. I went to the kitchen to make her milk. I went back to the living room and join the others watching a movie. Chelle stands to the couch in order for me to sit. Then she sits in my lap while drinking her milk. She's a bit shaking because of staying longer outside. When she finishes her milk I startled when I felt her both hands under my shirt and put it on my armpits.

GD: "Whoa! It’s cold." I said and pinch her nose.
CHELLE: "Just for a sec. I just want to get warm."

We stayed in that position for a long period of time. I'm really lucky to have her in my life. She's very strong and very positive. That’s why I really love her.

SR: "My girlfriend you're so gross! Wash your hands before you hold our daughter."

I see Chelle pout and make a sad face to maknae. I call Panda and tap Chelle's lap to indicate her to come but Panda just bark at me and lay down on Ri's stomach.

SR: "You see, even PP doesn't want to come near you."
DS: "Hmmm can I say something." He said while raising his hand.
YB: "Are we at school Dae? Just say it."
DS: "I'll give Jiyong and Chelle another week or two then they will fight again."
SR: "I agree with that hyung." He said while tapping Dae's shoulder.
YB: "Good thing TOP hyung and Gian doesn't fight like Jiyong and Chelle."
TOP: "Because I don't have whatever issue like Jiyong." He said while kissing Gian's temple.
CHELLE: "Doesn't fight? Tabi almost buried Gian alive last night because of Minho."
TOP: "Because it’s too much but she explains everything."
YB: "At least TOP hyung doesn't behave like Jiyong." He said while grinning at me.

The dinosaur is much calmer but Gian doesn't know that my temper is nothing to compare with TOP hyung but I'm surprise how Gian can handle him.

The movie is almost finish when I notice that Chelle doze off in my chest. I slowly lift her up and bring her to our room. I think she's tired. She didn't wake up when I put her on the bed. I kiss her forehead and whisper to her ear.

"I love you, baby. Thank you for coming into my life!"

I stand up and quietly go outside to watch the movie with TOP hyung, Gian, Bae, Dae, Ri and Panda.

==========================================================

ILWOO's POV

It’s a brand new day! And today I'm going to see and be with her all day. I wonder what happen when I and Minho left last night. I saw my yeobo pull out of the car and bow to greet everyone in the set. I smile when she wave at me. She can make the whole set on a happy mood. Her cheerfulness reflects to everyone.

When she approaches me, she lean and give a kiss to my cheeks.

CHELLE: "Hi! Good morning!"
ILWOO: "Good morning yeobo! Let’s talk later. You need to prepare for the shoot."

The shoot went well, I'm really happy whenever we're together. She's like a star. I can see her but I can't own her. I can adore and love her but I can't hold her. We hardly recognize that its lunch time already, every time I'm with her, time flies so fast. The director gives us 2hrs break. When me and yeobo went outside Minho and Gian are together. Minho buys lunch for us.

MINHO: "Since we have an awkward dinner last night, I decided to buy lunch for us."
CHELLE: "Thank you Johnny Lee, you're so thoughtful."
MINHO: "You're welcome! I'm thankful you appreciate it unlike your friend here."

Minho looks at Gian and smirk. This two always fight but whenever I need them they're always at my side. I wanted to ask the 2 girls about what happen last night but I don't want to spoil this moment. To be honest I won’t change this moment to anything and I will not regret loving Chelle. Although I know that she won’t love me like the way I love her.

Minho left after lunch because of work. We continue our WGM shoot. I heard from our director that we are going out of the country for our next shoot. It’s going to be fun for sure.

==========================================================

TOP's POV

After watching the movie, we all went to our respected rooms to rest. Thank God, Jiyong and Chelle are okay now. I just hope they won’t fight anymore. And I hope Jiyong gives his full trust to Chelle like what I did to Gian. Gian. Choi Gian. Sounds nice! Choi is perfectly fit to her name.

She was standing in our closet pulling our sleeping clothes when I enter our room. I walk towards her and give her a back hug.

GIAN: "What is it hon? I know you want something."
TOP: "You really know me huh? But sorry honey, it’s nothing. I just want to hug you." I said and turn her around to face me.
GIAN: "Oh no you don't! C'mon what is it?"
TOP: "Alright! I'm busted. Uhmm I've been planning this for weeks now. And I don't know how to say it."
GIAN: "Sounds serious! Did you do something bingu?"
TOP: "Honey?! No I didn't. I'm not Seungri."
GIAN: "Then what?"
TOP: "Just come with me. I just need to make it perfect."
GIAN: "I get it. A surprise!"
TOP: "Yup! And I personally made and arranged it for you. But you're not allowed to tell anyone. Anyone."
GIAN: "Anyone?! Tell me! I don't like surprises you know that."
TOP: "Be patient okay!"
GIAN: "Tell me now!"
TOP: "No!"

She started throwing clothes at me. This girl, she can't wait for my surprise and now our room is so messy with clothes everywhere. I sit in our bed and look at her.

TOP: "Throw all the clothes you want but I'm not going to tell you my surprise. Hon, please be patient."

She walks towards me and a smile plastered from her face. Oh no! I know that smile.

GIAN: "Fine! If you don't want to tell me your surprise, I won’t ask again."
TOP: "Really? But I know you're thinking something right now."
GIAN: "My hon knows me well. Stand up!"
TOP: "Why?" I raised my brow while she grabs her phone from our bed.
GIAN: "Stand up now!"
TOP: "Okay fine!" I stand up in front of her. My arms crossed then her smile went up another notch.
GIAN: "I won’t ask again if you do the Gwiyomi while dancing and I will record it."
TOP: "No you dont! You can throw or break anything in this house but I won’t do it! I'm to manly to do Gwiyomi."
GIAN: "You won’t do it?" She pouts.

I shake my head while wagging my index finger in front of her. We stare at each other I don't know how many minutes. My arms cross while her hands are on her hips. I try my very best to look mad and annoyed but this girl that I love the most won’t back down. Okay, I admit it. I lost!

TOP: "If I do that you won’t ask me again about my surprise for you?"
GIAN: "Yes! I promise."
TOP: "Okay! What my honey wants, my honey gets."

I sigh and she smile. She knows that I'm struggling! Here goes nothing. I T.O.P, the rapper and a very manly member of Bigbang is doing the Gwiyomi while dancing. My Gwiyomi performance is over but she keeps laughing and laughing. I tug her towards me and hug her tight.

TOP: "I hope you'll like my surprise." I said while staring at her.
GIAN: "I like it already. Whatever it is! Thank you!"

She kisses me in the lips and once again we're lost in our own world.

==================================================================

I woke up we I felt someone moving beside me. My eyes are half open when I saw GD lying beside me.

GD: "Hi! Sorry to wake you up."
CHELLE: "It’s okay! Come here."
GD: "Let’s sleep. We need to be early to YGE tomorrow. First meeting for GDWT."
CHELLE: "Okay! Hands up first baby."
GD: "Why?"
CHELLE: "Just do it, please!" I said while battling my eyelashes to him.

He shake his head, lay beside me and put his hands under his head. I move closer and give him a peck in his lips. Before I bury my face to his chest, I lean to smell his armpits.

CHELLE: "Sweet!" I giggled.
GD: "Baby? Are you okay?"
CHELLE: "What? What are you talking about Jiyong?"
GD: "You suddenly wants touching and now smelling my armpits."
CHELLE: "So? Its smells good. And I want to do it all the time. It’s so addictive. You smell so sweet."
GD: "What happen to my baby girl?"
CHELLE: "Hahaha! I'm okay baby. Just let it me do it. Uhmmm can do the Gwiyomi again?"
GD: "No! I'm not gonna do it again. God, I was really embarrassed that night."
CHELLE: "But you were so cute when you're doing it."
GD: "Whatever Mrs.Kwon Jiyong! Just sleep okay. Wake me up early tomorrow. I have a lot of things to do."

I just nod and hug to him. I suddenly want to smell his armpits. That’s weird but I don't know. I just like it. His natural scent. My Kwon Jiyong's smell. Kwon Jiyong are you using love potion on me? You don't need to coz I'm madly in love with you. I smile on the thought and found myself giggling in his chest.

GD: "You sure you're okay baby?"
CHELLE: "Yes I am! Just don't mind me."
GD: "If you want we can switch armpits."
CHELLE: "No way!"
GD: "You're weird but I like it."
CHELLE: "Me? Weird?"
GD: "Yes you're weird Retchel. I think being outside a long period of time while sitting on the hood of my car makes you become weird."

I smile at him then buried my face on his armpit and on his chest. He started to my back with his free hand.

GD: "Are you asleep baby?"
CHELLE: "No! Why?"
GD: "Are you going to watch Dae's con?"
CHELLE: "Yes! I want to be there for Dae, baby."
GD: "Be careful okay! I can’t come with you." He said as he lifts me to lie on top of him.
CHELLE: "Nothing will happen and besides TOP and Gian will be there too."
GD: "I know but I want you to promise me that you will be careful."
CHELLE: "I promise! Don't worry about me just concentrate on your world tour."

He kiss my forehead and then she look at me.

CHELLE: "I love you!" I said in a very sweet way.
GD: "I love you too. You're weird!"
CHELLE: "I told you I'm not!"
GD: "Fine!" He said and gently bites my nose.

We lay in silent. He continues my back while she keeps her head in my chest.

GD: "I can do this all day, it relaxes me. You and I like this. God, baby I really love you! You are my everything. Meeting you is the greatest thing happen in my life." He kisses my forehead over and over again then he continues. "You are my destiny, my fate and my soul mate. The girl I will marry in the future and the mother of my children."

I lean closer and give him the sweetest kiss I can give. What can I say? This guy knows how make my heart melt. He smiles at me after the kiss. We stare in our wedding photo hanging beside our GDCHELLE corner.

CHELLE: "What are you thinking?"
GD: "Random stuff."
CHELLE: "If you're thinking about me going to Japan then I won’t come if you're worried."
GD: "No I'm not worried. Go with TOP hyung and Gian. Bae and Ri will be there too. Beside I can’t come so be my representative."
CHELLE: "Are you sure?"
GD: "Yes!"

He lifts my chin up and gives me a peck on my lips again.

GD: "Go to sleep baby! I love you."
CHELLE: "I love you! Sweet dreams my dragon."

I kiss him on his cheeks, nose and lips then nuzzle in his chest again and we both go to dreamland.