MISSING YOU (Part 1)

Me and my Dragon

I don't know what happen why Ilwoo suddenly outburst like that. We were fine. In love with each other. Happy. Okay. Contented with one another. But then on the day of our wedding anniversary, he just erupts. He became somebody that I didn't expect him to be. The way he treat me and yell at me, there must be a reason behind it. I've been with him for almost 3 years now. Sleeping in the same bed with him, eating on the same table with him and even sharing bathroom with him. I know him from head to toe. 

I feel angry and embarrass in front of my friends when he yelled at me in the penthouse. This is not the Ilwoo I know or the man that I marry. His loving, sweet, caring and thoughtful. What happen to my man? I tried my best to understand but I can't think of any reason why he turns to be that way. Good thing everyone was there or else Jiyong and Ilwoo will hit each other.

Speaking of Jiyong, I felt that I need to apologize to him because his daughter saw my husband’s behavior. The girl was so scared when she passes in front of me. When I went to their dorm when Ilwoo left I found GD sitting in the couch with blood all over his fist and broken pieces of glass scattered on the floor. I immediately came to Amber and talk to her. Explain everything in a very simple way so she could understand. I hope she gets what I'm trying to tell her.

After taking her to bed, I treat Jiyong's wound. Then all of a sudden he confesses. While hearing those words from him I felt something that pushes me to be close to him. His eyes tell everything. Love, longing, sorry, regret, sincerity are all evident in his eyes. But to whom? To me? That's impossible! My heart skips a beat and found myself hugging him. Our eyes met when we pull away and I suddenly felt weird inside me. The clock stops moving. Everything went blurred and all I can see is him. His eyes are hypnotizing that made me close my eyes and move closer to kiss him. I know it's not right. My mind keeps flashing Ilwoo's face but every beat of my heart is telling me that it's the right thing to do. To my surprise I let my heart rule over my mind. 

Our lips almost touch each other when his phone rings. I startled and pull away immediately. I felt my face turned hot. I bow my head and bit my lips. I feel so embarrass. I'm so sorry, yeobo! When he answers the call I grab the opportunity to go to the kitchen. I tried not to listen to the one sided convo but I failed.

"Honey!" He greeted. "How's Japan? Really? That's great! I can't wait to see you wearing that wedding gown." Wedding gown? Oh? Yah right! I forgot he's already engaged. I decided to cook ramen to have a distraction. Why does it hurt? I shake my head and bit my lips that I almost taste my own blood. 

"Yes she's fine. Don't worry about her. Hurry up and go back here. I miss you already. Bye. Take care." He said ending the call.

I'm preparing the noodles when I heard Amber’s cry. I rush to the living room and saw Amber crying while calling for her Appa.

"Go ahead and take her to bed." I said. He nods and smile at me.

I went back to the kitchen and put the noodles in the bowl. I place it in the table in the living room and left the dorm. I went back to Gian's house to get my bag and apologized for the scene my husband made. I was in the elevator when I call Minho.

"Minho, can you please go to the house? Ilwoo's alone in our house. I'm worried. Please look after him for me." 

"What happen? Did you two fight again? Where are you?" He continuously asks.

"Minho, I'm not coming home. Something happen. I'll just sleep in the hotel. We both need space. Take care of Ilwoo. Thank you. Bye!" I hang up and call a cab.

----------------------------------------------

I stayed in the hotel for 3 days not because I don't want to see Ilwoo, not because I'm still mad at him but because I feel guilty for attempting to kiss Jiyong. I'm already married. I shouldn't kiss other man. I went home and found Ilwoo, Minho and Matt in the living room. I only greeted them and went straight to our room only to find out that some Ilwoo's things are missing inside our room.

"He moves in the guest room." I didn't notice Matt enter our room. "How are you? Does still hurts?" I looked at him and he point in my bruised wrist.

"I'm okay, Matthew! Thank you for taking care of my husband." I answered and smile at him.

"I'm sorry." He sits beside me and hugs me. 

"I’m okay! It's normal for couples to fight. I know Ilwoo doesn't mean everything he said. He loves me. He won't hurt me." I said in between sobs.

"Arghhhh! Why so kind, Chelle? That bastard is so lucky to have a wife like you." 

"My husbands not a bastard, Matthew!" I slap his shoulder and we both laugh. 

"Thank you for being patient to him." 

"I'm his wife! What do you expect? I know him. He will talk when he's ready. I love your cousin Dr. Matthew Jung and I love being Mrs. Jung Ilwoo."

We hug again before he left then my phone suddenly beeps. It's from Manager Kang, telling me we have a meeting in President Yang's office today. I took a deep breath and smile.

"Everything will be fine!" I said to myself confidently and head to the bathroom to prepare for work.

-----------------------

The meeting was short. The president laid his plans about the concert. Yes! You read it right; YGE will have a family concert not just in Seoul but worldwide.

“You and Chelle talk about your solo stage. I’m expecting a lot from the both of you. Work on it together.”

I remember the president telling Jiyong before he dismisses us. Today, Bigbang with Cassie and Amber and me is now heading in Jeju Island for a vacation. I’m coming with them without my husband. Mr. Yang told us to have a week vacation before we all gets busy for the concert.

----------------------------

Ilwoo and I are still not talking to each other. Yes, we live in the same house but we never had a chance to talk. I guess he’s not yet ready. He still ignoring me and still sleeping in the guest room. But I made sure that do my duty as his wife. I cook breakfast for him and prepare everything he needs everyday. Good thing Matthew lives with us. He asks his director in Japan to transfer him to Seoul hospital for a couple of months. And I really appreciate him being with us.

The moment I settle myself on my room to the house the boys rented in the island I suddenly think and miss Ilwoo. I wish he were with me. It’s been a while since we last visit Jeju and stay in my sanrio castle. I miss spending time with him

Three days have pass but I didn't receive any call or even a single message from my husband. I’m happy being with my friends but there’s still something missing. Everything in the rest house went well. The boys and me get along really well and I can say that Jiyong and me are in the process of getting close to each other. The awkwardness between the too of us is slowly fading. I’m still feeling embarrass every time I remember attempting kissing him. Good thing he never brought that thing again.

“Hey!” I’m in the viewing deck loving the beautiful scenario when someone called me. When I turn around, I found Jiyong standing in the doorstep. “Mind if I join you?” I smile and shake my head. “There’s no one to talk normal downstairs. They’re all busy goofing around.” He continued and occupied the chair beside me. “What are you doing here, anyways?”

“Nothing. I just want to see Jeju up here. And its beautiful and quite up in here.” I smiled.

“Yah!” He stared at me for a moment and look into the sea. “This place has a lot of memory of us. Memorable memories.”

“Us?” I asked earning a confused look from him but didn't bother to ask.

“By the way congratulations to your collaboration with Yuu. I heard it was a blast.”

“Thanks! It was a great experience. I think they want me to work with him again. But this time a movie.”

“Wow! That’s great! It would be a hit for sure. Speaking of movie, how was it working with your ultimate crush and first love?” He asked with a smile to die for on his lips.

“Rain oppa? How did you know about my? Did Gian tell you? Aish! That girl!” The smile on his face fades and confusion takes place again. “Well hmmm its uhmmm it was fun. He’s so nice and takes good care of me really well. He’s fun to be with.” I bet my face is burning right now.

“You still blush every time you mention his name.” He said while staring at me that makes me off guard. “How are you and Ilwoo?”

“We’re good! He’s so busy now a days.”

“Have you seen a doctor?”

“Why asked?”

“Because the last time we met in Gian’s house you look so pale."

“I was just an headache.”

“I thought you’re pregnant. Ashley shows the same symptoms when she was pregnant with Amber.” I just look at him and smile. “You know what I think you and Ilwoo should have kids. It's the only thing missing in your relationship that's why he acts like that. You know people change when they have kids. Look at hyung, he became more responsible and matured person when Cassie came.”

“I know Jiyong. Amber is so lucky to have you as his dad.” He smiles at me and shrugged his shoulder.

“Dinner’s ready!” Seungri shouts.

The table is full of foods. Amber came to me and asks me to feed her. She sits right next to me and asks her Appa to sit next to him.

“You 3 look good together. If hyung didn't..” Daesung said but stop half way when Gian butted in.

“Seungri why don’t you give this steak to your Daesung hyung?” She look at Seungri and nod a bit. Okay that was weird. “Taste it Dae. It’s yummy. I know you will like it.” She said again and glances at Seungri once again. I know that look. Gian only stare like that I she finds something, like a secret. Wait! Does she know? Did Seungri also know about it? But how?

“How are you and Ilwoo. Are you okay now?” TOP suddenly asks.

Before I even open my mouth some knocks on the door. We all turn our direction to the visitor. It’s Ilwoo. My handsome husband. I stand up and run to hug him. God, I miss him so damn much! I tip toed and press my lips against him.

“I miss you, yeobo!” He said while rubbing his nose against mine.

“Ilwoo-sshi welcome. Come join us.” TOP said.

“No thank you. I came her to fetch my wife. You know. Anyway I want to apologize for my behavior last time. I’m sorry. And please come to our rest house here tomorrow night so we could have dinner together. Gian knows our place here.” He said then turns to me. “Yeobo, I’m sorry for ruining your vacation with your friends but I want to be with you.”

“It’s okay Ilwoo-sshi. She’s been talking about you since we arrive here. She misses you, too.” Gian said.

“I’ll pack my things.” I excuse myself and went to my room.

I’m smiling while packing my things. I’m so excited to be with my husband again and to see my sanrio castle. I put my sweater on and went downstairs. Ilwoo grab my bag and hold my hand. We wave goodbye and walk hand and hand to the door. But before he turns the knob he turns again to the group.

“Uhmm Jiyong I hope you could come. See you tomorrow.” He bow and we left.