SORRY I'M A BADBOY

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 5:

 

 

I was laying in my bed thinking what had happen the whole day. Smile never leaves my face. I still couldn't believed being part of a music video. 
 
And thinking about GDragon. That conceited guy. The snobbish cold attractive creature I've ever seen.
 
I was in the state of reminiscing what had happened to me when my phone suddenly beep.
 
It was a message from unregistered number.
 
My brow furrows  while opening the message.
 
"Hi noona, thanks for today. :) -Seung Ri" I smiled when I read Seung Ri's name.
 
This guy is so adorable. How sweet of him to asked my number to the staff just to say thank you. So thoughtful.
 
We texted for a while, sharing details and reactions on the music video that we did. We get to know each other more and officially, we're friends. I hope I can watch the video in the Philippines. I wonder how my friends will react if they see me in the video. I'm sure they gonna laugh their out on me.
 
I was about to to sleep when the phone rings again. The call was from the assistant girl. She asked me to meet her tomorrow. The director wants me to be in the shooting again. She gave me the infos, where, what time before she hung up.
 
Oh my God! Again? Meaning I'll be seeing the dragon again? G-Dragon.
 
I fell asleep thinking of G-Dragon.
 
======================================================================================================
 
The location of the shooting was a few blocks away from the place were I live. It's a bigger crowd this time. So many people gathered to together to see whats going on. As I walk towards the van, I see 4 girls to the other side gather together while fixing themselves.
 
As Seung Ri approach me and YB say hi, one of the girls arch her brow on me. I didn't mind her though. Maybe she's wondering who I am. The hell I care.
 
Ms. Katie, the assistant girl grab my hand and lead me towards GD.
 
"He's your pair. Now talk, how do you want to make your scene." She said and wink at me before leaving.
 
I was surprised by how Katie acted and looked at me and GD. What's  wrong with her? She looks weird today. I turned to GD and was about to open my mouth to say hi but GD cut me by giving me his iPod.
 
"Here, listen to the song." Lending me his iPod without even bother to give me a smile and then leave.
 
Oh my gosh! Did he just talk to me? He got the most serious and the most iest voice I've ever heard. It's like music to my ears. My heart beats fast as every pound of it reaches my ears.  But he also got the most coldest personality ever. 
 
Conceited. I murmur after putting the headphones on and hit play. 
 
I smiled when I heard the song. I like the beat. I love the lyrics. 
 
I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy
Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl
The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain but
Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you
My lay lay lay lay lady
My lay lay lay lay lady
 
Yes you are a bad boy and I'm the good girl. Why are you so snobbish and conceited? I found my self giggling while looking at GD who's now talking to the girl who arch her brow on me when I arrived while listening to the song. GD was smiling to her. He was also making face while talking to the girl. He looks more attractive when he smiles. I feel sad knowing he's not treating me the way he treats them. Maybe because she's pretty and I'm not. I feel sad thinking about it. Maybe he finds me boring.
 
I shake my head and look in the different direction where I found Seung Ri at the corner holding a laptop. He was smiling weird as if thinking of something in his mind while doing something in his laptop. I was about to make my way to Seung Ri  when the 4 girls approach me and block my way.
 
"Poor little girl, GD doesn't even bother to smile at her." Said the girl named Jenna while laughing at me.
 
"Look at her, she don't look like us. She doesn't fit here." Said girl number 2.
 
"I think she's one of the utility here. Can you give us water and assist us please." Said girl number 3 then laugh at me like there's no tomorrow.
 
I remained calm even I'm really pissed with this womens. I don't want to get in to trouble. I'm not the type of person who easy fall for non sense matters. I'm not an attention seeker like this ladies.  If they doesn't like me, fine. I don't like them either. As long as they wont do anything that will harm and hurt me, it doesn't really matter. I wont get affected. I'm cool you know. Besides I'm here because they want me here after all. 
 
The director calls us for instructions. I'm on the first row. He then explains me the things I need to do, when I heard Jenna talking.
 
"Does she know how to act? I don't think so. Let me do her part with GDragon."  Jenna said while laughing hard along with the 3 witches. She then turn to GD and give him her sweetest smile. I learned that she likes GD. And wanted to impress him to get his attention. 
 
The blood drained from my head. This girls is now getting into my nerves. My scalp prickles  because of anger. You don't know whose your messing with ladies. Be careful. My inner goddes is now on the mood to fight.
 
I held my head up while making my way towards GDragon. The entire stuff was looking at me, as if waiting for my response to Jenna. I smiled at them and took a deep breath and face the witches.
 
"Watch... and learn, es"
 
I turn around after seeing their shocked faces and held my head up high with a winning smile on my face. You asked for it. I'm just returning the favor. Hahaha.
 
The shooting went well. Although the witches continue being mean to me. I didn't mind them. I was happy because finally GD spoke to me. I don't want their insecurities ruin my day. The production and the whole stuff did a great great job. It was a fun and overwhelming day again. The director treats us for snack for a job well done. I had a chance to know Bigbang more. We exchange numbers and emails so we still can get in touch with one another. We're now officially friends. Including GDragon. 
 
As I'm about to leave when  I heard someone's calling me. I turn around and found GD walking towards me.
 
"Uhm hi." I said shyly making the best way I can to make my voice calm. I don't what him to know that I'm nervous every time he's around me.
 
"Hi. I just wanna say thank you for being part of the music video. Sorry about the girls. I know what they did." He said while smiling apologetic at me.
 
All I did was stare in his beautiful face while he's talking to me. I closed my eyes and open it again making sure that I'm not dreaming.
 
"And sorry for not talking to you at first." He continued.
 
"It's okay. Thank you. My pleasure."
 
"Thanks again. Hope to meet you soon!" he said while smiling at me before he wave goodbye.
 
I don't know how long I remain standing in my place where GD and I talked. I can't still believed GD talked to me that way, and damn his smiling at me. I paused for a while and filled my lungs with air, hoping to calm my self from the overwhelming that I feel. Call me crazy but I was smiling as I walk my way home thinking the conversation GD and I had.  
 
Hope to meet you soon. . .