UNWANTED VISITOR

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 54:
 
 
 
Where am I? I sit in the bed and roam my eyes around. Who's room is this? I close my eyes, then it hits me. I'm in Ilwoo's house. In his bedroom. I startled when I heard the door opens.
 
ILWOO: "Good morning yeobo! Breakfast in bed." He said as he place the tray in the bed while smiling sweetly back at me.
CHELLE: "Hi! Sorry, I over slept."
ILWOO: "It's okay! I'm glad you did. Here I cook breakfast for you. Eat now! We'll have shoot in Jeju today."
CHELLE: "Omo! I almost forgot. Come and join me."
 
After eating breakfast, I took a quick shower and head back to the apartment. Ilwoo insisted to give me ride but I refuse. I took a cab back to the apartment and when I arrived, I found Gian inside my room packing my things.
 
GIAN: "How are you?"
CHELLE: "Feeling better! Uhmmm. . ."
GIAN: "They have an early meeting to YGE today. They left early."
 
I just shrugged my shoulders and went to my closet to change my clothes. I'm wearing Ilwoo's PJs and I look like a walking hanger. It's really big to me.
 
After fixing myself, I check on my bag if I have all the things I need. Then my eyes caught the phone resting on my vanity table. It was GD's phone. I reach for it and saw 98 missed calls, 88 text messages and 53 emails, all came from him. I turned the phone silent last night. When Gian left, I hand her the phone. I can't afford to talk to him. I didn't bother to read his messages and emails. Not now! I was about to put the phone to my bag when I feel it vibrated.
 
I found an unregistered number on the screen. My brow furrows. Who could this be? I decided to open it and read the message. The phone almost slip in my hand after reading the message.
 
"Hi babe! I'm here at your condo. See you later! XOXO"
 
Babe? Who is she? Is GD cheating on me? The emotions I felt yesterday went back to me again. I grab my bag and went to the living room.
 
GIAN: "Hey where are you going?"
CHELLE: "I need to meet someone. I'll meet you in the airport. Tell Ilwoo I went for a meeting."
 
Before Gian could protest I went outside. My mind is preoccupied who sent the message to his phone. And I intend to find out. I feel uneasy when I was on my way to GD's condo.
 
I was standing in GD's condo's door step still thinking if I should go in or not. I took a deep breath before I press the lock code of his unit.
 
When the door opens, I saw a girl dancing wearing a familiar nighties  in his living room. NOOOOOOOOO! This is not true!
 
I was about to step back and close the door when the dancing girl turn. My world collapsed when I saw Kiko. My whole body shiver. My mouth hang open. I can feel my lips shaking. My body becomes numb.
 
KIKO: "Oh it's you! What are you doing here?"
CHELLE: "How. . . How did you get in?"
KIKO: "Well GD didn't change his password. It's our anniversary. That guy!"
CHELLE: "I see! It's the same date when we first met."
KIKO: "Oh really? Anyways what are you doing here?" She said while walking towards me.
CHELLE: "I just want to return this. GD left this last night in my room." I said and hand her the phone.
KIKO: "Oh sure! Sorry about that Chelle. GD's sleep everywhere."
 
Instead of answering her, I turn to leave.
 
KIKO: "Want to come in? It's been a while since I went here. And oh don't tell GD i'm here. I wanna surprise him."
 
I took a deep breath before I turn to face her again. This girl! She's really something. I smile sweetly to her and look straight in her eyes.
 
CHELLE: "No thank you I have a shoot today. And by the way Kiko can you throw that nighties after using it. I won't be using it anymore."
KIKO: "I thought GD bought it for me. Anyway, he knows I don't like pink. It's so girly. I like black! Coz GD finds it y. Okay I will! Don't worry i'll send you some lingerie GD bought me."
CHELLE: "Thanks but no thanks! I can manager to buy a new one. Bye Kiko! Enjoy your stay."
KIKO: "I will! With my babe with me? I'm sure I will."
 
I turn and went outside GD's unit. I collapsed when I was inside the elevator. How can GD do this to me? For the second time, GD hurt me again. BIG TIME!
 
========================================================
 
ILWOO's POV
 
Gian arrive at my place all by her self.
 
ILWOO: "Where's Chelle?"
GIAN: "I don't know! She just left. She told me that she will meet us up at the airport."
 
I become tense. I'm worried about my yeobo. Where is she? Is she with GD? Every single scene comes to my mind. Is she okay? No! She's not! She's heartbroken. She's been through hell since yesterday. Then my phone rings. Its her. . . Its's my yeobo.
 
She's crying. What the hell happens? I keep asking her questions but all I can hear is her sobs. 
 
"Can you pick me up?"
 
Thats all she can manage to say. I asked her where she is and told her to wait for me.
 
Before I leave, I told Gian to wait for Minho. She just nod and told me to fetch her friend. We're both worried and restless. I run towards my car and zoom to their apartment. When I arrived, I immediately hug her. Chelle's eyes are swollen. She's in pain again.
 
I let her cry again in my arms once again. After hours of crying, she suddenly ask me to take her to Lotte amusement park. How can I say no to this girl? I'll go everything she ask me just to lessen her pain. 
 
When we arrived at the park, her spirit lifts up. I saw her smile and hear her laugh once again. I know she's trying her best to look okay so that people around would not worry for her. She's a tough girl but a cry baby too.
 
After a couple of hours of being a kid, she ask me to take her to the mall and buy something before we visit my parents. My heart wants to leap out because of happiness. Chelle. How can somebody hurt you like you this? When all you do is love and care for the people who means a lot to you.
 
She was so cheerful when we arrived at my parents house. She doesn't want my parents to feel that she's in pain. Her laughter echoed every corner of the house. Laughter so genuine but you can still feel there is pain.
 
When she excuse herself to call her manager for her plan, appa and umma ask me to follow them in the study room.
 
MRS.JUNG: "What's wrong with her Ilwoo? She acts different. I know something is wrong with her."
ILWOO: "Nothing's wrong umma. She just too happy to see you."
MRS.JUNG: "Don't lie to me Ilwoo! Her laughter never meets her eyes. Whats wrong?"
MR.JUNG: "Tell us son, maybe we could help!"
ILWOO: "It's okay! I can handle her. But thank you. She's been through a lot lately and i'm here to comfort her."
MRS.JUNG: "Ilwoo I know you love her but never make yourself to be an option for her."
MR.JUNG: "And don't take advantage on the situation."
ILWOO: "Appa, umma I love her and i'm not doing this for her to love me back. You thought me to love without hesitation and without asking anything in return. Besides we're friends too."
MRS.JUNG: "Oh my baby is a fully grown up man. We really raise a good man yeobo."
MR.JUNG: "We're so proud of you son."
ILWOO: "Thanks appa and umma. Anyway i'm going to Philippines with her. I want to be with her and make sure she's okay. I want to be with her and offer her my shoulders when she cries again."
 
After talking to my parents, we return in the living room. Chelle is siting in the couch. Umma approach her and give her a motherly hug before we leave. We bow are head and say goodbye.
 
My condo is empty when me and my yeobo arrived. She sits in the couch and became quite again. The real Chelle is back with her pain and burden.
 
I was watching and staring at her when someone door bells. Minho, Gian, Manager Kang and Seung Ri are in my door step. When Chelle lifts her head and saw Seung Ri, she runs to him and start crying again. I learn that Chelle is really fond of Seung Ri and he was a baby brother to her.
 
We went to the kitchen and let the two talk to the living room. I decided to make her a milk and give it to her. Seung Ri is really worried for her. 
 
Seung Ri is fun to be with. So witty but he really protects Chelle. He follow every move I make. I can feel Chelle is very special to him. I cant blame him, my yeobo is easy to love. Every mans dream.
 
Because of Minho and Seung Ri, Chelle seems to lightens up. They keep bullying each other. I can sit here all day staring at my yeobo. Her smile, her laugh, its so addictive. How I wish that she's mine. If that happens I promise I wont make her cry. Then someone whisper to me.
 
"You're madly inlove with my friend right? Just don't hurt her okay?"
 
It's Gian! I just nod and stare again at Chelle.
 
Seung Ri with PP, Minho and Gian accompany us to the airport. Manager Kang left for YGE party. A few minutes before we board the girls hug each other and say their goodbyes. Chelle kiss Minho's cheeks to thank him. To my surprise, Seung Ri the youngest member of Bigbang give Chelle a quick peck in her lips. This guy! He's really unpredictable. Chelle smile sweetly back at him. She laugh when Ri start playing a boyfriend to her again. He again ask me to take care of his girlfriend and ask Minho to have a little drink in the girls crib. He hand Chelle PP and told the puppy to keep an eye to me. Aigoo! Now I know why Chelle loves him.
 
Chelle remain quite when we board the plane. She just glaze in the window waiting the plane to take off. If I can only take the pain away from her. I startled when she knot her hands to me and lean her head on my shoulder. When I check on her, her eyes already close. Don't worry yeobo you're going to be with your mom again. You'll be okay! I lean my head on her and close my eyes.
 
========================================================
 
YB's POV
 
I was stunned! Is this really happening? Jiyong is protecting Kiko? His nuts! This guy is digging his own grave. Is he out of his damn mind? Chelle is siting beside him and he practically tells the while world that they're not dating and he's single.
 
Chelle' reaction is not a not a shocked to us. After the show she stormed out if the studio and we didn't see or hear from her. She didn't even show up at the YGE party. While Jiyong drinks the whole night like his the one who's been betrayed.
 
I was about to step out from the restroom when I heard sanjangnim and Mr.Kang talking.
 
MR.KANG: "She suddenly cancels the trip to Jeju this morning Mr.Yang. I suspects it is because of Jiyong's denial yesterday."
PRES.YANG: "What's her plan?"
MR.KANG: "She wants to have a break. A short vacation."
PRES.YANG: "Give her what she needs. If she wants to go somewhere just say yes."
MR.KANG: "Okay! Consider it done Mr.Yang."
PRES.YANG: "Where is she right now?"
MR.KANG: "She's with Gian, maknae and some of their friends."
ang. And she requested not to tell anyone where she went."
PRES.YANG: "That's better! No problem? Tell manager Kim to confiscate Jiyong's passport. Let him suffer a little."
 
Mr.Kang and sanjangnim walk towards where the party is happening. I went straight to TOP hyung and Dae. Jiyong is drinking like there's no tomorrow. The dragon is so drunk. I decided to tell TOP hyung and Dae what I heard. They just nod while looking at Jiyong, who is so wasted right now.
 
We left YGE early to keep Jiyong off from drinking. When we arrive at the girls apartment Manager Kim, maknae and Gian were outside with Minho.  What is he doing here? And I can feel thus is going to be a long night.
 
When Jiyong saw Minho he became tense. He steps out, walk unsteady towards Minho.
 
GD: "Why are you here! You're taking away my baby?"
MINHO: "If I remember correctly, you don't have a girlfriend right?
TOP: "Jiyong thats enough! You're drunk!"
YB: "Minho-sshi sorry! He didn't mean to say that."
GD: "Yah Minho you're inlove with Chelle right? Are you here to get all her stuff?"
 
Gian push Minho towards his car while our maknae keeps apologizing to him.
 
GD: "TOP hyung look, he's also stealing Gian from you."
DS: "Hyung, lets go inside."
 
Minho doesn't answer back. Instead, he said his goodbye to Gian and maknae. Then bows to us and starts his car.  Suddenly maknae turns to GD and said:
 
"Hyung this is all your fault! Don't blame anyone except yourself!" 
 
Me, Dae, TOP hyung and Gian look at each other after hearing what Ri said. For the first time, Seung Ri use that tone to his beloved GD hyung.
 
TOP help GD walk to Chelle's room. He's really wasted. He looks so devastated. He. . . We haven't seen Chelle since yesterday and I don't know how Jiyong will react if he found out Chelle went for a vacation. 
 
After TOP hyung settled GD in Chelle's room he went back to the living room.
 
TOP: "Lee Seung Hyun, you shouldn't talk to your hyung like that. No matter what he did, he's still your hyung."
SR: "Sorry hyung! I just couldn't control myself. My girlfriend is really hurt. If only you can see her."
YB: "Where is she maknae? Where did she go? I know you're with her. Tell us."
SR: "I can't hyung. I'm sorry! I promise her not to tell anyone. Don't worry she will be fine. PP is with her." 
DS: "How did you know where Chelle is staying?"
SR: "I went to our dorm to find some clothes then I realized I left my phone here. When I was about to go out I heard Gian talking to Mr.Kang while Minho-sshi is inside his car."
TOP: "Then?"
 
Before Ri can answer, Gian's phone starts to ring. I notice Ri and Gian stare at each other before she went to her room to answer her phone. Probably that's Chelle checking on us.
 
SR: "I told Gian I wanted to see my girlfriend. That's it!"
DS: "Is Chelle alright?"
SR: "She's hurt! But my girlfriend is a strong woman. She can handle it. And besides she's not alone. She's with PP. Don't worry, she will be fine."
YB: "Now what are we going to say to Jiyong about Chelle?"
TOP: "Nothing Bae! Let him. Realized what he done. Ri ask Gian to get GD's passport."
DS: "I saw Chelle's reaction yesterday. She's been badly hurt."
TOP: "All we have to do is to be with GD and Chelle. Let the two handle this."
YB: "Hyung, where do you think Chelle go?"
SR: "I told you she's fine. Don't worry!" 
 
Gian joins us and again she and our maknae look at each other. Gian just nod and then Ri relaxes more.
 
DS: "Can we all just sleep now? I'm tired."
TOP: "Lets rest! We have a performance tomorrow."
 
Ri went straight to our room without saying anything. Me and Dae followed him while TOP hyung and Gian went inside their room. I hope Jiyong realize what he did wrong.
 
========================================================
 
MINHO's POV
 
After the interview Chelle zoomed out of the studio while putting Ilwoo's coat. I followed them and found Ilwoo standing beside my car looking for. . . Chelle? Is she crying? But why?
 
I tap Ilwoo's shoulder to get his attention.
 
MINHO: "Is she crying?"
ILWOO: "I think so."
MINHO: "Why don't you go and ask her why?"
ILWOO: "Minho let her cry alone. It will help her."
MINHO: "Alright but yaaaah Ilwoo, I never thought you're really into her. I was surprise when I saw Chelle wearing the ring. You're inlove!"
 
Before Ilwoo could answer, Gian came and hand Ilwoo Chelle's bag. Then he told me to go to his condo. He'll take Chelle to Namsan so they can talk.
 
MINHO: "Why Chelle's crying Gian?"
GIAN: "Let it go Minho. Just drive!"
MINHO: "Why are you so cold to me? I don't think doing anything bad to you."
GIAN: "Just drive Minho!"
 
I zipped my mouth and drive to Ilwoo's condo. We stayed in the living room waiting for Ilwoo and Chelle while Gian is busy talking to someone on her phone.
 
This girl! Ilwoo said WE have to arrange the boxes but she didn't move a single box. After arranging the boxes, we decided to buy dinner. Outside we saw Chelle and Ilwoo walking towards the house.
 
MINHO: "You're here! Everything is okay inside. Me and Gian will buy dinner."
ILWOO: "Okay! We'll wait for the both of you."
 
The night went well. Chelle is a bit in a good mood now. After dinner we decided to have a quick drink while Chelle dozed off beside Ilwoo. 
 
The next day is like a whirlwind. One minute i'm in Ilwoo's condo to pivck up Gian then the next thing I know i'm helping her to pack Chelle's clothes. Ilwoo and Chelle will go to Manila. Seung Ri on the other hand is busy packing PP's clothes. Chelle's cute little puppy.
 
Seung Ri is very worried with Chelle's situation. I think we can be friends. He even invited me to come with them in their apartment.
 
SR: "Minho hyung lets go to our apartment and have some drinks."
 
After we dropped Chelle and Ilwoo to Incheon airport, the three of us go to the girls apartment and of course the three of us keep teasing each other.
 
I'm saying goodbye to the both of them when the other BB members arrive and a very drunk Gd walk towards me. Accusing me that i'm inlove with Chelle. What the heck?! I cant hide my irritation, that the time Gian pushes me towrds my car.
 
GIAN: "Just go. He's drunk!"
SR: "Hyung, i'm so sorry! Just ignore him."
MINHO: "Okay! I'll go now! Just text or call me when Chelle contacts you."
 
While driving I realized everything. Chelle is crying because of GD's denial. What a complicated situation and what is he thinking? Why would he deny him?
 
I'm waiting for the elevator when I bumped to someone. I bow my head to apologized. I thought she moved out in this condo building already. Its been a long time since I saw her. I'm so tired. I just wanted to sleep. I hope Ilwoo wont be hurt. He's in a difficult position right now.
 
========================================================
 
TOP's POV
 
Me and Gian check on Jiyong first before we went to our room. I don't know what happen today to make things really worst. I sate on Gian who's busy preparing my PJs. Thank God i'm not in Jiyong's complicated life. I walk towards her and sit beside her.
 
TOP: "Hon, what happen today? Why Chelle suddenly leave?"
GIAN: "I don't know hon! She didn't tell me. I just saw her crying again when she vame back from meeting someone."
TOP: "Who do you think that someone?"
GIAN: "I have no idea. Come lets take a shower?"
TOP: "What will happen to the both of them?"
GIAN: "They can handle it hon. They both love each other. It's just part of so many trials they need to face together as a couple."
 
Maybe she's right. I stand and hold her hand and went to the bathroom.
 
We were both jnder the shower when I heard Gian's deep sigh.
 
TOP: "What's that for?"
GIAN: "Well i'm just feel sorry for Chelle hon. You know, she dont deserve to get hurt like that."
TOP: "Hey, I thought you said they will be fine. Stop stressing yourself okay? Turn around, i'll scrub your back."
GIAN: "When are we going to your villa? I miss umma."
TOP: "We'll go there tomorrow before we go to SBS."
GIAN: "Thanks hon! Uhmmm thank you!" She said and face me.
TOP: "Thank you for what?"
GIAN: "For caring for my friend and me. Thank you for not hurting me. I don't know if I can handle it if you hurt me like that."
 
Instead of answering her, I sealed her lips with a gentle kiss. Gentle kiss that leads us both to fire.
 
Were both breathless when we stop kissing. I step out of the shower, grab the towel and wrap it around my waist then I guided her infront of me, grab another towel and dry her wet body.
 
I pushed her to bed and start kissing her again starting from forehead, eyes, nose, ears, lips and neck then she starts to giggle.
 
TOP: "Is there something funny?"
GIAN: "Nothing!"
TOP: "Why are giggling?"
GIAN: "Because everyone is waiting for you to take off your shirt while performing just for once but here you are on top of me gloriously ."
TOP: "What can I say you're one very lucky girl and I love you so much!"
GIAN: "Yes! Very lucky! Very lucky to see and touch junjun."
TOP: "Junjun?"
 
Instead of answering me she look down and point on the thing between my thighs. I laugh out loud when I finally meet who junjun is.
 
TOP: "You girls such a ert! Why talking about it?"
GIAN: "Well hon its not just the two of us. A lot of VIP is hoping to meet junjun in flesh and blood. Too bad, your junjun is mine."
TOP: "My junjun is very happy to meet you too hon. HAHAHA!"
 
This is not the first time we did it. I really love her. Without waiting for her response I kissed her passionately and we, again lost in our own world. 
 
Were both laying in the bed, my left arm under her head.
 
TOP: "Where did she sleep last night? And I really do hope Seung Ri went with her in Manila to accompany her."
 
She looked at me, struggling if she's going to confess or not.
 
TOP: "Don't you dare lie to me!"
GIAN: "She spends the night at Ilwoo's house and. . ."
TOP: "And what?!"
GIAN: "Ilwoo is with her right now."
 
I gaped at her. Chelle is with Ilwoo? Jiyong wont take this easy. She looked at me again and said:
 
"You cant tell this to Jiyong okay? Its fine, don't worry! Nothing bad could happen."
 
TOP: "And how did Minho ended up here in our apartment?"
GIAN: "Riri invited him to come over."
TOP: "I don't feel at ease when you're with him."
GIAN: "What are you talking about?"
TOP: "You spending time with him. He even went to HK to see you."
GIAN: "No! He went there to deliver the box to Chelle."
TOP: "So he's the secret admirer?"
GIAN: "No!"
TOP: "Enlighten me then."
GIAN: "Uhmmm yhe boxes belongs to Ilwoo and Minho is the delivery guy."
 
I gaped at her, again. I cant believe it!
 
TOP: "So Ilwoo is head over heels with Chelle?"
GIAN: "Yes!"
TOP: "I'm just glad we're not in their position. Lets sleep!"
 
This is going to be so much interesting. Jiyong is so mad with Minho awhile ago. My head hurts with all the information i'm getting from this girl!