TRUTH

Me and my Dragon

When my plane landed in Incheon, smile never leaves my lips. I will see and be with my loving husband again. Now that I already talked and settled things with Jiyong, me and Ilwoo will be together forever. I stop in his favorite ice cream parlor and bought him his favorite parfait. When I arrived home I found Minho sitting on the living room and Matthew on the stairs.

"Yeobo, I'm home!" I yelled. My eyes are twinkling in happiness because in just a few moments I will be back in my husband's arms again.

"Chelle!" Matthew exclaimed. Surprised to see me. "I thought you're in Italy. Are you with Jiyong?"

"Jiyong? Why are you looking for him? He's in Italy. Why do you looked surprised that I'm here.?" I smile as I walk towards the two handsome men then kiss both of their cheeks.

"You really surprised us." Minho said.

"I know right. It's obvious base on your reaction. By the way where's Ilwoo?" I ask. "Yeobo, I'm home. Where are you?" I take a step towards the stairs but Mathhew hold my arm.

"He's not there." He said in a low tone. I turned around and head to the kitchen. "He's not in the kitchen either."

"The garden!" I took a detour to go to the garden.

"He's not in the house, Chelle." Matthew declared with a serious tone in his voice. Minho is looking at us as if waiting for the time bomb to explode.

"Oh yeah! I forgot. My husband is a very hardworking person. He's still in the office. Fine I'll just cook his favorite while waiting for him." 

"He's not in the house. He's not in the office. He left, Chelle. He left. He will be gone for a while. You won't see him for a couple of years." Matthew said that made me stop my tracks. The paper bag with his parfait landed on the floor.

"You're just kidding me right, Matthew? Ah! This is just part of his surprise. He's just...."

"Chelle, Ilwoo left. He's in the mi...."

"No!" I screamed. "You're lying Matthew. Ilwoo wont leave me. He won't hurt me. He loves me."

Matthew try to reached my hand but I refuse. Minho walks towards my direction and hand me a small envelop. With shaking hands, I reach for the paper. 

Chelle,

Goodbye!

Ilwoo

It only takes one word two syllables to make my world collapsed. Tears are running like waterfall in my cheeks as I collapsed on the floor.

"No! Where's Ilwoo? I want to see him. I came back for him, Matthew, Minho, tell me where Ilwoo is. I want to see him. I want to tell him how much I love him."

Matthew came to hug me. Minho gently rubbing my back to calm me.

"I'm going to his parents house. Maybe he's there." I gathered all the energy I have and run to my car then drive my way to his parents house.

==================================

G-DRAGON'S POV

After hearing what Ilwoo's lawyer told me about Chelle, I rush to the elevator but pause my tracks. Is it right to go there and comfort Chelle? We already let each other go and it's not fair for Ilwoo if I just go to their house and be with Chelle. Ilwoo might have his reason for entering military without Chelle's knowledge but his still Chelle's husband. 

My head is fighting with my heart. My mind tells me to stop but my heart says go. I know its wrong but why is it going there to be with her feels so damn right? I let my self drive without knowing if I should go or not. After a few hours of driving I found myself parking outside her house. 

I shake my head and turn off the engine. I really can't resists her. I still love her so damn much. I decided to stay inside the car and watch. Ilwoo's sure a good provider. He gave Chelle a very beautiful shelter. I've been inside the house before but I never paid attention. The house is really big for just the two of them but I bet they will never feel it empty or big because of Chelle. She has this magic to make you feel comfortable and relax no matter how big or small the place is.

After a moment of watching and observing, the gate opens. A pink hammer came out of the house followed by Minho and Matthew with the security calling Chelle to go back. The car zoom out of the drive way leaving them dumbfounded.

"What's going on here?" I said as soon as I walk out of my car grabbing the men's attention. Minho looked at me as we wait for Matthew to finish his phone call.

"Paul and Grayson follow her." He said and dial on his phone. "Samchon Chelle is going to your house. She's looking for Ilwoo. She's crying nonstop and she's not in good condition. The security is tailing her. We're on our way." He drop the call and turn to me. "I'm sorry Jiyong but I won't accommodate your questions right now. We need to follow her. She might meet an accident. Just follow us if you like." He said and hurriedly went inside to get his car. 

I did the same. I have to fight my tears and calm myself. She needs me. Ilwoo told me to take care of her. I need to be strong. I'm the reason why she's experiencing things she don't deserve. Minho and Matthew went inside the house but I decided to stay inside my car again. Waiting. Hoping. Praying. 

After a couple of hours of waiting I can feel my body numb. I haven't eaten and I just came from Italy but I don't care. Matthew came out and knock on my window.

"She's fine. She stop crying and she's resting now. I have to put her to sleep so she won't hurt herself. Do want to see her? Ilwoo's parents said you can come inside to see her."

"No it's okay. I'm glad she's okay. Tell his parents my thank you for inviting me inside. But I guess I have to go home. I just want to make sure she's okay. Thank you for taking care of her." I want to see her. To hug her. To kiss her. To tell her I'm her and make everything's right but I stop myself. Not now. I need to talk to Ilwoo before I'll cross that line.

Matthew tap my shoulder and smile. 

"I'll keep you posted. Don't worry. Drive safely." He said and went back inside.

---------------------------------------

5 months quickly passes by. Ilwoo's lawyer keeps reminding me about the talk Ilwoo scheduled for the both of us. But I'm not ready yet to know what he wants to tell me. Chelle move out of their house and ask her manager to find her a new apartment. She's working and doing a good job infront of the camera but when she's alone, she's back in her own self. Locking herself in her own world. 

"I'm going to see Ilwoo today, sanjangnim. I'm ready." I said to President Yang before heading to see Ilwoo. We both decided to keep it to everyone. We want to know first what's really happening before telling it to Gian and to the boys.

"Goodluck Jiyong." He answered and give me a hug.

I went to a very private restaurant and enter a secluded room. It feels uneasy but I have to do it. For Chelle. I took a deep breath and open the room. Ilwoo and his lawyer are waiting for me. Ilwoo's eyes locked with mine the moment I enter the room. It feels awkward and the atmosphere inside is very intense. We nod to each other before I seat in the chair infront of them.

"Glad you finally decided to meet me, Jiyong." Ilwoo said. "Are you afraid of what will I tell you?" He turn to his lawyer. He nods to him and the lawyer left the room.

The atmosphere became more intense when his lawyer left the room. He pushes one of the envelop in the table towards me.

"Like what my lawyer told you before I want you to take care of Chelle. She's in danger Jiyong. Someone wants to hurt her. And you're the only person I know who can take care of her." He said while looking straight in my eyes. I looked at him confused and he answered me by gesturing me to open the envelop.

"What the is this?" I can't stop the anger after reading what's written on the paper.

"Like what the documents said someone wants to hurt her. When she was hit by the car it wasn't an accident. It was intentional. I gave you the copy of the police report and investigation I made regarding that incident. Every details and information you need to know are all written in there."

"But who? Why are you telling this me know? Damn it, Ilwoo. She's in danger but you didn't tell me?" I slap the table with so much anger. This is so unfair.

"Because she doesn't want you to know. She ask me to keep it from everyone specially to you. We didn't lie of her having an amnesia. She has an amnesia Jiyong. She saw the driver of the car hit her but she couldn't remember who the driver is. She remembers everyone clearly but not what happen that night."

"Oh God. This is all my fault. If it wasn't for me. If she wasn't..."

"Cut it Jiyong. Stop blaming yourself. No one wants that thing to happen. It already happened. We can't do anything about it. I need you to focus and help me find the driver. Help her remember. Look at this." He took a picture out of the envelop and hand to me.

"What is this?" I ask confusely after seeing the picture.

"I saw them outside the airport before. Yuu knows Sean. And Sean is the owner of the car who hit her. But his not in Japan during the accident. He was in Paris. But the fact that he's the owner of the car, he's somehow connected to the driver."

"He's.."

"Yes he is. He's the very same guy who keeps flirting on Chelle when you attented a fashion event before in Paris. He's also the guy you run in the parking lot talking rudely on Managers Kang fiancée. Now his wife."

"You know it already..."

"I should know Jiyong. I know you're not engaged and Amber isn't your daughter. I'm glad I made the right decision."

"What do you mean?"

"This is connected to this envelop. But before I gave you these, I want you to promise me to take her of her. She belongs to you. It's sad but it's true. I know you send her a message before you enter the camp. She was there Jiyong. She came. But she saw you with Ashley that's why she didn't show up. But she was there. She made you a cake on your birthday and sends to Chaerin's house before. And she's the person who's sending you food everytime you stayed in the studio working all night. It's painful but she still loves you. Yes she love me and came back for me but I know in my heart that she still loves you more than me. I can make her happy but I can't never complete her. You're the only person who can do that." He's crying but looking at me straight in my eyes while talking. 

"Ilwoo, I don't know what to say." 

"Just promise me you'll take care of her. I'm giving her back to you Jiyong. You can do whatever you want to win her back. Just take care of her. That's all I'm asking."

"But you're married to her." I said but shake his head.

"You can keep the security I assigned to watched her. You can talk to my lawyer anytime you want update about the progress on her case. Don't allowed her leave your sight. And don't let her do the movie with Yuu. I have a very bad feeling about it. Promise me Jiyong. You'll take care of her."

"I promise Ilwoo. I'll give my life if I have too. Now I understand why she choose you over me." I said while looking at him. "You really derserve her." I bow my head and cry my heart out.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Ilwoo is standing beside me holding the second envelop.

"Maybe I derserve her but she's never became mine." He said and hand me the envelop. "I have to go, Jiyong. I already told you what I need to say." I took the paper out of the envelop and got the shocked of my life. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to feel. I turn around and found him opening the door.

"Ilwoo." I called. I stand and walk towards him. To my shocked he hit me hard straight to my face making me taste my own blood.

"That's for hurting her. Take care Jiyong."

I was left dumbfounded but at the same time relieved. Now I really understand why Chelle loves him. His not just a good man but he's really a good person. 

I stayed a few more minutes. Processing all that happens. Holding the envelops in my hand I make my way outside the room feeling determined and focus. 

I'll make sure you'll pay for what you did to her. You cause her so much trouble. Everyone of us. I'll do everything in my power to make you pay big time.

"Sanjangnim cancel the movie of Chelle with Yuu. I'll pay for the damages. I'm on my way to the office." I said and drive back to YGE.