KIKO AND GDRAGON, TOGETHER AGAIN?

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 76:
 
 
 
 GIAN'S POV
 
Where the heck is Chelle and what the hell this girl is doing here? I almost combust into flames especially what Bae told me last night, this girl, I hate her!
 
T.O.P: “Relax hon.” He holds my hand and kiss it repeatedly.
GIAN: “How can I do that? My friend is nowhere to be found and then that girl suddenly pops out from nowhere.”
RI: “Yah! Why are you two whispering to each other? Gian, just don’t mind her arrasso?”
 
I give Ri a tight smile then Jiyong enters the house and where all shocked when Kiko kneels and beg for forgiveness. We just listen to their conversation, this girl is a cheater that’s what Jiyong said. Well, I really don’t care about their drama what’s important to me right now is Chelle.
 
GIAN: “My friend is missing because of you.”
 
That’s the only words comes out from my mouth when I saw her shocked face when she finds out that Chelle is missing. Ri slowly bend towards me and whispered something to my ear.
 
RI: “Missing? What are you talking about?”
GIAN: “Just ask Jiyong later.”
 
What a revelation night, my head is about to explode when this four guys did something unbelievable. Ri wants Kiko to stay here for the night while the others just nod in agreement. I want to give them each smack in the head but I just shrugged my shoulders and besides their all friends’ way before me and Chelle met them.
 
KIKO: “I cook your favorite omelet this morning for breakfast jiyong.”
GD: “Really?”
KIKO: “I’ll cook it for you some other time.”
GD: "You don’t need to but thank you anyway.”
 
. Where does Jiyong’s palette go? He likes the omelet? Well for me I don’t think it’s edible at all. Jeez, now I know why did he cooks that way, he doesn’t know what’s delicious from not.
 
When Kiko went to the boys room Ri starts to ask what really happens to Osaka.
 
RI: “Hyung, what have you done this time? You’re so dead.”
GD: “I know. I’m sorry.”
RI: “Gian, call Ilwoo. My girlfriend might be with him right now.”
 
Why didn’t I think of that? I notice Jiyong become tense and alert. I grab my phone and called Ilwoo.
 
ILWOO: “I’m sorry Gian, I’m in Singapore right now something came up. After GD’s day1 concert I receive a call from one of my endorsers, so I have to meet them personally here in Singapore. Don’t worry, I’ll ask my securities to find her and I’ll be back in Japan as soon as I can.”
 
Based on Ilwoo’s voice his so concern right now about my friend and then again my whole world collapsed.
 
Ri went out for a while and when he returns he told us that he ask Manager Lee to booked an early flight going to Japan.
 
BAE: “Where running out of options where to find her.”
GD: “I know, even sanjangnim is so furious right now.”
GIAN: “Her mom will be worried if she finds out that her only child is missing.”
T.O.P: “Come here.” He said while he pulls me closer to him and hug me. “We just need to double our efforts, we will find your friend.”
 
All of us didn’t sleep, we just don’t know where to look for Chelle, Kiko emerges from the boys’ room and joins us in the living room. RI, just randomly stuff his things to he’s luggage and off he go to Japan with Manager Lee.
 
GIAN: “Call me when you arrive in Japan.”
RI: “Arasso! I’ll call you. I talk to Minho a couple of minutes ago he will follow me in Japan but I didn’t tell him anything.”
 
We just sit in the couch and stare at nothing in particular when Jiyong taps my shoulder.
 
GD: “Can you accompany me in my world tour?”
KIKO: “I can come with you if you like.”
GIAN: “He’s asking me not you.” I told her with a raised brow. “Sure! If Tabi will allow me.”
GD: “Hyung…”
T.O.P: “It’s fine with me. I’ll just follow you when my photo shoot for the movie finishes.”
KIKO: “Can I come too?”
GD: “It’s your decision, not mine.”
 
Bae stands up and walks towards me.
 
BAE: “I have to go home, I need some sleep. Jagiya!” He said while poking my cheeks. “Can you tell me the lock code of your house?”
GIAN: “Why?”
BAE: “I told you I have to go home. Please!”
T.O.P: “Since when did our house become your house?”
BAE: “Since the day you bought it hyung.”
 
I smile and grab Bae’s phone from his hand and type the lock code of our house.
 
BAE: “Thank you jagiya.” Then he kiss me in my cheeks and head towards the door.
T.O.P: “Clean our house while you’re there arasso?!” Tabi shouts while looking at Bae’s retreating back.
BAE: “No!”
 
He didn’t bother to look at Tabi or say goodbye to Jiyong and Kiko. I just look at Tabi and smirk at him.
 
T.O.P: “I’ll change our lock code when we home and next time don’t give to anyone okay?”
GD: “Hyung, don’t leave me all by myself here.”
KIKO: “You’re all close to each other.”
GD: “Yes we are! I think you should leave now, we have to rest.”
KIKO: “Yes, I think I should. Thank you for everything.”
 
As Bae does I didn’t bother to look at her or say goodbye. I just went straight to my room and lie in the bed, in a few seconds Tabi followed me and sit at the edge of the bed.
 
T.O.P: “That’s rude, you know. I know she’s the reason for this problem but you don’t have to shout at her.”
GIAN: “You want me to apologize to her?”
T.O.P: “No! Just don’t do it again. Arasso?”
 
I just nod and stare at the ceiling, he lie beside me and soon enough both of us fell asleep.
 
======================================================
 
DAE’S POV
 
I’m just stepping out from the bathroom when someone knocks on my door, my brow furrowed I didn’t called the room service and I’m not expecting any guest. I untied the towel wrap around my waist and grab the bathrobe, I walk towards the door and open it. I smiled when I saw maknae standing in my doorstep.
 
DAE: “Another surprise for me Suengri-ah?”
 
He just look at me and walk inside the room, he walk straight to the living room and slummed his self in the couch. I followed him while shaking my head, I’m sure something happened in Seoul. I found him leaning his head in the head rest while his eyes are close. I make my way to the bedroom and pull some clothes and put it on. When I went back to the living room I found Ri in the mini bar grabbing a can of beer. This is serious! He returns to the couch and stare on the window.
 
DAE: “What are you doing here Suengri-ah? What’s wrong?”
RI: “Hyung, my girlfriend is missing and we don’t know where to find her. I already called Ilwoo but his in Singapore. I also called mom but she’s not with her.” His voice is shaking and tears starts to prick in his eyes. “I’m really worried, I already check her name from the list of flights from Japan going anywhere in this world but no match. I ask some help from my Japanese friends to get me a list in some hospital and precinct all around Japan. If I still don’t have luck I don’t know what to do anymore.”
DAE: “Ri….”
RI: “I’m running out of potions hyung.” He starts to cry
 
I walk towards him and rub his back, I don’t think of any words to say to cheer him up. This is the first time I saw our beloved maknae this scared, among the Bigbang members except for Jiyong of course, he’s the most closest to her. Whenever he gets bullied by us he just run to her and he’s untouchable even to the dragon. When Chelle is being bullied by T.O.P hyung he’s always on the rescue. Chelle’s always checked on him and make sure he’s okay and eats on time. Whenever he ask her to cook for him she will gladly cook for maknae and for the first time Chelle was the only girl who busted Suengri. He’s not even beginning to ask her out on a date but he was rejected immediately. I smile, a bitter sweet smile formed in my lips when I remember his face when we we’re in Malaysia when Chelle told him that she’s inlove with someone else. He’s really sad and affected but when she told him that she adores him too and she’s willing to call her his girlfriend he’s face lights up in an instant.
 
DAE: “Be strong maknae. I’m sure you’ll find her, I’ll help you after my concert okay? Cheer up! Your girlfriend will be sad if she see’s you like that. You know she hates you seeing sad.”
 
I can feel what maknae is going through, Chelle is very important to Ri. He never missed to buy something for her, something she will like and appreciate and most of all she is the reason why Ri doesn’t visit Sanjangnim’s office for the longest time.
 
DAE: “After my concert let’s fly to Osaka and look for her.”
RI: “Let’s do that hyung, Minho will arrive this afternoon.”
DAE: “How’s everyone in Seoul especially Jiyong and Gian?”
RI: “Gian’s worried while Jiyong is being good to Kiko again.”
DAE: “Really? What’s gotten into him?”
RI: “I really don’t care about them. Oh! Wait I have to call Gian, I promise her that I will call when I arrive here.”
 
As Ri talks to Gian I call room service to order breakfast for us, I’m really puzzled where Chelle went and what in the world Jiyong do that? I know his head over heels inlove with Chelle.
 
Before the concert starts Minho arrive at the venue and we talk how to look for Chelle all over Osaka.
 
MINHO: “How the hell can we find her?”
RI: “We have to do everything Minho.”
DAE: “Manager Lee told me that Ilwoo’s securities are waiting for us in Osaka.”
RI: “Securities?”
MINHO: “Yes! He has a handful of security, I think they can help us. By the way where’s Ilwoo?”
RI: “Singapore.”
MINHO: “Singapore? Really? Does Gian know about this?”
RI: “Yes! She called Ilwoo last night.”
 
Minho just nods and sighs.
 
DAE: “The concert is about to start, let’s just talked later.”
MINHO: “Goodluck! I’ll go out later to watch you.”
DAE:”Okay!  My manager will accompany you and maknae later.”
 
As the show starts my mind is somewhere else, we have to find her no matter what happen.
 
======================================================
 
KIKO’S POV
 
 
Holy cow! That was intense, I didn’t sleep the entire time, I just lie down and didn’t dare to make a single sound. They’re really concern about Chelle and this is my entire fault. I step out of the room with a heavy heart and found everyone in the living room, I quietly sit infront of them and just listen to their conversation.
 
I got alert when Jiyong suddenly ask Gian to accompany him to his world tour while Chelle is not around, this is my chance to make it up to Jiyong, for ruining his relationship. In this way I can prove to him that I’m serious and sincere about my apologies.
 
Bae didn’t bother to say goodbye to me or Jiyong and did he just call Gian, jagiya on purpose or that’s what he really calls her? Speaking of Gian. Well, this girl is mad at me to the highest but I can’t blame her and she didn’t even bother to look at me as if I’m not there with them. I must admit I envy how the boys treat her and Chelle, that’s how we all are before Jiyong ended are relationship.
 
I sit nervously in the conference room waiting for President Yang here in YGE, I went straight here to talk to him. I heard he’s so mad and furious because of Chelle’s disappearance.
 
YG: “Kiko, I’m surprise you’re here and to cut this crap I’m so disappointed to you.”
KIKO: “I know and I’m sorry. That’s why I’m here I want to say sorry in person.”
YG: “Everything is said and done, we can’t turn back time.”
KIKO:”Yes we can’t, I like to ask for your permission if I can accompany Jiyong to his world tour.”
YG: “He just called me, he said that Gian will replace Chelle.”
KIKO: “I know but I still wanted to accompany him, I just want to make it up to him.”
YG: “Well…”
KIKO: “Please sanjangnim.”
YG: “It’s up to you but I don’t want you to screw up your own work.”
KIKO: “Don’t worry after GD’s Taiwan concert, I just need to go to Hawaii for a photoshoot then my schedule is clear.’
YG: “If that’s what you want, okay! I’ll grant it.”
KIKO: “Thank you sanjangnim.”
 
It feels like heaven when he agrees with my request, I immediately grab my phone and text jiyong.
 
“Mr. Yang accepts my request, I’m going to accompany you to your world tour.”
 
Well, I didn’t receive a reply from him, I just shrugged my shoulder and went straight to my hotel. I pack my stuff and head to Gimpo Airport, thanks to Jiyong and his ninja moves. I really learn a lot from him when we were still together, I manage to get in my plane without being notice. I landed in Tokyo safe and sound and immediately call my agency to check for my schedule. I’m all cleared on Jiyong’s Taiwan concert but too bad I can’t accompany him to his Hongkong and China concerts. I have a series of photoshoot for a magazine and I’m going to Hawaii this end of the month for a commitment.
 
I feel like I’m walking in the clouds in so much happiness towards our home, I miss mom and yuka. I’m sure they will be happy to hear the good news. 
 
KIKO: “I’m home. Hello everyone.” I said as soon as I enter the house.
 
Mom and Yuka are in the living room watching some Jdrama.
 
MOM: “Welcome home honey! hmmmm I can sense something good happen in Seoul.”
YUKA: “You look in love Kiko-chan! Glad to see you back.”
KIKO: “Well…” I pause and giggled. I can’t help it. I can’t hide my happiness. “Well Jiyong and I are… we’re okay now.” I smile.
YUKA: “You mean you’re together again?”
KIKO: “No! but I’ looking forward to that. Right now I’m happy and contented that we’re okay and we’re friends again.”
MOM: “I’m happy for you honey. you deserve it. You’ve been through a lot after the break up. Just know where your place and don’t expect too much okay?”
KIKO: “I know mom. Thank you. Don’t worry, I already learned my lesson. Anyway, what do we have in the kitchen? I’m starving.”
MOM:I cooked your favorite dish. Let’s eat.”
 
We eat, laugh and giggle together. I kiss being like this, jiyong has this strong effect on me ever since. I told them what happen to Seoul, except of course my cheating thing. I don’t want them to know I messed up, we’re in the living room having a little drink. I decided to tell them about my plan of accompanying Jiyong in his world tour, I know mom is a little worried but she knows I’m a big girl and I can take care of myself and she gave me a loving hug, assuring me that no matter what I have done I have a understanding and loving mother waiting for me when I come home.
 
After a few a days, me and some of the crews of GD world tour arrive in Taiwan. I’m kind of disappointed when I found out that Jiyong will take another flight bound to Taiwan with Manager Lee, Gian and the stylist. I just shake it off and resume arranging Jiyong’s concert outfits in the rack at the dressing room. I glanced at my wrist watch, omo! I need to work fast, I want to attend Jiyong’s press conference.
 
Jiyong is so handsome when I arrive at his hotel room suite, he is sitting beside Gian while choosing his shades that’s he’s going to wear later. Manager Lee enters the dressing room and asks me about something.
 
M.LEE: “Kiko, can you please bring some snacks to the concert venue? Epik High’s rehearsal is about to end.”
KIKO: “Hmmmm why don’t we ask Gian to do that? I still have a lot to do here.” Well, I lied. I just want to spend some time with Jiyong.
GD: “She’s not allowed to go anywhere without me or else T.O.P hyung will kick my .”
KIKO: “But Jiyong……”
GD: “Sorry but she can’t leave by my side. Why don’t you just do it? Besides, Manager Lee ask you about it.”
 
I see Gian smirk while staring at me. Well, Kiko just keep calm just think of Jiyong. I smile at Manager Lee and bring some snacks for Epick High. Is this all worth it or I’m just wasting my time? After delivering the food, I went back to the press conference. I saw Gian hand Jiyong a cane, the cane Chelle bought for him. Good thing she didn’t think to hit me with that thing.
 
KIKO: “You’re so handsome Jiyong.”
GD: “Thank you!”
KIKO: “You want me to come with you at the press conference?”
GD: “Just stay here, people might think we’re dating again.” He then turn to Gian and grab her hand. “Let’s go! The press conference is about to start.”
 
Taiwan concert day1, everyone is busy and walking around the backstage, the venue is packed with VIPs. Jiyong is all set and ready, he’s sitting again ofcourse beside Gian debating what earring should he wear.
 
GD: “How about this one?”
GIAN: “Too big, just use this one or better yet just don’t wear earrings.”
 
I walk towards them, pick a pair of earrings and show it to Jiyong.
 
KIKO: “Use this one instead.” I told him with a smile on my face. “Try it.” I said again and place it in the table infront of Jiyong.
 
They both just look at me for a moment then Jiyong picks the earring and put it back to the container.
 
GD: “I don’t feel like wearing that.”
 
“5 minutes before the concert starts. I need Jiyong in the lift right now.” The floor director said and then vanishes again in our sights.
 
KIKO: “Let’s go Jiyong, I’ll accompany you towards the lift.”
GD: “You can’t go out, the media might see you. Just stay here.” He stands up and check his image to the mirror. “And you.” He said to Gian. “Don’t roam around all by yourself okay?”
 
Gian just nod and off they go to the lift where the floor director is waiting for Jiyong.
 
I hear screams and shouts all the way back here in the dressing room, some of the crew are cleaning while everyone is in the backstage. Then Gian went inside the room and hunt something to the rack of clothes.
 
KIKO: “Can I help you?”
GIAN: “No thank you, I found it already.” She’s holding one of Jiyong’s jacket and shirt.
 
Before see can even step out of the dressing room, I grab her wrist and stop her.
 
KIKO: “Can I ask you something?”
GIAN: “What?”
KIKO: “Are you and Tabi together?”
GIAN: “Yes! why? Any problem with that?”
KIKO: “Nope! Just asking.”
GIAN: “Why? You want to mess with me also? You wouldn’t dare.”
KIKO: “No! why should i? me and Tabi are just friends, but why are you mad at me? I know  Chelle is your friend but I’m paying for what I did and I already said sorry.”
GIAN: “Well let’s just say you can play anyone in your palms but not me.” she said glaring at me. “Why do I have this feeling that you’re involve for my friends disappearance?” then arch her brow.
KIKO: “I don’t know what you’re talking about Gian. I didn’t see her after she left that night. Me and Jiyong talk after the incident, Bae is also there.”
GIAN: “Okay! As you said. You better be good at acting Kiko. I know you’re good but I’m a pro.” She said and winks at me while giving me a sweet smile.
 
She walks towards the room but turn again to face me.
 
GIAN: “Let’s just ignore each other and If I see you blocking my way you’re so dead.”
 
Oh God! My palm is itching to pull her hair but I restrain myself. Oh my God! But this is what I want, I want my friends back and Jiyong. I missed them a lot, I bow my head and shut my eyes tight. No! I’m not going to cry.
 
With determination I held my head up high and sigh deeply. I won’t give up! I know one day all my sacrifies will be rewarded, I know in time Jiyong will love me back again and if that day comes I promise I will make sure it will last not for a while but forever.
 
======================================================
 
BAE’S POV
 
“Ready hyung?” I ask T.O.P hyung when I pick him up in his house. We’re both going to Japan to follow Ri and Dae, we’re going to help them find Chelle, it’s been more than a week now since the incident.
 
T.O.P: “Let’s go! By the way, why didn’t you go with Jiyong?”
BAE: “I’m busy with my album plus I’m going to teach CL and the dancers the dance steps for her upcoming new song.”
T.O.P: “Aish! Don’t fool me.”
BAE: “Fine. I don’t feel like seeing Jiyong. Happy now?”
T.O.P: “Yup! Atleast you’re telling the truth now.”
 
Once we arrive in Osaka we went to Dae’s hotel suite, he’s having late lunch with Ri and Minho.
 
DAE: “What are you two doing here?”
BAE: “We just can’t sit in the apartment waiting for your phone calls.”
RI: “Hmmmm…. Where’s Gian?”
T.O.P: “She’s with jiyong.”
DAE: “In Taiwan?”
T.O.P: “Yup! Why?”
RI: “Is that a good idea?”
BAE: “What are you talking about?”
RI: “Gian and Kiko together.”
DAE: “That’s what I’m thinking about, that’s not a good idea.”
T.O.P: “I told her not to do stupid things so don’t worry about that.”
MINHO: “Did Gian told you guys that Kiko is my neighbor?”
BAE: “You have a house in Tokyo?”
MINHO: “No! I mean in Seoul.”
RI: “She doesn’t have a house or condo in Seoul.”
MINHO: “She has, the last time I saw her she’s with GD, then a couple of days ago I saw her again.”
 
Then I remember my conversation with Kiko, she went to Jiyong’s condo before going to the girls apartment. So it means she’s still going there even Jiyong and Chelle are together.
 
BAE: “It’s Jiyong’s condo.”
RI: “Wait! What?”
BAE: “Before Kiko went to the apartment she first went to GD’s condo.”
MINHO: “Wait, so you mean they keep seeing each other even he’s with Chelle?”
T.O.P: “Okay, let’s not jump into conclusions yet.”
DAE: “But why didn’t Gian tell you about this or why didn’t she confront Jiyong about it?”
T.O.P: “I don’t know! I’ll just ask her when she return from Taiwan.”
 
All of a sudden Ri stand up and punch the table with his both hands, everyone look at him. He’s pissed, really pissed!
 
RI: “This is ridiculous! I can’t believe it! I’m so pissed at Jiyong hyung right now, how can he do this to Chelle?”
 
Yes! You heard him, he called his girlfriend in her first name. Ri doesn’t call Chelle in her name. It’s always my girlfriend!
 
RI: “Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!” He yells repeatedly. His face burning red as his throat veins shows as he becomes furious.
 
Dae stands up and try to calm maknae and to or surprise he kick the coffee table on the side and the vase fell into the floor.
 
T.O.P: “Enough Lee Sueng hyun!” Hyung said with a warning and authority in his voice.
 
Ri stops and look at T.O.P hyung. Us. Tears starts to form in his eyes but his trying his very best to stop it. He bow and slammed his self into the couch. He lean his head on the head rest and close his eyes as he massage his temple. Everyone of us look at each other, shocked! This is the first time we saw our adorable maknae acted this way. No one dare to talk and break the silence. Ri stands up and head towards the door.
 
T.O.P: “Where are you going Suengri?”
RI: “I’m going to find Chelle, I don’t care where and how. All I know is I need to find her.”
BAE: “Ri…” I called
 
But his ears are close, he just ignores us but all of us are stunned when the door suddenly opens right before maknae reach the door knob. Jung Ilwoo enters the room with face serious and eyes dark. Oh damn! This is really serious.
 
======================================================
 
MINHO’S POV
 
 
It’s been a couple of days since we arrive here in Osaka and the result is still the same, still no Chelle.
 
MINHO: “What if Chelle is somewhere here with a friend and we’re all just paranoids.”
DAE: “Yes, she can be safe somewhere… but…”
RI :”But she’s not like that hyung, she knew that we will be worried and if ever she’s with a friend for sure she will call Gian.”
 
Suengri is right, she will definitely called Gian by now to tell her she’s fine and well. By the way where’s ilwoo? I can’t believe his in Singapore when this happen, I bet his so worried right now. While eating late lunch Bae and T.O.P arrived unannounced while Gian accompanied Jiyong to his concert.
 
MINHO: “Did Gian told you guys that Kiko is my neighbor.”
 
Everyone look at me with wide eyes. What? Did I say something wrong? It occurs to me that my Kim Nana/ Guem Jandi didn’t mention this to the boys. I just stare back at them and shrugged my shoulder.
 
DAE: “Why didn’t you tell us?”
MINHO: “I thought Gian told you already.”
T.O.P: “When and where did you tell her that?”
MINHO: “Hmmm. GD’s solo concert in Seoul. Remember the time when Kiko talk to you before the concert starts.”
T.O.P: “That’s why she suddenly ask me if Kiko has a place in Seoul.”
MINHO: “I also saw her when I went to the apartment, the night GD almost attacked me.”
BAE: “What?”
T.O.P: “So it means the person Chelle meet that day is Kiko?”
RI: “No ing way hyung.”
T.O.P: “Watch your language maknae. Are you sure Minho?”
MINHO: “Yes! I even bump to her while waiting for the elevator.”
BAE: “That’s why she cancels the Jeju trip.”
DAE: “So she probably saw Kiko in Jiyong hyung’s condo or both of them?”
 
Things are getting worst as the hidden secrets starting to reveal slowly. All the why’s have already answered and things are getting clearer, as we talk and talk about Kiko and GD, GD and Chelle and Chelle and Kiko, the jolliest person I know suddenly freak out. He punch the dining table and kick the coffee table. He’s not the Suengri I know, his mad and his furious, his pissed and confused. His worried his lost and a total mess. He walks into the door ignoring everyone when the door opens and Ilwoo enters the room.
 
MINHO: “Ilwoo! Oh God why you just arrive now? Do you know about her…. Missing?” it’s so hard for me to say the last word.
RI: “Ilwoo-sshi help me find Chelle. Please! For Christ sake help me find her.”
 
Ilwoo walks and stared at us in silence, I wonder what his thinking right now. But base on his reaction his just trying to keep his cool but any moment his going to lose and explode his temper. I know for sure it’s not good.
 
ILWOO: “We’re not going to find her if we’re all here talking about nonsense. How did it happen? Ri, I told you to take care of her. What happen? You never know how many times I died after hearing that damn news. It’s like a bomb has been thrown in my head.”
MINHO: “Ilwoo..”
ILWOO: “Minho call everyone you know here in Japan, I already have my team who is moving right now. I’ll meet you at home arasso? I just need to meet some people.”
 
His jaw tensed and his muscle never relaxes, he bow and went outside while pulling his phone out of his pocket.”
 
T.O.P: “He has a place here?”
MINHO: “Yes! One of his families properties and business are base here in Japan.”
DAE: “Wow! This is news.”
MINHO: “Ilwoo’s family remains in a low profile. They doesn’t want to flaunt they’re wealth.”
RI: “Let’s go Minho-sshi and call your friends. Let’s find her before mom finds she’s missing.”
BAE: “She can’t afford to know these guys and we have to be careful not to be caught by the media.”
MINHO: “Don’t worry Ilwoo’s place is in a private area of this country and no one knows where.”
 
After doing everything what Ilwoo said we all went together with our managers to his house here in Osaka.
 
MINHO: “Where’s your manager, Ilwoo?”
ILWOO: “He’s looking for Chelle right now with my team.”
DAE: “Nice house.”
BAE: “By the way where did you go?”
ILWOO: “Thank you Dae. I just need to talk to one of my endorsers, I have a CF shoot tomorrow in Tokyo.”
RI: “Anyway what’s the plan?”
ILWOO: “I figure that we don’t just focus here in Osaka, we have to find her all over Japan.”
MINHO: “How can we do that?”
ILWOO: “I don’t know, but we have to do everything.”
 
T.O.P’s phone suddenly ring, when he see who’s calling him his brow furrow.
 
DAE: “Who’s that hyung?”
RI: “Gian?”
T.O.P: "Kiko…”
BAE: “What? Really?”
 
Everyone of us remain silent, as T.O.P’s conversation to Kiko continues, the more he frowns while Ilwoo is listening carefully to the one sided phone conversation.
 
“If I were you I’ll delete my number. Don’t call me anymore Kiko, if Gian finds out you’re calling me she’ll eat you alive.”
 
BAE: “What does that woman want?”
 
T.O.P just looks at us shake his head and smile.
 
DAE: “Well?”
T.O.P: “Kiko just receive an earth shattering iness from my girl.” He chuckles while shaking his head.
RI: “She calls you just to complain? Nothings change, she still runs to you everytime someone ganging up on her.”
ILWOO: “I think she do something wrong that’s why Gian just exploded.”
BAE: “Anyway let’s go back to finding Chelle.”
MINHO: “I will be staying here for a week or so. How about you guys?”
RI: “I’ll stay here to but I have to go to Beijing for hyung’s concert.”
T.O.P: “Me too.”
BAE: “You’re going to Beijing?”
T.O.P: “Maybe in Hongkong too.”
ILWOO: “Let’s just contact each other once in a while. Let’s have dinner now.”
 
Eventhough we have man power we can’t still find Chelle, that girl. She’s so stubborn. Aish I’m going crazy! I shake my head, Kiko doesn’t know how to handle Gian. I want to laugh, she’s probably scared everytime she’s with Gian now. Well, that’s my Guem jandi/ Kim Nana.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for leaving a comment and for giving time reading my story.i really appreciate it. It's so overwhelming!!!