Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour - Hongkong (Day 3)

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 45:
 
 
 
 
We were in the backstage preparing for the concert. Me and Gian were back helping and assisting the boys in their needs. Minho left HK this morning and TOP is smiling now again. 
 
I was busy arranging their stuff when I noticed Riri being quiet. He haven't spoken to me lately. And he even went to my room this morning.
 
Chelle: I want a bear hug!" I said while looking at Seung Ri.
 
To my surprise Ri ignores me as if he didn't hear what I said and walk outside the dressing room.
 
DS: "He's really pretentious on you noona. He said you don't love him anymore. He's really hurt."
Chelle: "Really? Awwwww I miss my boyfriend."
 
All is set for day 3 con here in HK. The birthday candle, the cup cakes and cake I bake for Riri even the Alice in Wonderland costume i'll be wearing during the performance of VVIP. Beneath the Alice in Wonderland costume is a black mini tube leather dress with gold lining to match my black pumps with studs and to top it all i'll be wearing a verbal ambush accessories. Its GD's surprise gift for me this morning. I wonder if he will approved my lack of clothing.
 
The Kwon twins are good teachers. We stayed up late practicing the steps. Good thing my boyfriend is a little upset with me. I hope he'll appreciate what I have planned for him for his birthday. 
 
The con stated with a bang and soon its Riri's solo stage. Its my cue to appear on stage. ITS SHOWTIME!
 
When Ri sang half of the song I went to stage and act as the girl being save by him. While doing the routine the twins taught me, Deuk pulled the scarf covering my face. I saw Seung Ri smile while his eyes glowing when he saw me. I wink and smile back at him.
 
After the performance he gave me a tight bear hug.
 
SR: "My girlfriend you really surprise me. I thought you forgot my birthday and you don't love me anymore. By the way you look hot in that Alice in Wonderland costume."
Chelle: "Yah my boyfriend I cant breath. Let go of me."
SR: "Oh i'm sorry i'm just too happy."
 
While Seung Ri start talking to the VIPs I signal the staff to bring the cake.
 
DS: "Yah maknae look what noona brought you. She bake you a cake."
YB: "A big panda cake with matching panda cup cakes."
GD: "Lucky guy!" Then he smirks.
SR: "Sshhh Jiyong hyung its my birthday. Stay put there."
 
While the VIP is singing Happy Birthday song to Seung Ri I went to the corner of the stage to remove my Alice in Wonderland costume. GD help me to ped the zipper placed at the back of the dress. Then my eyes caught YB gave TOP the candle and throw it somewhere else.
 
My inner goddess is giggling. Oppss! Sorry baby Riri! Your hyung's are now in their bullying mode. I giggle when I imagine Ri's reaction. After the VIP finished singing the HBD song TOP hold Ri's face and try to kiss him on the lips. Everyone went wild to the TOPRi bromance while I was being scolded by the dragon behind my back.
 
GD: "Make sure to change after this RETCHEL!" He said while helping me to step out of my costume.
 
Instead of answering him I went to Ri to save him before he gets molested by TOP. I guided him towards his cake but to his surprise the candle is missing.
 
SR: "Where's my candle? Yah! Where is my candle?"
DS: "Ask noona. She's the one who baked the cake."
Chelle: "I don't know! I made sure it was delivered here with the candles." I said while shrugging my shoulder as my eyes move back and forth to YB and TOP.
SR: "Where's my candle?" Ri continue yelling looking for his candle.
YB: "Its done! Take out the cake. Seung Ri! Hey Seung Ri its time to the encore." As he push the cart to the backstage.
SR: "I knew it! Yaaaah! Let me blow the candle first. I wanted to make a wish. Hyung bring out my candle."
 
The VIPs were laughing to Seung Ri's reaction. Such a babo. He's been always the target of his hyung. The four boys continually bullying their maknae when I decided to step a side to the corner to kick the candle before Ri noticed it. To my surprise Seung Ri grab my wrist and pull me to the center of the main stage.
 
Ri make me stand in front of him. Uh oh! Not again! I look at Ri with eyes wide open hoping that he'll get my message. He just smiled sweetly back at me, turn to his hyung's and winked at them. Then he hold my face with his both hands and slowly move his face closer to mine. My body stiffened. I cant move. I close my eyes to avoid the dragons burning stare. I felt Seung Ri remove his right hand and reach for something. I heard him something then he said "ITS SHOWTIME!"
 
The VIPs went wild screaming after hearing what Ri said. I hold my breath and slowly open my eyes when I felt Ri's hands back to its place and start to move his face closer and closer to mine again. My inner goddess is kneeling in one corner, praying to make Ri stop. Were dead Ri. WE ARE SO ING DEAD!
 
I bit my lips when Seung Ri's lips is like a hair strand away from mine. To my surprise Seung Ri smile sweetly at me, pull his face away from me, put icing on my nose and kiss me on the cheeks.
 
SR: "Thank you noona! I really appreciate it. You made my birthday really happy."
DS: "Aigoo maknae you scared us all!"
YB: "You should behave. Your umma is watching."
 
Seung Ri look to his umma and bow. Ri scratch his head after while the VIPs were laughing to what Ri's reaction. I was rooted in my place don't know how to react. I felt my face went red when I remember that I was standing in the middle of the stage in front of a thousands VIPs.
 
Chelle: "Yah my boyfriend i'm going to have a mini heart attack. Crazy maknae!"
GD: "You should treat you guest right Seung Ri. Look what you did to her face?"
 
GD grab my hand and pull me on the side of the stage. He wipe the icing on my nose with his hands only to make it worst. The icing spread on my cheeks. The VIPs laugh out loud. I turn to the screen only to find out that the camera is focus on us. Worst thing is my face is on the screen with icing spread all over my face. Instead of feeling embarrass I also laugh watching myself on the screen. I look like a kid who doesn't know how to eat a cake.
 
Chelle: "Yah look what you did my boyfriend? And GD you made it worst. Thank you for wiping the icing Kwon leader." I said while smiling.
 
Both of my cheeks have icing because of what Jiyong did. While everyone is laughing he wipe the icing in my face using his fingers and then put if in his mouth. Everyone is stunned and starts shouting.
 
I want to squeal and hug myself. Jiyong knows hows to make girls giddy but I have to control myself. Thousands of VIPs are all eyes on us. I spotted Gian, Ella, Keisha and Akit shouting like they never shouted before. I almost jump when I felt Jiyong's hand on my chin. He lift his Chrome Hearts shirt and wipe the remaining icing on my face. 
 
Seung Ri grab my hand and said that he wanted me to stay until the end of the encore but I refused to. I told him that this is their night. I greeted him again and gave him a kiss leaving a lipstick kiss mark on his cheeks. I wave to the VIPs and leave the stage.
 
The encore ended with a bang. Another success for the boys. They sang 4 more songs and thank HK for warmth welcome before leaving the stage. Mr.Kang didn't allow me to go back to my seat. I decided to follow the dragon to change my clothes and wait for them. After the con Gian told me that we will have a lunch date tomorrow with the GAs before we go back to Korea. I didn't had the chance to say thank you and goodbye to my GA sister because I was instructed to go straight to the car and wait for the boys inside. The umma's rode on a different car with Gian. 
 
After the con me and Gian together with the BB boys went straight to Riri's room to eat dinner and the cake I baked. We talk about what happened to the concert earlier. Suddenly Gian handed me her phone.
 
Gian: "Your all over the web again!"
 
Jiyong didn't even bother to look at the article and the pictures. Actually all of us are used to it and I think Jiyong is slowly introducing me to the world as his girlfriend.
 
Then Riri started to run away from Jiyong while covering his cheeks. It turns out that Jiyong wanted to erase the lipstick mark. He locked his self to the bathroom and shouted:
 
"Yah! Can you please drag Jiyong hyung out of my room."
 
The next day me and Gian together with Dae, YB and Ri went to Keisha's house to have a luch before we go back to Korea. Ella and Akit were already there when we arrive. Dae is very attentive to Keisha. Ri is a bit quite with Ella. I think my boyfriend is a little shy while Bae is kinda irritated to Akit because she always talks. Jiyong didn't join us for lunch. After sending the umma's to the airport back to Korea he call for a meeting with the dancers to talk about their concept for his G-Market con tomorrow. While Tabi on the other hand is still sleeping in his room when we left the hotel according to Gian.
 
After our lunch we went straight to the airport. Jiyong is still carrying my bag. His documents and passport are still inside my bag. I think were going to be in the web again tomorrow.