MEET THE "BIGBANG"

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 3:

 

Everyone look towards my direction. All eyes was on me. I blush. I never get used being in the spot light. I don't want people staring at me. I feel awkward and conscious.  

 
I asked to walk towards the direction of the director and the five guys I saw acting and singing in front of the camera a while ago.
 
"Hi." I said and smiled shyly.
 
The director introduce me the boys he called BIGBANG.
 
"You guys get to know each other first to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera later." he smiled to us and excuse himself to instruct his staff to get the props ready.
 
BIGBANG is a korean boy band with five members namely T.O.P, DLite, YB, V.I and  G-Dragon.
 
T.O.P - the eldest among them. His the South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, model, and actor. Best known as a lead rapper of their hip hop band, he has branched out to act in various dramas and films, including I Am Sam, Iris, Nineteen and 71: Into the Fire. But what really got my attention was his mint hair. He got an expressive pair of eyes matching with his perfectly arch eyebrows. No wonder his into kdrama. He's tall and good looking. And he's kinda fashionista.
 
 
 
Daesung or DLite- a variety show host and an occasional actor. He always wear a sweet smile on his innocent face. He's so polite. You can easily like him in an instant.
 
  
 
YB, Young Bae or Sol - a singer, a model and a dancer. He also plays vocals and piano. Although his not that tall he has this cutest little eyes that suddenly disappear every time he smiles. The way he used the hanky in his head is really unique.
 
 
Then there's V.I or Seung Ri - the one who helped me when I tripped. He's so adorable. He has this extraordinary charisma. He is a singer, dancer, actor, model, record producer and composer. I like his playfulness and he is so funny. I'm going to love this guy. Sooooo cute.
 
 
And G-Dragon. 
 
The leader, a rapper, song writer, producer, model and lyricist. 
 
 
I don't know why I went blank when I saw him. I can't think properly seeing him standing in front of me. My heart suddenly beat faster when I laid my eyes on him. I don't know but I suddenly feel that I was connected to him. He remain quite while listen to me and his co-members sharing hi's and hello's to each other. He just shrugged his shoulders, nod and shake his head as answer every time I asked him. 
 
This guy is so conceited, I said to myself. Snobbish type. He's not the approachable one. He's face always look serious as if his thinking of something. I found myself esoteric with his personality. 
 
I tapped V.I's shoulder to asked if GD's doesn't have a tongue and can't talk because he doesn't speak. 
 
"Hyung ottokae?" I heard him talking to YB as if asking for help.
 
Hahaha!  I giggled when I saw his cute face while while waiting for YB's reply.
 
YB answered my question. "Nope his not. Talking too much his not his nature unlike maknae. His quite but he can be playful like a kid. I think he's just tired. Later on you'll see, he's also a normal person." he said as he look at GD and smiled.
 
"V.I understand what your saying but he doesn't speak english too much. He's still in the process of learning." a soft laugh emerged on his mouth.
 
When the director came back, he ask me to stay on the side and wait for my call. The boys when straight in front of the camera and do as what they told.
I sit in one of the bench provided for the staff and watch Bigbang as they start acting according to the message of their song.
 
I can't help myself not to look to GD. My eyes focused on him as if looking for something. I am really curious to the personality of this cold man. I can't understand, but there's something within me, pushing me to him.
 
Who are you? Why do I feel this way? Why can't I help myself not to look at you? And why does my heart always skip a beat every time you look at me. Why?  
 
I heard someone calling my name, waking me up from deep thinking. He told me to stand by because I'm next in line. 
 
And then I saw G-Dragon looking at me as he walks towards my direction.