NEW BEGINNING

Me and my Dragon

People come and go. But when they leave it doesnt mean they're gone forever. It's just that they need to find who they really are or get the life they deserve. Ilwoo's right! He deserves to be happy.

 

We all are. But between the two of us, he's the one who deserves to experience happiness coz when we're still together, he always make sure my happiness comes first. I really love that guy. Can you blame me?

 

I continue living my life the way Ilwoo wants it to be. I still go to his parents house to visit and pay respect to them. I'm glad that his family didn't change the way they treat me. Speacilly his mom. I love Mrs. Jung so much. 

 

The whole things are back to normal. Me and Gian with Bigbang are now back to track. We hang out and bond to the fullest to catch things up everytime we dont have a busy schedule. Well, as for me and Jiyong? I can say that we're better now. We can joke and talk without feeling awkward. I'm glad that he's not rushing things between us. We both decided to take it one step at a time.

 

After a hectic week the whole group decided to hang out on the dino's and Gian's place. The boys are in the living room minus Jiyong hanging out and teasing Seungri of course while I and Gian are in the kitchen preparing our food.

 

"My girlfriend." Seungri called that made me smile. I miss him calling me that way. "Jiyong hyung texted me. He'll be a bit late because he's stock in a traffic jam." His smiling from ear to ear while his saying that. Creepy.

 

"Why are you telling it to me, My boyfriend?"

 

"Because I know you miss my hyung." He answered and wink at me before retuning to the living room. 

 

I shake my head while smiling. That guy. He doesn't change. He's still the adorable guy I've ever met.

 

"What?" I ask Gian when I caught her smiling while looking at me.

 

"You're blushing." She said.

 

"Me? Of course not." Did I really blush? I shake my head and continue baking.

 

While waiting for Jiyong, Seungri keeps us entertained. He keeps making us laugh till we're rolling on the floor. He doesnt change a bit. And I miss being with these people. When I heard the oven pings, I excuse myself and went to the kitchen. I didnt noticed Bae followed me until I bumped into him after getting the cake. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and sit on the stool in front of me while watching me put cream in the cake.

 

"How are you?" He ask.

 

"I'm good. How about you?" Instead of answering we both look at each and laugh at the same time by the way we talked to each other. Its so formal.

 

"I heard you're living on the same building where Jaejoong lives. I bet youre happy seeing him everyday." He smiles. I was about to answer when Daesung enters the kitchen. "The dragon's here."

 

While the boys are busy goofing around the living room, me and Gian prepared the table. The dinner went well. In fact, it was fun! Well, there still this awkwardness between me and Jiyong but I guess were really improving now. In time, well be good friends again. Good friends? Why does my heart felt pain? I took a glance at Jiyong and stare at him for a while. Do I still have feelings for him?

 

--------------------------------

 

"My girlfriend lets go to the convenience store. Let’s buy some ice cream." Seungri said all of a sudden. Ice cream? Seriously? It’s freezing outside yet he wants to eat ice cream. The boys are in TOP's veranda drinking and talking about the new album.

 

 

I gave him a questioning look but nod after a while.

 

 

“Fine! Let’s go!”

 

 

While on our way to the elevator, Seungri keeps on talking. Praising himself as usual. But he’s still the cutest.

 

 

“Let’s go the 8th floor first.” He said as he put his phone on his pocket.

 

 

“I’ll just wait for you in the lobby.

 

 

“No! You’re coming with me. I don’t want to lose a sight of you. We lost you once.” He said and holds my wrist tightly and presses the 8 button.

 

 

“What’s with the serious face? I’m not going anywhere.”

 

 

Instead of answering me, he drags me out when the elevator pings. My heart suddenly skips a beawhen we’re in front of a unit. 

 

 

“Wait! 8th floor? Aren’t Bigbang lives on the 16th floor?” I asked. My eyes caught the personalized lock machine beside the door. It’s pink!

 

 

“Wait! What hyung? I can’t hear you. Wait!” 

 

 

He looked at me and signals me to enter the unit. How can I do that? I don’t even know what’s the lock code of whoever unit is this.

 

 

“Aish! Okay fine! My Girlfriend, TOP hyung wants something but I can’t understand what his saying. He’s using the ultimate alien language again. Get inside. I’ll be back!”

 

 

“I don’t know the passcode, Seungri-ah!”

 

 

“You know it. Try punching combinations. Trust me. Bye! I’m in a hurry.” That’s it! He runs to the elevator, presses the close button before I could catch him.

 

 

“Aish! If this is one of your pranks Ri, I swear you’ll be dead!”

 

 

Hmmmm if this is Seungri’s unit maybe the lock code is his birthday.

 

 

“Tooooooooottt!” 

 

 

What the fudge? Seungri must be playing prank on me. I looked in the pink locked code again thinking whta Ri said. I know the passcode. But how? Why?

 

 

Wait, I think I saw this kind of lock device before? It's the same lock deice I have on my old apartment only its personalized. But it’s impossible! I have my own place and I know that the YG management aready cancelled the supposedly contract for the unit I'll be occupying here because I'm already leaving with Ilwoo during that time.

 

 

Who owned this pad? Jiyong? Of all people why did I think of him? Impossible! He already has his own pad and.. could it be? But. In the end I end up I punching his birthday but it’s still blinking red.

 

 

I took a deep breath and try punching the code on his old unit but still no luck. I punch my birthday but I got the same result. I pause for a while and stare on the machine. I walk back and forth in front of the unit.

 

 

“I should wait for Seungri instead.” I said to myself. 

 

 

I lean on door when my phone suddenly pings. Mr. Kang return my phone to me when we were looking for my new apartment.

 

 

I took the phone out of my pocket to check for the message. When I open my phone I stare on the lock code machine and on my phone sceen. My yearly reminder.

 

Reminder:

Prepare for GDChelle Anniversary

 

 

With trembling hands I reach for the machine again and punch 20122410. As the machine accept the code, a tear fell from my eyes.

 

 

Slowly, I open the door while holding my breath.

 

 

The unit is well organized. And its pink! I walk to the living and found lots of framed pictures of me, Gian with the boys. 

 

 

I roam around and went to check the kitchen. It's complete. Like the one we have on my old apartment. I went to check the whole unit and smile with what I see. Seungri's pictures are all over the house. That kid! He never fails to amaze me.

 

 

Its the same with the old apartment. The boys have their own room in this unit. The other room which Gian will occupy turns to a mini library and for Ri's panda collection.

 

 

I walk around and stop my tracks when I saw a door with Chelle Haven written on it. I went inside, turn on the lights and get the surprise of my life.

 

 

Tears runs down like waterfalls  on my cheeks as I roam my eyes inside the room. My skate board is here. The barrel man Tabi gave. A corner for my fans gifts. The Hello Kitty collection Blue sends me. And the GDCHELLE corner. Everything are here. Mine and Jiyong's picture together. Taken from our trip, from the pension, into our room, everywhere. A jar of sticky notes we made for each other. Everything!

 

 

I check the bathroom and just like before, yellow for Jiyong stuff and pink for me. My knees are getting jelly but I continue roaming arund the house. The walk in closet is properly organized as well. Clothes of me and Jiyong. Our accessories, shoes, bags and everything. I lean on the wall for support. How did this happened? Who made all of these?

 

 

I went back to the room and sat on the bed while my eyes are glued on the GDCHELLE corner. The swagger wedding photo is perfectly hanged on the wall. I walk towards the corner and get the pink box and walk back to the bed

 

 

I smiled as found lots of pictures of me and Jiyong. Pictures we teasures the most. Pictures we took during the time he secretly went ot Manila to see me. Pictures where we look so happy and so inove with each other. Pictures of the most happiest day of my life. I cry my hearts out while looking at our picture but then a black notebook caught my attention.

 

 

It's a diary. Jiyong's diary. I took a deep breath and start flipping the pages. I know I shouldn't be reading this but something is telling me to see it. I dont know what to feel and what to say while reading the content of the notebook. The tears keep falling in my eyes like a dam has been broken. I dont know how many time I read Jiyong telling how sorry he was for hurting me. His writting on the notebook I'm sorry everyday. How miserable, how sad he was for everything. How and where he went to find me when I gone missing. I dont know hat to feel and just keeps on crying.

 

 

"Chelle?" I found Bae on the door step looking so worried on me. "I need to get something. I didnt know you're here and...." He stops and just looked at me.

 

 

I bit my lips when he's about to take a step towards me and shake my head.

 

 

"We didn't know about this place until the day we heard that you and Ilwoo are married. For real. After we visit to in your house Jiyong didn't say a word. He just looks at us and smile weakly." He lean on the door and look at the GDCHELLE corner. "No one dares to talk to him coz we know no matter how he tried to hide it, we know he's badly hurt. We just followed him and we ended up here. He's the one who made all of these. Everything you see in this house is made by him. He said that you need a place to stay when you get back but its was too late. Still, he keep the place and live here up until now."

 

 

Bae went out of the room to get me a glass of water.

 

 

"Yes! I'll be there in a minute. Shut up maknae. You're so loud!" I smile and look at him then nod.

 

 

"Bae... please don't tell..."

 

 

"Dont worry I wont. Stay here as long as you want. After all its your place." He smiled and went out of the room.

 

 

Jiyong never stops looking for me. Jiyong pretend to be strong infront of everyone while he's bleeding inside. He makes everyone believe he;s fine but the truth is he's broken. I keep asking why and blaming myself for everything. What if I listened to him that night? What if I didn't run away.

 

 

What if? I keep thing of the what if's  and cried my hearts out till I fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG WAITING FOR THE UPDATE. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS AND FINISH THE STORY TOGETHER. <3