New Chapter

Me and my Dragon

G-DRAGON POV

 

I'm a bit worried when Seungri come back of the house without Chelle.

 
"Where's Chelle maknae? I thought you are going to buy ice cream."
 
"She's fine. Don't worry hyung." He said as he sits comfortably in TOP hyung newly bought couch. "I told you she's fine hyung. She's talking to her manager at the lobby."  He continued.
 
I just shake my head and resume talking to the boys.
 
"I left my gift to Jiyong's unit. I'll just get it." Bae excuse himself and went out of the unit.
 
A couple of minutes pass but still no Chelle. I decided to went out and look for her. I ride the elevator while calling her security.
 
"Is Chelle in the lobby with Mr. Kang?" I ask Paul. 
 
"No sir! She's inside. No sign of her here in the lobby. Why?"
 
"Give me a call when you see her. She went out of Gian's unit about 30 minutes ago but she hasn't return yet." I cut the call and dialed Chelle's number but no answer.
 
I startled when the elevator pings and opens at the 8th floor. My feet has its own mind that I found myself standing in front of her unit. I punch her code and found Bae standing in her room doorstep.
 
Bae and I talk to each other using our eyes while we both listen to Chelle's sob. I nod at Bae and went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. I want to go inside her room to hug her but I'm afraid for her reaction. I hand Bae her water and sit in the living room torturing myself for hearing her cry.
 
Its all my fault! If I stop her from running away from me, she wont be in this kind of situation. She wouldn't get her head fractured. I'm the who's to blame.
 
Bae tap my shoulder and went out of the unit. Chelle's still crying as sit on the wall beside her door. I found myself crying while I heard her reading my diary while crying till she falls asleep.
 
I went inside and lay her comfortably in the bed. I pull the duvet over her as I gently her hair.
 
"I'm so sorry baby! This will be the last time you will cry because of pain. I promise. And whoever the driver is, I'll make sure he'll pay big time." 
 
I was about to stand up but Chelle hug my arm tightly.
 
"Jiyong." She whispered. A smile form in her lips as a tear fall from her eyes.
 
"I'm here baby. I'm just right here. Waiting for you." I carefully remove my arm and kiss her in the forehead before heading to the bathroom to change.
 
--------------------------------------
 
After that night in Osaka, I never had a goodnight sleep until this day. I woke up seeing the love of life sleeping peacefully beside me. She hasn't changed. She still sleeps like a baby. Before she wakes up I went out of the bed before I shock her. I still don't know where I stand between us. I don't want to hurry things between us. Right now I'm contented that we're okay. That we're good friends, I guess. No matter who I am to her right now, I'm happy. 
 
I went back to TOP hyungs unit and found the couple having a coffee on the kitchen.
 
"Coffee?" Gian ask and I nod with a smile. 
 
"How's Chelle?" Hyung ask before sipping his coffee.
 
"Sleeping in her unit. She hasn't change. She still sleeps like a baby and burying her face on my armpits." 
 
"." Gian said and we both laugh.
 
My phone rings and Mrs. Georgette Ashley Kang name flashes on my screen. I put the phone on loudspeaker mode.
 
"Good morning, Honey. What's up?"
 
"Yah Kwon Jiyong will you please stop calling me Honey or I'm reveal Chelle your little secret." She shouts so early in the morning. "By the way I'll be leaving the country for work. But don't worry I'll ask someone to continue the house for you."
 
"Fine. But make sure you'll come with me in Paris. I'll be very busy also with the world tour so I can't stay in the house. Just tell that someone that the master's bedroom is restricted. Okay. Bye!"
 
"You'll bring her to Paris? Seriously Jiyong?" Hyung ask confusedly. "I heard Chelle is coming with us. I saw her invitation yesterday."
 
"I'll be needing Ashley hyung. Bring Chelle with you."
 
"That's not so very good idea Kwon." Gian butted in. "You know Chelle and TOP when they're together."
 
"Disaster!" Both of us said and laugh in unison.
 
"Hyung stop bullying my girl okay. She's been through a lot. Be easy on her."
 
"I like teasing her. Hahahahaha! But don't worry, Gian and Cassey are coming with me. She'll be fine."
 
"Just don't be so..." I stop when Chelle showed inside the unit and went straight to the kitchen.
 
"Hi!" She greeted no one in particular and turn to Gian. "I need to go. Manager Kang is already in the lobby. I'll be visiting Ilwoo."
 
"Really? What's with the rush? By the way, you look good today. Did you have a good sleep?" Gian commented.
 
I pretend to be busy with my coffee while waiting for her answer. 
 
"I did!" I look at her. "Thank" I watch her every move and her eyes landed on me. "you" She smiled. "Bye guys! See you soon." She wave and disappear in our eyes.
 
Hyung tap my shoulder and drag Gian to check Cassey. I left in the kitchen smiling like an idiot. I startled when my phone rings.
 
"Yes Paul?"
 
"Sir the room in front of her unit is ready. You can move in anytime. She's already here."
 
"Thank you Paul. I'll ask my manager to bring some clothes on that unit. Keep safe."
 
When Ilwoo and Atty. Waltz told me everything that happened to her, I keep monitoring the unit in front of her apartment to get vacant. I promised Ilwoo and myself that I will protect her. So I decided to live next to her without her knowledge. I want to make sure she's safe. I want to make sure that no one will come near her to hurt her. I want to see her every day. I want to be with her most of the time even if we're one hallway away. 
 
--------------------------------------
 
"Chelle my wife wants to see you." Mr. Kang told me while we're on the way back to my own apartment.
 
"Sure!" I smiled. "I want to see Amber also. We can have dinner later. Or meet after I visit Ilwoo later."
 
"Okay! I'll call her. I'll just drop you first to the building. I need to go to YG. President Yang wants to see me. I'll pick you up after 2 hours."
 
The visit in the camp was so short. Ilwoo is so busy with the camps activity that we talk for not less than 15 minutes. But he promise to spend a whole day with me once his vacation gets approve. 
 
From the camp we went straight to my favorite resto to meet Ashley and Amber.
 
"Aunt Chelle!" Amber shouts as soon as she saw me.
 
"Hi baby girl! How are you? Wow! You're taller than the last time I saw you. You're growing so fast." 
 
"I know right. She's not a baby anymore." Ashley said. "Hi Chelle. Thank you for coming."
 
"Sure! Anyway why do you want to see me."
 
"I have a favor to ask." She started.
 
"We'll leave you for a while. Me and Amber will just check on something. I'll order our food also."
 
I smile and nod at my manager before turning to Ashley again.
 
"I'll be leaving the country for work. But I have an ongoing work here." My brow furrows. "I heard you like decorating and stuff. Can I ask you to do a work for me? I know you're a very busy person but you can go and do decorating during your free time."
 
"Why me? I mean thank you for the offer but I don't think I can do it."
 
"I trust you. I know you can. Well its a celebrity house. The owner is a singer, composer, lyricist etc. There is a basement in the house but I can't think of any idea on how to decorate it. Any idea?"
 
"Well I suggest to make it a recording studio. If the owner is in music line, having a recording studio in the house will be a great idea. She/he can bring the work in the house so they'll have more time with their family."
 
"Great! Thats cool! Just orders the things you need and have it bill on me. By the way you're not allowed to roam around the house. Its restricted especially the masters bedroom. Even me is not allowed to enter the said room."
 
"Are you sure about this? Me decorating that whoever celebrity basement?"
 
"I know its kind of awkward asking you about this but I can't think of anyone who can do it right. You're working with musicians in YGE. I know for sure you know how they think. What they like and stuff. Just think of it like your decorating one of Bigbang's basement." 
 
"Fine! Just don't expect too much from me." I smiled at her and saw her eyes glow like christmas lights.
 
"Thank you! You really save my soul. One problem done. One to go. We'll just visit the house before I leave. I'll also give you the spare keys."
 
"No worries. By the way you have another problem?" I ask curiously.
 
"Well a very good friend of mine is asking me to sketch her a wedding gown. I gave her some of my sketches but no one passes her taste."
 
"Really? I have this one sketch from a friend who draw my dream wedding gown. You can check it to get idea. I'll give it to Mr. Kang."
 
"God! Thank you Chelle. You're my angel!"
 
"You're welcome."
 
Mr. Kang and Amber returns to the table followed by the waiter with our food. The dinner was fun. The talking to Ashley gives me a lot of ideas for my inner interior decorator personality.