HOME SWEET HOME WITH A BANG

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 6:

 

February 20, 2012 - Manila, Philippines
10:00AM
 
Vacation is over! It's a mixed emotion when I finally landed my feet on Philippines again. Sad and happy. Sad for leaving my grandma in New York. I wish I can extend my vacation but I couldn't. Happy because I'm now on my comfort zone.
 
A smile appeared on my lips. I really missed this place. I love New York but I love my country way more than that of course. It may not be as beautiful and big as New York but this is the place where I belong. It's my home sweet home.
 
Mom prepared my favorite foods when I arrived. After eating and a little chit chat I decided to go to my room and call my friend Gian. 
 
"Giiiiiiaaaaaaannnnnnnn!" I screamed as soon as she answer the phone.
 
"I'm back! And I bought something for you." 
 
We talked like theres no tomorrow. Giggling, laughing, talk about boys and many more. She asked me about New York and the things I do when I was there. i told everything to her except for me being in a music video of a korean group were I was having a hard time recalling their name. We decided to meet after a week before we hung up.
 
Gian is my colleague, college friend. She used to be my seat mate. We have the same interests on may things specially when it comes to boys. She's the one I always run to when I have problems or something's happen to me. Either good or bad. We became super close since where the only girls in our group who's not yet married. Hahaha. And we don't have boyfriends either.
 
We decided to meet up after lunch in the mall we used to hang up since we we're in college. Seeing her makes me feel I'm really home.
 
We were eating when she suddenly brought up something.
 
"Nood tayo ng concert ng Bigbang. (Let's watch Bigbang concert.)" she said while her cheeks turns pink.
 
Bigbang? Sounds familiar. I think I already heard that name. I just can't remember when and where. I furrow my brows trying to recall where did I heard of Bigbang.
 
"It's a KPop group. Yung kinukwento ko sayo. (The one I was talking you about.) The super famous group in South Korea right now is coming to Manila. Magko-concert sila dito. (They're going to have their concert here.) Panigurado magugustuhan mo sila. (You'll love them for sure.) Lalo na kapag nakita mo yung mga gwapong and hot member. (Specially when you see the gorgeous and hot members.)" she said while giggling excitedly.
 
"The schedule date will be released soon together with their new MV. Dapat makabili na agad tayo ng ticket kasi laging sold out concert nila. (We should buy tickets early because their concert is always sold out.) I told you they we're way popular to Justin Beiber." She continues while eating her burger.
 
BIGBANG. The word never leaves my mind as I was on my way home. I am so sure I already heard it before. 
 
When I was on my room I sit on my desktop and start searching for Bigbang.
 
My eyes widened as I saw the images appears on my screen.
 
OH MY GAWHD! No way. Bigbang as in Bigbang, the boy group who made their MV in Brooklyn? i can't believed it and they will be here for a concert. It can't be. They were Koreans unless they're that famous like what Gian said. I did a couple of research and found out the Bigbang is a famous kpop group around the globe. They call their fans VIP. I also learned that they debuted last 2006 and top the music chart ever since. Wow they really are famous. I continued  hitting goggle and youtube. I listened to their songs from the 1st album up to the latest. WOW! Amazing!
 
I panicked when I remember what Gian said,  a new MV to be released? No way. She's going to freak out when she saw me in the video. 
 
I climbed in my bed still thinking what to do if Gian sees the video. I'm sure shes going to kill me for not telling her that I already met the love of her life. T.O.P.
 
I can't sleep. This thing is making me crazy. I decided to call Gian and tell her before she sees it. I grab my jacket to get my phone, only to find out GDs iPod.
I forget to returned it. Maybe I was preoccupied by so many things during the shooting. I'm pretty sure his looking for this. 
 
I haven't check my phone after the call I made to Gian telling her I arrived. I was too excited seeing people I missed. I even forgot Bigbang. 
 
Thinking whats bound to happen makes me go like crazy. And thinking about seeing GDragon in my own country makes me crazy.