MNET Asia Music Awards - (Part 2)

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 36:
 
 
 
 
My jaw dropped literally as well as my face went pale. I was really shocked after hearing what Tablo oppa said. I open my mouth to say something but Tablo oppa cut me and Manager Kang arrived.
 
Tablo: "Bae said you were curious on the disk jockeying and he saw you playing it when you were in the recording studio in NY."
Gian: "We didn't bring any stage customs for Chelle, Manager Kang."
Manager Kang: "I know. Its your job now to come up with an outfit."
Chelle: "You wanted us to look for an outfit in such a short notice?"
Gian: "Bigbang will perform in 25 minutes. How can we do that?
Manager Kang: "Its only 23 minutes left ladies before their performance. Now go, Chelle cant change her outfit if the the two of you is just standing here in front of us."
Tablo: "You can wear this joker outfit if you want."
Gian: "Oppa! Stop. This is all your fault."
Chelle: "Where the hell are we going to find clothes suitable for their performance? And Gian. . .you know i'm not a dj. How can I do that? Yes, i'm staying in the studio while their doing the remix but. . .dammit!"
 
We went back to the dressing room. We both standing in the center of the room with our eyes busy searching the whole room. Our eyes landed on GDs polo shirt. The one he used on the opening. I grab the scissors I found in the table while Gian went straight to the rack to get the polo.
 
The five only look at us with confused faces. Manager Kang entered the room as we are about to make our way out.
 
SR: "Yah! Where are you going?"
Manager Kang: "Let them go manknae, they're both busy working on something."
 
We head our way to the restroom on the corner and lock the door. Gian lay the polo on the counter while I start taking my jeans off. I lay my jeans beside the polo and the scissors and think of an idea. 
 
"Gian can you get me GDs cap, Bae's scarf and some accessories. And bring the make up artist with you. Thank you." I said and grab the scissors.
 
When Gian went out, I start ripping my jeans. 
 
Gian get the things that I needed and head her way back to the rest room. But the playful maknae block her way.
 
SR: "Noona where are you going? Your such in a hurry."
 
Gian look at Manager Kang asking for help.
 
Gian: "Mr. Kang i'm in a hurry. Riri wont let me go."
Mr.Kang: "Ri let her go. Cant you see she's doing something important."
SR: "But Mr.Kang. . ."
Mr.Kang: "Get out of her way now!"
 
Seung Ri let Gian pass but. . .
 
"Yah noona! Where's my girlfriend? Yah! You two should behave, arasso?"
 
Gian went back with the make up artist. I'm wearing my new ripped jeans. I just need a perfect top to much my jeans. The make up artist start spraying temp hair color on my hair. She sprayed some strips of my hair on top, in the middle and below. She then curl my hair in the edge. The hair color shows exactly the way we wanted. When the artist start applying my make up, Gian grab the scissors and start cutting the polo in the middle. The make up artist look at her with mouth hang open.
 
"Aigoo! I'm sure the dragon will blow fire when he finds out about what you did to his expensive polo."
 
"Dont worry about him. I can handle him. Can you put concealer to hide my tat? Thank you." I said and smiled to her.
 
Gian cut GDs polo in half, revealing my belly and my navel. She fold the sleeve onto my elbow. She 3 buttons of the polo revealing the upper part of my black lace brassiere. She tie the two part of the polo in the center. While Gian is tying the scarf on the belt hole of my pants I put GDs hat on like how he used to wear his cap.
 
We're almost done when Manager Kang enter the restroom. He hand me my mic and put the headset on me. 
 
"Lets go we'll start in a minute. Good luck Chelle. Fighting!" 
 
I took a deep breath before I hit the DJ mixer. Let the show begins.
 
"Whats up HK?! Are you ready to paaaarrrty? Are you ready for BIGBANG! Bigbang rocks the night oh eh yooo. . " 
 
When Tabi enter the stage everyone screamed.
 
"TEE OOH PEE!"
 
I continue my adlib while the boys sing their lines. After TOP, Dae comes next with a new hair color then Ri dressed in all white suit followed Bae with a rich boy get up.
 
My nervous fades as the perf went on. I feel comfortable on stage and start to enjoy what i'm doing. Stage freight is gone.
 
When the skull door opens for the kwon leader entrance, I did the routine on the disk jockey I learned when I was in NY.
 
"Give it up for G-DRAGON!!!"
 
I continue my adlib using the Crayon song while their singing Fantastic Baby. When the boys went to the extension stage, I went down to join the dancers and dance with them. Good thing I always watch them during rehearsal.
 
After the performance everyone went back to the backstage with happy faces, congratulating each other for doing a job well done.
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
Wow! Chelle is really good. I'm so proud of my friend as I watch her performing on the stage. She's enjoying. Good job girl. You rock!
 
I was watching them when I felt someone stand beside me. When I turn to look who it was, I found Jung Il Woo staring at Chelle while smiling.
 
JIW: "You know her right?"
Gian: "Yes, why?" I took a step back before I suffer from heart attack because of this handsome man beside me.
JIW: "I'm just curious. I'm Il Woo and you are. . .?"
Gian: "I'm Gian! I know who you are. I'm a big fan. . .scheduler. "
JIW: "Thank you! What's her name?" He said while smiling at me and point at Chelle.
Gian: "She's my friend. Her name is Chelle."
JIW: "Nice name! Do you know the member of Bigbang personally?"
Gian: "Yes! Me and Chelle work for YGE."
JIW: "Nice meeting you. See you both in the after party."
 
The performance ended and I found Papa YG very happy on his sit. I went to see Chelle and went our way back to the dressing room. I tell her about Il Woo later. I'm sure she'll freak out. She's big big fan of him.
 
========================================================
 
I saw Gian walking towards me with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. We went back to the dressing only to witness an annoying scene.
 
When I enter the room, my eyes went straight to GD and Angelababy who is so busy flirting with my man. I furrow my brow as I watch GD who doesn't make a move to keep a distance away from that girl. Everyone was back in the dressing room and now staring back at me.
 
YB: "Hey y laaaady! Oh oh oh oh oh!" 
 
I walk straight to grab my bag ignoring YB singing lines on Psy oppa song. 
 
"I'm off. See you later. Lets go Gian, I need to find my phone."
 
I kiss Seung Ri, Daesung, Youngbae and TOP's cheeks to say goodbye before I walk towards the door, ignoring the dragon. We were almost on the door when I heard Gian said.
 
Gian: "Someone wants to meet you."
 
I turned to her with my brow furrowed. Then I saw Seung Ri walks towards us.
 
SR: "Yah! Where are you going my girlfriend? Gian noona I told you to behave."
Gian: "Where going to meet junjun."
Chelle: "WHAT?!"
Gian: "Lets find your phone and meet my new friend."
Chelle: "Friend? I just left you alone for 15 minutes and you got a new friend? Wow! You already Gian."
Gian: "Yup! A very good looking friend." While she giggled.
YB: "Wow noona i'm impress."
TOP: "Who's your new friend?"
Gian: "I wont tell you." She smiled and then drag me to the door.
 
Before we step out of the room, Manager Kang bump into us.
 
Chelle: "Can we go now Mr.Kang?" I said while looking at GD.
Mr.Kang: "Where are you going? The after party will be held in a bar."
Chelle: "We're going to meet some friends."
Gian: "Can we go now? Can we relaxed after your surprised news to us?"
Mr.Kang: "Of course! You two did a great job. I'll see you later in the bar alright?"
 
I turn around to go out of the room when someone grab my wrist and drag me to the fire exit. Before I knew it, GD was standing in front of me, prisoned me on his arms leaning on the wall.
 
GD: "Where are you going?"
Chelle: "Somewhere! Away from you and with that girl."
GD: "C'mon Chelle you know I cant just ignore her specially in this place where a lot of camera has been set up. I thought we understand each other about the setup."
Chelle: "Yes Jiyong I agree to keep our relationship private but I didn't remember that I also agreed with you flirting with others."
GD: "But i'm not the one whose coming to her."
Chelle: "Yah right! Why? Jiyong. . .don't you have feet to step back and walk away from her? Seems like your enjoying it too."
GD: "Your being unreasonable Chelle. Baby and I were just talking. I didn't even touching her."
Chelle: "Baby? Me? Unreasonable? WOW JIYONG WOW! Go and have party with her all you want. I'm out."
GD: "DAMN!"
 
I went out of the fire exit before I burst into tears. I wipe my eyes with the back of my hands before tears fall from my eyes. I went back to look for Gian and found her in the dressing room.  Before we leave I walk towards to Seung Ri.
 
"Hey Ri I want you to do something for me. Take care of Jiyong okay. Don't let him drink to much. And make sure he eat first before he drink. You too." I tried to give him a happy smile but right now i'm bleeding. And he knows it.
 
When I turn around I found GD standing a few inches away from me. He was about to walk towards me when the girl interrupted.
 
AB: "There you are. I'll see you in the party later okay!" She said while holding onto GDs chest.
 
I drag Gian out of the room ignoring my clothes. I'm still wearing the clothes I wear during the performance. The hell I care. I'm really pissed right now and i'm not in the mood to care for everyones reactions. We went to the back door to meet the GAs.