Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour - Hongkong (Day 2)

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 44: 
 
 
 
 
I'm done putting ointment and bandaids on my blisters and put my shoes on when GD walks in my room. Whew! That was close! This guy doesn't know how to knocks sometimes. I don't want him to know that i'm practicing with Kwon twins at night on my room for my surprise for my boyfriend's birthday.
 
GD: "Good morning gorgeous! Did you sleep last night? You look tired." He said after giving me a kiss. 
Chelle: "Morning! Yup, I did! Jetlog! Lets go, umma is waiting."
 
GD and I went to his moms room for our breakfast. When we entered the room, the table is already set and umma is waiting for us. The other umma's went to their son's room to take their breakfast. GD and I bow our heads to show respect.
 
Mrs.Kwon: "Good morning! Take a sit. Lets eat!"
GD: "Whats your plan today baby? Are you going somewhere else?" 
Mrs.Kwon: "Of course Jiyong. Aigoo! Were in Hongkong, your expecting us to stay and lock ourselves inside this room?"
 
I giggled when I saw GD scratch his head.
 
Chelle: "I'm planning to take them to the salon and to the spa, so they can relax and look gorgeous for tonight's concert. Then accompany them to the mall if they want to go on shopping."
GD: "When were you coming back?"
Mrs.Kwon: "Jiyong-ah were not leaving yet. Yet you want Chelle to be back right away? She's ours today okay!"
Chelle: "Opps sorry baby I guess we have to separate for today. I cant be with you on the rehearsal. I'm planning to visit Mandarin hotel bakeshop."
GD: "Why? With the mom's?"
Chelle: "Yup! Well i'm going to bake a cake for Seung Ri. And I need the umma's help."
GD: "Yah! Your baking maknae a cake? I'm your real boyfriend baby why didnt you bake a cake for me?!"
Mrs.Kwon: "Jiyong-ah stop acting like a kid. Aigoo! Good thing you haven't became crazy with your boyfriend."
Chelle: "I'm used to it umma. Baby its Ri's birthday, he's been asking me for his presence. This is the best thing I know to surprise him. Promise I'll bake you a cake when we back in Korea."
Mrs.Kwon: "Stop asking Jiyong, just give me your credit card. Mrs.Dong just texted. They're already waiting for us in the lobby."
 
I cant help my self not to laugh when GD get his card in his wallet and hand it to umma while shaking his head.
 
When we went to the hotel lobby I look for Gian. I saw her talking to Tabi. Wait?! Are they arguing! Hmmm this two have something. I can sense it. I saw Tabi frowned when Gian left the hotel. With Minho?
 
I was about to ask Tabi what happened when Mrs.Lee grab my hand and tell me that were leaving. 
 
While were on the way to the Mandarin hotel the umma's are busy talking to each other. Exchanging stories about their sons. How worried they are when the boys didn't get enough sleep because of busy schedules. Their health and love life and everything.  Decided to keep quiet and listen to their cute conversations. They were sharing opinions in what to buy later for their family members? What to do while on the spa and salon, etc.. It makes me giggled while listening to them. They were like teenagers talking. We all laugh when we learn that they all using their sons credit cards. How sweet this boys are to their moms!!!!
 
When we arrived in the hotel's bakeshop I immediately look for the bakeshop manager and to their pastry  head chief to ask permission and help for my plan of baking Seung Ri a cake. After talking to them and got their approval I went to the umma's to take them to the hotel's spa. I went back to start baking the cake.
 
I told the pastry head chief that I wanted to bake a siting panda cake and a panda cup cakes. I ask him for his assistance for baking the bake. It takes a couple of hours baking the cake and cupcakes. I hope maknae like it. I put too much effort for this. I even got a paper cut when I was preparing his cup cakes. After telling them where and when to deliver the cake, paid them and thank them I went to the spa to fetch the umma's. 
 
The umma's were siting on the spa's couch when I arrived. Mrs.Kwon saw the bandaid on my finger. I smiled and them that i'm okay. Mrs.Lee also thank me for the effort I made for her son's birthday. I smile and bowed at them and tell her that I wanted Ri to be happy. He deserves it after all. The best maknae I know.
 
We had lunch first before going to the salon. After were done in the salon we went to the mall to shop. Best bonding ever with the umma's. What an experience!!! They're all nice and kind and generous. They even bought me clothes and shoes. Yay!!! Sooo much fun for today. So much love I receive for today. I am so blessed.
 
When the umma's felt tired with shopping, they decided to went back to the hotel. Its almost 6PM and we need to get to the concert venue before it start. We head back to the hotel to change and went to the venue after. 
 
We went straight to the backstage to see the boys. They were busy preparing for the opening. After a little chit chat with their sons, the staff guided them to their sit. I decided to stay to backstage and look for Gian.
 
GD: "Yah! Looking for me baby?"
Chelle: "Nope! I'm looking for Gian. Have you seen her? I haven't heard of her since this morning."
GD: "Baby?! I missed you today but instead of looking for me your looking for Gian." He said while pouting.
Chelle: "Of course I miss you too. Aigoo! So cute. I'm just worried. Look at Tabi, I saw them talking to each other when we left this morning. Its like they're arguing. Do you know anything about this two baby?"
 
GD just shrugged his shoulder and smile at me. That smile. I know he knows something. 
 
Chelle: "Jiyong?"
GD: "I'm not sure yet. But I think we have the same thing in mind baby."
Chelle: "Alright! Lets find it later. Meantime i'll go to look for her before the con start. Goodluck! Love you." 
GD: "Love you too baby. See you later."
 
I gave GD a quick kiss and a hug before I went outside the dressing room. I was holding my crown stick when someone grab it on my hand. I turn around and found Gian.
 
Chelle: "Where have you been? We need to talk Gian."
Gian: "I'll talk to you later. I need to give this to Minho. The con is about to start. So you better go to your sit."
Chelle: "Yah thats mine. Thats my crown light stick."
 
Gian went to her sit beside Minho ignoring the last thing I said. I went to my seat and sit beside the umma's while Keisha, Akit and Ella sit behind us together with  Gian and Minho.
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
I'm on my way to the lobby to meet Ella, Akit and Minho. Actually I find myself doing some ninja moves after what happened last night when Minho pops from nowhere. I wonder who sends those boxes. Well, I can think that one later.
 
In the hotel lobby, Ella and Akit are waiting. I wave at them then to my surprise Tabi is siting with them. He suddenly stand up, grab my hand and pull me to the corner.
 
TOP: "Where did you go last night?" He said while glaring at me.
Gian: "Minho wants to talk to me."
TOP: "About what?!"
Gian: "Problems!"
TOP: "How did he know that your here?"
 
Before I could answer his question Minho appears next to me.
 
Minho: "My manager called YGE to find Gian."
TOP: "So you went all the way here to talk to her about your problem?"
Minho: "Yes! She is the only one I can talk to about this particular problem. Lets go your friends are waiting!" He said while nodding.
Gian: "Okay! Lets talk later."
 
The day went well. We go to disney land and be like a kid again. By lunch time, Ella and Akit went to Keisha's house to fetch her. She's not feeling well but she really wanted to watch the con. Once in a while Minho is recognize by the people, he just wave, bow and smile to them at the same time.
 
We arrive at the venue 1 hour before the con starts. I went to the backstage to look for Chelle. I told Minho to wait for me at the vvip zone together with our friends. When I saw Chelle I grab her crown stick while having a little convo with her. I wave to the boys and head back to Minho.
 
========================================================
 
After the successful concert we went back to our hotel while our friends was given a ride by one of the staffs due to my request. We cant bond tonight because of Keisha's fever. She needs to rest for her to watch the last day concert.
 
I was walking on the hallway heading to my room when I saw Gian opening her door. I walk towards her and drag her inside my room.
 
Chelle: "Where have you been? I'm shocked when you left with Minho."
Gian: "Its not just the two of us. Ella and Akit joined us."
Chelle: "But they were in Keisha's house this afternoon. Don't dare lie to me Gian. How did you meet Minho and how did he know our hotel?"
Gian: "They're with us the whole morning. After we ate lunch they went to fetch Keisha."
Chelle: "How did he know where we stay here in HK?"
Gian: "His manager called YGE to ask where we are. You where did you go?"
Chelle: "You know where we went. The T-Rex is pissed when you left, just so you know."
Gian: "I can handle him."
Chelle: "Is there something I need to know?"
Gian: "NO!"
Chelle: "No?! But your both acting weird. Gian spill it out. Are you guys together?"
Gian: "Hmmmm I dont know?"
Chelle: "Liar! WHATEVER! I'll ask Tabi then. Anyways have you seen my crush? They were suppose to be here by now."
 
Before Gian could answer, GD was standing behind Gian. He entered my room without being noticed by us. Whoa! Ninja moves again.
 
GD: "Who's your crush RETCHEL?"
Gian: "RETCHEL? Whaaaaaaaaa never heard someone called you in your full name. Nice one Kwon leader." She said while smiling widely at me.
GD: "So you have a crush Retchel, spill it out. NOW!"
Gian: "I think the dragon is more pissed than the dino. I'll leave the two of you alone."
GD: "Yah! The dino will eat that Minho alive! Your always with him. Do you want me to tell TOP hyung our secret?"
Gian: "Do you want me to tell Retchel our secret Mr.Kwon Jiyong?"
Chelle: "Secret? What secret?! Jiyong?"
GD: "Baby thats nothing."
Chelle: "Jiyong your not telling the truth and you, Gian we have to talk."
Gian: "Talk to Jiyong first, I have to find Tabi. Bye!"
 
Gian left the room but peek her head after a sec.
 
Gian: "Retchel you're crushes are here. With flowers and chocolates." She said while she open the door wider.
Chelle: "Yah! Stop calling me Retchel. Your giving me goosebumps. Jiyong do I look pretty?"
 
Before GD answer, the Kwon twins enter my room with chocolates and flowers and hand it to me.
 
GD: "Yah Kwon twins what are you doing here? Go back to your own rooms."
Don: "Were here to teach Chelle the steps for VVIP."
GD: "Huh? Why?"
Chelle: "I'm going to be the special guest for my boyfriends solo act."
Deuk: "So Jiyong can you leave the three of us? We have to practice."
Chelle: "Jiyong leave now. Go back when your ready to tell me your little secret."
 
Jiyong went outside my room quietly as if thinking of something. Then he bump into Gian again.
 
Gian: "Did Chelle just kicked you out of her room? Hahahahah! Jiyong your Retchel have a crush on the twins. I cant blame her. The twins are hot. And I heard the two also admire your girl. Poor Kwon leader."
 
Instead of answering Gian, he went back inside the room and found me, Don and Deuk taking a picture while holding the present they gave me.
 
GD: "You two, stop taking pic with my girl. If you have to teach her the steps, go and start teaching her. I'll stay!"
Chelle: "Jiyong get out! I don't want you to be here unless your ready to tell me your secret. Go now! I'll see you tomorrow morning."
GD: "But baby. . ."
Don: "No more buts Jiyong. We have to teach her the steps. It's getting late."
Deuk: "Were not going to harm your girl."
GD: "I'm watching you Kwon twins. Good night baby I love you."
Chelle: "Good night Jiyong! I love you."
 
After giving me a kiss Jiyong left the room. I grab my heels and put it on and start my dancing lesson with the Kwon twins.