BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR - MALAYSIA

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 19:

 

 
 
I woke up early to go the concert venue. As part of the Alive team I have to be in the venue early to help them prepare. I don't have a choice but to wear short shorts and alive shirt and my fave high cut chucks. Anyways it's raining outside.
 
I was busy arranging their costumes when my phone rings. 
 
"Where are you? I was looking for you when I woke up but you were not in your room. And please tell me your not wearing a shorts or skirts." GD said the moment I answer his call.
 
"I'm working right now. Lets talk later! Bye! Love you." I said and quickly hung up when I saw staffs entering the room.
 
========================================================
 
I check my phone the moment I woke up. A lot of messages came from Gian telling about me becoming a hot topic in the web. She also told me about the group we joined before the concert was held in Manila. The BBPH (Bigbang Philippines) a lot of VIPs posted that they were kinda disappointed to GD during the concert because of the girl he's looking for. VIPs of Facebook and Twitter start asking my relationship to the boys. Gian also told me about me having a fans and of course bashers and haters. She also informed me about Seung Ri being the bias wrecker because of the fan service he gave to the PHVIPs. A new group also created after the concert. The Dragon's Balls, where pictures of their bulges starting to spread.
 
"I'll send you the links. See for yourself :)" 
 
========================================================
 
A few hours before the concert the boys arrived. It was raining that time but the MVIPs stayed to watch and support them. The concert is going to be held in an open grounds venue. The boys knew that I was part of the Alive team because of the shirt I'm wearing and the ID hanging from my neck. We haven't have time to talk because everyone is busy preparing for the concert.
 
When it's time for me to bring TOPs cake, GD drag me to the corner of the tent.
 
"After this I'm calling Gian, I am ing pissed right now! Tell me the truth, did she also packed that damn dress for you?" GD said referring to the mini blue dress that I'm wearing. He also saw me wearing shorts when he arrived but he was ordered to go straight to the dressing room.
 
"NO!" I replied to him as my face went pale. Thanks to my make up, he didn't see how scared I was when he said he's going to call my friend.
 
"Then where did you get that damn dress? Tell me the truth or I'll call her. I know the both of you hiding something from me and I'm gonna ing find it."
 
"I'll tell you everything in the right time, don't bother calling her, she has nothing to do with my dress. You will see her soon."
 
"So I'm right. Your hiding something from me?"
 
I was about to open my mouth to answer him but YB grab his arm and drag him to the stage.
 
GD didn't even bother talking to me even if I was on the stage to bring TOPs cake for his birthday special. He hasn't even give me attention until the concert finished and when were on our way back to the hotel. 
 
========================================================
 
G-DRAGON's POV
 
I open the door that connects my room to Chelle, walk quietly and sat slowly in her bed. I stared on her angelic face whose now peacefully sleeping like a baby.
 
What did you do to me Chelle? Why do I have to fill this way everytime your ignoring me? Why do I get seriously mad  whenever I see you wearing too revealing and y clothes? What are you hiding from me? Your the only one I know who can make me feel really really mad but vanishes immediately with just seeing your smile. And on top of it all, I didn't realized how much I love you. You take my breath away Chelle! You hit me, BIG TIME! 
 
I fixed her comforter and kissed her forehead. I walk to her closet to check her clothes but all I see was shorts, skirts and mini dresses. I shake my head as I close her closet and walk back to my room.