GD'S 1ST ONE OF A KIND TOUR (SEOUL)

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 67: 
 
 
 
It's 9 in the morning! Everyone is still in Japan except for me and Jiyong, he has a presscon today at 10 in the morning. Oh sh*t! I glanced again at the clock it's 9:10am, I bolt up and wake Jiyong.
 
"Baby, we're going to be late. Your press con will start in less than an hour." I said as I shake him and head straight to the bathroom.
 
10 minutes later i'm done taking a shower. I grab my jeans, shirt, my chucks and put it on quickly. I don't have the time to choose what to wear. Jiyong is still in the bed while hugging the panda stuff toy. I grab a pillow and hit Jiyong in the head.
 
CHELLE: "I told you to get up! Your going to be late."
GD: "What are you doing? Stop hitting me, i'm tired!"
CHELLE: "Don't you remember, today is your presscon."
GD: "I remember it baby. Can I just sleep for another 2-3 hours?"
CHELL: "No you can't! It's almost 10 AM."
 
He swing his head towards me then sits up still hugging the panda. This is unbelievable, their's a lot of reporters waiting for him in the venue.
 
GD: "Retchel, the presscon will start at 3PM. check your phone before hitting me with a pillow." He said while punching the poor panda stuff toy.
CHELLE: "What?"
GD: "Check your phone Ms. Retchel."
 
I check my phone calendar and his presscon is at 3PM. I glanced at him and smile sweetly, gosh! I wake the dragon up and I know his pissed.
 
GD: "Don't look at me like you've done nothing wrong and why is this panda still here in our bedroom?"
 
He tossed the poor panda toy outside the room, I left our door open last night since it's just the two of us left in the apartment.
 
CHELLE: "Yah!  Why did you tossed my panda?"
GD: "That's not yours."
CHELLE: "I don't care! Just go back to sleep. Grumpy old man."
GD: "Old? If i'm old, what you call yourself?" He arched his brow and smirked at me, thank heavens, I know his not mad.
CHELLE: "I'm still me and not grumpy like you. Go back to sleep, i'll wake you up when your breakfast is ready."
GD: "I don't want to go back to sleep! I'll just check everyone's closet, I don't know what to wear anymore. I'll just borrow something from them."
 
Jiyong stands and make his way to T.O.P and Gian's room, OMG! My other phone, he opens the closet and starts to look at T.O.P's clothes and shades. 
 
CHELLE: "T.O.P's clothes are way too big for you Jiyong." I said as i'm trying to distract him.
GD: "I'm not looking for clothes Retchel. Look at this shades it's nice i'll wear it later." He wears it then close the closet but open it again. "I didn't know Gian has another phone." He continues as he points at the phone and look at me.
CHELLE: "I don't know Jiyong." I said as i close the closet.
 
He inspect each of the closet but he ended up getting my boyfriend's clothes, from shirt, jacket and jeans.
 
CHELLE: "You have tons of clothes Jiyong bring that back."
GD: "Retchel he wears my underwear once, I'm just borrowing it."
CHELLE: "Fine! Whatever Jiyong. I'll cook your breakfast so I could sleep again."
 
I left Jiyong in the boys room and went back to our room. I remove my ring and place it on top of my vanity table. I make my way to the kitchen and cook for his breakfast. I decided to marinate the pork I found in the fridge. I'm sure the boys will ask me to cook for them when they arrive. I was waiting for the adobo to get cook when Jiyong went to the living room, open the television and sit in the couch like a king.
 
CHELLE: "Fine! I forgot that his presscon was resched. It's been toxic and busy this past few days." I murmur while checking on my adobo.
 
I set the table and went to the living room to tell my king that his food is ready.
 
CHELLE: "Your food is ready my Lord. I'm going back to bed. Kindly wake me up at 1PM Mr. Kwon Jiyong. Thank you." I said as I bow 90 Degrees in front of him.
 
I heard Jiyong smirk. When I stand up I saw him smile, a meaningful smile. I pout and went to my room to sleep.
 
GD: "Yah Retchel wake up. It's already 1PM!"
 
I stand up, grab my towel and enter the bathroom. After a quick bath i prepare myself for the presscon. I'm about to step out of my room when I remember something. my ring. Blood drain from my whole body when I didn't saw the ring on the table. Panic enter my whole body. OMG! MY RING! Where is my ring?! The ring Jiyong gave me. Did I just lost our couple ring? If Jiyong finds out it's missing i'll be dead. No! I'm dead! I almost jump in my feet when Jiyong called me.
 
GD: "Yah Retchel hurry up. We're going to be late. you're so slow, slower than a turtle."
CHELLE: "What did you say Kwon jiyong?"
GD: "I said you're like a urtle."
CHELLE: "How dare you? I'm not going to ride in your Bentley. Go to the venue by yourself. I'll ask Manager Kang to fetch me. I need to Look for my ring."
GD: "RIng? What ring?" He said while looking at my finger.
 
I try to hide my left hand but it's to late.
 
GD: "You lost our ring?  What the heck Retchel? It's so important you know that? How can you lost that? How can you lost it? My gosh it's the only thing that proves to me your mine then you lost it." He said almost yelling at me.
 
I just bow my head and bite my lower lips. Tears starting to appear in my eyes, I didn't lost the ring i'm so sure that i put it in my  vanity table. OMG! Maybe it fell somewhere when PP jump on the vanity table. Where's my ring? Where is my f***ing ring?
 
GD: "Ride on the bentley. Your manager can't make it. His already in the venue waiting for us. You find time to sleep when your ring is already missing." He said while shaking his head.
 
I followed him quietly in the car. He's mad! Really mad! he didn't even open the car door for me and help me climb in his multi-million car. I decided to keep quite and look in the window going to the venue. I don't know what to say and besides Jiyong is ignoring me. I have to find the ring, i need to find my ring.
 
At the venue he keeps ignoring me, some of the dancers are their, Jiyong will perform atleast two songs for the reporters. The whole crew of G-Dragon's One of a Kind is there and ofcourse the director. When I enter the dressing room Jiyong is already ready.
 
CHELLE: "I like your outfit."
GD: "Where's our ring?"
CHELLE: "I don't know."
GD: "Find it Retchel!"
CHELLE: "I'm going to find it."
GD: "Good."
 
The presscon starts, while i'm watching in the side I shift my look at the big screen behind him. MY RING! I saw Jiyong wearing my damn ring, he wants to play. I went to the backstage and look for Manager Kim.
 
CHELLE: "Manager kim can I borrow Jiyong's car keys?"
M.KIM: "Any problem?"
CHELLE: "No!" I just forgot something in the car."
 
Manager Kim hands me Jiyong's car keys, while making my way to the parking lot i'm thinking where to go....... I'm going to yeobo's parents house, I know Ilwoo will be back in a couple of days with Ri, Minho, Gian and T.O.P but they have different flights. Bae and Dae will be back tonight, as I start the white dragon I decided to buy cake for umma and appa, good thing I remember where they live so I arrive to their house in no time.
 
MR.JUNG: "What a lovely surprise Chelle, Thank you for coming."
MRS.JUNG: "How are you? I thought you forgot about us my darling."
CHELLE: "Sorry! I'm busy this past few weeks umma, I didn't find time to visit you."
MRS.JUNG: "No problem! It's good to see you again, come inside. Let's have some tea."
 
Were having tea in their living room, I volunteered to serve the cake I bought for them. Ilwoo's parents is so lovely and fun to be with.
 
MR.JUNG: "Too bad Ilwoo is still in Japan, I hope he's here with us."
CHELLE: "I was in Japan also with him but I have to be back here because of work, don't worry Minho and Ri is with him.
MRS.JUNG: "Yes we know! He just called this morning, he's having breakfast with Ri, Minho, Dae, Gian, T.O.P and Bae."
CHELLE: "Really? Good, I told Ri that he has to make sure that Ilwoo is eating right while i'm away."
MRS.JUNG: "Thank you for taking good care of our son."
MR.JUNG: "How's WGM?"
CHELLE: "Where having a 2 months break, I think Ilwoo is busy with something else right now."
 
How can I say that their son is giving me a cold shoulder? Should I tell them our problems? No! I won't give them any worries, I just need to give Ilwoo some time and space. Maybe I should ask Ri, Minho and Gian about him. I glanced at my watch and mortified 3 hours have just passed I have to get back to the press con.
 
MRS.JUNG: "Thank you for coming my darling and please take care of yourself."
APPA: "When Ilwoo comes back, you two should visit us okay? Drive carefully."
CHELLE: "Yes we will, don't worry i'll tell him. Bye."
 
I wave at them and hop on the white dragon. When I arrive at the venue Jiyong, Manager Kim and Mr. Kang are glaring at me.
 
GD: "Where have you been Retchel?"
CHELLE: "Don't use that tone to me Jiyong, give me back my ring!"
GD: "Here you go baby! I love you so much."
MR.KIM: "Are you guys fighting again? Can we go now?"
MR.KANG: "Bae and Dae are back."
CHELLE: "Really? Let's go home now."
GD: "Yah wait for me baby."
 
I ignore Jiyong and walk towards the parking lot. I hand Jiyong's car keys back to Manager Kim and walk straight to Mr. Kang's car.
 
CHELLE: "Let's go Mr. Kang, I want to see Dae and Bae."
MR.KANG: "Jiyong brought his car, why are you here?"
CHELLE: "I just wanted him to miss me Mr. Kang, were always together  and besides I don't want to talk to him."
MR.KANG: "Are you on a fight again?"
 
I just look at Mr. Kang and shrugged my shoulder and zip my mouth.
 
MR.KANG: "Anyway here. Your request from CH already arrived. how's your navel?" He said as he hand me a small box.
 
Instead of answering him I excitedly open the box, WOW! It's exactly what I wanted. It's a bling bling GD belly ring with a giyongchy logo as the lock. It shines when catches the light. I can't wait to wear this on his concert. I keep the box on my purse before stepping out of the car I found Bae playing with PP in the living room while Dae eats in the kitchen.
 
CHELLE: "Hi guys! How's the flight?"
DS: "Tiring as usual but it's always great to be home.
YB: "Where's Jiyong?"
CHELLE: "In his car. Bae, have you eaten?"
DS: "He did ad almost eat everything. Are we going to have a bbq party? I found the pork in the fridge."
CHELLE: "That's what i'm planning but I need to rest first. See you guys later." I said and walk to lock myself in the room when I heard the main door open. I heard Jiyong enter the apartment, I lean my ear to the door and listen to their conversation.
 
YB: "Did you two fight again?"
GD: "No!"
DS: "You two can't leave in this earth without fighting huh!"
YB: "How's the presscon?"
GD: "Good!"
DS: "Hyung, what did you do this time?"
GD: "Do what?"
DS: "Aish! I can sense your going to sleep in our room."
YB: "Yah! Don't you dare sleep in our room, go to sleep in T.O.P hyung and Gian's room."
GD: "Baby! Don't be mad at me. I love you so much." He said as he shouts.
 
I ignore him, that will teach him a lesson. I strip my clothes and change to my shorts and shirt, i lie in my bed, I will practice tomorrow with Mr. Kang. Minho will be back in two days, good thing Gian's vacation is over she can accompany me again, we have a lot of things to talk about. I need to know where did she and T.O.P go for their vacation and most importantly I want to ask her about Ilwoo. I close my eyes and head to dreamland.
 
======================================================
 
TAEYANG's POV
 
It's been a hectic day for me, I keep recording songs everyday for my new solo album. Good thing Chelle and Jiyong is in good terms again, our maknae will arrive any moment now. Chelle is sleeping in her room, Dae went back to Japan while Jiyong is busy for his solo concert. After an hour maknae arrive and join me in the living room.
 
SR: "Hyung, miss me?"
YB: "No!"
SR: "Aish!"
YB: "I have to go, me and Tablo hyung will record a song today. Chelle's sleeping so don't be to loud okay!"
SR: "Arasso! I'm tired so I'll rest first."
 
It's almost midnight when I went back to the apartment, i'm with Mr. Kang. When we enter we heard Chelle and Ri talking.
 
RI: "Take off your shirt my girlfriend so I can see it clearly."
CHELLE: "Okay! promise you'll be gentle my boyfriend."
 
What the are these people doing? Me and Manager Kang look at each other. Were about to open Chelle's room when Ri starts talking again that made as stop.
 
SR: "Don't worry I'll kiss it to take away the pain. Ready my girlfriend? It's going to be quick so keep still. It's okay if you want to scream. No one will hear you."
 
One! Two! Three! I'm counting my breath when I heard Chelle moan.
 
CHELLE: "Omo! my boyfriend it's bleeding. Oh my God it's bleeding."
SR: "Ssshhhhhhh it's okay. It's normal my girlfriend, Is this your first time?"
CHELLE: "It's obvious my boyfriend. It won't bleed if it's not my first time."
 
What the heck?! Are these two cheating on jiyong? This is ridiculous. I can't believe it.
 
CHELLE: "Throw that thing my boyfriend if Jiyong saw the blood stain we'll be dead. Thanks my boyfriend, I feel like i' totally a woman because of this."
SR: "No problem. Sorry if I hurt you."
 
All the blood went straight in my head. When i look at Mr. Kang he look the same way. We brag Chelle's door and found her standing between maknae's legs, wearing her jeans and a tube bra. Maknae hands are wrap in Chelle's waist. Gently rubbing it.
 
YB: "What are you doing?"
SR: "My girlfriend ask me to change her belly ring."
CHELLE: "Look it's so pretty but I almost fainted because of the blood."
 
I know me and Mr. Kang feel relief. What the hell i'm thinking? I move closer to the both of them to see her navel.
 
YB: "That's a fine belly ring Chelle."
CHELLE: "Do you think Jiyong will like it?"
SR: "Ofcourse my girlfriend. He will like it."
CHELLE: "I hope so. hmmmmmm have you and Mr. Kang had dinner? There's still food in the table."
MR.KANG: "Don.t worry were done, by the way you have a schedule tomorrow Chelle. i'll pick you and Gian tomorrow afternoon."
CHELLE: "She's back?"
YB: "Yup. Hyung texted me a couple of hours ago but they went straight to their house."
MR.KANG: "I have to go, see you tomorrow."
 
As Mr. Kang leaves I went to my room and rest. I left Chelle and Ri in the living room, they will both wait for Jiyong. What a day! I close my eyes and sleep I have a lot of things to do in the morning.
 
======================================================
 
I was left alone in the apartment. Ri, Bae and Jiyong went to YG. I'm going to continue my motorbike class with Minho, I was hoping that Ilwoo is the one who will teach me and not Minho. My thoughts vanished when Gian appeared.
 
GIAN: "Hi! How are you?"
CHELLE: "Good! You?"
GIAN: "Good! Hi PP..." She said while petting PP.
CHELLE: "So where's the dino?"
GIAN: "YG. I think their having lunch together with Mr. Yang and Jinu oppa. What's your schedule for today?"
CHELLE: "I'm having a motorbike class with Minho."
 
Mr. Kang knocks on the door  and were off to see Minho, we continue our conversation in the car.
 
GIAN: "Wait does Minho knows how to ride a motorbike?"
MR.KANG: "Yes!"
CHELLE: "He replace Ilwoo from teaching me."
GIAN: "Okay! But why do you need to learn how to motorbike?"
CHELLE: "I'll be a surprise guest for Jiyong's concert."
MR.KANG: "You miss a lot of things since you had your vacation."
GIAN: "I see, good thing you didn't manage to break a bone while learning how to motorbike."
 
Minho is leaning to his motorbike while waiting for us.
 
MINHO: "Hello miss stubborn. How are you?"'
CHELLE: "I'm not stubborn Lee Minho. Let's start, I wanna rest early."
MINHO: "What's with the rush? Let's have some coffee first."
 
I shrugged my shoulders and followed him in the coffee shop near by. Gian and Mr. Kang are in the counter ordering our drinks.
 
CHELLE: "How's Ilwoo?
MINHO: "He's fine. Why?"
CHELLE: "I'm just asking. You know we haven't talk to each other lately. I wonder what I did wrong. Do you know the reason why?"
 
Minho answer me with a shrugged shoulder. I sigh, rest my elbow on the table and lean my face on my palms. I know Minho knows why, he's his friend. This two is hiding something from me. Mr. Kang tap my shoulder and instructed me to move aside so he can sit. After having a coffee the motorbiking session begins, my attention switches from Ilwoo to riding the motorbike. I'm so proud of myself while roaming around the park while driving the motorbike alone. I was on my way back to Minho when I caught a familiar car, is that Ilwoo's car? I stare for a couple of minutes trying to recall his car plate number. Damn! I really can't remember it. I turn the engine off, remove my helmet and climb out of the motorbike, I'm not sure but something is telling me that Ilwoo is inside that car. I walk towards the car but before I could even even make a step it manuever on the road. I knew it, it's Ilwoo. I run back to my bike and start the engine, I was about to zoomed in when Minho block my way.
 
MINHO: "Where are you going?"
CHELLE: "Minho, I think I saw Ilwoo his car was park right there. I know it was him, he was watching me. let's go Minho we can still catch the car." I said and climb back to my bike.
MINHO: "Hey Chelle are you sure it's Ilwoo's car?"
CHELLE: "I don't know Minho but i'm sure it was Ilwoo, I can feel it."
 
Gian walk towards me and hug me tight, then I breakdown tears start to flow in my eyes. I don't care if there's a lot of people saw me . I miss Ilwoo so much, I can't loose him. he's a very special friend and so dear to me. Minho approached me and Gian, he extended his arms and gently rub my back.
 
Mr. Kang decided to end the session earlier, he escorts me towards the car, while Minho is talking to Gian. When they're done talking Gian and Mr. Kang hop on the car while minho starts his motorbike and leaves. I grab my phone, search Ilwoo's number and press the call button but his phone is turned off. I turn to Gian still crying like a baby and start to ask her questions.
 
CHELLE: "Do you know where Ilwoo is? That's his car i saw earlier."
GIAN: "I think his still here in Seoul but I heard his going to the states next week."
CHELLE: "Did he tell you why his treating me this way?"
GIAN: :We didn't talked about you while were in Japan."
 
Tears flow in my cheeks, i'm so confused right now I gazed at the window. I don't have time to deal with this, Jiyong's concert is near I need to focus. We arrive at the apartment, I wipe my tears and check my face in the mirror. eyes swollen and my nose is so red from crying. Mr Kang didn't bother to come out of the car he needs to be in YG for a meeting. Good thing T.O.P is the only one in the apartment, I slumped myself to the couch and close my eyes, this is the most tiring day of my life since i arrive in Seoul and became a trainee. I'm beginning to question my own self why i'm reacting like this to Ilwoo, he said he will be busy I know he has his own life but I feel incomplete since i left him in Japan.
 
T.O.P: "Want some beer or wine? It looks like you have a huge problem."
CHELLE: "No thank you i'm fine. I have many things in my mind and i'm so busy because of Jiyong's world tour."
T.O.P: "If it's too much for you why don't you go on a vacation."'
CHELLE: "I can't afford a vacation right now, speaking of vacation where did you go when you both just disappeared?" I say and something hits me.
T.O.P: "Maldives."
CHELLE: "Maldives? hmmmm do you think Ilwoo goes for a vacation because he's to tired of his or me?"
T.O.P: "Maybe!"
 
Ri and Bae enters the apartment while Gian just came out from her room and sits beside Tabi.
 
SR: "My girlfriend, i'm going to surprise Dae hyung. I'm going to Japan tomorrow morning."
CHELLE: "Good! Are you going there alone?"
SR: "With my manager. I also ask my hyung's manager to keep it a secret.
CHELLE: "Where's Jiyong?"
YB: "He went to the venue to practice, don't worry Ri and Jiyong had dinner."
SR: "When Dae hyung comes back from Japan let's all go to Gian and hyung's house."
 
I just saw Gian nod and lean her head to tabi's shoulder, the I realized I have to give my full attention to jiyong, I will think about Ilwoo when he comes back. Maybe he needs time to rest, I know his been very busy this past few months. We continue to talk Ri and Bae keep asking Tabi where they went for vacation and they want full details, to be honest i'm a little intrigue also. As soon as the chaos starts between the three boys the sooner I forget about Ilwoo.
 
The following day Ri went to Japan, Bae is still recording, T.O.P and Gian are nowhere to be found while me and Jiyong went straight to the venue. The whole staff, crew, utility, dancers, stylist are all present for the last rehearsal of Jiyong's world tour. I feel nervous and excited  at the same time.Jeez! me and my baby's first ever world tour. Jiyong's head director is really miticulous, no wonder MJ's concert was a blast. Yes! you heard me right, Jiyong's director is also the late King of Pop concert director. We only talk and understand each other just by looking in each others eyes. I dance and sing with him. Jiyong is so dedicated and never want to take a rest. His busy talking to his dancers when I sneak on the backstage to fit my costume. Whoa! I love it. I can't wait to wear it with the bike.
 
When I went after fitting my hot costume I sit in one of the VIP chair, my brow furrow as I watch jiyong's move. I stand and walk towards the sound system I ask them to turn the music off. I saw Jiyong frowned when he music stops.
 
GD: "What's wrong?" He said using the mic while I went up the stage and touch his forehead.
CHELLE: "I knew it baby your hot."
GD: "I know baby. I need to practice first."
CHELLE: "I know your hot but what I mean is your sick. My God Jiyong take a rest your pushing yourself too hard. Can we end the rehearsal now? Our main artist needs to rest to rest, he has a fever."
DIRECTOR: "You can rest now GD, it's already perfect. Chelle's right your working so hard."
CHELLE: "Baby don't abused your body. I know you want your fans to be happy and I know they will. Come let's go home.
GD: "Two more songs and were done."
CHELLE: "Were going home Kwon Jiyong." I said glaring at him and snatch the mic in his hand.
 
Today is the D1 of GD's world tour, Jiyong is still sick, Since i'm a member of his world tour team, i have to be in the venue earlier. I ask Manager Kim to stay with Jiyong in the apartment, I told him make sure Jiyong takes his medicine and take a proper rest. When I arrive at the venue everybody is busy, checking every detail from the lights to the sounds.
 
2 hours before the concert Jiyong arrive he has a final rehearsal with his guests. Lee Hi, CL and Tablo as the concert is about to start the venue is full of VIP's, I think i'm more excited than Jiyong. Were in the dressing room with Bae, CL, Yoon Ambush and the others.
 
 
CHELLE: "Good luck baby." I said to him while were walking towards the backstage.
GD: "Thank you baby. I love you. Thank you for taking good care of me." He said while kissing my temple. before I can answer Mr. Kim approach us.
MR.KIM: "One of the staff spotted kiko, I think it's better if Chelle will stay here.
GD: "You heard him stay here, don't go with Gian in the VIP zone okay?"
 
The con went well and it's a blast, i'm just sad because I didn't have the chance to watch the concert because i'm stuck in the backstage. Before his encore I decided to go to the corner of the stage so I can watch him live. It's different watching him on tv. I stand on the dark area when no one can see me except for the people on the backstage. The VIPs scream non stop during his talk part. Gosh! jiyong's voice gives me eargasm, he talk so y.
 
 
GD: "Before the show ends I want to thank a few people. Appa and Dami noona, thank you for being here. To my friends and Bigbang members except for our two maknaes, to 2ne1 thank you for coming girls, to sanjangnim and the whole YG Family. and of course last but not the least Thank you to my baby girl."
 
 
He walks to the backstage door to put his encore outfit. He wink at me and mouthed I love you, I blow him a kiss and he's so alive on the stage. I was giggling when I went back to the dressing room, every staff I approach teases me saying baby girl. I blush and smile sweetly back at them. Oh Kwon Jiyong you never fail to bring me in cloud 9.
 
 
When D1 is finally ended, I run outside the dressing room to see him I hug him tight, i'm so proud of him, He is so good, no he's the best. His fever didn't become a hindrance to his performance, I can't wait to surprise him tomorrow. We went straight home because he still have a fever and he needs to rest. After eating dinner and drinking his medicine I told him to sleep. I lay beside him and hug him. Oh God please take the fever away from my baby.  I lift my head to meet his eyes, I smile sweetly at him and caress his face.
 
CHELLE: "Good night baby.! I love you." I said and kiss him in the lips.
 
======================================================
 
DAESUNG's POV
 
Tomorrow is my D1 concert here in Tokyo, I hope everyone is here with me or i'm there with them in Seoul. I've been here for how many days, I need to practice for my solo concert and believe me it's harder but at the same time it's fun. After the rehearsal me and my manager went to a sushi resto to eat before heading to our hotel, I know it;s kind of late but i call Jiyong hyung to wish him luck for his concert tomorrow, our conversation is brief I just told him good luck and how I wish i'm there to watch him and I know he feels the same way. While walking to my hotel suite our maknae suddenly appear from the room next to mine, were both shocked when our eyes met.
 
DS: "What are you doing here Suengri-ah? Did you just finish eating your dinner?" I asked while he puts down his try on the floor.
SR: "Aish! It's supposed a surprise i'm going to watch your concert tomorrow hyung."
DS: "How nice of you. I hope you told me your here so that I can treat you to dinner."
RI: "Aish! My surprise is ruined. I've been planning this for a week. Me and my hungry tummy. why did the managers got me a room next to you?"
DAE: "It's okay maknae, i'm glad your here."
RI: "Aish!"
DAE: "Take a rest now i'll see you tomorrow."
RI: "Arasso! My plan goes to waste."
DAE: "Thank you for coming maknae."
 
 
I pat maknaes back while laughing, he's really upset that he's plan didn't work out the way he likes it. It's a very thoughtful idea to surprise me, I told him to go inside his room while I went to my room and rest.D! concert and it was jam packed with JVIPs, I saw maknae dancing like there's tomorrow in his seat. even though he's in a bad mood last might because of what happen I can tell right now that he's enjoying the concert. The concert ended, me and maknae had dinner in my hotel suite, he will be back in Seoul tomorrow to watch Jiyong hyung's concert. Before he went back to his room we read an online article that Kiko watch hyung's concert.
 
 
 
================================================================ 
 
 
It's Jiyong's D2 concert, everyone is excited to know whats in store in his concert. I'm excited for my surprise appearance later. I'm excited to see what Jiyong's reaction.
 
 
DIRECTOR: "Chelle, it's time. Go and prepare yourself."
 
 
I enter in my own dressing room, the stylist have my hair highlights with red she also colored the bottom of my hair red and curl it to emphasize the color. I wear a black leather hipster skinny and a black crop tube top to reveal my GDRAGON tattoo and my CH Gd belly ring. They make me a black rider jacket matching with GD's. The make-up? Well the make-up artist emphasize my eyes and use bloody red lipstick. I'm putting my black stilleto boots when the floor director enter the room.
 
 
F.DIRECTOR: "Perfect! Your bike is ready. Surprise your GD, baby girl."
 
 
 
I put my red gloves and my helmet on, The floor director signal me for my cue when Jiyong was already in his DJ lift. I start the engine and roam around the venue, when I pass on the extension stage I spotted Kiko. What the hell? She's still here? Watch me rock Seoul, Kiko! With the one and only Kwon Jiyong, with my baby. I manuever on the other side of the extension stage and head to the main stage. I turn off the engine and set the stand of my bike. Before I take my helmet off I saw Ilwoo and Minho together with Ri, Gian and T.O.P. Ilwoo, did you see that I can drive my motorbike alone. I take off my helmet and tilt my head left to right. I let my hair move and dance in the air, I climbed off of my bike and remove my jacket as i look at Jiyong's direction.
 
 
CHELLE: "Are you ready Seoul?" I scream as I climb up in the stage.
 
 
I put my headset on when my DJ machine appear in front of me. i turn to look at Jiyong's direction and blow him a kiss.
 
 
CHELLE: "Let's do it baby!"
 
 
 
================================================================
 
 
 
GIAN POV
 
 
Me and Tabi together with Manager Lee are seated in the VIP zone when Ri, Ilwoo and Minho arrive, Ri and Tabi excuse themselves to use the restroom while Manager Lee and 2 of the YG security escorts them. As soon as there out of my sight Ilwoo seats besides me.
 
 
ILWOO: "Can I ask you a huge favor?"
GIAN: "What is it? Why are you here?"
ILWOO: "Can I have a copy of GD's world tour schedule, countries he will visit and performing. hmmm and you know why i'm I here."
GIAN: "Stalker! You wanted to follow my friend all around the world?"
ILWOO: "I'm not a stalker!"
GIAN: "So your not going to the States to have a vacation?"
ILWOO: "No! But don't tell her about that and if you help me, i'll promise you that when you get married i'll shoulder your honeymoon expenses."
GIAN: "What?" I chuckle and shake my head.
ILWOO: "I'm serious. Please help me."
GIAN: "What if i tell you i'm already married? Okay! I'll see what can I do. I'll let you know next week. By the way sorry!"
ILWOO: "You can't fool me and sorry for what?"
GIAN: "I know your in a difficult situation right now, but thank you for loving and looking out for my friend."
ILWOO: "I think I was born in this world to love her."
 
 
I smile at him, I can't thank him enough. Chelle is so blessed to have Ilwoo in her life, to bad my friend is in love with someone else. Ri and Tabi are back from the restroom, while waiting for the concert to start, a girl approached Tabi and Ri. She bow her head and greeted the 2 Bigbang members. It's Kiko! I stare at her while she's talking to Ri then I saw Minho mouthed me
 
 
"She's my neighbor"
 
 
Neighbor?! WTH! She then turn her attention to Tabi.
 
 
KIKO: "Hi T.O.P, how are you?"
T.O.P: "I'm good!"
KIKO: "My seat is downstairs, in the front. You and Ri want to join me?"
RI: "Were good, don't mind us."
KIKO: "Okay! I'll see you after my baby's concert."
 
 
I look at her while she's walking away from us. She seems to be nice but she mess with my friend, when I saw her I feel like buying tons and tons of bottled water and throw everything in her direction all at once and told everyone it slip in my hands.
 
 
T.O.P: "Stop it honey! Whatever your thinking right now just stop it."
GIAN: "Stop what?"
T.O.P: "I know your plotting something in your mind and I know it's not good." He said as I scowl at him and raised an eyebrow, how did he know i'm thinking something..... evil? "Don't scowl at me, I know you from head to toe. You can't hide anything from me." He continues then smirked at me.
 
 
I nod slowly at him and glanced slightly to look for Kiko.
 
 
T.O.P: "I said stop that! Don't worry Mr. Kang and Manager Kim will take care of that, let's just enjoy the concert okay."
GIAN: "Hon, does she have her own place here?
T.O.P: "I don't know, why? He said as he bites my arm indicating me to stop asking him questions.
 
 
I shake my head  and smile at him, this time turning my attention to the stage and reeling what Minho just mouthed at me.
 
 
 
=================================================================
 
 
 
GD POV
 
 
Halfway of D2 concert, i'm preparing myself to start to DJ when I heard a roar of a motorbike. i can't seem to remember anything about a motorbike, i continue what we practice when a motorbike appear on the stage and roam around the extension stage. Everyone scream and excited to see who it is, i glanced at the audience I saw T.O.P hyung and maknae together with Gian, Minho and Ilwoo then I remember it could be Bae? but the figure whose driving the motorbike is a female. Could it be my baby girl? A huge smile plastered my face when the driver takes off her helmet. Damn! She looks hot and I'm right that's my baby girl.
 
 
I hold my breath when she starts to remove her gloves, when she ped her jacket. ! My girl is too damn hot. She really looks y in that outfit, when she climbed in the stage a shiny thing caught my eyes. My mouth literally drop open when I saw a GD ring in her navel, damn! baby your hypnotizing and the GD tattoo, It's so expose. I feel proud my name is inked in her skin telling the whole world that she's mine. When she walk to the extension stage I can't help but stare at her. The way she walks Oh God give me air. I'm under her spell. I can't take my eyes off of her. After putting her headset she turn to me and blow me a kiss. I wanted to lift my hand in the air to catch her kiss. holy I forgot my face is focus on the big screen. VIPS witness how i've been hypnotized with her appearance. I went back to my senses when she hits the DJ machine.
 
 
CHELLE: "Let's do it baby!"
 
 
I shake my head as I perform with her. I can't believe i'm lost and my mind went blank. Kwon Jiyong what's your ing problem? you saw her , why so look so surprise now? I smiled in the thought, what the hell? The DJ part was the best and become the highlight of the concert. Everyone keep screaming. Ri keeps shouting and dancing. It was a blast, i'm really proud of her she's now in pro disc jockeying. i guess she's better than me.
 
 
CHELLE: "Are you ready Seoul? When I say G, you say D"
CHELLE: "G"
AUDIENCE: "D"
CHELLE: "When I say swag, you say check."
CHELLE: "swag"
AUDIENCE: "check"
CHELLE: "When I say cray, you say on."
CHELLE: "Cray."
AUDIENCE: "on"
 
 
CHELLE: "Let's go baby boy."
 
 
=================================================================
 
 
 
While doing my stuff I didn't notice GD comes down from his lift, he approach me while singing crayon. I jerk when a hand touches my waist, Gd stays in the extension stage the whole time. Even though everyone is screaming I can hear my boyfriends voice.
 
 
RI: "That's my girlfriend! I'm so proud of you."
 
 
I also saw Ilwoo but I don't know what his thinking because of his poker face expression. I feel so pumped up, adrenaline spikes all over my body it's a very full feeling to see everyone on there feet dancing and singing along with GD. As the song ends everybody screams on top of their lungs. 
 
 
Jiyong snake his hands around my waist and kiss my temple, we stayed in that position for a while until our breathing became normal.
 
 
GD: "Make some noise for my baby girl."
 
 
VIPs scream again, Jiyong let's go of me so I can bow .
 
 
GD: "Yah! you really surprise me, thank you for performing with me." He said while kissing my cheeks.
CHELLE: "My pleasures my Kwon Jiyong, but i'm not yet done i've been thinking since last night if i'm going to do this or not, can I borrow your dragon mic stand?" Jiyong's brow arched he doesn't know what's going on
 
 
I went back in front of my DJ mixer....
 
 
CHELLE: "I want you to do the one of a kind english rap then i'll do the rest... ready?!" I said as Jiyong smile and nod at me.
 
I hit the DJ mixer once again.... I hope it works.
 
CHELLE: "Hit it baby."
 
 
He rap, I DJ, Isignal him to repeat and prepare my next surprise, He rap again but this time I beat box. When his done I took a deep breath before I sing the Cafe song chorus. Gd stand beside me and do some adlib. When i'm done Jiyong finish it with his song.
 
 
GD: "Get your cray-on."
 
 
I saw the dino pointing at me, I told you dino I can do it. I found myself in GD's arms, my whole body is shaking I never practice it, it's just an on the spot experiment and i'm glad it went well plus the VIPs love it.
 
 
GD: "You never fail to surprise me baby!"
 
 
Everybody is screaming, I wave at everyone and bow. Now i know why I heard my boyfriends voice, I saw him holding a mega phone while jumping up and down, this guy he doesn't want to be left out. I also saw Tabi he keeps mounthing JUNJUN all the time, he's having a great time teasing me. I tap GD's shoulder and point at Tabi's direction but before GD can turn his head, Tabi turn to Gian like nothings happen. After our performance I went straight to my dressing room, every single person in the backstage congratulated me.
 
 
DARA: "Chelle, your so good! next time be our guest in our concert."
 
 
Ri, Tabi and Gian is in the dressing room when the encore starts, Ilwoo and Minho is nowhere to be found, Ri told me they will go straight to Ilwoo's parents house. I try to catch them but I failed they already left. I just wanted to say thank you to the both of them, after the concert we all left the venue at the same time. Jiyong and I went out for a quick dinner with some of the YG staffs while the others went to the apartment, Ri is planning to prepare for a party.