WE GOT MARRIED - JEJU TRIP

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 58: 

 
 
 
After spending holidays, we're back to normal. Normal day means work to us. Jiyong attend on his schedule while me resume in my WGM shoot. And this time we're going to Jeju.
 
When we arrived in Jeju island, the first word that comes to my mouth is wow. As in WOW! I'm in another paradise again. From the blue sea to the indoor pools up to the high end hotels. I never thought Jeju is this beautiful. Ilwoo made sure that I have the best view of Jeju in my hotel room.
 
Before the shoot starts, I ask Gian Ilwoo's ring. I use GD's ring as my pendant. I don't want my dragon to feel that I don't give importance to our couple ring. 
 
After the make up artist done fixing my hair and put make up on me, I walk to the garden for our first scene. Gian walks with me while planning what to do during our free time. But when I saw Ilwoo talking too someone, I almost trip. I looked at Gian and like me she's also in shock. We're both drooling. My cheeks turn pink when I saw him stand to approach me but Ilwoo stop him.
 
ILWOO: "Hey yeobo, are you okay? What's with the shocked face? And you're blushing! I know i'm handsome like you always say but are you still not used to it? Come I want you to meet a friend of mine."
 
Ilwoo guided me to their table. OMG! Is this real or am I dreaming?! When he smiled at me, I melt. Thanks to the chair, I didn't fall!
 
ILWOO: "Yeobo meet Rain. Rain, my yeobo, Chelle."
RAIN: "Finally we met! Joon is right, you're beautiful! I thought you'll come with them when they visited me last christmas?"
CHELLE: "Uhmmm.. Uhmmmm I... I uhmmm..."
ILWOO: "She's in a vacation with me hyung."
CHELLE: "Uhmmm yup! Maybe next time. Ilwoo can I ask for a glass of water? It's so hot in here."
ILWOO: "Yeobo, it's winter season. You never fail to surprise me. Here's your water."
 
I reach for the glass of water and almost choke while drinking it. I ask for another one and another one.
 
RAIN: "Hey, are you okay? You look tense." He said as he touch my shoulder.
CHELLE: "DONT!" I shout while moving away from him. "Don't touch me Rain, please?! I'm going to melt."
 
Due to humiliation, I stand and run to the nearest restroom. I'm staring myself in the mirror touching my shoulder Rain had touched. OMG! He touched me! His hands are soft and he smells good. Really good!
 
Suddenly the door opens. It's Gian!
 
GIAN: "Your yeobo is looking for you. Unfortunately Rain is going!"
CHELLE: "Already?! Wait, i'm still in shocked!"
GIAN: "Everybody knows that! Looked at your face, you're like a big over ripped tomato."
 
Me and Gian went back to garden after fixing myself. I took a deep breath before I walk towards them.
 
RAIN: "I have to go back to my camp."
CHELLE: "Why don't you join us for lunch, oppa?"
RAIN: "I want too but I cant! Anyway, I talked to my manager, when my enlistment is over I want you to be my leading lady for my next kdrama."
 
I was stunned! I cant even open my mouth to say a word. I just nod and stare at him. He smiled at me and I melt, again.
 
RAIN: "Nice meeting the both of you. Ilwoo, I have to go."
ILWOO: "Hyung, nice seeing you here. My yeobo is so shocked! We will visit you one of this days."
 
Rain just nod and shake hands with Ilwoo. Suddenly he walk towards me and whisper something. I almost fainted. His face so close to mine.
 
RAIN: "I can tell that Ilwoo is inlove with you. You look good together! But I hope we can date in the near future."
 
He taps Ilwoo's shoulder and walk towards his car and left.
 
When Rain went off, I grab Ilwoo's hands and start asking him questions like there's no tomorrow.
 
CHELLE: "How did you know him? How long have you been friends? Why only introduce me to him only now? Is it true that him and Kim Tae Hee are dating?"
ILWOO: "Yah! Stooooop! Why so excited and you're blushing everytime you heard and mention his name. Do you like him, yeobo?"
GIAN: "She dont like Rain, Ilwoo! She loves Rain!"
CHELLE: "GIAN?!"
ILWOO: "What?! I guess I just made a wrong move."
CHELLE: "No you're not! Ilwoo can you ask him to sign my album collection? OMG! I forgot to take a picture of us. Do you have his number? Can I have it? OMG! OMG!"
GIAN: "I think I should go. Someone is jealous. I can feel it. Bye! See you later. I'll just roam around." She said and leave.
CHELLE: "Are you jealous?"
ILWOO: "I'm not!"
CHELLE: "Oh cmon on, Ilwoo!"
ILWOO: "Alright! Fine! You caught me. I'm jealous. So what?!"
CHELLE: "OMG! My oh so handsome yeobo is jealous with his friend. Ilwoo i'm just like Rain so many fan girls."
ILWOO: "Yah right! Well yeobo your eyes glow and your cheeks turns pink when you're talking to him just so you know."
CHELLE: "I did? Do you think he noticed it?"
ILWOO: "Of course he do!"
 
Before I could answer the director call us. Ilwoo is still in his jealous mood the entire shoot. When the director calls for a break, I prepare Ilwoo's lunch.
 
CHELLE: "Hey, I brought you lunch."
ILWOO: "Thanks yeobo! Just place it there."
CHELLE: "Still mad at me?"
ILWOO: "Nope!"
CHELLE: "What's with the cold attitude?"
ILWOO: "Nothing yeobo! I just cant forget how you reacted when you met Rain."
CHELLE: "Cut it off Ilwoo! Look, i'm just like any other girls who gets thrilled infront of their idol, Ilwoo."
ILWOO: "Okay, i'm sorry! I thought its only GD who is my great rival on you. Well, I guess its not only him."
CHELLE: "Whatever! If you need anything, i'll be with Gian."
 
======================================================
 
ILWOO's POV
 
Chelle is so excited while siting next to me. Our destination, Jeju Island. I wanted to tell her I saw everything that night. New Year's eve! She hiding in the parking lot, while GD is looking for her. The hug and the kiss.
 
My heart is going to explode because of the pain while i'm watching the of them. What am I thinking? Why do I have to wait for her? Why do I want to endure this pain? I love her! That's the only answer I can come up with.
 
I lie to Chelle when I texted her that I aarived home. When the truth is I went straight to Minho's house. We had a few drinks. He keeps asking me what happen to our vacation. He compliments me about the video. I just shrugged my shoulders. My mind is preoccupied about what I saw.
 
Days have passed, I miss my yeobo. I've been down since the last time I saw her. Minho called me and said that he wanted to come over to my condo with Seungri. Minutes have pass and they arrive with food and drinks.
 
SR: "Minho-sshi, I would like to apologized what happen last time."
ILWOO: "What happen?"
MINHO: "GD almost attacked me. He's so drunk."
SR: "He wanted to apologized to you too."
MINHO: "It's fine! I understand him."
SR: "You really love my girlfriend huh Ilwoo-sshi."
ILWOO: "Yes! I'm madly inlove with Chelle. Where going to Jeju for WGM, wanna come with us?"
MINHO: "That would be great!"
SR: "Yes! We don't have any schedules. Lets rock Jeju!"
MINHO: "Wow Ilwoo, this is the first time I saw this inlove."
SR: "My girlfriend is a good catch you know. I hope Jiyonh hyung wont hurt her again."
ILWOO: "I do hope so too. I don't want to see her hurt again. And I promise you this, if GD hurt her again I wont let her go ever again."
SR: "Before you can have her you have to ask my blessings first! We have a daugther."
 
My trail of thoights suddenly stops when Chelle leans her head in my shoulders.
 
ILWOO: "Sleepy?
 
She just lookep at me and nod. How can I not love this girl? She melts my heart. She leans her head again in my shoulder and close her eyes.
 
When we land to Jeju, we have a short rest and the shoot starts. While the crew is setting the place I spotted Rain and invite him for a little chat. I introduced Rain to Chelle which is I guess a really bad move for me. She's all over Rain. And I cant help myself to get jealous. My jealous stay in my body the rest of the shoot.
 
======================================================
 
DAESUNG's POV
 
I was standing in the window looking at the ocean. Wasn't been here lately, I miss chilling in the island. How I wish I know how to swim so I can appreciate the sea and the pool more. I was about to turn around when someone caught my eyes. Was it Gian and Minho? Together? I know why Gian us here but Minho? He's Ilwoo's friend but why is he with Gian? And omo! He's holding her hand. I called Bae and tell him what I saw but TOP eavesdrops. The next thing we know is TOP went outside and approaching the two.
 
We followed TOP to stop him but to our surprise maknae appeared. TOP was holding him while dragging him inside our rented house.
 
SR: "Omo you're here! Welcome to Jeju island my beloved hyungs."
TOP: "What are you doing here maknae?"
SR: "I came here with my girlfriend and Gian. My manager knows i'm here. How about you?"
GD: "How's my baby? Did Ilwoo took a stolen kiss from her again?"
SR: "Whoa, ninja moves! No he didn't! If he do that i'll ask PP to bite him."
TOP: "Maknae, I saw Gian with Minho. Why the guy's here?"
SR: "Well, he came here to relax. That's all I know. I was with them and I didn't see any suspicious moves from Minho-sshi. You jealous to him hyung?"
YB: "Aish maknae! You always got us in trouble."
SR: "I didn't do anything hyung!"
GD: "Where's my baby?"
SR: "Shooting with Ilwoo. Can I go now? Don't worry I wont tell manager Kang you're here. Enjoy your stay!"
 
Ri went out of the house and went straight to Minho and Gian. Aigoo! Are we going to be in trouble again?
 
======================================================
 
GIAN's POV
 
I spotted Riri and Minho walking near the beach while talking. 
 
GIAN: "Yah! Wait for me." I shouted as I approached them.
SR: "Gian, hurry up! We will give you a tour." Riri said while waiting for me.
 
Riri left me and Minho near the shore to buy food.
 
MINHO: "You know, i'm worried about Ilwoo."
GIAN: "Why?"
MINHO: "He's madly inlove with your friend. He even confess it to Seungri."
GIAN: "What? When? How?"
MINHO: "The day GD and Chelle went to the pension. Me and Seungri went to Ilwoo's condo with PP. Even Seungri is worried."
 
Suddenly he holds my hand.
 
MINHO: "Promise me you help if anything bad happens. If Chelle ends up with GD, Ilwoo will be broken."
GIAN: "I promise! Don't worry!"
 
Riri came to us running.
 
SR: "Lets go somewhere far from here."
MINHO: "Why? I thought you're going to buy food."
SR: "Its a long story Minho-sshi."
 
After exploring Jeju, talking and laughing we decided to eat. We went to the house where Riri went earlier. I almost chock when he opens the door. GD, TOP, Dae and Bae are siting in the couch.
 
SR: "Hyung, we're back! Gian, wait is here. Me and Minho will buy dinner."
 
I didn't know what to say. I just at him then they left.  
 
DS: "You seems like you're shocked!"
YB: "We practice our ninja moves."
GD: "Where's Chelle?"
TOP: "Come! We need to talk!"
 
Before I could even answer GD, the dino guided me towards the room while glaring at me.
 
TOP: "Why is he holding your hand?" He said while siting on the bed still glaring at me.
GIAN: "Who? Minho? He just wanted me to help Ilwoo if things gets worst."
 
He arched his brow like he didn't understand what i'm talking about.  
 
GIAN: "Well, Ilwoo is madly inlove with Chelle. He's just worried for his friend."
TOP: "Are you sure?"
 
I just nod while siting on the other side of the bed while instructing him to lay down. I rest my head on his chest while he my back with his right hand and fell asleep beside him.
 
TOP: "Hey, wake up! Maknae and Minho are back and I think you have to save your friend out there. She almost fainted when she saw Jiyong."
 
I open my eyes and look at him.
 
TOP: "Maknae and Minho fetch Ilwoo and Chelle before going back here."
GIAN: "She will recover from that don't worry about her. 10 more minutes."
 
Instead of answering, he bite my cheeks to the point that it leaves a teeth mark. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and when we go out in the bedroom I found Chelle siting uncomfortably beside GD and infront of Ilwoo.
 
I wanted to laugh at her expression. Her fangirl mode earlier banishes. I wave at Ilwoo when he saw me.
 
SR: "Lets eat! The table is ready!"
MINHO: "Gian,you have a bite marks on your cheeks."
 
I just shrugged my shoulders, anxious to what will happen at dinner.
 
======================================================
 
My boyfriend takes the head seat. I seat at his right, beside me is GD then YB and Dae. At my boyfriends left side is Ilwoo followed by Minho, Gian and TOP.
 
I start putting food on GD's plate while everyone is busy chatting and easting. My boyfriend is extra attentive. I hope he warn me about GD's presence before we get here.
 
SR: "Ilwoo try this shrimp. It's delicious."
CHELLE: "He's allergic to shrimps my boyfriend."
 
Without thinking twice I stand and walk towards Ilwoo, take his plate and replace it with mine. I return to my seat with his plate on my hands. I glance at Gian, she's glaring at me then shifts her stare at GD. Then it hits me. I glance at his direction and his expression is dark. Uh oh! He's mad.
 
I decided to keep quite and focus on my food. We were eating desert when I noticed something is missing and I don't know what it is. I look around and I remember PP.
 
CHELLE: "My boyfriend where is PP?"
SR: "She was just right be..." He said while looking behind him. "Omo! She's missing! Where did she go?"
CHELLE: "What? You didn't know where PP is? Oh my God! My boyfriend, it's really cold outside. We have to find her. What if she went to the beach? Noooo!"
ILWOO: "Yeobo, realx she's going to be fine!"
 
When I heard Ilwoo called me yeobo, every part of me is pulled back to reality. I glance at GD and he's eyes are dark. I bite my lips and bow my head. I'm dead! I took a deep breath and reach for GD's hands under the table and slightly give it a little squeeze. Thank God he relaxes when I did that.
 
CHELLE: "Baby, I have to go and find PP."
GIAN: "I'll go with you."
DS: "I want to help!"
YB: "Lets go and find Panda."
SR: "Thanks guys for caring on our daughter. PP is so lucky to have you lets go before my girlfriend spits fire in me."
 
GD and TOP laugh to what Ri said while Ilwoo and Minho are confused to what they heard.
 
YB: "Its a Bigbang term to Chelle when she gets pissed."
CHELLE: "We'll go now. Baby? You know what I mean." I said while giving him a behave look.
GIAN: "Hon, you know what to do?"
CHELLE: "Minho watch Ilwoo. He keeps on staring the shrimp. Make sure he wont eat it."
 
When the 5 of us went outside the house, we breath and filled our lungs with air like we never breath before.
 
CHELLE: "That was intense! You should warned me my boyfriend that GD is here. You caught me off guard."
DS: "What will happen to the 4 of them?"
GIAN: "They're going to be fine. I guess?"
CHELLE: "Good thing you came to help us look for PP. that way the 4 can talk and lessen the gap between them. Lets leave them alone for an hour. Lets go and find PP."
 
We didn't go far. I potted Mr.Kang holding PP while walking towards us.
 
CHELLE: "You found PP, Mr.Kang. Thank you!"
MR.KANG: "I was looking for the 5 five of you when I saw her." He didnt finish what he's going to say when his eyes caught Dae and Bae. "What are you doing here? Where's Minho and Ilwoo?"
SR: "They're with GD and TOP hyung."
MR.KANG: "You guys guves me heart attack. Lets go fetch Ilwoo. Your shoot is not yet done. Minho, Gian and Ri can stay here with the boys."
CHELLE: "Can we just finish the shoot tomorrow?"
MR.KANG: "Sorry but we cant!"
 
We went back to the house and found the 4 boys in the couch without talking to each other.
 
CHELLE: "Baby we have to go back to the hotel.the staff are looking for us."
GD: "But..."
MR.KANG: "You will see her tomorrow when we get back to Seoul. Boys, please behave! Okay?"
SR: "Me, Minho and Gian will come to the hotel."
GIAN: "I'll stay here!"
SR: "You want me to ask PP to bite you?"
TOP: "She's going to stay."
 
I know GD is in a bad mood. He didn't even glance at me when we left. When we went back to the hotel we resume our shoot. Very tiring yet very happy. I got a chance to meet Rain and I must say that Ilwoo is very understanding. I wonder what happen to the 4 of them when we left.
 
======================================================
 
TOP's POV
 
This dinner is going to be fun. GD, Chelle and Ilwoo in one dining table. Good thing our maknae is here or else this is going to be one of the most awkward dinner I ever had.
 
When we sit down, I notice the bite mark in Gian's face. I poke her cheek. She turns and look at me.
 
GIAN: "Why?"
TOP: "Does it hurt?"
GIAN: "No! Is it still visible?"
TOP: "Not that much!"
 
As I say that, I heard someone is allergic to shrimp. Then I notice Chelle stands up. I tap my hon's thighs and points her friend. She stare at Chelle with wide eyes. I looked at YB and Dae who's infornt and shocked like me. Then I glanced at Jiyong, and I tell you he will explode any time. With that expression, he's like a predator ready to attack and kill his prey, which is Ilwoo.
 
Chelle notice PP is missing and after a beat me, Jiyong, Minho and Ilwoo was left. The atmosphere is heavy especially with Ilwoo and GD. I stand and excuse myself to go to the restroom. When I go back, Minho and GD are in the kitchen placing plates in the sink. I join Ilwoo in the living room. Even though they're in the kitchen, me and Ilwoo heard GD and Minho's convo.
 
GD: "Minho-sshi, I would like to apologized what happen last time we saw each other."
MINHO: "There's no need to say sorry. I understand you. Seungri explains everything."
 
Before Jiyong can answer, the others are back with Mr.Kang. Jiyong didn't have the chance to protest when he heard that Chelle will be spending the night at the hotel with Ilwoo. This day is not in favor with him. Good thing Gian will spend the night with me even though put maknae wants her to come with them. Good thing he didn't insists or else i'll bite him too. 
 
======================================================
 
After the intense dinner, finding PP and Mr.Kang finding out about the BB boys, he fetch us in the house and told me to go with Ilwoo and continue our shoot. 
 
The shoot went well. Mr.Kang make sure i'm going to stay in my hotel room so he ask Ilwoo to walk with me in my room.
 
It was midnight when I decided to sneak out of my room to go to the house the boys rented. When I arrive the 4 boys are chilling in the living room with a couple of suju bottles on the table.
 
I walk towards GD but before I reach him, he stands up and walk straight to the dining table. Uh oh! He's mad! He's really mad! I followed him and got surprise when he punch the table. Everyone look at us but no one bother to interfere.
 
GD: "What are you trying to prove Chelle? You want to get even with me?"
CHELLE: "What are you saying Jiyong? What's your problem?"
GD: "What's my problem? Well, Ilwoo! Ilwoo is my problem! Damn it!"
CHELLE: "Hey, watch your mouth and don't yell at me. So its Ilwoo! You're jealous again!"
GD: "I'm not ing jealous with that guy, Retchel! Look, I can take you caring him in the television but infront of me? That's another story."
CHELLE: "Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry if I have to take care of Ilwoo infornt of you. Ilwoo is a good friend of mine, Jiyong. And I do that to everyone of you. Stop being unreasonable."
GD: "Me! Unreasonable?! Yah right!"
CHELLE: "Why Jiyong? What if that guy eats the shrimp and had he's allergy attack while he's with us, what will you do? Huh? If I have to do it again, I wont hesitate to change my plate to him. You know what hurts me the most? I thought you know me. But I guess you're not!"
 
I didn't wait for Jiyong to answer. I zoomed out of the house and run straight to the hotel while wiping my tears. I bump in to Ilwoo who is busy talking to Minho and Seungri.
 
ILWOO: "Yeobo, what happen? Why are you crying?"
CHELLE: "Nothing!"
ILWOO: "You're not a good liar! Come, lets talk!"
SR: "My girlfriend, this is all hyungs fault right?"
MINHO: "Did you fight?"
ILWOO: "Chelle and I need to talk. We'll leave the two of you alone. Enjoy Jeju!"
CHELLE: "If Gian called tell her i'm here. She will worry for sure but ask her to keep it to the boys."
MINHO: "Okay, no problem!"
SR: "My girlfriend don't cry! Lets talk tomorrow okay?!" He said and give a bear hug.
 
I just nod at my boyfriend. Me and Ilwoo went straight to his room. He ask me what happen. For some reasons I cant lie to him and told him everything.
 
ILWOO: "Yeobo, I don't know what to say. I'm really sorry! It's all my fault!"
CHELLE: "No! All of you are special to me. Even though his there or not I will do the same thing."
ILWOO: "But look at you, you're crying again. Please stop, I cant stand seeing you like this."
CHELLE: "It's not your fault! He's jealousy has no bounds. Don't worry about me, i'm fine!"
 
Ilwoo hug me, I cry even more. Whats happening to him? I'm wishing that he didn't came here to follow me. I hope he just stay at home and wait for me. 
 
When I wake up I was disoriented. I was laying in Ilwoo's bed then I saw him sleeping in the couch. It's still dark. I glance at the clock and it's 4:30 in the morning. I stand up, get the extra duvet from the drawer and went to Ilwoo. I drape it to him while staring in his beautiful face.
 
"Thank you for being there whenever I need help. You're my night in shinning armor, my friend and my yeobo, rolled into one."
 
I smiled at him and give him a kiss on the cheeks and went to his bed again.
 
The following day, before we resume the shoot I went back to the apartment to talk to Jiyong. The boys are preparing going back to Seoul. Bae said Jiyong went back to Seoul early in the morning after receiving a call. Maybe it's really urgent. The 3 went fly back to Seoul while me and Gian left in Jeju to finish my shooting with Ilwoo.
 
After a couple of hours the shoot ended. We fly back to Seoul safe and sound. I thank Ilwoo for listening to me last night. Gian went straight to TOP's shooting while me decided to go home. I found Bae and Dae checking for supplies in the fridge.
 
CHELLE: "Is Jiyong here?"
YB: "Nope! I never seen him when we went back."
DS: "Where going to the grocery, want something?"
CHELLE: "Nope Dae! Thanks! I just want to rest and sleep."
 
Bae and Dae wave goodbye. I went straight to my room, take a quick shower and sleep. 
 
When I woke up I feel heavy. When I open my eyes I feel the whole apartment is moving around. I close my eyes and shake my head a bit. This is not good! I know whats gonna happen next. I stand to get medicine to the med cabinet. I slowly walk to the living room and saw Seungri entering the door then I went blank.
 
The next thing I know, I was laying in a hospital bed while manager Kang is talking to the doctor. I look around and found Gian and Ri beside me. They went to me when they saw me trying to sit in the bed.
 
ILWOO: "How are you feeling?"
CHELLE: "I feel better! Thank you!"
 
Manager Kang approach us and tap Ilwoo's shoulder.
 
MR.KANG: "Thanks for the help, Ilwoo. I'll take it from here. Go home and rest. You've been working all day. Thanks!"
ILWOO: I wanna make sure she's okay."
MR.KANG: "She's fine, Ilwoo! In fact, the doctor said she can go home. I already have her release papers. And Gian would you mind buying this for me? Take Ri with you." He said and hand Gian my prescription.
 
Ilwoo went with Gian and Ri after making sure i'm okay. Manager Kang take me to the apartment. Bae and Dae are in the kitchen. TOP who just emerges from Gian's room give me a hand and guided me to the couch.
 
YB: "What happen? We left you sleeping but when we came back the apartment is empty."
DS: "You okay, Chelle?"
 
I just nod and ask Bae to get me a glass of water. When the glass went empty, manager Kang ask Bae to help me to go to my room. Bae make sure I was laying comfortable in my bed. He adjust the heater in my room and put a towel on my forehead before he went outside.
 
======================================================
 
TAEYANG's POV
 
When me and Dae came back from the grocery, the apartment was empty. I ask Dae to cook noodles for us. We were in the dining room eating our noodles when TOP hyung arrives and went straight to their room. After a couple of minutes, the door locks clicks and manager Kang enter the door holding Chelle. She's pale and she got a hospital band in her wrist. TOP who just stepping out of the room help Chelle to sit in the couch. She ask for a glass of water then Mr.Kang ask me to help her walk to her room.
 
Gian and Ri arrived when I close Chelle's door. Gian is holding her meds while Ri has flowers and fruits in his hands.
 
YB: "What happen to her?"
GIAN: "Well, she has a flu! She cant stay long in a cold weather. Neither do I. we don't have winter season back in our country. We're still adjusting in your climate here. And she push herself too much. She didn't eat and pause for a break when the WGM resume this morning. She wanted to finish the shoot early so she can go home and talk to Jiyong. Don't worry, she's fine. She just needs to rest."
SR: "Where is Jiyong hyung? Dae hyung can you help me put this flowers on the vase and put it in my girlfriend's room."
 
When the 2 maknae went to the kitchen the 3 of us left. I look at Gian and TOP hyung. I took a deep breath and shake my head.
 
GIAN: "Where the hell is Jiyong?"
YB: "I don't know! When we arrived he's not here. He left Jeju ahead of us when he receives a call this morning. Never heard from him since then."
TOP: "I'm trying to call him but I cant reach him."
GIAN: "Yah right! Thank goodness to Ilwoo. He's always on the reach. He help Ri to take Chelle to the hospital."
 
Me and TOP hyung gaped at Gian.
 
YB: "What did you say? He went here earlier?"
GIAN: "Yup! Riri cant contact GD so he called Ilwoo."
TOP: "Why didn't he call one of us?"
GIAN: "Ask Ri."
 
That Ilwoo, he always surprise me. He's always there whenever Chelle needs help. Jiyong will flip out for sure.
 
GIAN: "What time is it? Chelle needs to take her meds."
YB: "Don't worry about it! I'll give Chelle her meds. You and TOP hyung can sleep now."
TOP: "Hon, lets sleep! I know you're tired."
GIAN: "Okay! Good night Youngbae. Thank you!"
 
TOP hyung and Gian went to their room together. While I ask the two maknae to let Chelle rest for a while. Good thing Riri didn't protest. 
 
After 2 hours, I went to Chelle's room and gave her meds. I feel relieve he doesn't have high fever anymore.
 
When I went out from Chelle's room, GD is staring at me.
 
GD: "What are you doing in Chelle's room?"
YB: "Why Jiyong? Are you jealous of me too?"
GD: "No! Why would I?"
YB: "I thought you're going to punch another helpless table again."
 
I walk towards GD and hand him Chelle's meds.
 
YB: "She needs to drink meds after 4 hours. Don't forget! Good night!"
 
I walk towards my room, stops and turn to him.
 
"Jiyong don't let your jealousy ruin your relationship. Don't let Chelle have a reason to break up with you."
 
I didn't wait for him to answer me. I just open the door and went inside my room.  
 
======================================================
 
I felt someone touch my forehead. When I open my eyes I found YB checking on me. He smiled at me and give me my meds.
 
CHELLE: "Thanks Bae! You should just left my meds here. You stayed up so late."
YB: "It's okay, Chelle! I'm glad you don't have fever. Do you want anything?"
CHELLE: "No Bae, thank you! Can you just give me a hand? I need to pee."
 
Bae guided me to the bathroom and help me lay in my bed after before went outside.
 
When Bae went out, I reach for my phone to check for Jiyong's message but I shake my head when I find the screen empty. I was about to sleep again when I heard YB and GD's voice. Are the two fighting? It's the first time I heard YB use that tone. I want to go outside to check but I don't have enough energy to stand on my own. I try to sit on my bed and lean on the head board. I was reaching for the glass when the door opens and GD enter the room.
 
GD: "What happen to you?"
CHELLE: "I'm good! You don't have to worry! They took care of me."
GD: "Good! Do you need anything?"
CHELLE: "Have you eaten your dinner? I think I should cook for you. What do you want?"
GD: "I'm fine! Just rest and besides i'm not hungry. Go back to sleep! I'll wake you up when it's time to take your meds."
CHELLE: "I've been sleeping the whole day, before and after I went to the hospital. Go to sleep! I can alarm my phone to take my meds. I can take care of myself."
 
I used all remaining energy inside to stand to get water from the kitchen. GD didn't even bother to help or look at me.
 
Due to the med I just take, I feel dizzy. I sit in the couch and stayed there for a while and close my eyes while massaging my temple. I feel like the whole apartment is moving around.
 
I jerk awake and find myself in my boyfriend's arms. His carrying me back to my room.
 
SR: "My girlfriend, why did you sleep in the couch?"
CHELLE: "I'm fine!"
SR: "No! You're not!"
 
When my boyfriend lay me to bed, I notice that GD is not here.
 
CHELLE: "Where's Jiyong?"
SR: "I don't know my girlfriend! Wait here, Ilwoo's manager went to bought soup that Ilwoo cook for you."
CHELLE: "My boyfriend, can you call Ilwoo and say thank you for me? Tell him i'm okay so he don't need to worry."
SR: "I will my girlfriend! I'll get your soup."
 
When Ri went out, GD stepped out of the bathroom.
 
GD: "Looks like your yeobo is really worried about you. He even made and sends soup for you."
CHELLE: "Will you please stop it, Jiyong! Instead of being thankful to that person you're still thinking that way? My God Jiyong! What's wrong with you?"
GD: "Why does that guy appear when you least expect him?"
CHELLE: "Because he wants to be there for me when all you have to do is hurt me. Well, i've got new for you, Jiyong! Ilwoo's the one who take me to the hospital when I almost passed out and you were out of reach! Thanks to Ilwoo! He just drive all the way here to save me. And thanks to you Kwon Jiyong for making me feel that i'm not important at all." I used all my energy left in my system to tell him what I feel. I don't care if I cry again infront of him. This is too much! He's so unreasonable.
 
Jiyong didnt bother to answer me, he dress quickly and leave without saying goodbye!
 
What's eating him? He's so distant and cold. It feels like he's a different person. I know I did something wrong but hell, can he just forgive me? At least I just cared for a friend whose allergic to shrimp unlike him. He didn't even other to change his damn lock code! 
 
Good thing I stopped crying when my boyfriend enter my room. The soup Ilwoo made is so delicious. It made me feel better! I have to thank him later even though me and Jiyong fight.
 
Days pass and I feel better. Sick free! Everything went back to normal except for me and Jiyong. We haven't talk to each other since then. I already said sorry and admitted my mistake but Jiyong wouldn't want to take it. Fine! I said it once and I wont repeat it over and over again.
 
The boys fly to Osaka for their alive tour. While me on the other hand continue learning and had a new schedule for WGM shoot. GD still took my phone with him but he never bother to call or text me. 
 
I'm just finish taking a shower when someone door bells. I went to open the door and found Ilwoo in my door step.
 
ILWOO: "Hi yeobo! I'm going to visit Rain. I'm sure you wanted to come."
CHELLE: "What?! OMG Ilwoo! Wait here! I'll get dress. I want to look good. Really good!" I said and run back to my room.
ILWOO: "You want to come Gian?"
GIAN: "Wow! The last time I check you were so jealous with Rain and now, you're taking Chelle to him?"
ILWOO: "I just want my yeobo to be happy."
GIAN: "Good! She and Jiyong are not in good terms until now. So i'm thankful that you're gonna take her somewhere."
ILWOO: "Are you serious?!"
GIAN: "Since were on Jeju."
ILWOO: "Are you coming with us?"
GIAN: "Nope!"
 
I heard Gian and Ilwoo taking but i'm preoccupied. Omo! I'm going to see Rain again! My heart wants to free fall! All the negative things happened this past few days banish because of Rain. My fangirl mode reach to another height.
 
I don't know what to wear so I decided to just pull clothes on my closet. A black skinny jeans and the blue coat Dami unnie gave me. I walk to get my blue ankle boots on my shoe rack and select blue bangles and my blue scarf. I stand infront of the mirror to check myself. Uhmmm not bad! This will do. I went out and found Ilwoo and Gian in the living room talking.
 
GIAN: "Girl you look hot!"
ILWOO: "Yeobo you're so pretty and y in that outfit. You look good in blue."
CHELLE: "Thank you! I'm not prepared so I just pick random clothes from my closet."
GIAN: "Really?! Cmon! This is the day you've been waiting for."
ILWOO: "You're so alluring, yeobo!"
CHELLE: "Stop the compliments Ilwoo. My head is getting big. Gian, you're not coming with us?"
GIAN: "No! Just bring Rain home with you and that's fine."
ILWOO: "You want me to call Minho to accompany you here?"
CHELLE: "Do that! The boys went to Osaka. She will be here all by herself."
 
Gian walk with us to Ilwoo's car.
 
ILWOO: "Wanna drive?"
CHELLE: "Sure! I missed driving. Oh wait! I forgot my paper bag." I said and went back to my room to get my things."
 
When I came back, Ilwoo grab the paper bag in my hand and his mouth hanged open after seeing whats inside.
 
GIAN: "From movie to kdrama to concerts to albums. Name it! She have it all!"
 
Ilwoo just shake his head while getting inside the car. I wave Gian goodbye and tell her to text me.
 
When we arrived in the camp I suddenly feel nervous. I think i'm going to have a mini heart attack. I'm going to see him again. Face to face! I check on myself in the car window before I follow Ilwoo.
 
So many people in the visiting area when we enter the camp. To my surprise MBLAQ is here to pay a visit also.
 
Joon wave at me and slowly the guy infront of them turn to my direction. Oh my God! He's the most handsome soldier i've ever seen! I think greek and roman Gods are true because i'm seeing one of them in flesh and blood.
 
Me and Ilwoo approach Rain and MBLAQ memmers.
 
RAIN: "Hi Chelle, how are you?"
CHELLE: "I'm good! How about you?"
ILWOO: "Here!" He said and hand Rain my paper bag as he sit beside him.
RAIN: "What's this? You bought me a present?"
ILWOO: "No! Why would I hyung? Sign everything whats inside in that bag."
RAIN: "Okay! By the way Chelle, I would like you to meet my boys, MBLAQ! This is Seungho, G.O, Mir and you've meet Thunder and Joon right?"
CHELLE: "Hi! Nice to meet you!"
 
When we settled in a private room, Seungho, Mir, G.O and Thunder leave to buy food. Omo! Rain is infront of me. He is so hot, so handsome and so masculine.
 
JOON: "Chelle, next time you visit hyung cook something for him."
RAIN: "Is she a good cook?"
JOON: "Yes!"
ILWOO: "How did you know?"
JOON: "She cooked something for me when I visited her and Gian in their apartment."
 
Rain and Ilwoo looked at me like i'm living from another planet.
 
CHELLE: "Uhmmm he... He went to the apartment before christmas. Well, Joon and I became friends after the doing the MV."
RAIN: "You mean, after the lip biting!" He said and chuckles.
 
OH MY GOD! That was y! I'm going to faint! My heart! It's melting.
 
JOON: "Hyung?!"
RAIN: "What? Aigoo this kid! Anyway, Joon can you get me a pen! Need to sign this stuff for the lady right beside you."
 
Joon just shake his head and went to follow his hyungs instructions.
 
Ilwoo check on me when I start rubbing my hands. I feel really cold. I forgot my gloves in the table because of so much excitement. I cant stand Rain staring at me. Maybe Rain notice it too, he transfer and sit beside me. He ask Ilwoo to get me something to drink. When Ilwoo's gone, he reach for my hand and clasp it in his hands. Then he starts blowing it. Holy crap! I want to faint! What is he doing?
 
RAIN: "You're cold! Here I have a spare gloves. Wear it!"
CHELLE: "Thank you! But how about you?"
RAIN: "Don't worry, I have another one in my barracks."
 
The gloves are too big for me. The hell I care! I cant believe it! I want to kiss every part of the gloves.
 
RAIN: "Do you feel much better now?"
CHELLE: "Yes! Thank you so much!"
RAIN: "Good!"
 
Then Ilwoo and Joon came back even the other members of MBLAQ arrive. Being with Rain this close is very bad for my health. We eat and chat and its very refreshing. No fights and all!
 
RAIN: "Here! Done signing your CD's. Never thought you collected all my stuff."
CHELLE: "Thank you Rain oppa! Actually i'm looking for the Adidas gray hooide. With the wings! But I cant find one."
RAIN: "Its not for sale sweetheart! Its exclusive for the photo shoot only."
 
SWEETHEART?! This is too much! I'm going to die. No i'm dying! And i'm sure my face is as red as the over ripe tomato.
 
CHELLE: "I see! Too bad! I really cant have it. Thanks anyways." I said and get my stuff and try to hide my burning face to him.
ILWOO: "Hyung we're going to leave. Visiting hours is over.say goodbye to your sweetheart."
 
Ilwoo drop me infront of my apartment. I wave him goodbye and I told him to give me a call when he arrive at his place. Me and Gian talk about the boys, Ilwoo and other stuff.
 
The following day, Ilwoo went to the apartment again.
 
ILWOO: "Pack some clothes. We're going somewhere!"
CHELLE: "Where?"
ILWOO: "Don't ask yeobo! Just do as you're told. We don't have much enough time. You wanna come Gian? I bought a spare ticket."
 
Gian shake her head while staring at Ilwoo completely lost just like me. I do as I told. I pack some clothes and shoes. Jeez! Where are we going?
 
Ilwoo's manager drives us to Gimpo airport. Seriously? Where are we going?
 
ILWOO: "We're going to Osaka! You and Jiyong should talk."
CHELLE: "No! I can't go!"
ILWOO: "Yeobo, don't be stubborn. Let's go!"
 
I didn't know what to think. Why did Ilwoo doing this? I don't know what to expect when we get there? Will Jiyong talk to me or just ignore me?
 
We arrived at Osaka and head straight to the venue. To my surprise my boyfriend is waiting for us at the backstage.
 
SR: "My girlfriend, how are you?"
CHELLE: "What are you doing here? You have to be in the dressing room."
ILWOO: "Seungri, she's all yours! Take good care of her."
SR: "Ilwoo-shi don't worry. I will!"
ILWOO: "Yeobo, don't be so stubborn okay? Talk to him! I have to go."
 
Ilwoo wave us goodbye before he went inside the car. That guy! I don't know how to thank him.
 
CHELLE: "My boyfriend, do you know where hotel he will be staying while we're here in Osaka?"
SR: "Hotel? Didn't he tell you? He will go back to Korea."
 
I gaped at my boyfriend. I cant even think straight. Ilwoo! Thank you! Thank you so much!
 
SR: "My girlfriend, lets go inside. It's freezing here."
 
======================================================
 
G-DRAGON's POV
 
When we board on the plane going to Osaka, my mind drifts back to Jeju. I acted like a fool. I was so jealous to Ilwoo. It feels like i'm competing against him. The way he calls my girl YEOBO, the way he stares, the way he cares for her suffocates me. I know Chelle is easy to love but SHE'S MINE! But the way she cares for him sends me off the edge. I'm mad at her for doing that infront of me. I'm mad at him for loving Chelle and i'm mad at myself for ruining our Jeju trip because of my jealousy. 
 
Youngbae's words keeps hunting me. He's right! Chelle can break up with me and leave me. In the morning, I decided to talk to her but after I heard that Ilwoo was there when she needed help, my anger reach to another level. I confronted her and she started to cry. It's so hard for me to see her like that so I left.
 
The day before the concert, I wanted to call her. I'm worried because when we left, she's sick but my pride is so big. I didn't want to admit that this is all my fault. I just talk yo her when we went back to Seoul.
 
Our maknae is nowhere to be found. He's not in the dressing room. That guy! I think he's wandering around again. I'm just siting in the couch listening to the chitchat of the other members and the staffs.
 
The con starts but my mind is still in Seoul. We were starting our second song when TOP tap me and point someone on the VIP zone. My mouth hang open but immediately replace with a wide smile on my lips. She's here! My baby girl is here! I saw her wave her crown light stick while smiling at me. Certified VIP! What can I say?
 
The 5 of us becomes hyper and extra active the entire concert. When Bae threw his shirt to her, she giggled! Dae and Ri always stay infront of her. I heard her screaming my name. Shouting and cheering for us. We're so lucky to have a fan like her. Hardcore VIP!
 
After the con, she went backstage and hug each and every member, congratulating for another success.
 
DS: "When did you arrived, Chelle?"
CHELLE: "A couple of hours ago. That was a great show!"
YB: "Where's Gian?"
CHELLE: "She stays at home. Don't worry, she's fine!"
YB: "I thought TOP hyung and Gian also had a fight."
TOP: "Yah! Don't compare me to Jiyong. I'm a cool boyfriend."
 
I watched how my baby is having fun. I hope we are always like this. I quickly change to my own clothes.
 
GD: "Me and Chelle have to go."
SR: "Can we have dinner first?"
GD: "Lets have dinner together when we go back to Seoul."
 
I didn't wait for Ri's reply. I grab Chelle's elbow and guided her to YGE car. We headed straight to my hotel room.
 
GD: "Baby, i'm sorry!"
 
She suddenly launches herself towards me. Both her arms curled around my neck while I snake my hands around her waist. She started kissing me and it surprise me. When she break our kiss she look at me and smile.
 
CHELLE: "I miss you so much, baby! I'm sorry. He's just a food friend."
GD: "Don't say sorry! It's all my fault, baby. My jealousy strikes again. I miss you too!"
 
How can I not love this girl so much? Everybody knows that this all my fault but here she is saying sorry. I kiss her again and lean my forehead to hers.
 
GD: "It wont happen again and please don't cry. I hate seeing you crying because of me. I love you so much! It's been how many days since I hug you this way."
CHELLE: "Me too! And please bay like what I always tell you, i'm yours! All yours! Ilwoo's special to me. He's a good friend and a nice person. So please stop thinking and feeling that way."
 
I just nod at her and kiss her again. After the other members arrived, we eat our dinner and rest.
 
The following day, me and Chelle went to the mall and shop. I love shopping with her. She pouts everytime I enter store after another. I'm more a shopping addict than her. I admit it! We shop, we eat and take a little time to roam around Osaka before we went to the venue to attend day 2 rehearsal.
 
Osaka alive tour finished with a big bang! We return to Korea with a wide smile on our faces. We owe a lot to the VIP's. Alive tour is about to end and we will make sure it's gonna be a big big finale.