BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR - MANILA (PART 3)

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 11:

 

 
All of us look in the screen. Watching the video we did in Brooklyn. I blushed when I remember how I end up being in their video.
 
Seung Ri guided me as we walk to the center of the main stage. His left hand around my waist and his right holding my hand. Such a gentleman, isn't he? :) 
 
"You are beautiful tonight noona." Seung Ri said while giving me his most sweetest smile.
 
"I like what your wearing today. It fits you. Right hyung?" he continued while looking at GDs.
 
GD then came to our direction snatching me away from Seung Ri. His face looks serious. He gave a SHE'S-MINE look to Seung Ri. Ri let go of my hand and hand me to GD.
 
"Okay she's yours!" He said and wink at GD.
 
Whaattttt?!  Him? Me? His?! Where on earth that came from? Does he know? Did GD told them?
 
G-Dragon hold my hand and stay beside me.  I always felt like as if electricity runs through my veins every time he holds me. I blush the moment I touch his skin against mine. I feel really uneasy every time his around me. 
 
"Why didn't you used the VIP pass I sent you? Why are you dressed like that? Who told you to wear that kind of dress? And why you're the one who brought the cake?" He continually ask me as he came near me.
 
Oh no! He's mad. His eyes dark. I never saw him talk this serious. Scary! I feel like I was a little child who got scolded because I did something bad. I feel my blood drain all over my face. 
 
I feel like I was about to cry when TOP and YB grab GDs arm and pulled him away from me.
 
"Hey GD your blocking my cake and Chelle. She's my guest on my birthday and she brought my cake." Tabi said while looking at YB.
 
GD left nothing to do when TOP and YB guided me to the extension stage. Dae  and Ri followed us bringing the cake to the extension stage. 
 
When we reach the extension stage the boys go to each corner of the stage and made the VIP sing Happy Birthday to Tabi.
 
I was standing in the center of the stage watching the crowd when I felt someone standing behind me.
 
"We'll talk later!" GD said it emphasizing each and every word.
 
He's really mad. I need to think of an excuse for all of this. Gosh! That guy really makes my body shiver. I'm going to die later. 
 
I turned around and found GD on the other side singing with the VIPs. 
 
The crowd went screaming after singing and giving their happy birthdays to TOP.  Seung Ri stand beside me, holding my waist.
 
"Manila baby meet my yeobo!" Seung Ri said making the crowd silent after hearing what he said.
 
TOP, YB, Dae, GD and me looked at Seung Ri. SHOCKED of what Riri just said.
 
I looked at GDs. His expression unreadable. Uh oh! Not again. This time his angry. His eyes darker, burning with anger. Shocked literally registered in his beautiful face. He was giving a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about look to their maknae. Thank God GDs standing in a dark area of the stage. People couldn't see what his reaction.
 
My jaw dropped after hearing what Seung Ri said. I glance at the crowd, they we're still confused of what they heard. Some looking at me with their eyes burning as if they wanted to kill me.
 
Oh God please take me now! I wish the platform malfunctioned and take me out of the stage.