FLASHBACK: The Dragon's ninja moves

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 23:
 
 
 
President Yang look at me and GD. Confused. His eyes focus on our knotted hands. He ask Manager Kim and Manager Kang to stay while the rest went outside.
 
"I just wanted you to know that Chelle is my official GIRLFRIEND. We've been together after the Alive Tour Manila. I've been secretly dating her since March." GD said confidently looking straight at President Yang's eyes.
 
President Yang look at us SHOCKED. His eyes asking why? How? He then look at Manger Kim whose also surprised to what the dragon revealed.
 
"Don't blame Manager Kim sanjangnim. He has nothing to do with this." GD continued.
 
"But how did it happen Kwon Jiyong?" President Yang said.
 
GD hold my hands tight and begin telling them how it happened.
 
"I secretly go to Manila everytime I went missing and during my spare time. I start seeing her before the world tour begins." GD said making the 3 dropped their jaws literally.
 
"Sanjangnim this is all my decision. I just wanted to see Chelle and court her the way a guy courting his girl in their country. Meet her family, know her more and show her and her family that my feelings for her is true."
 
"You know thats dangerous right? What if the reporters finds out about your travel to Manila? Why didn't you tell me, us about this." President Yang asked and his kinda mad because of Jiyong's secret business.
 
"I'm sorry. I wanted to see her personally. I cant stand just hearing her voice on the phone. Being with her makes me feel complete."
 
I knot my hand on GD tight making him look into me. I stared in his beautiful eyes and give him the sweetest smile I could ever had. I mouthed ILOVEYOU giving him assurance that whatever this revelation turned out, the two of us will be together.
 
GD continues to talk to ask their blessing while I remember how GD went to Manila secretly and start showing his feelings for me.
 
========================================================
 
Gian and I decided to hangout after receiving and signing the contract yesterday. She ask me to wear the clothes she provided for me. Black skinny jeans, white tube top and red pair of heels. Not bad. I should dress like a lady sometimes.
 
The cab park in front of one of a high end hotel and casino building. Whoa! Big time! She's the one paying for tonight. We head to the exclusive disco bar of the hotel.
 
"Lets go the VIP room. My friend is waiting for us there." Gian said dragging me to the hallway heading to the room.
 
"Whoa! You have a date? Do I know the guy?" 
 
Gian smiled at me and shrugged her shoulder before she open the door.
 
"Hi Chelle!" GD was standing inside the room smiling back at me.
 
"And you must be Gian? The one answered her phone yesterday. Thanks for bringing her here." GD said as he nod to Gian.
 
"Yep! Thats me. No problem! I'll leave the two of you alone. Bye!"
 
Gian turn to me while giggling. I was still in the state of shock. I cant believe G-Dragon, the Bigbang Kwon leader is standing in front of me in flesh and blood.
 
"If you need me i'll be on the dance floor. And Kwon leader don't forget your promise." Gian said before leaving the room.
 
"What are you doing here? Are you with someone? Where's Riri? Where are you staying and until when?" I continually asked GD as he guided me to seat.
 
I feel uneasy when we left alone in the room. I feel that electricity again when he hold my hand.
 
"I'm here to see you. I went here alone. And Ri? Probably his in our dorm, sleeping."
"By the way, you look good in jeans." He said and stared at me making me blush as he took a sip on his drink.
 
========================================================
 
I was smiling when President Yang turned to me.
 
"You know Chelle, this is the first time I see Jiyong like this. And he really break the rules for you." Papa YG said.
 
I nod at him and bow my head. I don't want President Yang see me blush. Its embarrassing. I told Papa YG that GD became a regular visitor in our house. He meet and bond with my family. My mom loves him like he was her own. He actually loves GD than me. Mom always cook her favorite food whenever his with us.
 
I saw GD on the corner of my eyes staring at me while I was busy talking to Papa YG. He was playing with my hands that still knotted on him to make me feel relax. I saw him smile when I mention what he did on my birthday.
 
"You managed to give her a surprise party while doing the alive tour?" Manager Kim asked him. His face really shocked.
 
"That's how special she is to me. Besides Gian and The Originals help me to organized the party."
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
I was in NAIA terminal 1 waiting for Chelle to fetch me. She was having a mini reunion with her friends. Yes, I'm here again.I only stayed here for a couple of hours to see and be with her and then go to Korea afterwards. I just came here to secretly talk to Gian about what I have in mind for her birthday.
 
We went straight to her friends house named Sheena were the mini reunion is being held. She introduce me to her friends namely, Joan, Glaiza, Sheena and Mona - The Originals. I learn that they were friends since college. 
 
"Joan why don't you and Chelle go and buy our food?" Gian asked Joan.
 
When Joan and Chelle leave I turn to her friends and discuss the surprise party I'm planning for her.
 
"Can you help me find a private resort for the venue? Her birthday is a week from now. Keep me updated Gian. I want this party to be perfect for her."
 
"Consider it done Ji."
 
I decided not to call and emailed her before her birthday. I want her to think that I forgot her birthday.
 
Me and Gian was in the resort we rented for her party preparing when Gian phone rang. 
 
"I'll be there. I just need to fixed something. It's your day so don't be like that."
 
"Its Chelle. She's upset because your not calling her. She was thinking that you forgot her birthday." Gian said as she asked me to to hide on the room because she's coming any minute with their friends.
 
I was hiding on the room when I saw Chelle enter the resort. She's wearing a floral dress that dancing freely as the wind blows. She was almost in tears when she was blowing her candles after the happy birthday song, the cue for me to stepped out.
 
"That guy! He's really I don't know! Aish! I think he didn't remember my birthday at all." I heard her say as I quietly stand behind her.
 
"I don't think so." Gian said as she point Chelle to look on her back.
 
"SURPRISE! Happy Birthday!" I lean to kiss her cheeks.
 
"This is his idea." I heard Gian said.
 
I stand close to her and watch how happy she was. Hear her laugh. Saw her blush. Watch her giggle. God! I want to see her like this for the rest of my life.
 
When everyone is busy on the pool, I took a deep breath. Its about time to let her know the reason why I always come here to see her. Its about time to tell her what truly my intension is. She was seating on the corner of the pool while her feet is deep in the pool, playing the water. I walk towards her and asked her to come with me on the other side.
 
"You are very special to me, Chelle. I didn't know that I would fall for you this much. I'm head over heels in love with you." I said staring at her eyes as I hand her my gift.
 
She slowly unwrapped my gifts and. . . Was it me or I really see her eyes glowing when she saw my gift. It was a customized skateboard with a picture of Bart Simpsons with a CAN YOU BE THE DRAGON'S GIRL? written on the dialog box.
 
========================================================
 
Papa YG, Manager Kang and Manager Kim stared at us. They even got surprise hearing our story. Then President Yang stood up and seat on the couch facing GD.
 
"It's over between you and Kiko right? You and Chelle are old enough. You both have my blessing. I'm happy for the both of you. Jiyong stay with your parents while Chelle and Gian are staying in your dorm. When they move out you can go back there." Papa YG said as he give us his blessing. Yay! So much pressure. Finally, we're really official.
 
"But sanjangnim. . .?" GD protested.
 
"Don't argue with me Jiyong. That's your punishment." Papa YG said ending the discussion.   
 
Before I stepped outside the room Manager Kim approach me.
 
"Chelle when Jiyong tells you to trust him, trust him okay. Don't doubt him even a little. The guy loves you so much. You hit him, BIG TIME!"