HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 69:

 
 
Chelle.... Chelle.... Chelle.....
 
 
Dae calls me while pounding on my bedroom door, I open it and glare at him.
 
 
DAE: "GD and Bae hyung went to YG and there is a package waiting for you outside, you have to sign the paper."
 
 
Every part of my body wakes up, package? It's from blue.... Ilwoo... I run towards the door and to my disappointment, a deliveryman is standing in front of the door and carrying a unfamiliar small box.
 
 
D.M: "Ms. Retchel? I have a package for you, please sign here."
 
 
After signing the paper I close the door and examine the box, there's a note inside the box.
 
 
"OPPA, THIS IS THE ONE YOU REQUEST ME TO BUY FOR YOU. YOUR SUCH A ERT." 
 
 
I laugh when I read the note at the same time I wanted to curse Glaiza for calling me oppa. It's a habit of her to call me that thru text, tweets and comments on facebook. 
 
 
DAE: "What's that?"
CHELLE: "My gift for Tabi, for there new house."
DAE: "Can I see it?"
CHELLE: "No!"
DAE: "Why not?"
CHELLE: "Where's my boyfriend?"
DAE: "He went to YG a couple of minutes ago, Jiyong hyung told me he will pick us up later, we will have dinner with Tabi hyung and Gian in there new house."
 
 
I just nod and went inside my room, I open the box and my eyes shoot up when I saw what's inside. I know it's going to be useful but it feels so wrong, I place it back to the box and hunt for a gift wrap.
 
 
================================================================
 
 
GIAN'S POV
 
 
Tabi and I were both laying in our bed, we just finished unpacking the last box. We really don't have a lot of things, except for his bear bricks. Bear bricks that fill our whole house. So i'm really hoping the guys will give us tons of things, my head is on his chest while his busy checking my fb and twitter account.
 
 
T.O.P: "Can I ask you something hon, do you have a gift for Chelle's birthday?"
GIAN: "I'm still thinking what to give her, why? Do you have something in mind?"
T.O.P: "Yes!" He said with a mega watt smile.
GIAN: "What?" I can feel this is not good.
T.O.P: "I remember Mona told me about a barrel that when you lift it something will pop out."
GIAN: "Barrel?" I frown then suddenly I remember it. "ert! But I like your gift idea. It's a unique gift." I continue.
T.O.P: "It's done we have a gift for your friend. I'll talk to Mona later, I'll ask her if she can buy and ship it here as soon as possible."
GIAN: "She's going to be shocked when she receives it."
T.O.P: "That's my goal hon. I want her to be embarrassed. HAHAHAHAHA"
 
 
Suddenly we heard the doorbell.
 
 
T.O.P; "Aish! i told them to come here at 8pm, it's only 5 in the afternoon."
 
 
Tabi kiss me in the lips, stands up and toss my phone on the bed. I sigh because I just wanted to rest, unpacking tons of bear bricks is really exhausting. After a few seconds Tabi shouts.
 
 
"Honey, someone is looking for you."
 
 
Looking for me? I bolt up, gather my hair and tie it. I walk to the living room, I found Ilwoo and Minho sitting on the couch. Did I invite them to come over? My brow furrow but then I smile it's been weeks since the last time I saw these two guys.
 
 
T.O.P: "How did you know where we live?"
MINHO: "Suengri-ah told us."
T.O.P: " That guy!" He said as he massage his temple. "Want something to eat?"
ILWOO: "No thanks, we just drop by to say hi. We won't be long. Here we bought ice cream. Suengri told me you like ice cream."
T.O.P: "Thank you! Stay here for a while the other members will be here."
MINHO: "We like to stay but we have some other plans."
 
 
I leave the three of them and went back to our bedroom, I hunt for a piece of paper in my bag and went back to the living room. Tabi is in the kitchen putting the ice cream in the freezer. I hand the paper to Ilwoo and sit beside him.
 
 
GIAN: "That's everything! Her flight schedule, hotel etc."
ILWOO: "Thank you so much! Don't worry i'll keep my promise."
GIAN: "Whatever! i'll just call you if there is a change in her schedule."
ILWOO: "I can't thank you enough Gian."
GIAN: "Will you go to the fan meet? Chelle, is really pissed off right now, you keep ignoring her."
ILWOO: "No! But Minho will be there."
GIAN: "Good! All of us will be flying to Indonesia, except for her and Jiyong."
MINHO: "No problem I will be there and be with my ms.stubborn."
 
 
Tabi joins us and have a little chitchat, after a couple of minutes they left. I think Ilwoo is preventing to see Chelle face to face. I sigh and went back to bed, the dinosaur on the other hand is really serious about our gift to Chelle, he's busy talking to Mona on the phone. She will for sure flip about that barrel thing.
 
 
T.O.P: "Our gift problem is solved hon. Uhmmmmm what did you give to Ilwoo earlier?" He said as he flopped himself to the bed next to me.
GIAN: "Chelle's schedule."
T.O.P: "Why? I thought he's going to the States?" He said then whipped his head back to me with eyes wide open. "Don't tell me...." He continues, he can't even finished his sentence.
GIAN: "Yes!" I nod "And did you know that because of that Ilwoo will shoulder all the expenses for my honeymoon when I get married" I smile
T.O.P: "Really? He will pay for everything? That's how important Chelle's schedule to him?"
GIAN: "I think so."
T.O.P: "So he's going to pay for our second honeymoon? We've been to Maldives. Where do you want to go next time?"
 
 
We just stare at each other and start to laugh. Second honeymoon? Seriously? 
 
 
=================================================================
 
 
RI: “I’m 100% sure were here.”
 
 
He said as the elevator opens to the penthouse suite.
 
 
 
RI: “Were really here, look the hallway is filled with bear bricks.”
 
 
 
Ri excitedly  runs toward the front door and starts pounding it, he doesn’t know how to knock? He’s so giddy and happy today, my boyfriend is so handsome. While on the other hand I’m so nervous and anxious, should I give my gift to the dinosaur? Maybe I will just give it to Gian and ask her to give it to the dinosaur when we’re not here anymore or, not give it all and ship it back to Glaiza. After a few more pounding, Gian opens the door and ushered us inside.
 
 
 
T.O.P: “Aish! Don’t you know how to knock properly? Are you trying to ruine our door?”
 
RI: “I’m sorry hyung I’m just excited.” He said while battling his eyes to Tabi. “Gian, does my ice cream arrive on time?” He continues.
 
 
 
Gian just nod and my boyfriend is off to wonder around the house, Me and the other members together with Tabi and Gian seat on the couch.
 
 
 
GD: “Nice place hyung, I like the floor to ceiling windows around the whole house.” He glances around the whole house.
 
BAE: “And I like the view, you both have the privacy you want.”
 
T.O.P: “Yup, it’s near to my parents house and a few blocks away from the apartment but were not yet done arranging things around here.”
 
 
 
It’s really a nice place, it’s so cozy. I stand and hunt for my boyfriend, I found him inside Tabi and Gian’s room, and he’s lying in the bed while holding a picture frame. I lie beside him while peeking what his holding.
 
 
 
CHELLE: “What’s that?”
 
RI: “My picture. I’m thinking where I should put this.”
 
CHELLE: “Picture? Is that your goal? To put your picture in every members house? Why don’t you put it in the bed side table or in the living room?”
 
RI: “So that they won’t miss me my girlfriend. I think I should put it here” He place the picture frame in the bedside table. “So that I’m the first person they will see when they woke up.”
 
 
 
After putting the picture in the bedside table we went back to the living room but something caught his eyes. He picks up the picture in the coffee table inside the room and shows it to me, it’s a picture of Tabi and Gian together with their families and Mr. Yang.
 
 
RI: “Yah! Both of you went on a vacation with your families and sanjangnim?” He said while whining.
 
 
Everyone turn their heads to Ri with a questioned look.
 
 
DAE: “Let me see?” He said while stretching his arms to grab the picture. “Yah hyung, why didn’t you tell us your both with them?”
 
GD: “You went on vacation with sanjangnim?” He raised an eyebrow while asking his hyung.
 
T.O.P: “You’re all busy that’s why we never tell you. Next time let’s all have a vacation together.”
 
RI: “I’m not busy that time, why didn’t you let me join the both of you? Unfair!” He’s in the kitchen right now, opening the fridge and shouting like this is his home.
 
 
Gian follows him in the kitchen, they keep whispering at each other like they’re talking something important while eating ice cream. I was about to walk towards them but Jiyong hold my wrist.
 
 
GD: “Baby, we already gave them our gifts. It’s your turn now.”
 
 
I look at Jiyong and shift my eyes in the paper bag beside me. Uh oh! I can’t give it to him in front of this people. Everyone gather in the living room after getting some drinks in the fridge.
 
 
 
T.O.P: “Yah! What’s your gift for us Chelle? I’m excited to see it.”
 
GD: “Give it to him baby.”
 
 
I hold the paper bag tight and look at Jiyong with wide eyes while shaking my head. Ri wants to sit between me and Jiyong but my baby moves closer to me, Ri can’t see these and Dae, Oh god take me now please
 
T.O.P: “Yah Retchel I’m waiting, give it to me.”
 
 
T.O.P grabs the paper bag in my hand, I try to hold it tighter but he’s too strong for me. He wins. Slowly he unwrap my gift, Gian is peeking beside him while I was busy thinking what to do in my seat. I try to snatch the box again from T.O.P’s hand but his quick enough to move it away from me. I close my eyes and cover my face with the throw pillow when T.O.P takes the gift out of the box. It’s a pe*** ashtray made of wood. It’s useful right?
 
 
 
T.O.P: ‘Uh it’s junjun! Chelle, I never thought you’ll give us these kind of gift. Jiyong your girlfriend is such a ert.”
 
Dae: “Oh my Chelle, what is that?”
 
RI: “My girlfriend what happen to you?”
 
BAE: “Seriously Chelle? Oh my eyes.”
 
GD: “Baby? You never ever fail to surprise me.”
 
 
I threw the pillow to T.O.P and pout to everyone, I’m sure my face is as red as a ripe tomato.
 
 
CHELLE: “Because T.O.P is always teasing me about junjun. So I gave him junjun…”
 
GD: “You mean junjun is…..”
 
T.O.P: “Yes Jiyong, what’s on your mind is right. These girls are ert.”
 
GIAN: “ert? Seriously Tabi?” She gives T.O.P a slap in the thigh.
 
 
 
I snatch the ashtray on T.O.P’s hand.
 
 
 
T.O.P: “Uh honey look your friend knows how to hold junjun.”
 
GD: “Easy baby! He can’t breathe.”
 
CHELLE: “Jiyong!” I whine.
 
BAE: “Chelle, I didn’t know your expert holding junjun.”
 
 
 
Everyone laughs at me, I feel so embarrass. I knew it. I shouldn’t give this to the dinosaur. I wish the floor opens and swallow me now. Don’t know what to do, I hide the ashtray behind me.
 
 
 
T.O.P: “Chelle, you like junjun behind you?” He laughs.
 
GIAN: “Hon, stop! Chelle, is going to die. Look at her.” I heard what Gian said but she was laughing.
 
 
 
I buried my face in Jiyong’s chest. Oh my God. T.O.P I’ll kill you. I extend my arms to cover ri’s eyes.
 
 
 
CHELLE: “Don’t look my boyfriend, don’t look. Dae you also cover your eyes.”
 
T.O.P: “You make me so happy Chelle. Thank you so much for the gift. It’s now my favorite more than my bear bricks.”
 
CHELLE: “Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Choi Seung Hyun, here’s your ashtray. You can now keep it.” I said and throw the ashtray back to him.
 
T.O.P: “You don’t want to hold it anymore?”
 
CHELLE: “No! Baby can you tell him to stop? I want to go home now.”I whine again.
 
 
 
Jiyong hug me while gently caressing my hair. He kisses my head but I know he’s laughing and I can feel it, he’s going to be in trouble when we go home later.
 
 
 
 
GD: “Yah hyung stop. My baby is so embarrass, I’m sure she’s going to blow fire on me later.”
 
RI: “My gf, your such a ert.”
 
DAE: “Omo my heart. I can’t take this anymore.”
 
T.O.P: “You see Chelle, you’re a bad influence to our maknaes.” He sighs while shaking his head but I know his trying his very best not to laugh.
 
GD: “My baby, there’s a lot of things you can give them but why did you give that thing to him?”
 
BAE: “Can I take a picture and…” I stop him because I already know what he’s about to do.
 
CHELLE: “No! Don’t do it Bae, let’s just throw this ashtray. I’ll just buy a different gift. Just tell me what you want Tabi.”
 
T.O.P: “No you don’t!” He grabs the ashtray away from me. “Let’s put it here honey, so that every time we have visitors this is the first thing they will see.”
 
 
This is the most embarrassing day of my life, why did I bother to buy gift for Tabi? I already bought a gift for Gian that’s enough right? Anyway I can’t take it back, at least it’s the most memorable gift they receive. It’s unique. Everyone is having a great time, after this me and Jiyong will be busy again after the fan meet. I really do hope Ilwoo will attend and I’m pretty excited this is going to be my first ever fan meet, I can’t believe many people like me I feel honored and treasured.
 
 
I just seat beside Jiyong quietly, I’m trying to be invisible to everyone especially to Tabi, I had enough teasing for the day. Were all in the living room having some drinks except for me of course while talking non-stop. When Gian stands up to go to the kitchen I grab this opportunity to talk to her.
 
CHELLE: “Nice place.”
 
GIAN: “Thank you! What’s gotten in to you to give him that?”
 
CHELLE: “I don’t know. It just pop out of my mind.”
 
GIAN: “And now they all know who junjun is.”
 
CHELLE: “I remember how they react the first time they heard about junjun.” We both laugh it feels like yesterday.
 
GIAN: “Sorry I can’t come with you in your fan meet. I know it’s going to be a blast.”
 
CHELLE: “I’m kind of scared and nervous what if no one comes?”
 
GIAN: “Don’t worry it will go smoothly.”
 
CHELLE: “I really do hope Ilwoo will come. Have you talk to him? I’ve been trying to contact him but I can’t reach him.”
 
 
Gian just shake her head and look at me, I sigh and shrugged my shoulder. She hands me a spoon and we start to eat Ri’s ice cream. It’s 3 in the morning when we decide to go home, Gian and Tabi joins us while waiting for the elevator.
 
 
RI: “I’ll see the both of you in two days okay?” He said to Gian and Tabi. The two just nod then tabi smiled at me.
 
CHELLE: “Are you going somewhere with them my boyfriend?”
 
RI: “Aish! My girlfriend don’t ask me questions okay?”
 
CHELLE: “I’m just asking.” I pout and cling my arms to Jiyong’s waist.
 
BAE: “It’s nothing Chelle, don’t mind Suengri-ah.”
 
RI: “You heard hyung my girlfriend, so don’t ask.”
 
 
We wave to Tabi and Gian as the elevator door closes, Mr. Kang is waiting for us at the basement parking, we are ready to leave when Jiyong’s phone rings he step out of the car and walk away before he answers it. That’s weird, his always like that since were in Japan who is that.
 
GD: “Let’s go Mr. Kang” He said as he seats beside me while turning his phone off.
 
 
When we arrive at the apartment Jiyong went straight to our bed room, he put his phone in the vanity table and went inside the bathroom. I know his going to take a shower so I grab his phone and check his logs. I know it’s not right but I can’t stop thinking, to my surprise his phone is turned off and when I opened it has a password. My eye brows shoot way up the sky, seriously? I turned it off again and put it back to the vanity table, I walked towards the walk in closet and grab his boxers and tossed it to the bed.
 
 
 
GD: “You’re so naughty baby. So junjun is…..”
 
CHELLE: “Yes Jiyong your right.” I said as I lay down beside him, I just finished my evening routine and I’m ready to sleep. I’m not in the talking mood right now because of Jiyong’s mysterious caller.
 
GD: “But mine is bigger. HAHAHAHAHAHA”
 
CHELLE: “I know.”
 
GD: “What’s with the cold treatment Mrs. Gdragon?”
 
CHELLE: “Nothing.” Should I tell him?
 
GD: “Are you mad because hyung teases you a lot?”
 
CHELLE: “No! I’m use to it.” I’m mad because of your mysterious caller. I said to myself. “I’m just tired.” I don’t want to nag him.
 
GD: “Okay baby! Let’s sleep. I love you! Good night.”
 
CHELLE: “Good night. I love you too.”
 
 
 
=============================================================================
 
 
 
Two days have passed Jiyong keeps receiving and calling this mysterious lady or guy. I don’t know, what bothers me the most is he hiding something for me? Tomorrow is my birthday, I’m here in the apartment all by myself, and it’s 11 in the evening Jiyong is still in YG. I can’t contact everyone, I sigh and slumped myself in the couch, what can I do? Suddenly Ri appears and drag me outside and instructed me to get inside the car, Manager Lee is in the driver’s seat.
 
 
CHELLE: “Where are we going?”
 
RI: “Just wait and see my girlfriend. No more questions okay?”
 
 
I shut my mouth and stay still in my seat, we arrive at the Bigbang’s dorm, all the lights are off I wonder what are we doing here. When Ri open the front door, every single light in the dorm opens and everyone shouts…
 
 
 
SURRRRRRPPPPPPPPRRRRRIIIIIIIIIISEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLE!!!!!!!!”
 
 
 
Everyone is here. I’m so sure Jiyong is somewhere hiding while holding my cake, this is so sweet, and he did it again. I can’t believe it. My face almost split in to two because of my smile but....
 
 
RI: “My girlfriend happy birthday! I love you so much.” He said while holding my cake.
 
 
Everyone starts to sing, I’m beyond happy don’t get me wrong but where’s Jiyong???
 
 
RI: “My girlfriend make a wish and blow your candle.”
 
 
I close my eyes and make a wish then blow my candles.
 
 
CHELLE: “Thank you! You made me happy, I thought you all forgot my birthday.”
 
RI: “Are you really surprise? Too bad Jiyong hyung can’t make it his busy.”
 
CHELLE: “No problem.” I lie.
 
DAE: “Okay let’s eat I’m starving.”
 
BAE: “Yes, were all starving your boyfriend doesn’t want us to eat.”
 
RI: “I prepare everything for you my girlfriend. I hope you enjoy it.”
 
CHELLE: “Oh my boyfriend thank you so much, you’re so sweet.” I kiss him in the cheeks.
 
T.O.P: “Happy birthday Chelle.” He gave me a wicked smile
 
 
 
After eating Ri gather us in the living room.
 
 
 
RI: “its present time my girlfriend. Here!” He hands me his gift. It’s no surprise, another pair of VS underwear. This time it’s color black.
 
 
Dae gave me a pair of CL shoes while Bae gave me a Chanel watch, wow! I can’t hide my smile.
 
    
 
 
CHELLE: “Thank you!”
 
T.O.P: “Don’t thank us yet, here’s my gift for you! Open it.”
 
CHELLE: “What’s this?” I asked. I look at him, his hugging Gian from the back while suppressing a smile.
 
GIAN: “Just to be clear this is his idea, not mine."
 
I glare at him and open the gift. It’s a man inside the barrel, I’ve seen this before but I can’t remember where. I lift the barrel and got shocked, the man’s junjun springs free. Oh my God how did he get this? Because of shocked I didn’t put the barrel down, everyone laughs at my reaction. Can I kill T.O.P now? Even though his Gian’s boyfriend I’m so ready to kill him.
 
 
 
T.O.P: “Based on your reaction you like my gift.”
 
CHELLE: “You’re so mean.”
 
T.O.P: “I know you love it Chelle, just thank me.”
 
BAE: “Where did you buy that hyung?”
 
T.O.P: “Philippines.”
 
DAE: “Unique gift idea hyung”
 
T.O.P: “Thank you!”
 
RI: “Oh my God! HAHAHAHA It’s like jack in the box."
 
I buried my face in my palms, I can’t believe he will think something like this. I shake my head and smile. I have my own junjun. There’s a chaos in the living room because of the man wearing nothing but a barrel. I went to Jiyong’s room and to put all the gifts I receive, I was about to go back to the living room when Gian enters the room followed by the dinosaur.
 
GIAN: “Here! Happy birthday.” She hands me a gift. It’s a limited edition bag, like the bag of Rain oppa.
 
 
CHELLE: “Wow is this the same brand as Rain?”
 
GIAN: “Yes!”
 
CHELLE: “I like it. Thank you! And you” I point at Tabi whose sitting in the bed. “You’re so dead.”
 
He stands and hugs Gian again from behind and tucked his tongue out.
 
T.O.P: “What did I do?”
 
CHELLE: “Don’t let go of Gian or else….”
 
T.O.P: “Or else what? Aish! Don’t stress yourself it’s your birthday.”
 
CHELLE: “You’re always making fun of me. How can you give me that kind of gift?”
 
T.O.P: “What’s wrong with my gift? You give me a junjun ashtray a couple of days ago.”
 
 
I try to hit him but he has a quick reflex. I pout and whine.
 
 
BAE; "Yah Chelle, jiyong just texted me. He told you should sleep here because he can't go home."
 
 
 
I just nod and join the others in the living room.
 
 
================================================================
 
 
The following day Mr. Kang fetch me to the boys dorm to prepare for my fan meeting this afternoon, The apartment is empty when I arrive. I remember Bae told me last night, I wonder why he can't come home. I left Mr. Kang in the living room and make my way to take a shower, Jiyong doesn't remember my birthday. He haven't greeted me yet, my poor baby he's so busy that's why he forgot my birthday. When i'm all set and done me and Mr. Kang went to YGE first, I hope my dragon is there. I miss him. Well Ri slept beside me but he keeps on moving all night, I can't sleep! he's like a hand of a clock rotating non stop.
 
 
Everyone in YGE greeted me, Mr. Kang went straight to papa yg while me went to Jiyong's office, I was about to open the door when Sean oppa approach me.
 
 
SEAN: "Happy birthday Chelle! Looking for Jiyong? He's not there."
 
CHELLE: "Huh? he's not here yet?"
 
SEAN: "Yup! I'm waiting for him to ask about his opinion about the project i'm doing. Tell him i'm looking for him. okay?"
 
 
I just nod to him and left, where the hell is my dragon? i'm starting to get worried and pissed at the same time. I try to contact him but his phone is out of reach. I'm beginning to have a bad mood. Where are you Kwon Jiyong? My trail of thoughts vanish when the stylist called me, I need to prepare for my fan meet later.
 
 
When i'm done Mr. Kang and I went to the venue to meet my fans, I wonder if Ilwoo is there. I Miss him, it's been weeks since I last saw and talk to him. I wonder what's his doing. The venue is jam packed when we arrive, we head straight to the backstage and wait for the event to start.
 
 
 
 
 
NOTE:
Check previous chapters. I uploaded some pictures. Thanks! And enjoy!
Try also ROOM 201
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/492254/room-201-bigbang-seungri--leeseungri