Surprise gift

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 50: 
 
 
 
I took a glimpse of myself in the mirror to check if I still have something left undone. I was wearing a plain white off shoulders long sleeves and the ripped jeans GD gave me. I grab my black stilettos and put it on before I went to help Jiyong put his coat.
 
GD: "Uhmmm you smell really good baby."
Chelle: "Thanks for the perfume you gave me. I love the smell too."
GD: "Your welcome. I thought your using your new shoes?"
Chelle: "Yup! Later on the shoot."
GD: "Can I give your phone back after the Fukuoka con? I like using it."
Chelle: "Alright! Just call me when mom call okay?! Are you going to fetch me after my shoot? Chrome hearts send me a gift. Wanna use my new earrings?"
GD: "I'm wearing it already. Found it in your table yesterday. I have a meeting with Teddy hyung tonight. I cant fetch you baby. He's asking my help for the opening of Twosome studio. Sorry."
Chelle: "Its okay. Lets go. We'll be late. Gian is waiting."
GD: "Baby make sure your virtual husband don't take advantage on you okay? Keep safe. See you later." He said then kiss me on my cheeks.
 
I nod at him and off we go to our own schedule for the day.
 
When me, Gian and Mr.Kang arrived in Ilwoo's place, a staff approach me and hand me a familiar box and an envelop.
 
Staff: "A messenger left this and this." She said and hand me the box and the envelop.
 
I pass the box to Gian and open the envelop after saying thank you.
 
You're all over the net after the pilot episode of WGM. Your birthday is the password. - BLUE
 
I fold the note and hand it to Gian.
 
Mr.Kang: "What's this girls?"
Chelle: "I received a box like this for a week now."
Mr.Kang: "Why you haven't told me about this? Did Jiyong knows about this?"
Gian: "Yup! Were thinking its from a fan. But this one is heavier."
Mr.Kang: "Just make sure to tell me if the gifts harm you."
 
Gian and I nod at him then I saw Ilwoo smiling sweetly at me while waiting for me in his door step.
 
Gian: "Yeobo! Ilwoo yeobo!" She said while Mr.Kang getting the box from her.
Chelle: "That's my yeobo. Go find your Junpyo." I said while giggling.
Gian: "Speaking of Minho, that guy always gets me in trouble. Your yeobo is so hot." She said while drooling over Ilwoo.
Chelle: "He's staring at us."
Gian: "He's staring at you. Didn't you notice he's into you. You're so insensitive! Trust me he likes you. Hmmmm. No! He loves you! My Junpyo is right."
Chelle: "Stop it! Thats not true."
Gian: "Babo! Go now your super hot and handsome yeobo is waiting."
 
The moment I walk towards Ilwoo the camera starts rolling.
 
Ilwoo hug me tight and give me a kiss on my cheeks.
 
Ilwoo: "Hi yeobo. How are you? Miss me?"
Chelle: "Hello! Uhmmm yes I did. Your apartment is kinda huge base on how I look at it from outside."
Ilwoo: "Excited to see whats inside? Come!" He said and hold my hand.
 
Ilwoo's have a garden. A garden swing under a big maple tree.
 
Ilwoo: "Are you hungry? Lets go to the kitchen. I'll cook for you. Do you have any request?"
Chelle: "Anything will do yeobo. Do you know how to cook? Can I help you?"
Ilwoo: "Of course I know how to cook. I can handle it. You can roam around or you can watch me cook. Its up to you." He said and smiled at me.
Chelle: "Hmmm I think i'll watch you cook. I can look around later."
Ilwoo: "Okay if thats what my yeobo want. Come i'll cook for you."
 
We go hand and hand towards the kitchen. He really knows how to cook. I wish my dragon knows how too. I can teach him anyways.
 
While Ilwoo is busy cooking I can't help myself not to stare at him. How can someone be as almost as perfect like this guy? He's perfect physically, no doubt about that. He got the looks, the height and everything. His nice, sweet, gentleman and talented as well. And he knows how to move inside the house. He's a perfect catch for every girl whose looking for a prince charming. I blush when I heard someone giggling behind me. Omo! I forgot they're filming us, me!
 
Ilwoo: "Yeobo are you staring at me?"
Chelle: "No! I'm just hungry."
Ilwoo: "Your blushing. And the whole crew is laughing behind you."
Chelle: "Okay fine! You caught me. Are you done? I'm hungry." I said and pout.
 
I help Ilwoo set the table. Uhmmm the food smells delicious. I was reaching for the glass when I bump into Ilwoo's hand making the food over flowed in the container and went straight to Ilwoo's beautiful fingers.
 
Ilwoo: "Ouch! Its hot."
Chelle: "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. OMG! OMG!" I panicked. Don't know what to do I grab Ilwoo's hands and put his burned finger straight in my mouth.
 
The whole crew decided to take a break. I wanted to die right this moment because of humiliation.
 
Ilwoo: "Hey yeobo, its okay. Don't worry."
Chelle: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."
Ilwoo: "Yeobo look at me. Don't be like that. If you going to put my finger in your mouth i'm more than happy to burn my finger everyday."
 
I just nod to him and go straight to Gian.
 
Gian: "What the hell did you do?" She said while laughing at me.
Chelle: "I panicked okay! I didn't know what to do so I just popped his fingers to my mouth." I said while glaring.
Gian: "Riri will go crazy if he saw that."
Chelle: "Jiyong will be mad."
Gian: "Worry him later. Go treat your yeobo's finger."
 
I went to ask 1 of the staff for a burn ointment and a bandage. Ilwoo skin is so sensitive. It leave a red mark on his finger in an instant. I sit beside Ilwoo on the swing and place his hand on my lap while opening the ointment.
 
Chelle: "I'm really very sorry about what happen." I said while gently putting ointment in his candle fingers.
Ilwoo: "I told you i'm okay yeobo but thank you for taking care of me. Yeobo, I want to give you something." I heard him said while his tucking my hair behind my ear.
Chelle: "A gift?"
Ilwoo: "Yes! Hmmm I know you have one already but I wanted to give you another 1."
 
Ilwoo reach for his left side pocket and gave me a brand new phone with a limited Hello Kitty iphone case.
 
Chelle: "OMG! Its beautiful Ilwoo. I love Hello Kitty. But you really don't have to. This is too much."
Ilwoo: "I wanted to contact you every now and then. This is silly but I want you to save only my number in that phone and save pictures of us. Only us."
Chelle: "But I already have a phone. You don't have to give this to me."
 
Ilwoo just smile at me and show me his phone with Daniel casing. We have matching casing. Hello Kitty and Daniel.
 
Ilwoo leave me in the swing and went to told the director that were going somewhere, my panic level reach to a new height.
 
Chelle: "Where are we going?"
Ilwoo: "We will be having dinner with some people."
Chelle: "But I have to ask Mr.Kang's permission and I don't think my outfit will be suitable for the dinner."
Ilwoo: "Don't worry yeobo Mr.Kang and Gian knew it even Mr.Yang and yeobo whatever you wear will suit you. You're very beautiful. Don't worry everything is in place."
Chelle: "Okay!"
Ilwoo: "Lets start the shoot again and I have another surprise for you later. Two surprises to be exact."
Chelle: "That's too much Ilwoo!"
Ilwoo: "I wont take no for an answer."
Chelle: "Thank you!"
Ilwoo: "For what?"
Chelle: "For your surprise!" I said and kiss him in the cheeks.
 
While the WGM crew is packing Ilwoo told me to follow his makeup artist upstairs. A beautiful and elegant black dress lay in the bed. Is this the dress i'm going to wear? Wow! Its so beautiful. The makeup artist start retouching me. Then she braid my hair and let some strands loosen on both sides of my face. She went downstairs while I change my clothes. After checking myself in the mirror I called Gian to tell her to text me if the dragon arrive to the apartment. Off I went downstairs and saw Ilwoo waiting for me in the couch.
 
I slowly walk down the stairs carefully not to trip.
 
Ilwoo: "Yeobo you look lovely. The dress fits you perfectly."
Chelle: "Thank you Ilwoo. You look so handsome too."
Ilwoo: "I'm so proud of myself. I personally picked that dress for you."
Chelle: "Thank you again. Is this the surprise you're telling me?"
Ilwoo: "No. Come I want to have you something."
 
He guided me towards the couch. He's so handsome and he smells heavenly. Suddenly he opens a small box in front of me. Its a couple ring! What?! He reach for my hand and puts the ring in my finger. He' already wearing the other ring in his finger.
 
Ilwoo: "You like it?"
Chelle: "Yes! Thank you!"
Ilwoo: "It fits perfectly on you yeobo."
Chelle: "Whats the occasion? Why are you doing this?"
Ilwoo: "I cant explain it either yeobo. You make my heart jump whenever you're with me. Lets go your second gift is waitng."
 
I'm still in the shocked when Ilwoo guided me outside. He open the passenger door for me before settled himself in the drivers seat. He put my seatbelt on then starts the car.
 
It was a short drive to our destination or should I say 2nd gift. I'm still processing in my mind everything thats happening. The finger , black dress, the couple ring which I think is very expensive. Its no ordinary ring. It looks different. 
 
We arrived in a house located in Cheongnam-dong. Its a huge house. When we enter the living room I automatically bow my head to give respect to the owners of the house. I almost choke when I heard what Ilwoo said.
 
Ilwoo: "Appa. . . Umma. . . Meet my yeobo, Chelle"
Chelle: "Nice to meet you ma'am, sir. Sorry I didn't brought anything. Ilwoo didn't tell me that its you were having dinner tonight."
Ilwoo: "Yeobo its a surprise remember?"
Mr.Jung: "Don't be so formal Chelle. You can call us appa and umma. Lets sit, the dinner will be ready any minute now."
 
Ilwoo pulled a chair for me. When he settled beside me he hold my hand and give it a gentle squeeze.
 
Ilwoo: "You nervous? Relax yeobo." He said and smile at me.
 
I nod and smile shyly back at him.
 
Mrs.Jung: "Ilwoo your yeobo is so shy. Relax Chelle. Smile."
Chelle: "Uhmm I just ah i'm just kinda overwhelm. I never thought i'd be here."
Mrs.Jung: "Us either. Its the first time Ilwoo brought a girl in this house."
Ilwoo: "Umma stop it! Don't embarrass me in front of my yeobo."
Mr.Jung: "Your umma is telling the truth. You've dated a couple of girls before but you never introduce them to us."
Mrs.Jung: "Aigoo my baby is all grown up! Chelle make yourself comfortable. Don't be shy."
Chelle: "Okay, thank you Mrs.Jung! Is it true that he never introduce to you any of his girls?"
Ilwoo: "No I didn't!"
Mrs.Jung: "This is the first time. I think your very special to my son. You make him happy and he smiles all the time."
Chelle: "Your son is a good guy and a nice person as well. And he's a good actor too and funny." I chuckle when I remember what I did to his fingers this morning.
Chelle: "Ooopps sorry!" I continued and cover my mouth with my left hand.
Mrs.Jung: "The rings looks perfectly in your hands Chelle."
Chelle: "Thanks Mrs.Jung! Your son gave it to me."
Mr.Jung: "Really? It was the couple ring I gave my wife. The ring belongs to Ilwoo's great great granny. Its a family heirloom that we pass generation by generation."
 
I smile shyly to his mom and dad and turn to Ilwoo. He's expression unreadable. I don't know why but I feel fear and so overwhelm at the same time. Fear about the ring. Why did he gave me this kind of ring? Is it still part of the WGM? Or? Noooo! It couldn't be! It cant be! And overwhelm. . . I guess its been obviously why.
 
When the food arrive I start placing food to Ilwoo's plate. Well not to impress but its been a habit for me. While eating a decision came out on my mind. I WILL RETURN THIS RING TO ILWOO. Not because I don't deserve it but because its the right thing to do. I have Jiyong in my life and its unfair for him and Ilwoo.
 
After the dinner we went to their garden to drink tea while hearing his mom's story about him. The parents have been very nice and accommodating. It was 10PM when Ilwoo decided to bring me to my apartment. I thank Mr. and Mrs.Jung and ask me to visit them again soon. His mom hug me and give me a kiss in my cheeks to my surprise. I bow my head and wave them goodbye.
 
========================================================
 
Ilwoo's POV
 
Everything went well but I wish they didn't tell about the ring. I know its too soon to give her something that is so important to my family but I cant keep my feelings for her any longer. I'm in love with her.
 
I can picture myself with her. Growing old with her. Her being the mother of my children and being my wife.
 
I just cant explain the happiness i'm feeling right now. Its just to overwhelming. I love seeing her siting right next to me in my car. Have breakfast, lunch and dinner beside her. I'm so into her. 
 
On the way back to their apartment I finally decided. I will make everything just to make her my girl, FOR REAL!
 
========================================================
 
While were in the car, my mind is weighing things. Should I give back the ring or keep it? I really don't deserve the ring. It belongs to his family and its really unfair in Jiyong's part. He's my boyfriend, my dragon and my life. While Ilwoo on the other hand is the man every woman dreams of. He's handsome, sweet, talented, almost perfect and everything a woman wants in a guy. He's special to me but I can only see him as my friend. 
 
 I didn't realize i'm playing the ring in my finger while thinking. Why did he gave me this ring? I suddenly remember what Minho and Gian said. DOES ILWOO LIKES ME?! I slowly turn and stare at him. Wait I don't want to go there! I already have my dragon and he's all that I need in my life. Only him!
 
After Ilwoo park the car outside my apartment I took a deep breath before I turn to him.
 
Chelle: "Thank you for the dinner Ilwoo. Its great!"
Ilwoo: "The pleasures mine yeobo. I think my mom really likes you."
Chelle: "Uhmm Ilwoo I don't think I can accept this." I said while removing the ring in my finger.
Ilwoo: "No yeobo, its yours! I already gave it to you."
Chelle: "But. . ."
Ilwoo: "I don't want to hear it yeobo. Just keep it please."
Chelle: "No Ilwoo, its not right. I don't want to hurt your parents. And you. Your all nice to me."
Ilwoo: "Thats why I want you to keep it yeobo. Its yours. If you don't like wearing it just keep it. But I hope you wear it every time were together. I don't know any other girl who deserves to wear that ring aside from you."
 
Ilwoo's words were sincere. It was crystal clear. He likes me. And he don't need words to tell me exactly how he feels. I sigh and stare in his beautiful eyes.
 
Chelle: "Alright i'll keep it. Your special to me Ilwoo and I don't want you to get hurt because of me."
Ilwoo: "Thank you yeobo!"
Chelle: "Be careful driving home alright?! Call me when you get home."
 
I lean forward and give him a kiss on his cheeks. I get out of the car and wave goodbye.
 
When I enter the apartment the group is having a little drink in the living room. Its sunday tomorrow and its our day to relax. I grab Gian's hand and drag her inside her room.
 
Chelle: "Ilwoo gave this to me. Keep it with this." I said and put the cellphone and the ring in her table.
Gian: "Whoa! Rich kid!"
Chelle: "Aist! Gian not now. Keep it and the new box. I'm sure you already open it. Did my dragon arrived?"
Gian: "Whoa! I didn't open it and he's not here yet. Nice dress. Where did you go?"
Chelle: "Well we have dinner in he's parents house."
Gian: "Whaaat?! I told you he really likes you! If I were you change your clothes before the dragon gets home."
Chelle: "Later. I'll go to twosome and surprise my dragon. I'm sure he hasn't eaten. You know. Workaholic dragon."
 
I leave Gian in her room and went outside.
 
Chelle: "Bye guys! See you later."
SR: "My girlfriend where are you going?"
Chelle: "In twosome."
YB: "Bring my car or do you want me to drive you?"
Chelle: "No Bae! Thank you! I can manage. I'll just take a cab."
DS: "Noona don't forget to buy me ice cream."
SR: "My girlfriend don't leave me here. I'm going to get crazy with this people."
 
I walk towards to Seung Ri and give him a kiss on his cheeks.
 
Chelle: "Promise i'll be back. Be good okay?!"
 
Before Ri could protest I went straight to the door.
 
========================================================
 
Chelle: "Hi baby! Surprise!"
GD: "Baby! What are you doing here pretty lady? Are you alone?"
Chelle: "Yup! When I get home your not there so I decided to pick you up. Hi Teddy oppa!"
GD: "You never fail to surprise me. I love you baby!"
Teddy: "Hello Chelle! Nice dress. Come sit with us."
Chelle: "Thanks oppa! Have you eaten your dinner Kwon Jiyong?"
GD: "Not yet! How about you?"
Chelle: "STOP DRINKING! I told you never to skip meals. You have to eat. Lets go home. I'll cook for you."
GD: "Can I have one more shot?"
Chelle: "NO! Give me your keys. I'll drive."
GD: "Okay! What my baby wants, my baby gets. Teddy hyung were going home now. The lady dragon is pissed!"
Teddy: "Hahahaha! Your afraid of her? This is epic! Thanks for the help Jiyong. Take care Chelle."
 
I wave goodbye to Teddy and went straight to the car.
 
When we reach the car I immediately start the engine. GD startled when I speed up. My face crumpled while driving back to the apartment.
 
GD: "Easy baby! No one racing on us."
Chelle: "Whatever Jiyong! I want you to get home as fast as I could."
GD: "Relax baby! Smile. You look beautiful tonight." He said and smile sweetly at me.
Chelle: "Shut up Kwon Jiyong! I don't like talking to you."
GD: "Baby were just starting when you arrived."
Chelle: "Don't lie to me Jiyong. Its not the point."
GD: "Baby you know I cant say no to Teddy hyung."
Chelle: "Its fine with me Jiyong. I didn't say your not allowed to drink. Its just that you have to eat first."
GD: "Sorry I forgot. Next time baby I will eat first. I promise."
Chelle: "Next time i'll write it in a piece of paper and post it in your forehead to keep you reminded Kwon!"
 
When we got hold by the traffic light I turn to GD and arch my brow when I heard him laugh.
 
Chelle: "Whats funny Kwon leader?!"
GD: "Nothing baby. Your just so cute. Your blushing when your pissed."
Chelle: "I hate you!"
GD: "Hahahaha! I love you! Lets just order food when we arrive okay? I don't want you to get tired."
Chelle: "Order and eat your food alone. And buy Daedae ice cream. But your not allowed to sleep in my room. I don't want you to sleep beside me. You smell stinky. Ehww!"
GD: "Baby i'm sorry okay! I'll behave baby please?!"
Chelle: "Don't baby baby me Kwon Jiyong!"
 
When the light turns green I stepped on the gas. 
 
The lights were still on when me arrived. I went straight inside after parking the car. GD is following me asking for sorry while making a cute face.
 
Chelle: "Don't use your charm to me Kwon Jiyong."
GD: "Baby your such a Heartbreaker." He said then sing a part of his Heartbreaker song.
Chelle: "Whatever rich boy! And don't you dare follow me. You smell so stinky. Ehww! Yucks! Gaho smells nicer than you. You're not sleeping in my room tonight Kwon Jiyong! Goodnight!" I said and lock myself inside my room.
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
Me and the four boys are talking about our upcoming vacation. Tabi and YB booked the resort were they stayed when they followed us in the Philippines. Then the door burst open, its Chelle. She didn't manage to look at us. She went straight to her room and lock it. Jiyong is behind her like a servant. My friend is pissed.
 
SR: "What happen to my girlfriend hyung?"
DS: "I think Jiyong hyung will be sleeping with us Seung Ri-ah."
TOP: "She kicked you out of her room again? Aigoo! Hahahaha!"
GD: "Baby. . . I'm sorry!" Jiyong is standing infront of Chelle's door, shouting.
YB: "Man leave her alone for a minute. Join us! Let the lady dragon calm herself first."
 
Jiyong walk towards us and sit beside me. He told us why Chelle is pissed and everyone laugh at him. Then suddenly we heard an unfamiliar ringing tone. We looked at each other and then I realized it might be the phone Ilwoo gave to Chelle.
 
I stand up and went to my room and i'm right, Ilwoo is calling. I answered it and told him i'll give the phone to Chelle. I knock in her room and gave her the phone.
 
Gian: "Its your yeobo." I said while locking her bedroom door.
 
She took the phone and talk to Ilwoo. That guy is in love with my friend, thats for sure. After they talked Chelle handed me her phone.
 
Gian: "I'm starting to like your yeobo."
Chelle: "Yah! Mind your own boyfriend."
Gian: "I'm just saying. Why so furious? Why did he gave you a phone?"
Chelle: "He said he wanted to contact me all the time."
Gian: "Feels like your having an affair."
Chelle: "Whaaat?! Yah. . .stop it! Do you think he'll likes me? Thats impossible."
Gian: "Aigoo! So insensitive!"
 
I went outside and go to my room to hide the phone.
 
GD: "Why are you allowed inside her room and i'm not?!"
Gian: "Because she's not pissed at me because i'm not stubborn like you!"
SR: "You two are hiding something. I can smell it."
TOP: "You better behave."
GD: "Hyung your girlfriend is hiding something."
Gian: "Were not doing anything wrong."
YB: "They're up to something."
DS: "Yes! Their doing something behind our back."
 
I decided to keep quite. The Bigbang boys is starting to get curious about us. 
 
========================================================
 
I just stepping outside my bathroom when Gian knocks. She hand me the phone Ilwoo gave. He called to say his home. I handed the phone back to Gian and she went outside. I put my PJ's on and wrapped the towel on my head. I forgot to ask her what's inside the box. I followed her into her room but she was with the boys in the living room. I bent down and reach for the box under her bed. I open the box and got really surprise when I found a macbook air laptop covered with Hello Kitty made by bling-bling stone. OMG! Its beautiful! I went outside Gian's room and went to the kitchen to get water with the laptop on my hand.
 
Gian: "What's that?"
Chelle: "A laptop!"
Gian: "Is that the. . ."
Chelle: "Yes! Uhmmm my boyfriend do you want to sleep in my room? I don't have a room mate tonight."
SR: "Sure my girlfriend! I'll go to take a shower first. GD hyung can I borrow your body wash? I love your body wash scent."
GD: "Yah don't you dare maknae. Baby i'm sorry! Can I used the bathroom now? I wanted to shower also."
 
Instead of answering Jiyong I went back to my room but didn't bother to close the door. Seung Ri was about to stand but YB stop him. Jiyong followed me inside the room and found me getting clothes for him.
 
GD: "I didn't get tipsy in the wine but your scent really gets me high." He said while inhaling my hair as he gave me a back hug.
Chelle: "Go get a shower. I don't like your smell." I said and hit him with his boxers.
GD: "Your not mad at me?"
Chelle: "Just take a shower Jiyong. You smell so awful."
GD: "Hmmmm are you pregnant baby? You suddenly don't like my smell." He said teasing me.
Chelle: "Maybe I am but your not the father."
GD: "Yah! Don't joke around like that."
 
Before we knew it the group was in my room doorstep watching us.
 
SR: "Omo! Me and my girlfriend will have a baby! Omo i'm so excited!"
YB: "Dream on Lee Seung Hyun!" He said while dragging maknae to their room.
TOP: "Hon, i'm tired! Lets sleep."
SR: "Yah! Bae hyung let me go. TOP hyung congratulate me, i'm going to be a father."
DS: "Stop it maknae! Before Jiyong hyung punish you again." 
SR: "My girlfriend, were taking pictures last night but Jiyong hyung cropped my face in the pic."
Chelle: "Jiyong how dare you do that to my boyfriend! Don't worry we'll take pictures tomorrow and i'll cropped Jiyong's face okay?"
SR: "Then i'll post it in my site. Your such a good girlfriend. I love you!"
GD: "I love you too maknae. Now go and sleep. Your so noisy!"
 
TOP and Gian went to their room while the Bae and Dae is covering their ears while going to their room. Seung Ri still talking about him being a father. Awww! So cute! Its sunday tomorrow and were all going to visit the church.
 
GD: "Baby lets take a shower."
Chelle: "I'm already done Jiyong."
GD: "Yah! Why keep on calling me by my name! Call me baby."
Chelle: "Aigoo! Fine! But take a shower first."
GD: "Okay! Can I use your body wash!"
Chelle: "Okay! Just go now please I wanted to sleep."
GD: "Yes my queen! And don't bother to prepare my clothes. I wanted to sleep ."
Chelle: "Yaaaaaaaah! Then sleep in the couch. ert!"
 
After Jiyong take a bath he sit in our bed with his boxer while drying his hair with his towel. The dragon doesn't want to sleep in the couch again.
 
Chelle: "Hmmmmm smells lovely. Finally my dragon smells like human again."
GD: "You. . . Come here. I really miss you today."
 
I crawled to him, hug on him and rest my head on his chest while tracing his tat on his side. GD only sleeps with his boxers. . .on a winter season! One of a kind!
 
Chelle: "Baby why did you stayed in London for a day?"
GD: "Its for work baby. I already told you about that." He said while combing my hair with his hands.
Chelle: "What work?"
GD: "Well they're asking me to make a song for a fashion show."
Chelle: "You're going back to London?"
GD: "Yes! And you're coming with me. I already told President Yang about that. He already agreed."
 
I sat on the bed to my excitement while clasping my hand.
 
Chelle: "OMG! I'm going to London with my king!"
GD: "Yes my queen." He said while smiling at me. He pull my arms making me fell on top of him.
 
GD: "Uhm baby i'm going to Phuket on the 24th."
Chelle: "Whaaaaaat?! I thought you're going to come with me in the Philippines."
GD: "Manager Kim just told me I have a photo shoot there and we cant back out."
Chelle: "I already book our vacation. So sad that you're not coming with us. First christmas and were not together."
GD: "Baby i'm sorry if were not together this Christmas."
Chelle: "Thats fine. . .baby. I'm tired lets sleep.
 
I crawl on my side of the bed. My back facing him.
 
GD: "Hey baby lean on my arms. I want to see your face."
Chelle: "I'm so tired to move Jiyong. Good night!" I said while hiding a victory smile to him.