This is. . .war?

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 34:
 
 
 
 
GD called telling me they're going to be home late. Me and Gian were in our apartment doing household chores when Joon called. He said one of their staff will come to give a copy of the mv. After doing the chores, we decided to watch the mv on the living room. We were almost on the kissing scene part when the Bigbang boys enter the room with balloons, cake , ice cream and food in their hands. Gian immediately grab the remote to press stop. But instead she hit the pause button making the video pause exactly on the scene where Joon was biting my lower lip. The part of the video I wouldn't what GD to find out.
 
Seung Ri walk straight to the kitchen and put the cake on the table and start to freak out, acting like he was the real boyfriend. GD walks towards in front on the television and stare on the screen while his mouth hang open and still holding the balloon. TOP, Dae and Youngbae enter the room and quietly stared on me and Gian. 
 
Whoa! I cant stand their eyes staring at me. I run to my room and lock myself inside.
 
TOP: "Your both acting like you don't belong to this industry. She's only doing her job."
GD: "I know hyung, i'm just shocked! I aim to surprise her for our first monthsary but i'm the one who got surprised."
DS: "Hyung, talk to her. This is all new to her."
YB: "Go talk to her now."
DS: "Can we eat this food? I'm really starving. Lets just order something for later."
GD: "No! Wait for us. Gian do you have the spare key to her room?"
 
Gian went to her room to get the spare key and hand it to GD. The five left trying to calm the maknae who is still acting like he was the one cheated.
 
=======================================================
 
GDs POV
 
I called Chelle to tell her that we'll arrive late in the evening today. I think she's having a bath when she answered my call. I heard water splashing from her shower room. Didn't she know that I have a surprise for her, and this surprise is killing me. I originally plan to have a surprise dinner for her for our first monthsary but because of the incident she has to back immediately to Seoul. Before we went to their apartment, me and the boys go first to buy food, cake, ice cream and balloons. After an hour, we're in front of their door, I ask Ri to knock since i'm holding the balloons. I can picture her face to be surprise but I am shocked when I glanced at the television screen, its a guy biting the lower lip of a girl. . .MY GIRL!
 
Damn! I never do it with her. And now, out of nowhere someone just bit her lips. I know its stupid. Its just a mv but I feel so damn jealous. My body felt numb and just stared in the television. Chelle run out of the living room and lock herself inside her room. Her face is all red. Her eyes is worried, guilty and is about to shed tears. I ask Gian for the spare key and decided to talk to her.
 
=======================================================
 
I sat on the bed, buried my face on my palms and start crying. God! What have I done. I should have told him right after the kissing scene. I wish I was brave enough to tell him. I know he'll freak out but he has the right to know. I'm his girlfriend and it when your girls lips was bitten by someone. I don't want to see my boy doing the same thing with other girl. I know I should be get to use to this coz its part of my job. The kiss didn't mean anything. Its just that I feel guilty. He came here with balloons, cake and everything to surprise me. Well I guest I got him surprise too. What should I do to make it up to him? I bought us a couple shirt with YOURS written on my shirt and MINE on his. What should I tell him? I stood up and stand in front of the GDChelle corner when I heard my door lock clicks and found GD on my door step.
 
I remain standing and bowed my head waiting for him to approach me.
 
GD: "Hey! What are you doing here? They are in the living room watching your first MV while calming your boyfriend."
Chelle: "I'm sorry! I should have told you about the kissing scene first before doing it."
GD: "Baby, you don't have to asked for my permission. But thank you considering my feelings. Its part of your job. Yes, I admit it, i'm jealous but I understand it. You don't have to say sorry."
 
GD walk closer and hug me.
 
Chelle: "I'm so worried your going to be mad at me."
GD: "Why should I be mad? Your so beautiful in the mv baby. Please, don't feel this way. You have to be happy and proud like I'm to you right now. We do all. Stop with the guilty feeling and besides its our first monthsary. I know its late, its suppose to be yesterday. I bought all that for you."
Chelle: "I know. Thank you baby! You sure you not mad?"
GD: "Uhmmm well. . .not until you let me do what Joon did on your lips on the music video."
 
My mouth hang open after hearing what he said. I bit my lower lip without me realizing it. I felt my face turn red. I cant stand staring at him. 
 
I step back when GD start walking towards me, making the space lessen between us and found myself cornered on the divider. My head bump on the board causing my skateboard to fell down.
 
GD laugh out loud when he saw me hit my head.
 
GD: "Hey relax! I'm not doing anything."
Chelle: "I hate you! You always making fun of me."
GD: "You look so cute when you caught off guard. You always hit with you head. And you look good when you blushed."
Chelle: "Whatever! Where's my boyfriend? I need him to kiss the pain away."
GD: "Oh no you don't, baby!"
 
Suddenly GD grab my hand and pull me closer to him again. To my surprise he hold my head with his both hands and kiss my head.
 
GD: "Better? I'm hurt you want Seung Ri to make the pain go away."
Chelle: "Omo! Your jealous with my boyfriend again, now i'm much better. Thank you baby."
GD: "Come, before Dae ate all your cake and TOP on your ice cream."
Chelle: "Okay! But before that I want you to have this."
 
I hand him the shirt and kiss him on his cheeks.
 
"Happy 1st monthsary baby! I love you!"
 
We went back to the living room, both wearing our couple shirts. GD tap my shoulder and points to Seung Ri. I found Ri sitting quietly in the couch. I look at GD and he nod at me.
 
"I think you have some explaining to do. Go!"
 
He smiled at me before he went to the dining table and mingle with others. Their busy laughing while watching on Gian's phone. I bet that's my video. Where my face look like I've seen a ghost while doing the kissing scene.  
 
I went to Ri and sit beside him. I was about to touch him but the he refused to. I look at GD and just shrugged his shoulder in me. I lift my hand to touch him again, this time he let me but still ignoring me.
 
Chelle: "Hey look at me. I'm sorry about that. The kiss didn't mean anything. Please? Peace?"
SR: "It really hurts my girlfriend you know. I'm serious."
Chelle: "Alright! Yaaaah! That MV is not allowed to be played in this apartment ever! I'm gonna call JTCamp and tell them not to release that damn video."
 
Everyone turn to my direction with shocked faces when they heard me screamed.
 
SR: "Hey my girlfriend don't freak out. Calm down okay! Aigoo! Your making me scared. I'm just thinking how Joon hyung felt about the kiss. Lucky guy. He kissed my girlfriend."
 
Me, Gian, GD, TOP, YB and Daesung look at RI at the same time and shouted: 
 
"SEUNG RI!!!!"
 
SR: "What?! Don't give that look. Hey Jiyong hyung can I also do that on my next album? What to you think?"
 
GD throw a spoon at Ri who's been able to catch it.
 
GD: "Yah! No way maknae. That's going to be the last time she'll do that."
SR: "But hyung. . ."
GD: "Enough Ri. Shut up!"
YB: "Now were back to normal."
TOP: "Yah right. The two are now in their usual cat fight."
DS: "Happy monthsary noona."
SR: "Hyung its not you decision to make. I'll ask sanjangnim about it. I will request a bed scene."
 
GD went to Seung Ri and make him face the floor, looks like as if their wrestling maknae. I was about to leap out when YB hold my arm.
 
YB: "Its okay noona. They're not gonna hurt each other. They're just playing. We always do it."
 
TOP lay on top of GD followed by Dae then YB. The poor maknae is at the bottom of his hyungs, helpless. Gian and I watch them with big smiles on our faces. We heard them laugh and tease each other. I can live watching this people doing this stuff forever.