PREMONITION

Me and my Dragon

 

 CHAPTER 81:
 
 
The day has come for the boys to leave their apartment. Well, basically it’s Chelle and Gian’s apartment. Everyone is busy packing their clothes and stuff, their managers as well as few YG staffs help them, everyone is their except for GD who is nowhere to be found. Mr. Kang and Chelle’s stylist are both busy loading Chelle’s clothes in boxes when Ri enters the room.
  
RI: “Mr. Kang, take this panda too.” He said as he hands the stuffed toy to Chelle’s manager.
MR.KANG: “Is that Chelle’s panda?”
RI: “No!” He answers. “But she loves this panda and smell it, you can smell her saliva all over the poor pandas face” He continues.
MR.KANG: “Why would I smell that? Put it here” He open a big plastic bag and Ri dump the panda stuffed toy in it.
  
He wonders around the room, he couldn’t believe that they will move to a different dorm, he went their yesterday together with T.O.P and Gian, he loves the house immediately but it feels empty maybe because Chelle is not going to move with them. Sadness crept all over his body, he can’t still believe that his so called ‘girlfriend’ has a minor amnesia. This is all Jiyong’s fault he said to himself. No! It’s Kiko’s fault. NO! This is KIko and Jiyong’s fault. My poor girlfriend after what she’s been through it all boils down to this, his heart constrict and tears prick in his eyes.
  
GIAN: “Suengri-ah” She said that made the maknae flinch. “Can you hand me all Jiyong’s shades? They’re in his drawer.”
RI: “Okay”
 
As he opens the drawer his eyes darted to a familiar pink envelope nestled on top of Jiyong’s shades. It’s From Chelle, no doubt about it. he picks it up and examine the envelope, it’s still sealed so it means his hyung didn’t read or see the letter at all. He grabs all the shades and went in the living room were the boys together with Gian are sitting in the couch.
  
RI: “Look what I found.”
DAE: “You also receive a letter from Chelle?”
T.O.P: “How did you know that it’s from Chelle?”
DAE: “I have one like that, I found it in my closet.”
BAE: “Me too.”
T.O.P: “We have letters from Chelle too.”
GIAN: “How about you Ri?”
RI: “Of course I have one too.”
MR.KANG: “Even Minho and Ilwoo receive letter from Chelle.” He butted in as he place Chelle’s things near the front door.
  
Everyone look at each other, confused and shocked.
  
MR.KANG: “I have to go now, I have Chelle’s things packed.”
RI: “Okay! Take care of that smelly panda stuffed toy Mr. Kang”
MR.KANG: “I will don’t worry. See you guys, invite me to your house warming party okay.”
BAE: “Yes we will.”
 
When Mr. Kang went off they look at each other again and then to the pink envelope on top of the table.
 
DAE: “I can’t believe we all receive a letter from her.”
RI: “That’s right hyung, its kind of premonition don’t you think?”
DAE: “Premonition? Anyway what did she tell you in the letter?” He asks directly to maknae.
RI: “Same old stuff”
BAE: “Jagiya…..” He said as he stretches beside Gian, the girl gape at him with pure shocked.
GIAN: “Don’t tell me, she told you about….”
BAE: “Yes!” He said grinning from ear to ear.
T.O.P: “Tell him what Gian?”
BAE: “That she’s in love with me.”
RI: “What?”
DAE: “Yah Gian! Really?”
T.O.P: “You’re bluffing Bae.”
BAE: “I’m not. Want to see the letter? Chelle wrote that your girlfriend even kiss the TV screen every time she sees me on it.”
GIAN: “She wrote that?” She said in horror.
T.O.P: “Is that true Gian? Tell me!” The girl looks at him and nods slightly.
BAE: “She use to call me jagiya.” He said teasing his hyung.
 
And the chaos erupts in the dorm, Ri picks up the letter and put it in his bag. He decided to give it to Jiyong when he arrives tomorrow in their new dorm then grab his phone and call Ilwoo.
 
======================================================
 
Seungri-ahh! I keep repeating that name in my head hoping that I'll remember the person. He seems like a good guy but a naughty one. I didn't notice I smile on the thought. I startled when Ilwoo tap my shoulder.
 
ILWOO: "We're here!"
 
He help me moved out of the car and walk inside a small clinic where a girl, I guess in her late 40's greeted us. She have a sweet face and friendly smile. Even she's an adult, her age didn't hide her beautiful face.
 
"Hi! I'm Mignonette. But everyone calls me Ms. Monette." She said with a sweet voice.
 
I smiled at her and I'm so sure we're going to get along so well. I like her already. 
 
"I assume you're Chelle and you're Ilwoo. Matthew already sends me your file. And he's right, you're both beautiful."
 
"Thank you Ms. Monette." I blush.
 
We first went to her mini office for a small orientation before we start my therapy.
 
"I'm sorry, Ilwoo but you can't come inside. Don't worry she's safe with me. You can roam around the area or wait for her in the lobby. See you after an hour or two."
 
"No worries!" He replied and turn to me. "Yeobo, I have an important meeting to attend to. I'll be back before your therapy finishes, okay? Good luck! I'll leave some people here in case you need anything. And always keep the phone near you."
 
I nod and he kisses both of my cheeks. Ms. Mignonette walks him to the door while talking to each other. Haist! I'm sure Ilwoo told her to take care of me.
 
I wave at him when he turn around before he exit the door.
 
When Ilwoo left, I and Ms. Mignonette enter a small studio. It is surrounded by mirrored walls. She instructed me to sit first and give a slight massages on my injured leg.
 
It's painful that I almost cry when we start the therapy. My mouth twists as I try to move for a step.
 
"You can't force your leg to walk yet. In time, you will. But for the meantime lets take one step at a time okay."
 
The 1st session went by and next thing we know Ilwoo is already back from his meeting to fetch me.
 
"Thank you Ms. Mignonette. It's been a fun and a little painful session. I'll see again soon."
 
I and Ilwoo bow our head before riding the car. 
 
"You live here?" My eyes wants to pops out as the car enter a big gate. 
 
"Yes! And you're going to live here as well. Lets go. Everyone in the house are excited to meet you." He held my hand and help me enter the house. No! The mansion.
 
OMG! When the door opens a group of uniformed people fall in line in front of us. I glanced at Ilwoo! I never thought this guy is this rich. Super rich!
 
Everyone smiled at me as Ilwoo introduce me to them. I can't memorized each others name because I'm still in shocked. And omo! He gave me a personal assistant. 
 
"Yeobo, lets go to your room first and rest. We'll have dinner in the most special place in this house."
 
OMG again! I feel like a princess when I enter my room. Ilwoo left after making sure I'm comfortable in my room. The young lady assigned to be my assistant just stand in the door as if waiting for me to give her orders.
 
"Hi! Whats your name? I'm Chelle."
 
She didn't answer. She just looks at me and bow her head.
 
"Hey, it's okay! I don't eat people. Don't be scared. Why don't you sit here and join me drink this tea. Come on!"
 
She shyly walks and sit in the couch in front of me. 
 
"I... My name is... Chloe, ma'am." She said in a small voice.
 
"Ma'am? You can call me Chelle, Chloe." I giggled. "Uhmmm is this the way you treat Ilwoo and his family?" I ask.
 
She stared at me and give out a shy smile. 
 
"No! They treat as like we're part of their family. In fact they are the one who is paying for my studies. Jung family is the wealthiest family I know and they are the most kindest people I meet." She's starting to talk and I glad she feel at ease with me.
 
"They never treat us as employee or servants in this house. Mrs. Jung always tells us its also your house. It's so big for the four of us that's why we're glad your here with us. They are so genuine and nice to everyone. And Master Ilwoo is so handsome." 
 
Oh my this girl likes Ilwoo. This 8th grader little girl likes my yeobo. She's so cute! She blushes everytime she say Ilwoo's name. We talk for a couple of minutes. And I get to know Jung family better and how nice this people are. I decided to sleep when my head start to hurt.
 
I don't know hong long I stay in dreamland when I feel someone calling my name. I slowly open my eyes and found Ilwoo staring at me.
 
"Hey, wake up. You need to prepare for our dinner tonight." 
 
He smells so good. His hair is still wet from the shower. 
 
"Chloe!" He called. "Help Chelle to prepare. I'll be waiting outside. And by the way, congratulations for being top on school. Keep it up!" He said and pinches Chloe's nose.
 
I smile when Chloe turns into a ripe tomato. He really likes Ilwoo. She's blushing.
 
Chloe help me take a bath, dress and everything. Too bad I can't wear shoes because my feet still have a bandage. I sit in my bed staring my reflection on the mirror while waiting for Ilwoo.
 
Then the door opens. Like Chloe, my jaw hit the floor as a super handsome human being enter my room. My heart beats fast as I watch him walks towards me. 
 
"Ready?" He said and help me stand.
 
"You're so handsome, yeobo." 
 
He just smile and help me walk out of my room. I finally realize how rich Ilwoo is as we walks down the stairs. I have no idea how big the mansion is and how many rooms are there. Luxury chandeliers hang all over the house. Big living room. My eyes widely open when he guide me to the garden. Yes, it's already dark but it never became a hindrance to hide the beautiful garden. Flowers everywhere. This is paradise. I swear! I pause when something hit my eyes. It's the place where we're going to have dinner tonight, I guess. Wait! Am I still sleeping or what?
 
"Welcome to your gazebo, yeobo! It's yours."
 
"Mine?" I said as I point myself.
 
He nods and just on cue tears starts falling down like water falls in my cheeks for reason I don't know.
 
"Hey, why are you crying?" He said in worried voice.
 
"I'm just happy. It has always been a dream for me to have my own gazebo. And I can't believe I already have one."
 
"Thank God, you liked it. Lets sit and eat before the foods gets cold." He wipe my tears with his hands and help me sit on my chair.
 
My tears won't stop. It's so overwhelming! I really can't describe what I'm feeling right now. I'm so happy.
 
"So how's your first therapy with Ms. Mignon... Oh my why is it so hard to pronounce." 
 
I giggled upon hearing him say the name. Ms. Monette's right. According to her a lot of people is having a hard time pronouncing her name.
 
"It's Mignonette, yeobo. M-I-G-N-O-N-E-T-T-E." I said it slowly for him.
 
"Mig..non.. Whatever. Tell me how did it goes?"
 
"Aigoo! You're so cute. Any ways it's kind of hard at first and its painful when I try to move for a step. She said its normal because I didn't move my muscle since it has been casted for a long period of time. While giving massages in my leg I've learned that she's a former prima ballerina. She even dances in front of me." I clasp my hands in delight. "She's so good, yeobo. And I want to learn how to dance like her. I want to be a ballerina. Can I enrol here?"
 
"Aigoo! Aigoo! Seems like you found a new friend. Well you can't enrol here because when you can walk without anyone's support we're going back to Seoul. Remember, you have a work there?"
 
I pout and feel sad after hearing what he said. I sigh and drink my tea.
 
"But..." That made me look at him again.
 
"But..." I lean forward as I wait for his next word.
 
"But you call still learn ballet. You can enrol in Seoul. We have some good ballet school in Korea."
 
"Really?"
 
He nods while smiling. To my delight I hold his face and showered it with kisses.
 
"Thank you! Thank you! Yes, I can be a ballerina. Yeobo, lets rest. I have an early session with Ms. Mignonette tomorrow. I want to heal ASAP."
 
Ilwoo shakes his head while wiping his faces with his hanky. His face is covered with lipgloss because of me.
 
Days passes by and I'm telling you I heal quickly. I can now walk without my leg support although I can't still force it. And today I'm heading to Ms. Mignonette's studio to learn my first ballet step. Ilwoo just drop me here and go somewhere to meet someone. I guess that's what always rich people do. Doing meetings over here and there.
 
I'm sitting in the floor tying my shoes when I hear the door opens. I didn't bother to look up because I know for sure it's my ballet teacher.
 
I startled when I heard someone cleared his throat. I slowly lift my head and found a man standing and looking at me.
 
"Ow!" It's the only thing I said when I saw his face. 
 
"Hi! Good to see you here. You dance ballet too?"
 
"You know me?" I ask.
 
Before he could answer, Ms. Mignonette enter the room.
 
"Yuu, its good to see you here." She said and kiss the guys both cheeks.
 
"Well I'm just in the area so I decided to drop here to see you. How are you Ms. Monette? I never thought you knew Chelle."
 
"Wait!" I butted in. "How did you know me?" I said in confusion.
 
The guy look at Ms. Monette, puzzled.
 
"It's a long story, Yuu. She's my student and today is her first day. Chelle this is Yuu. Shirota Yuu. He's one of my friend and student as well. I was the one who taught him how to dance ballet when he acted in theater."
 
I just nod and smile to him. Then I remember the guy.
 
"Wait! Are you the guy who played the captain on the movie Prince of Tennis?"
 
"Yup! Good thing you remember me. Ms. Monette I really want to stay but I have to go. Nice seeing you here Chelle. And by the way I wish we can collab in my next album. I have to go. See you soon. Ms. Monette." He bow to me and turn to kiss Ms. Mignonette's cheeks.
 
I watch him as he walks out of the room. I'm rooted in my spot. I can't believe Shirota Yuu knows me. He even wants to have a duet with me. I'm a big fan of the half Japanese and half Spanish guy. 
 
I'm so energized when we start our ballet lesson. I'm so proud of myself. It's hard yes but I manage to learn it fast. Maybe because I really want to learn it. 
 
"Good job, Chelle. I think you are an inborn ballerina. You have the moves. See you in a few days. And please don't forget to bring your tights and tutu skirt."
 
I'm heading to the mall to buy my ballerina outfit with Paul and Grayson. Two of the most trusted security Ilwoo hired to look after me. As usual Ilwoo cant accompany me for some business matters. Tomorrow I will dance ballet in full ballerina outfit and I can't wait for it.
 
After buying what I need and buy something for Ilwoo, I went to the rest room to pee. The cubicles are all occupied. I smile when I remember something. I and Gian also falling in line inside the rest room to pee. I miss that girl. I wish I can see her. But Ilwoo said Gian is so busy going around the world because of her job. Wow! That girl is so lucky. 
 
My thoughts vanises when the cubicle opens. I smile in the girl who walks out of the cubicle and quickly went inside. Oh my, finally.
 
I'm about to wash my hands when my phone suddenly rings. I hit the answer button and put the phone between my ear and my shoulder.
 
"Hey! How's the meeting? Uhmmm yup. I'm already done. I'm in the rest room." 
 
I try to reach the soap when the girl beside me squeeze it for me. I smile to her and mouthed thank you.
 
"Yes. I'll meet you there. I bought something for you. Uhmmm fries and burger please." 
 
We continue to talk as I walk out of the restroom and roam around the mall while waiting for him. It's weird! We always see each other and we live in one house but we still can't get enough with each other. Ilwoo and I talk endlessly on phone everytime we're not together.
 
"Pack your things, yeobo. We're going to Aomori, Japan."
 
I'm in my gazebo with Chloe while teaching her in her assignments when Ilwoo butted in.
 
"I thought we're going back to Seoul in 3 days. Why are we going to Aomori? Who are we visiting there?"
 
"We're going to our resort. The investor who wants to invest in the resort wants a full tour of the place. Apparently Appa cant make it because he's with Umma in New York for some business trip. Unnie is busy running her own company so I'm in charge. Don't worry you'll going to love it there."
 
"Yup Chelle-chan. It's so beautiful in that place. Mr. and Mrs. Jung takes us there for our yearly trip." Chloe butted in.
 
Chloe help me pack my stuff and off we go to Jung's resort in Aomori.
 
Chloe's right! It's so beautiful and peaceful here. Ilwoo let me roam around the resort while he do the business thingy. I wanted to stay longer but we really have to go back to Seoul.
 
And I'm drooling. From one paradise to another. We land straight in Jeju Island instead in Seoul.
 
"I want to show you something here." He opens the car door for me and I saw another castle. "Hello Kitty and Daniel is waiting for you inside..."
 
I didn't let Ilwoo finish his sentence. I excitedly run inside the house. Hello Kitty overload. Everywhere Helloy Kitty. It's so cool. It's a Sanrio castle. 
 
"Here." Ilwoo hand me a brown envelope. "Open it."
 
I slowly open the envelope and get the paper inside. I didn't finish reading what's in the paper. I put it back inside and hand it back to Ilwoo.
 
"I can't take it. This is too much Ilwoo."
 
"It's a gift. And a lot of people give so much effort for this house. C'mon yeobo. Just take it. I will be sad if you won't. Please?" 
 
I walk towards Ilwoo and hug him tight. We remain hugging each other for I don't know how long.
 
"I don't know how to thank you for all of these, yeobo. How can I ever repay you?"
 
"Just be happy always for me. That's all I'm asking, yeobo. Just be happy." 
 
The next thing I know we're both crying in each others arms. Ilwoo is trully my angel and my knight in shinning armor. I'm so lucky I have him and I will do everything to make him happy too.
 
I'm waiting for Ilwoo in the living room when his phone suddenly rings. I look at the screen and found Seungri's name and picture. I ignore his call and just continue reading. His phone keeps ringing so I decided to answer it. But before I could even say hello, Seungri starts whining on the other line.
 
"Yah Ilwoo-shhi why are you hiding Chelle to me. I told you to call me. I want to talk to her." What? Ilwoo is hiding me from my friends.
 
"This is Chelle, Seungri-ahh. What do you mean hiding me to you?" I ask.
 
"I've been calling Ilwoo so many times. I want to talk to you. Ask if your okay. But he keeps on telling me excuses. You're busy. You're sleeping."
 
"Since when did you start calling?" 
 
"Since the day I saw you in the park."
 
"We're suppose to meet Gian that day. But she didn't show up."
 
"She's not going to show up because she's with George in a bar." Is Ilwoo lying to me?
 
"But Ilwoo said Gian was on her way to meet us. That's why you see me in the park coz we're waiting for her. And who's George?"
 
"I don't know. Any way where are you? I want to surprise Gian. You can ask her also."
 
"I'm here in Jeju. And thank you! I want to see and talk to Gian also. Call me when you arrive in Jeju." I give him my phone number.
 
"No worries. I'll hang up now. See you in a bit. Bye!"
 
I put Ilwoo's phone on the table. What's going on? Why Ilwoo lied to me? I didn't notice Ilwoo is now standing in front of me, waving his hand on face to get my attention.
 
"Hey, what's wrong? You look bothered."
 
"Nothing Ilwoo. My head just hurt a bit. But I'm okay. I'll go to my room to rest." I lied.
 
The following day, I waited for Seungri's call. After a couple of hours my phone beeps. A message from Seungri. They already arrived in Jeju. I slowly open my door and found my bodyguard outside. I look around but I didn't find Ilwoo. I close my room and put my swimming clothes on.
 
"Uhmmm, Ilwoo called. He wants me to go to the shore. We're going to swim." I wish they'll believe me. 
 
I walk in the shore and wait for me to escape from the eyes of Grayson and Paul. I'm sorry guys but I have to do this. I really want to see Gian. 
 
I called Ri and ask for direction in how to went to the house. I'm not familiar with the place and I really have to move quick before Ilwoo finds out I'm missing.
 
 
===============================================================
 
GIAN’S POV
 
 
It’s 10 in the morning and Tabi is still sleeping beside me, the boys are settled in their new dorm and I’m happy that they’re so close to us. Tomorrow morning we will fly to Indonesia for Jiyong’s concert together with Tabi as his special guest,
  
The boys decided to have a barbeque party in the house since the weather is so nice today, while everyone is having fun in the living room I make my way to the bedroom to look for Chelle’s phone, the one that Ilwoo gave to her. I always bring it everywhere I go, I was hoping that she will call or text me but same result as always. The pink envelope suddenly fall on the floor I pick it up and re-read once more.
 
Gian... Gian... Gian...,
 
You! I know you're hiding something from me. *glares* What is the meaning of the photo Seungri found in your house? What did you do in Maldives huh? Did you just? Omoooooooooooo! No way! Don't tell me... *squels* You're soooooooo much. I hate you! Why didn't you invite me? I'll kill Tabi when I see him. Tell him to hide in a place where I can't see him okay? Hahaha! Just kidding! 
 
Any ways how's life in Seoul? Have you adjust living here already? Coz me, I'm not! But with living with GD, I think I can live in Seoul forever. Hihihi! I remember when we used to dream about going to Seoul for a tour but look at us now, we're already living in our dream place. I can still remember it was because of Rain oppa that I wanted to come to Seoul. But you can really know what happens next. I'm head over heels inlove with Rain before but look at me, I live for GD. Like you, you're so over with Taeyang and now you end up with Tabi. My favorite dino ever. My Barney! WHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Well, I just wanted you to know that I'm so happy for you. I know you're in heaven because of TOP. Just tell me if he hurt you okay? I'll punch him, hard in his handsome face. Lets go out together without the boys. I missed fishing with you. You know what I mean. HAHAHAHA! Ssssshhhh, don't tell Jiyong or else I'm dead! It's nothing serious, just for fun. Just like the old days. Game?
 
We've been friends for quite a long period of time and I'm really sure you know me from head to foot. I'm so glad we're friends. I have someone to share all my problems, my happiness, my sadness and my everything. I can share anything with you except for my Jiyong of course. He's mine! Only mine. 
 
Uhmmmmm can you take care of Jiyong everytime I'm not with him. Tell him to eat in time when I'm busy attending to my commitments. Babysit him for me. Sorry, you have to babysit two kids. A toddler and a childish handsome men. I know you can handle that. *winks* And please don't get mad at Jiyong when we fight. I know his jealousy sometimes is so unreasonable. I guess all of us becomes unreasonable for the one we love.
 
Always remember that I'm always be here for you no matter what. Just give me a beep. Got to go little yeobo is already awake.
 
Always,
Chelle
 
P.S.
Call the originals and the GA's and lets rock NB2. What do you think? 
  
RI: “Yah Gian, what are you doing here?”
GIAN: “Reading Chelle’s letter. I’m worried for her.” And tears start to follow in my cheeks.
RI: “Aish! Don’t cry. Wait here okay.”
 
He went to the balcony and made 2 phone calls after that he walk towards me again and sit beside me in the bed.
 
RI: “I have a surprise for you tomorrow.”
GIAN: “What?”
RI: “It’s a surprise stop asking okay. We will leave tomorrow morning okay, just pack a couple of clothes.”
GIAN: “I can’t! We’re going to Indonesia tomorrow.”
  
He drags me outside of the room and into the living room were the 4 boys are chatting animatedly with each other.
 
RI: “Hyung, can I borrow Gian tomorrow? She will just follow you in Indonesia.”
T.O.P: “Where are you taking her?”
RI: “It’s a surprise okay. Just say yes.”
BAE: “Okay jagiya, you can go with maknae.”
T.O.P: “Yah his asking for my permission, not you Bae.”
RI: “Thank you Bae hyung” He said and pushes me back in the bedroom. “Go and pack your clothes.”
  
The next day every one of us is ready to go. Dae will go to Japan for his concert, GD and T.O.P will go to Indonesia while Bae is in YGE, recording his songs for his upcoming album.
  
T.O.P: “Call me when you arrive to whatever place this guy is taking you okay?” He said while pointing at maknae.
GD: “Yah! Lee Seung Hyun, I want to see my substitute girlfriend in Indonesia tomorrow morning arasso? I don’t want to spend all my time with Kiko.”
RI: “Okay! Okay! Okay! Don’t worry. Just go, you might miss your flight. Just go.” He said. We wave them good bye and off they go.
  
GIAN: “So where are we going Suengri-ah?”
RI: “Jeju. Where just waiting for my manager he fetch PP in Jiyong’s house.”
GIAN: “What are we going to do there?”
RI: “You’ll see, Minho will join us. I hope you don’t mind.”
GIAN: “Okay”
  
When we arrive at Jeju, the three of us went to the beach house we always rent whenever we go there. We notice a girl standing at the end of the deck. Her body frame looks familiar but I can’t point out who she is, her hair is short and there’s a bruise in her arm. Me and Minho look at each other while Ri put PP down to roam around.
  
RI: “Hi Chelle.” He said and then the girl turns around to face us. “Surprise” He continues as he marvel Minho and my face in shocked.
  
OMFG! It’s Chelle, I can’t believe it. It’s Chelle. She smiles at me while walking towards our direction and we hug.
  
GIAN: “You’re safe! How are you?”
CHELLE: “I’m good! Wow! You know him?” She points at Minho.
GIAN: “What do you mean I know him?”
CHELLE: “His Gyu Junpyo right? From boys over flowers.”
MINHO: “Yah Ms. Stubborn stop acting like that.”
RI: “Sorry about that Chelle, I didn’t tell them that……” Before he can even finish his sentence, Ilwoo’s voice echoed the house.
ILWOO: “Chelle! Chelle! Yeobo! Where are you?” He shouts. Okay now I’m confused. His brow knit together when he saw us with Chelle. “There you are, why didn’t you tell me you’re going here? You didn’t bring security with you?”
CHELLE: “I’m fine yeobo, don’t worry. I just wanted to see Gian and can you believe it she knew Junpyo.”
ILWOO: “Yeobo, how many times do I have to tell you that you can’t just roam around by yourself?”
CHELLE: “Fine! I’m sorry!”
ILWOO: “Can you go home now? Go back to the house.”
CHELLE: “But…”
ILWOO: “No more buts… now go, the car is waiting for you outside.”
CHELLE: “Fine! I’m sorry if I made you worry again.”
GIAN: “Okay that’s it I’m totally confused right now! Can somebody explain to me what the hell is going on?”
CHELLE: “Okay I’ll tell you, come to the house with me, let’s take the dog with us.”
ILWOO: “No! She’s going to stay here with me, I need to talk to them first. Take PP with you yeobo. Don’t worry you have plenty of time to catch up with Gian they’re going to stay here tonight.”
CHELLE: “Really?” She claps her hand with delight. “Thank you yeobo” She kisses him in the cheeks then turn to maknae. “Thank you Suengri-ah” She also kisses his cheeks. “Gian, I’ll see you later. Bye Junpyo.” WAIT SHE CALLED RIRI BY THIS NAME? WEIRD!!!!!
  
When she left I look at Ri and Ilwoo.
  
ILWOO: “Sorry, if I didn’t let you know that I found her already.”
GIAN: “Where did you find her?”
ILWOO: “Street of Japan.”
MINHO: “What? Tell us what happen.”
ILWOO: “She has minor amnesia!” I gape at him. “She doesn’t remember some things that happen to her.”
GIAN: “Explain everything please.”
ILWOO: “Okay! She’s been hit by a car. Whoever drives that car wanted her dead.”
RI: “What? Yuo didn’t told me that when we saw each other in Nagoya.”
ILWOO: “I just found out a couple of weeks ago, after Nagoya we’re supposed to back in Seoul but when her doctor told me that I immediately decides to stay in Tokyo for a while.”
GIAN: “Who the hell would like to do that to her?”
ILWOO: “I don’t know! I’m begging the three of you not to tell her that. Please!”
MINHO: “Okay! Don’t worry.”
ILWOO: “Let’s go back to the house, she’s waiting for us.
  
CHELLE and ILWOO’S HOUSE
  
CHELLE: “Good thing you’re going to stay here, I’m so bored.” She said while we both lie in her bed, talking nonstop. “Let’s roam around tomorrow, just the two of us.”
GIAN: “I can’t, I have to go to Indonesia, while Ri will go to Japan and Minho will go back to Seoul.”
CHELLE: “What are you going to Indonesia?”
GIAN: “Work. I’m supposed to be there right now with GD and T.O.P but your boyfriend drags me here.”
CHELLE: “What kind of work? Is it true that GD is my boyfriend?” I look at her then nod. “I really can’t remember anything.”
 
Suddenly my phone rings and I leap up. Crap I forgot to call Tabi, I answer the phone and talk to him for a while, they just landed in Jakarta and on their way to the hotel.
 
CHELLE: “Is that your boyfriend?” I nod in response. “Ilwoo told me that your boyfriend is a singer and actor.” I nod again in response.
GIAN: “He loves to bully you.” I smile
CHELLE: “Really?” She pouts. She opens her laptop and search for T.O.P’s picture in the web, and thousands of pictures appear on the screen. “It’s that him?”
GIAN: “Yup!” Pictures of him and GD pops out of the screen, the once from earlier. “That’s GD” I point. There pictures in the airport laughing while talking to each other.
CHELLE: “Handsome! Tell me more about T.O.P” She pause “Tell me more about the five of them”
GIAN: “Okay!”
 
Then we talk for ages like there’s no tomorrow. I miss this girl and thank God she’s safe.
  
===============================================================
  
T.O.P’S POV
 
 
I think Jiyong say something to me while we’re walking towards Incheon Airport. We rode different cars, so we don’t have the time to talk.
 
 GD: “Hyung, I think you should dye your hair purple for our next comeback. Just like barney.” Everyone stops walking and look at him then laughs at the same time.
T.O.P: “Purple? You try it first then I will follow you.”  I smirk and remembered Chelle's letter to me.
  
I immediately open my phone when I went out of the plane, hoping that to receive a message from Gian but I frown when I receive nothing, so I called her and it seems like she’s in a good mood. I told her that I missed her and call me when she needs anything. I wonder where she is right now.
  
The next day I decided to go to the hotel gym while waiting for Gian and to erase Chelle's letter in my head, after an hour in the treadmill I decided to go back to my room and rest for the concert tonight, I sign a couple of hand banners for my fans and went back to my room with the security. While taking a shower Gian burst the door open beaming at me.
  
GIAN: “Hi! Miss me?”
T.O.P: “Yup!” She walks toward me and i lean over to kiss her in the lips, i'm so tempted to hug her and place her under the shower with me.
GIAN: “When I arrive earlier you’re not here so Manager Lee drags me to Jiyong’s suite,”
T.O.P: “I went to the gym.”
GIAN: “I know I saw you earlier but I don’t want to interrupt you.It looks like you're lost and in deep thoughts.” I can't hide anything from her, i want to tell her what's bothering me but i stop myself because she seems in a good mood and i don't want to burst it.
T.O.P: "I just miss you" I said and look at her. "Will you also kiss the TV screen when my face appears on it?" I ask to distract her because i know she's worried for me.
GIAN: "I won't kiss it honey, i will that damn TV screen" She said in a straight face.
  
I chuckle and caught her eyes scanning my whole body greedily while I stand under the shower gloriously .
  
T.O.P: “Admiring the view honey?”
GIAN: “Yup!” She smile, smack her lips and went out of the bathroom. I laugh and squirt some shampoo in my palm.
  
After taking a shower I dry my body and wrap the towel in my waist and went out, my clothes are neatly laid out in the bed while Gian is in the couch watching TV.
  
GIAN: “You better get dress. We’re leaving any minute now.”
T.O.P: “Where did you go?” I ask, ignoring what she said.
GIAN: “Jeju Island with Minho and PP”
T.O.P: “Jeju?” She nods. “Okay! What did you do there?” I ask and she just looks at me.
GIAN: “Roam around.”
T.O.P: “Did you have fun?” She nod then the door bell rings, I stand and open the door. It’s Jiyong, I’m still not dress and he look at me from head to toe then look at Gian.
GD: “Stop cuddling around, I have a concert and hyung put some clothes will you.” He said smirking at me and went inside the suite.
T.O.P: "What are doing here Jiyong?"
GD: "I just want to ruin your alone time with her." He laughs. i grab my clothes and went back to the bathroom.
 
When we arrive at the venue Kiko is like a tick to Jiyong, she's so clingy and Jiyong is getting annoyed to the point that he yelled at her but the girl didn't care at all. Jiyong take a deep breath and sit between me and Gian then Kiko drags a chair and sit in front of us. Okay this is annoying.
 
KIKO: "Jiyong do you need anything else?"
GD: "I'm fine"
KIKO: "Are you hungry?"
GD: "No!"
KIKO: "Do you need a back massage?"
GD: "Can you just leave me alone?" He turns to Gian. "Please make her stop, i'm begging you."
GIAN: "Kiko can you just leave him alone?"
KIKO: "I'm just doing my job and taking care of him is one of them."
GIAN: "Your job here is to organized his clothes not to take care of him." I glare at Gian  and she immediately stops.
GD: "Kiko please just leave me alone for a while, for heaven's sake."
 
Eun Ji noona walk towards us and look at GD. She's pissed.
 
EUN JI: "Tabi, move next to Gian. I want to sit next to Jiyong." I comply and sit beside my honey.
GD: "Noona, make her stop" 
EUN JI: "Kiko, i don't want to get mad at you but please stop pestering Jiyong, it's really annoying."
KIKO: "Fine" She stands up and went out of the dressing room.
GD: "Noona you're my life saver." He said as he hug noona tightly.
EUN JI: "Aish! It's fine."
T.O.P: "Way to go noona. Kiko's still afraid of you." I laugh like a lunatic beside Gian.
 
Day 1 and 2 of Indonesia concert is a blast and of course i let out my inner binguness and show some choom T.O.P moves. After the day 2 concert Jiyong went straight to the airport to watch Daesung's concert while me and Gian stayed in Indonesia for another night, since i'm lazy i sleep the whole day and woke up when we're about to leave.
 
GIAN: "Please tell me your not going to the airport wearing that." I glanced at the mirror in the walk in closet. i'm wearing a hoodie jacket, my plaid pj's pink socks and hotel slippers.
T.O.P: "What's wrong with my outfit honey?" She sigh and shakes her head. "If there's one thing your friend and I have in common it's the color pink. we both love color pink." I smile, kiss her in the lips and she hands me my shades. We didn't notice Manager Lee enter the suite.
M.LEE: "Yah right! One more thing, you're bingu, Chelle is insane while your girlfriend is crazy."
GIAN: "I can't argue with you about that oppa."
T.O.P: "Me either" Manager Lee just shakes his head and laughs.
 
While waiting to board the plane, Gian is talking to Ri and it seems like there's a problem. I try to listen to Gian but I can't keep up to their conversation.
 
GIAN: "Who's honey?" She ask and for a moment I'm lost with her question.
T.O.P: "What? You're my honey, right?"
GIAN: "Yah Choi Seung hyun don't play games with me. Who the hell is honey in Jiyong's life?" Her looks can kill and I'm praying that Bae is with us right now.
T.O.P: "What?"
GIAN: "Are you going to tell me or I'm going to Tokyo right now to ask him myself?"
 
I sigh and her to the plane, once we're settled I tell her everything I know.