MNET Asia Music Awards (Part 1)

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 35:

 
 
 
 
Gian was with her laptop busy tweeting our friends, Ella, Akit and Keisha. We decided to meet them in Hongkong where the MAMA will be held.
 
Gian: "Akit and Ella  just arrive in Hongkong. We will meet them tomorrow at the venue together with Keisha."
Chelle: "Okay! What do you think would be their reaction if we tell them that one of the GAs is a YG trainee? The new YG trainee."
Gian: "They will be surprise and shock for sure."
 
TOP entered the room followed by Seung Ri.
 
SR: "Hi my girlfriend. How was your day?"
TOP: "Why are you here? The dragon is looking for you."
Chelle: "I'm fine my boyfriend. How about you TOP why are you here?"
 
I stand and hug Ri. I missed this guy. We haven't seen each other after celebrating me and Jiyong's first monthsary. 
 
On the living room the 3 members talking to each other while the dragon was looking for me.
 
YB: "I think Chelle noona leaves you for good man."
DS: "I think so too."
GD: "Baby where are you?"
TOP: "She's not here." He shouted and smile at me.
 
Ri doesn't want me to let go. He even hug me tighter.
 
Chelle: "My boyfriend let me go or else the dragon will be furious again."
SR: "I don't care!"
 
And hug me tighter. Then the door opens and. . .uh oh here comes the dragon.
 
GD: "Can I have her back?"
Chelle: "Hi baby!"
 
Seung Ri let go of me and sit on the bed near the laptop. 
 
GD: "Who are you talking with baby?"
Chelle: "We'll meet some friends tomorrow. And guess what? They're going to stay until the HK Alive tour."
Gian: "Yep! See that guys, they flew all the way from our country just to see you."
DS: "We can give you VIP pass for them. Anyway they're your friends."
Chelle: "Wow! Really? Thank you Daedae!"
 
Everyone on the room turn around when Ri suddenly interrupted our conversation.  We found him in front of Gian's laptop reading her tweets.
 
SR: "Gian noona who's junjun?"
 
The boys looked at us while me and Gian looked at each other. We stared each other, thinking for an alibi about junjun.
 
Gian: "Why are you all here inside my room? You, stop reading my tweets." As she tap Seung Ri's shoulder.
SR: "Junjun? Its that a boy or a girl?"
Gian: "Boy."
SR: "Omo! How dare you having an affair with that junjun?!"
GD: "Who's that guy?" Arching his brows.
Chelle: "Uhm, don't mind it baby. Its nothing. Lets go! I'll make some snack for you." I smiled at him and give Gian a you know what to do look.
DS: "Alright! My tummy is going to be happy again."
 
Gian turn around to close her laptop but Seung Ri is starting to tap the keyboard. Gian scream and grab her laptop and switch it off. She look to TOP to ask for a rescue but TOP only look at her. Bae and Dae walk towards Seung Ri and hold Ri's both ears and lead him outside the room.
 
GD followed the 3 then followed by Tabi.
 
TOP: "No VIP pass for your friends. Specially that junjun!"
 
Whoa! Intense. What's wrong with Tabi? Seriously? Gian and I look at each other and giggled.
 
"Let the dragon meet junjun. His junjun. Hahaha!" Gian said before we went to the kitchen.
 
========================================================
 
We were in the backstage waiting for the MAMA to start. All is set for their performance. The CD, costumes, accessories and everything they need for their performance.
 
President Yang went to us in HK to attend the awards ceremony and see his talents perform.
 
"I wanna see your peacock your peacock ."
 
Gian phone rings. Everyone looks in her direction with brow furrowed. Maybe because of her ringtone.
 
GD: "Like what TOP hyung said  last night, NO VIP PASS FOR YOUR FRIENDS."
TOP: "Who's calling you?"
 
Gian take her phone out of her pocket and see whose calling. She showed me her screen and saw Keisha's name on the screen. 
 
Gian: "Your done. We're out. And its junjun."
 
Gian grab my hand and drag me outside the dressing room. The GA is waiting for us outside. We decided to meet them before the program starts.
 
We saw the girls waiting for us near the red carpet area. I was wearing a hoodie to cover my face. Gian wave at them as we walk towards them. I remove my hoodie and smiled to my GA sisters.
 
Gian: "Hi. . .Ella, Keisha and Akit."
Chelle: "Sorry to keep you waiting. We're kind of busy."
Akit: "Your the girl from the video right?" Their eyes all pinned staring at me.
 
Our phone start to ring. GD calling me and TOP calling Gian.
 
Chelle: "Yes, but don't tell anyone sis!"
Keisha: "Whoa! 1 of us is part of the music video of Bigbang."
Ella: "Tell us how did it happen."
 
Our phone keeps on ringing.
 
Gian: "Can we meet you later after the show? Lets go to a bar."
Chelle: "Yes lets go out after the show. Sorry we cant give you VIP passes and we really need to go." As I put my hoodie back on.
Ella: "No problem. Catch you later after the show."
 
We run back inside the venue. Me running with my stilettos and Gian running with sneakers. Thats unfair! 
 
When were on our way back I accidentally bumped into someone making the hoodie fell down on my back. We were in a hurry so I didn't had a chance to look to the person and didn't noticed my phone dropped. I only said sorry and run back to the dressing room.
 
Gian and I were catching our breath when we enter the dressing room. We look at each other and giggled. 
 
DS: "Oh, Gian noona did you see junjun?"
 
Gian nod to answer Daesung and then both of us giggled.
 
GD: "TOP hyung lets tie this two so that they cant come out until the show is finish."
TOP: "Its fine with me to tie them."
 
========================================================
 
I picked her phone up on the floor. She didn't realized the phone drop. I'm stunned when the hoodie feel to reveal her face. I furrow my brow as I was thinking where and when did I see her. She looks familiar. I think I saw her somewhere. Then it hits me. She's the girl in one of the Bigbang's music video. I want to know her more and see her again. I stared on the phone on my had for a moment and keep it to my pocket.
 
========================================================
 
After meeting the GAs outside the venue I busied myself preparing Jiyong's stage outfit. The red carpet parade was about to finished when I decided to check on GDs  opening perf outfit while Gian and TOP is still in a heated argument about the "junjun" thing. Suddenly someone knocks on the dressing room and a woman entered. She scanned the room and her eyes landed at Jiyong. She walks towards to our direction and introduced herself.
 
"Hi, i'm Angelababy. I'm a fan of your group and a big fan of G-Dragon. Can I take a picture with you GD?" She said while battling her eye lashes.
 
I stared at her and to my surprise she handed me her phone and instructed me to take a picture of her with GD.
 
I look around and found everyone staring at me. What the heck? She's flirting with my man. I took a deep breathe before I took her camera and take a picture of her with GD hoping that she'll go out of the room after getting what she wants. I hand her cam back after taking the pic. I stared to her face down to her clothes. Jeez this girl is really. . .I don't know. How can she walk around wearing that super revealing clothes.
 
After giving her camera back. She talks to GD as if their the only people inside the room. Everyone became quite. I walk away to GD and to the girl. Ri went to me when he noticed I became quite.
 
SR: "Hey noona you okay?"
 
I just nod at Ri and give a half smile to him. He went back to his chair because he knew that I'm pissed and was not in the mood to talk. I turn my back to them and saw GDs reflection in the mirror staring back at me. I bow my head but keep my eyes on them in the mirror. Then the girl start touching GD and getting really close to my man. And GD didn't move even an inch away. I turn around, flip my hair, grab the hair brush and walk towards to them, with poised. 
 
I heard Gian said "The is now up.  You mess with the wrong girl, lady." I only look at Gian and nod at her. 
 
I was standing behind Angelababy holding the hair brush on my left and the right hand placed on my waist. I clear by throat to get her attention and turn to me.
 
"GD needs to be retouch. The red carpet is about to finish any moment now. So if you'll excuse me, can I have him back?" I said and smile sweetly on her.
 
She excuse her and went out of the room. My eyes never leave her until she's out of my sight. I turn around to face GD and found him smiling at me. 
 
"Fixed your hair Jiyong. Seems like you've seen a ghost. All your hair went up. Gian lets go. Papa YG wants us to sit right next to him and watch the opening." I gave GD the hair brush with annoyance and drag Gian's out of the room.
 
After GDs opening act Papa YG asked us to go back to the back stage. On our way their we bump into Yoon Si Yoon a.k.a Kim Tak Goo. The lead actor of the kdrama titled Baker King. Gian is a big fan of him and she also had a crush to him. Gian hand me her phone and requested me to take a picture of them.
 
"Am I the photographer for the day?"
 
When we enter the room Youngbae approach us. GDs back also to prepare for their group perf. I went to Ji Eun to assist her to change GDs hair color while listening to their convo on the couch.
 
YB: "Where the two of you have been."
Gian: "Busy looking for junjun."
DS: "Who's that guy?I want to meet him."
SR: "Gian noona, come we need to talk. My girlfriend is in the bad mood."
Gian: "What do you like to talk about?"
TOP: "Where did you meet that junjun?"
Gian: "Alive tour Manila."
SR: "How did you meet him? We were all together in Jiyong hyung's suite."
Gian: "He just introduced to us by our friends and please don't panic. Coz until now we haven't met or seen him in flesh. Face to face. So stop asking me."
 
Gian look into me and try to hold our laugh back.
 
Everything is set for the their group performance. They won the Guardian Angel Performer of the Year where Epik High was the one received their trophy because Papa YG doesn't want the boys to be seen outside until their performance.
 
Angelababy enters the room again holding their trophy. She gave the trophy to GD but Manager Kim get it for him. Everyone is busy in the room so they didnt noticed Angelababy at all.
 
After Gian put Tabi's contact lenses, her phone rang again. Gian take a step back before she answered her call. The boys look at her thinking she's talking to junjun again.
 
Gian drag me outside the room after she hanged up.
 
"Where's your phone? Your mom called me. She's been calling but you didn't answer her calls."
 
I reached for my pocket to check my phone and found that it was missing. We went back to the places we've been hoping to see my phone. And then we bumped into Manager Lee. 
 
"The DJ had a finger cramps. He cannot play for the Bigbang's performance. It cant be because his the one mixing the song. His important.  Without him we cannot perform."
 
"Chelle can DJ!" Tablo oppa said. He came rushing to the back stage after hearing what happen.
 
Manager Lee called my manager telling him that I can replace the injured DJ.
 
"Change your outfit. Bigbang will be performing in 25 minutes." Manager Lee said and walk straight to the dressing room.
 
Gian and I look at each other with eyes wide open. Uh oh! TROUBLE!