The girl with the dragon tattoo

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 30:
 
 
 
 
We went back to New York to take the flight back to korea. Peru doesn't have a direct flight back to Korea. I stared and nod on the them telling them to start our secret mission.
 
Seung Ri successfully make GD agreed to come with him to the shop on the airport. Before they leave I hand GD my phone so that he cant call me. When the two left, YB and I together with his manager left the airport.
 
"Thank you guys. Take care of my dragon. I'll see you." I said and wave them good bye.
 
=================================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
GD and Seung Ri went back. The dragon look for Chelle when he noticed she was out of his sight.
 
"Mr.Kang called. She instructed Chelle to stay and accompany YB here in NY while recording his album."
 
GDs reaction was really one of a kind everytime my friend is involved. He was holding her phone and was about to stand up to follow them when Manager Kim stop him.
 
"Don't you dare follow her Jiyong. You have a busy schedule when we go back to Korea. You will see her after 2 days."
 
TOP: "Don't worry she's with Youngbae. Nothing will go wrong."
SR: "Hyung, why so serious? Your so paranoid."
DS: "Lets go, we have to board."
 
=================================================================
 
"YB can we go the mall? I want to buy something for Jiyong's parents. He wants me to meet them." I said as I smiled to YB.
 
"Wow! Really noona? My man is really serious. All right, lets go. We can go the shop after. But you have to come with me in the studio." YB replied and smile losing his eyes.
 
We went to the mall and bought gifts for Jiyong's parents. We had lunch first before we went to see the tattoo artist.
 
 I was standing in the center of the shop, with lights focus on me. The tat artist is sitting in front of me. He asked me what tat I want to be inked and where.
 
"I want GDragon's name here." I said as I point my abdomen part where I wanted my tat to be inked.
 
"Are you sure? Jiyong will kill me." YB asked when he heard where I wanna get inked.
 
"Yes! Your with me. I know i'm safe."
 
"All right. Dude be careful. She's the dragon's girl." YB said to the tattoo artist.
 
YB sit beside me and I reach for his hard. I can do this. For GD. The artist ask me to lift my top. He also instructed me to open and slightly lower down my pants. The tat artist was about to start when YBs phone ring. He mouthed it was GD.
 
YB: "Yow man what's up?"
GD: "Hey man, you run away with my girl."
YB: "I know. Do you missed her?"
GD: "Yes. Can I talk to her?"
YB: " No!" 
 
YB hang up when GD asked to talk to me. After a few seconds GD called again. YB hand me his phone while making sure that the shop is lock and theres no other people watching us.
 
"Hi baby. Sorry about that. He's just kidding."
 
"You just left. You didn't wait for me."
 
"I'm just following orders Jiyong. I'll be back soon."
 
"I know. Where are you?"
 
"I'm here at the tat shop. I decided to accompany Bae. How about you?"
 
"Inkigayo!"
 
"Wow! Good luck."
 
"Your apartment is ready. We're going to help Gian move tomorrow."
 
"Really?! Thanks for helping her."
 
"Your welcome baby. I have to go. I need to prepare. I'll call you later."
 
"Okay! Love you."
 
"Love you more."
 
After I hang up, I hand YB his phone. I hold his hand tightly as the artist start inking me.
 
"Your such a good liar noona and I think your going to crash my hands."
 
I give a half smile to YB as I mouthed SORRY. It hurst and tickling at the same time. When its done, I ask YB to take a pic of my tat.
 
YB hug me tight and congratulate me for being a tough girl. The artist cover my tat to avoid to get infections.
 
After YBs last tat session we went to the studio for his recording. On the way there I learn a lot of things about GD which made me love him even more. I seriously watch and observe everything when YB start recording. I ask Bae if I can help them and teach me the basics of disk jockeying.
 
We get the first flight back to Korea the following day. Cant wait to see my dragon. I still need to wait a couple of hours. 
 
======================================================== 
 
TOP enter his room in their apartment followed by Seung Ri who's holding his picture. His BIG FRAMED PICTURE.
 
SR: "Yah! Gian noona get up, we're going to your apartment."
Gian: "Your going to stay with us?"
SR: "No! But I will put this to my girlfriend's room."
TOP: "Get up! You and Chelle has tons of clothes, shoes and things. Giiiirrllls! Jiyong is already packing Chelle's stuff. Maknae put that down and make some breakfast."
SR: "No! Jiyong hyung said he will throw this. He doesn't want me to put this in my girlfriends room. What do want for breakfast hyung?"
TOP: "Just cook anything. Please put that picture down."
SR: "Gian noona wheres your suitcase?"
 
Gian point her suitcase and Ri walks towards to that direction and put his framed picture inside. He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. When he opens the fridge he found a lunch box inside. He put the lunch box inside the microwave to reheat the food. He called Dae to help him set the table. After setting the table, Ri went to call Gian, Tabi and GD. All was sitting in the table, waiting for GD while Gian noticed whats on the table.
 
"Ri I think thats Jiyong's food?" Gian said while looking at GD who was about to sit and his eyes pinned on his Adobo.
 
GD: "Why are you eating that? Didn't you know that mom. . .that Chelle's mom cooked it for me?
SR: "Really? My girlfriends mom is a great cook. Its delicious."
 
GD gave an evil look to their maknae who is busy eating his Adobo.
 
DS: "Let it go hyung. Chelle noona can also cook right?"
GD: "But. . . ."
TOP: "Jiyong lets eat. We have lots of things to do. Punish Ri later okay?"
 
GD nod to TOP and make an evil smile when he heard the word PUNISH.
 
After eating and after putting all the things inside the car the group went to the new apartment. Chelle and Gian's apartment look like a house rather than a dorm. Its a house inside a condo unit. It has 4 rooms. 1 for Chelle, Gian's room, Chelle walk in closet and a guest room which Chelle requested to President Yang to be the Bigbangs room. It has a huge living room and a beautiful kitchen.
 
GD went to Chelle room and start unpacking and arranging her stuff. He went outside with a photo album with Chelle's surprise party photos.
 
GD: "Hyung look at this."
TOP: "What's this?"
GD: "It's the surprise party we organized for Chelle."
DS: "Surprised party?"
 
GD nod to answer Dae's question.
 
SR: "Gian noona, its that true?" Gian also nod to Ri.
TOP: "You did that for her?"
GD: "Yes! Maknae come, i'll give your punishment. Clean the whole apartment, your girlfriend will arrive tonight."
 
Me and YB arrived to Seoul really late. It was dawn when I reach the apartment. I found TOP on the kitchen getting a water when I open the light.
 
"Your still here?"
 
TOP: "Gian is still unpacking. Im here to help."
 
"Where's Gian?"
 
TOP: "In her room. The maknaes left already and I think Jiyong's is sleeping in your room. Where's YB?"
 
"He went straight to your apartment after dropping me here. He's tired."
 
TOP: "Okay. By the way Riri eat all Jiyong's Adobo. The dragon is really furious."
 
"Really? Do you know any supermarket that's open for 24 hours? I'll cook for him. That's his favorite. Mom cooked it for him."
 
TOP: "Ri went to the supermarket this afternoon, so no need to go out. Good night Chelle and welcome to your home."
 
I smiled at Tabi and tell him good night before I went to the kitchen and cook Adobo for my dragon.
 
I was about to go to my room to wake GD when someone door bells. Gian and TOP came out of their respected room and open the door. The 2 maknaes are back with Youngbae.
 
"My girlfriend how are you? Did you miss me?" Ri scream the moment he saw me.
 
"Ssssshhhh! Jiyong is sleeping. He must be tired unpacking and arranging my stuff."
 
"Tired? Yah! I clean the whole apartment while Jiyong hyung only stayed inside your room. Then they asked me to went to the market alone." Seung Ri said as he pout his lips.
 
"Oh! My poor boyfriend." I went to Ri and hug him tight. This kid! 
 
DS: "Noona can I see your tat?"
 
I asked YB to show them the picture.
 
SR: "Thats nice. But if thats my name it'll look more nicer."
Gian: "Hey YB can I see your new tat?"
 
Youngbae took his shirt off ignoring everyone. TOP tap YBs new tat making him bit his lips. I ask everyone to go to the dining room and eat while I go inside my room to see my dragon.
 
I was surprised when I open the door. WOW! He did this for me? My stuff is properly organized in each places. I turn around and walk towards my bed and sit beside him. I stared on his beautiful face before I wake him up with my kiss.
 
"Hello handsome. How are you? Miss me?" I smiled to him the moments he open his eyes.
 
"Hi baby! Surprise! 
 
"Thank you baby." I smiled and kiss him again.
 
"Come, lets eat. I cooked your favorite Adobo."
 
"No! Stay with me."
 
"You have to get up before Riri eat all your Adobo."
 
"LEE SEUNG HYUN!" GD screamed as he get up in bed.
 
After Riri heard GDs screaming his name he run towards the room with his mouth full of Adobo and ask GD why.
 
"See I told you."
 
GD runs outside to chase Riri. I left in my room and look around. God my guy is soooo sweet. I found a GDChelle corner inside my room where a lot of pics of us together was pinned in a bulletin board. He also arranged the gifts he gave me. He provided a stand for my skate board so I can display it.
 
GD went back to my room and hug me.
 
"Do you liked it?"
 
I stared and nod at him.
 
"Sooooo much! Thank you! Lets eat."
 
We were busy eating when Ri stand up and grab Gian's arm, dragging her to her room.
 
SR: "Where's my pic?"
 
Seung Ri went inside my room, place his pic on my bedside table and return to Gian room to hide the pic of me and GD together. When the two came back, GD and TOP stared at Seung Ri.
 
SR: "I just want to ask Gian noona something personal. Dont stare at me like that."
 
After eating Seung Ri went back to their dorm. I volunteered to wash the dishes since I didn't help them when they move in. GD doesn't want me to do it but I insisted.  
 
GD gave me a back hug while I was washing the dishes. Gosh! How can I move properly with this guy? Its sweet but I feel uncomfortable. 
 
Seung Ri went back with his blanket and pillows.
 
SR: "I'm going to sleep here!"
YB: "Go back to the dorm and get my pillow."
DS: "Mine too."
 
Seung Ri went back to their dorm to get their pillows. When he enter our apartment he's carrying lots of pillows. Poor maknae.
 
SR: "TOP hyung where's you pillow?"
 
TOP points Gian's room to answer Seung Ri.
 
"I'm going to sleep in my girlfriends room." Ri said as he walk straight inside my room.
 
GD: "Baby can you tell your boyfriend to come out of your room?"
 
I went inside my room to tell Seung Ri to come out. GD start fighting him again the moment he's out on my door step. Then the dragon noticed the missing pic. He hold Seung Ri tight and hold his arm on his back.
 
SR: "Hyung let me go. I'll give you the picture."
 
Seung Ri went to Gian's room to get the picture while GD followed him. They went inside my room as they continue arguing while the rest of us stay in the living room and watch the two with their cat fight. Daesung and Youngbae is making a bet between the two, who's going to win and whose going to be the loser.
 
Riri place the picture of me and GD and run towards me.
 
"My girlfriend don't let hyung throw my picture."
 
I stand on my seat, walk towards my room and close the door.The two who's still having fight on my door step stop arguing and look at each other with shocked faces. After getting the spare blanket and pillow, I open the door and gave it to GD.
 
"Its 3 in the morning and i'm so damn tired. Lets sleep." I said and lock the door after.
 
Gian: "Poor dragon, so slow and now your not allowed to sleep inside? Tsk tsk! Aigoo!"
DS: "Hyung lets sleep in the room Chelle noona provided for us." As he drag Bae to the Bigbangs room.
SR: "Hey G-Dragon your not allowed to sleep with us."
 
Gian and TOP watched the confused dragon as he sit on the couch and face them while the three members went inside the guest room.
 
"Looks like your going to sleep here all by your self, in the couch. Good night!" TOP said as he drag Gian to her room.
 
When I didn't hear any noise outside I open my door and found my dragon lying on the couch, his hands at the back of his head. I walk towards him, lay down facing on top of him and buried my face on his chest.
 
"Sleep Kwon Jiyong."
 
I felt him smiled and put the blanket on us. He kiss my forehead and head to dream land together.