BIGBANG BABIES

Me and my Dragon
CHAPTER 97:
 
 
Two years have gone so fast; the 3 Bigbang members are finally done serving their country and today a ceremony is being held in front of the camp to thank TOP, Youngbae ad Jiyong for rendering their 2 years in the military.
 
Their fans from all over the world came to South Korea to welcome the 3 superstars. Their families and friends are also present in the said event.
 
-----------------------------
 
Jung’s private plane just landed on Gimpo airport. The Jung couples are back in Seoul after 2 years staying in Japan for their work commitment and of course live as a married couple.
 
As soon as Chelle Jung open her phone, it suddenly rings and Seungri’s picture pop out o her screen.
 
“Seungri-ahh?” I said as I press the answer button.
 
“Finally! Chelle meet me in the hospital. ASAP!” He pause and ask someone if she’s okay. Is that Gian? “Gian is about to give birth. See you!”
 
She heard Gian crying in pain. She turns to Ilwoo and told him to go to the hospital instead of going in their house. Ilwoo grab his phone and dial a number of one of his relative working in the hospital then call Minho after.
 
When they arrived in the hospital, Chelle immediately spotted Seungri walking back and forth in front of the delivery. ALONE.
 
“Where’s Tabi?” She asks after giving him a kiss and a hug. The cute guy and her husband shakes hand and smile to each other.
 
“He’s still in the penthouse with Dae hyung. I left them sitting in the couch staring at nothing like idiots.” He stated. “Dae hyung joined him. Good thing I decided to drop by on their house before I went out to shop.” This time he’s laughing like crazy.
 
“How about Bae?” I ask.
 
“He’s on his way to fetch the two retards.” He answered and laughs again.
 
Chelle shakes her head and smile to her husband. She grabs her phone and call TOP’s parents.
 
“That dino is no use! He’s just good looking but his a total bingu!” I said irritated. Ilwoo walk towards her and give her a back hug to pacify her. “How can he do that to Gian? I think rendering his 2 years in the camp has no used at all. He’s the father. He should know what to do. “ She turn and face her husband then glare at him. “Don't you ever do that to me, yeobo when I give birth. I swear! I’ll kick your .” She snake her arms around her neck and give him a quick peck.
 
After a couple of minutes, the Choi family arrived followed by the bingu dad who looks like he has seen a ghost. He looks pale and nervous as if he wants to puke. Dae, Bae and Minho arrived after.
 
“Jiyong’s on his way!” Bae said.
 
After waiting for almost an hour, the doctor who happens to be Ilwoo’s aunt emerges from the delivery room. All of us leap on our seat and walk towards the doctor.
 
“She’s fine and the baby’s healthy. Go get her a room so you can all see her and the baby girl. Congratulations to the dad!” She looked at Tabi and taps his shoulder.
 
“It’s a girl!” TOP finally gathers his senses back. He still can’t believe his already a dad. What a bingu! He’s reaction is so priceless. No words can’t describe how happy he is and he can’t wait to hold and see his wife and daughter.
 
-------------------------------
 
All of them gathered in Gian’s room, waiting for the new Choi member to arrive. All of them are excited to hold the newly born Bigbang princess when the nurse enters the room.
 
“Mom should hold the baby first.” Gian butted in.
 
They all looked at each other and laugh. Yah right! She should be the one to hold the baby first. They just stand around her bed and watch the baby in her mom’s arms.
 
One by one, Gian allowed them to carry the baby. Of course right after her dad and her grandparents. The whole room is filled with laughter as Seungri starts to tell TOP’s reaction when Gian told him she’s about to give birth. List just hope and wish she won’t inherit her dad’s binguness.
 
Chelle and Ilwoo excuse themselves for a while to see Ilwoo’s aunt. After they left Jiyong and cute baby girl enter the room.
 
“Say hi to every one, Amber.” Jiyong said and the little girl complies with a sweet smile on her small lips.
 
Everyone in the room pinned their eyes on the little girl beside Jiyong.
 
“Can I see the baby, Appa?” Jiyong nods and carry Amber in his arms. “She’s beautiful like me.” She claps her hands and giggled. She wiggled and tells Jiyong to let her sit near the baby. “Can we play?” She asks Gian.
 
“Of course. But wait for a couple of months first. When she’s big girl like you, you can play with those dolls.” Gian answered.
 
The two maknae’s volunteer to buy their food. Amber is busy playing in the room. She keeps on running around the room then hide under Gian’s bed while Bae chase her.
 
Ilwoo and Chelle came back to the room with Ilwoo’s aunt. They bow to Jiyong and smile.
 
“I’ll just check them.” The doctor said and makes her way to the Gian and the baby.
 
“I’m thirsty. I’ll buy water first. Do you want something, yeobo?” Chelle whispers to her husband.
 
“I’ll go with you.” He answered instead.
 
“It’s okay. I’ll be fine. I saw a vending machine outside.” She kisses her husband and left.
 
They didn't notice that someone followed Chelle outside.
 
-----------------------------
 
Someone is pulling Chelle’s dress from behind to get her attention. She found a cute little girl stand behind her while pointing on the strawberry milk shake inside the machine. She smiles to her and get her what she wants.
 
“Here’s your strawberry milk shake, baby girl.” She bends a bit and hand her the drink.
 
“Thank you!” She smiles like Christmas and ask Chelle to put the straw in her drink.
 
“You’re welcome, sweetheart. By the way who’s with you?”
 
Instead of answering, she walks towards the bench and sit while enjoying her strawberry milk shake. Chelle look around the hall to find someone looking for the girl. But the whole hall is empty. The nurses are busy in the station attending some people’s needs.
 
She followed the girl and sits beside her.
 
“I’m Chelle. What’s your name?” She asks while staring at the little girl. She looks familiar.  The eyes. Her nose. She knows someone exactly looks like her.
 
“I’m Alexandra Amber. Appa call me Amber. You can call me that too.” She answered cheerfully.
 
Chelle pinched her cheeks and smile. She glanced again on the hall way but still there’s no one looking for her.
 
“Where’s your Appa?” Chelle asks her. The girl looks around and starts to cry when she noticed that no one is around while calling her appa.
 
Chelle hug her to pacify her.
 
“Don't worry, I’ll help you find your appa, okay? Don't cry. I wont leave you.” She smiles and hugs the little girl again. “We’ll stay here for a while so your appa will easily see you.” The girl nod as Chelle wipe her tears with her hands.
 
After sitting in the bench for a while, waiting. No one came for her. She holds her hand and start walking on the hall.
 
---------------------------------
 
“Amber I have something for you.” Dae said while putting the food on the table. “Hyung, where’s Amber?” Jiyong point his finger where Amber is. “Hyung, Amber’s not here.”
 
“Whaaaaaaaat?” He screamed and looked under the bed. “Where did she go?”
 
He didn't wait for anyone to answer. He zoomed out of the room and look for Amber. He asks every nurse and person he bump into the hallway but nobody saw the little girl.
 
His phones rings and it was his manager. Telling him that he needs to get out of the hospital with Amber without being noticed. Someone spread a rumor that one of the Bigbang members already have a child.
 
He was about to enter a room when he heard Amber calling him while running towards him.
 
“Appa! Appa!” She said in between sobs. He carries her and hugs her while caressing her back.
 
“Ssssshhh! It’s okay baby. I’m right here.” He said. “Where did you go?”
Amber stops crying and point at the end of the hallway. Jiyong turns around and found Chelle standing behind them.
 
“She bought me these strawberry milk shake, appa.” She said making Jiyong smile. “She’s kind and beautiful like me too.”
 
Chelle bow and give Jiyong a tight smile.
 
“I didn't know she was your daughter. I didn't saw her inside the room.” She said politely.
 
“She’s in………” He didn't finished what his about to say because Amber wiggled and ask him to put her down. She walks towards Chelle and pull her dress.
 
She bends on her knees to meet her face.
 
“What is it, baby girl?” She asks with a smile.
 
To her surprise, the kid snake her arms around her neck and pulled her for a hug then she kissed her cheeks.
 
“Thank you, Chelle agassi. I hope we’ll meet soon so we can bond and play. Can I see you again? Appa, get her number. I want to buy her ice cream.” She said.
 
“It’s okay. You’re so cute.” She takes her hand and guides her to walk towards her appa. Her appa who’s watching the two girls talk.
 
“Jiyong!” Manager Kim called while walking towards Jiyong. He seems in a hurry. Chelle and Manager Kim bow to each other and face Jiyong. “Lets go. People are starting to gather in front of the hospital. Chelle tell them we already left.” He said and drags Jiyong away.
 
Chelle nods and wave her hands to the kid in Jiyongs arm. Jiyong turns and mouthed “Thank you!” to her. She just give him a small nod and went back to Gian’s room.
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Days and even weeks have passed, everyone keeps going back and forth to the penthouse to spend some time with Gian and T.O.P’s new born daughter, Cassie. She’s been the apple of the eyes of the four boys ever since she was born. T.O.P is always beside Gian and baby Cassie, he’s a very hands-on dad and that’s something new to the other members and they are amused about it.
 
Chelle and Ilwoo always go to the penthouse after their work, Chelle is also fond of the new baby and at the same time a little bit jealous of Gian because her family is complete now, she also wanted to have a baby and build her own family but work is not allowing them to have one at the moment. Both of them are busy, Chelle is shooting a drama one after another, doing collaboration with Yuu in Japan while Ilwoo is busy making a movie and running a family business at the same time.
 
On the other hand every time Jiyong goes to the penthouse he will always bring Amber with him, Amber is also fond of baby Cassie. She helps Gian to change Cassie’s clothes, she will look after her when Gian needs to do something, she sometimes sings for baby Cassie to stop her from crying.
 
“Appa, I also want a baby brother and sister.” She blurted out of nowhere, Jiyong spat the iced tea he was drinking. The both of them are visiting baby Cassie, since Ashley is at work.
 
“Cassie can be your baby sister.” Jiyong said but Amber just frowns at him.
 
“I want my own baby sister and baby brother appa.” She said. “Cassie belongs to Aunt Gian and Uncle Seung Hyun.”
 
“Amber, tell that to your umma.” The great leader said while Gian and T.O.P is laughing.
 
“Uncle Seung Hyun how did you and Aunt Gian made Cassie?” Jiyong laughs out loud that echoed the whole penthouse. Gian glared at him because Cassie is sleeping in her crib while T.O.P’s eyes widen because of Amber’s sudden question.
 
“Ask your appa about it.” T.O.P simply said to Amber.
 
“Appa, answer my question.” Amber walk towards Jiyong and shake his shoulder.
 
“Ask your umma.” He simply said. “Hyung!” He whines but T.O.P just laugh at him.
 
---------------------------
 
“Gian, are you alone?” Jiyong said, as soon as he enters the penthouse, all of them including the managers know the door code of the penthouse to prevent them from using the door bell.
 
“Yup! Tabi went out for a while to buy diapers.” Gian simply said. “I told him to just ask Manager Lee, he has to be careful because of the rumors.”
 
“I know even Manager Kim always reminds me of that, I want to bring Amber to the amusement park but I can’t because of that stupid news.” Jiyong blurted out and clicks his tongue. They wondered who is responsible of spreading news like that.
 
“Well it’s not a rumor.” Gian said.
 
“I know it’s not a rumor, it’s true but who the heck will leak that news to the media? Plus I don’t think it’s a coincidence. The day the news spread is the day you give birth plus me and Amber is in the hospital also.” He explains. “Someone knows outside the company about Amber and your baby.”
 
“Just don’t think about it, maybe it will subside some time from now.”
 
“I hope so, I don’t want Amber or Cassie to be confine inside the house, and I want them to have a normal life.” He hisses but both of them stop when the door opens, it’s Chelle, carrying a basket of fruits and home cook meals.
 
“Hi!” Chelle said as she bows at Jiyong while she hugs Gian. “How are you? How’s Cassie?”
 
“She’s in her crib sleeping.” Gian said as she point to the crib in the living room.
 
“It’s just been two months and she gets a lot bigger.” Chelle said while staring at Cassie.
 
“Yes she is and good thing she didn’t cry a lot.” Gian replied.
 
“I bet when she’s bigger she will whine like hyung.” Jiyong laughs. “Congratulations you have to deal with two kids.”
 
“Please stop.” Gian glared at him. “I can feel Tabi is the worst when it comes to whining.”
 
“Because your husband is a kid, his trap in a man’s body.” Chelle butted in that made Jiyong laughs.
 
“Can the two of you just shut up” Gian scoffs. “The both of you are not helping.” Chelle look at Jiyong and just smile.
 
“Fine I will stop.” Chelle said. “Let’s eat! I cook something for you. Chicken adobo and Pork sinigang. Jiyong join us!”
 
“Sure, I’m starving.” Jiyong said and look at Gian sending something to her just by looking and Gian just shrugged her shoulder and went to the kitchen.
 
“Just sit, you’re still not allowed to move.” Chelle said as she grabs three plates for them. “By the way where’s Tabi?”
 
“Somewhere. Where's Ilwoo?” Gian replied. 
 
"Business!" She answered rolling her eyes.
 
The three of them eat lunch together, laughing, talking endlessly like before. The awkwardness between Chelle and Jiyong lessen a bit. Their conversation suddenly stops when Cassie cried.
 
“I need to feed her, you two stay here.”
 
“I’ll follow you once I’m done cleaning the table.” Chelle said while looking at Gian, carrying Cassie and walking towards their bedroom.
 
“Go with Gian, she might need something.” Jiyong said as he grabs the plates in Chelle’s hand. “I will put the plates in the dishwasher.”
 
“Are you sure Jiyong?” Chelle asks.
 
“Yup, I can do this. Don’t worry.”
 
Chelle followed Gian in the bedroom and found her sitting in the bed feeding Cassie. She just smiled as she watched her friend carrying Cassie.
 
"Can I carry her?" Gian hand her the baby and fix her dress before Jiyong enters the room.
 
Jiyong enters the room and found Chelle singing and dancing Cassie while talking animated to her. He smiled and watch her move. Jiyong's phone ring and excuse himself to the three girls but never leaves Chelle out of his sight. He let the door open so he could watch the girl.
 
Suddenly Chelle's vision becomes blurred and pain strikes her head, Gian notice it and look worried for her friend.
 
“Are you okay?” Gian asks, didn’t know what to do.
 
“My head suddenly hurts.” Gian grab Cassie in her hands and put her in her crib.
 
“Jiyong!” Gian shouts and in no time Jiyong enters the room and when he saw Chelle he also got panic.
 
“What happen?”
 
“Her head hurts, why you don’t bring her to the other room, help her lie down in the bed. I’ll be there in a minute.”
 
“Okay.” Jiyong hold Chelle’s waist and hand to support her. “Are you okay Chelle?”
 
“Yes, I’m fine. I just need to rest.”
 
“You’re pale.” They walk to the next room and Jiyong help her to lie down then remove her stilettos. “Wait here I’ll get you some water and medicine.” When his back Gian is in the room carrying Cassie. “Here.” He hands Chelle the water.
 
“Thank you.”
 
“Are you okay? You want us to bring you to the hospital?” Gian said.
 
“I’m fine, I just remember something.”
 
“Remember what?” Gian replied.
 
“I remember that I’m carrying a baby. A very cute baby girl. We were in a veranda and there's a man beside me, kissing my cheeks as I glare at him." She stated.
 
"It's ........" Jiyong said but Gian butted in.
 
"Do you remember the guy?"
 
"No! It’s blurred.” She shakes her head and rubs her temple.
 
“I think it’s an indication that your memories are coming back.” Gian said that made Jiyong frown like Amber.
 
“Memories? What memories?” He said looking alternately to Gian and Chelle.
 
“Nothing, I’m fine.” Suddenly T.O.P entered the room, puzzled as he sees Chelle, Jiyong and his two girls.
 
“What happen?” He said as he kisses Gian and Cassie.
 
“Chelle’s not feeling well.” Jiyong answered. “By the way why didn’t you go to a doctor and have a check up?”
 
“It’s just a headache don’t worry.” Chelle said and smile at Jiyong.
 
“I’m just suggesting, Ashley is like that, she’s always pale, always have a headache and she’s not feeling well most of the time.”
 
“So what is your point Kwon?” T.O.P said while carrying Cassie.
 
“Chelle might be pregnant.” Jiyong simply said. “Ashley and Gian have the same symptoms just like Chelle.”
 
“And how did you know that my wife has the same symptoms as Ashley?” T.O.P arched his brow and look at Jiyong.
 
“Even though we’re both in the military my honey updates me with what’s going on here.” He smirks then his phone suddenly rings again. “Honey... wait I’ll just go outside.” He said and leaves the room.
 
“T.O.P can you call Ilwoo tell him to pick me up here? I think he’s done with his meeting.” Chelle said as she watch Jiyong's retreating back.
 
“I’ll call him.” Gian said and leave the room.
 
“Are you sure you’re okay?” T.O.P asks Chelle and she nod. “Just do what Jiyong said, what if he’s right that you are pregnant.”
 
“Are you predicting that I’m pregnant Mr. Choi?” She smiles.
 
“You might be.” He smiles and kisses Cassie repeatedly.
 
“Hyung, I have to leave now. Amber is looking for me, honey said Amber’s crying non-stop.”
 
“Okay! Drive safely and thank you for looking at my girls.”
 
“No problem hyung, I’ll come back later or tomorrow with Amber, bye Chelle!”
 
“Bye, drive safely. Tell Amber I say hi.” Chelle said. After a few minutes Ilwoo arrive, he’s been worried since he heard from Gian that his wife is not feeling well.
 
Meanwhile Jiyong keeps thinking what the hell Gian meant by "I think it’s an indication that your memories are coming back." He keeps recalling that words over and over again while laying beside Amber in the bed.