MR. & MRS JUNG ILWOO

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 96:

 

CHAPTER 95
 
 
"What's with the sweet smile, Mrs. Jung Ilwoo?" Ilwoo ask as he walk towards Chelle in their room's veranda.
 
"Yeobo!" Chelle squealed when she saw her husband. "Nothing! I just remember something." She continued as she snake her arms around her husbands neck.
 
"And what is that?" He give his wife a gentle pinch on her nose making her giggled.
 
"I just remember the day we went to the Namsan Locks of Love before going here in Osaka." She answered as she untie his necktie.
 
Ilwoo smiled and turn her wife then give her a back hug.
 
"How's work?" She asked.
 
"Tiring but fun. Noona's so detailed when it comes in photoshoot. She made me pose nonstop." He said as he nuzzles her neck.
 
"Hmmm, yeobo I want us to have kids. I want to see little Ilwoo and little Chelle playing in the gazebo and running in the garden."
 
"Jung twins!" He said excitedly and she nods. "But you're still in the middle of a project. You can't be pregnant my dear wife as much as I want to make you pregnant." She pouts. "Beside I'll be entering the military. I don't want to leave you pregnant or I don't want to leave you raise our kids alone. I want to be beside you every step of the way. Don't worry, you'll be a mother soon, okay?" She just stare in his face and hug him tight.
 
Ilwoo hug her back tighter. They really want to have kids but their still have commitments in their work. Yes, Chelle decided to move here in Osaka in order to be a wife on Ilwoo. If she's in Seoul for sure she's busy because lots of company wants her to work for them. She personally requested President YG not to accept any commitments aside from her kdrama with Rain which they are currently shooting here in Osaka. That way she can fulfill her duty as Ilwoo's wife. Preparing his things and cooking him breakfast before going to work and waiting for him to come home for dinner. 
 
---------------------------------
 
"Are you ready for our next scene, sweetheart? It's going to be one hot love scene." Rain said as he enter the room and joined Chelle and Ilwoo on the couch. 
 
Chelle looked at him then glance at Ilwoo while swallowing hard. Ilwoo doesn't have work today and insist to come on his wife's work. She asked Ilwoo not to come with her because she doesn't want Ilwoo to see what's going to happen today.
 
"One hot love scene?" Ilwoo said with his eyes widely open as he look at his wife and Rain.
 
"Yes, Ilwoo-sshi. One very hot love scene. We're a couple in the story. It's in the script." Rain said.
 
"That's why I don't want you to come, yeobo." She butted in as her cheeks turns bright red. "It's just part of the script. Needed for the story." She cuffed Ilwoo's face and kiss him to pacify her husband.
 
Rain watched the couples kiss in front of him. He didn't know that the two are married. Chelle smiled when she saw her husband blushed after the kiss.
 
"Hyung, I'll trust you with my wife. Be good to her. I'm watching." 
 
"Wa what? Wife?" He asked and turn to Chelle. "Sweetheart?" She just receive a sweet smile and a nod from her.
 
"Sorry oppa. I love you, you know that but Ilwoo already have my heart." She said and give Ilwoo a peck again.
 
"WHAAAAAT? I thought we can be a couple for real. I'm actually thinking of asking you out on a date later." 
 
Ilwoo laugh at Rain's reaction. He remembers how Seungri whine before. This big guy infront of him acts like him. 
 
"I'm sorry, hyung but she's already mine." He said in between laughs as he raise their right hand in order for Rain to see their rings.
 
"When did happen? Why I didn't know about it? Why didn't you invite me?" Rain bombarded the two with continues questions.
 
"We're already together for almost a year now. Sorry, we wasn't able to invite you. You were so busy in your world tour comeback concert plus the wedding is still a big secret to everyone. Only few people knows about it. Only special people close to our hearts and that includes you. So please oppa don't tell anyone. Don't worry I'm still your number one fan." She stated.
 
Rain scratch his head and congratulate the two. He already sense that there's something between the two when he saw them wearing the same ring. He's just messing with Ilwoo coz he knows how much she likes the girl. 
 
"I guess I have to cancel the wedding hall I reserve for our wedding, sweetheart." He stands up and walk towards the door while shaking his head.
 
"Wait! What? Wedding hall? You'll ask me to marry you, oppa?" She run and stop Rain from leaving the room. He pinch her nose and nod. "Ilwoo lets divorce. I'm marrying Rain oppa!" She turn to her husband with eyes glowing because of happiness.
 
"Yeobooooooooooo?" He whines and stomps his feet.
 
"I'm just kidding. Of course I wont do that." She walk back to her husband and sit in his lap. "Anyways I love being Mrs. Jung Ilwoo. Rain oppa is a Jung also. I really should tell people to call me Mrs. Jung." She said while giggling.
 
Ilwoo and Rain look at each other and shakes their heads.
 
"I'll leave the two of you alone for a while." He walks out of the room but peek his head again in the door before closing it. "So you can practice our next scene." He winks and close the door.
 
The two people left in the room laugh to what the man said. They hug and stay for that position while exchanging I love you's and sweet nothings.
 
-----------------------------------
 
It's been more than a year now since Mr. and Mrs. Jung Ilwoo went to stay for a while in Osaka. Rain and Chelle's kdrama already finished shooting and will start airing in Seoul any moment. Ilwoo's been busy promoting his sister's company mag by doing series of photoshoot and campaign ads. 
 
Today, the couple went to shop and roam around the city on their rest week from work. Chelle will be working with Yuu again for a Japanese drama and a movie. Yuu invited her for a dinner last night to catch up. Ilwoo still don't trust the guy but he doesn't want to be unfair to Yuu because his not doing any thing bad on her wife after all. He lets him have dinner with her but of course, her security should come.
 
"Great WGM Finale. The wedding in Paris was really mind blowing." Yuu commented earning a sweet smile from Chelle.
 
"Thank you! That's a real wedding." She said while waving her right hand in front of Yuu's face.
 
"You're married?" Yuu's shocked face was picture perfect. "You're just kidding, right?" He continues.
 
"Yes and no! Yes I'm married and no, I'm not kidding." She showed her hand again. "I've been married for more than a year now, Yuu."
 
He smile and congratulate his friends. The two became really close after the collaboration which by the way became a hit in Japan, South Korea and Europe. Yuu excuse himself to call someone when Ilwoo arrived to fetch his wife.
 
----------------------------------------
 
Chelle and Ilwoo went to their room when they reach home after shopping for the whole day. Chelle shakes her head as she pull clothes from the closet. Ilwoo loves to shop than her. He buys what he likes without even looking at the price. Yes, Ilwoo's rich and can afford to buy expensive things anytime but his wife wants him to just buy what is needed. They still have lots of new clothes on their walk in closet back in Seoul. 
 
"I know what you're thinking, yeobo. Just let me shop. It makes me relax and happy." He said while looking at his wife as he sits in the bed.
 
Chelle turns to him and sigh. She can't do anything about it anyway. Suddenly her phone rings while giving Ilwoo his clothes
 
"Gian! What a surprise? How are you? How's everyone?" She ask as she her jeans. "Really? Wow! Congratulations." Ilwoo hooked his finger in his wife's belt loop and pulled her closer to him and make her stand between his legs. "We're doing fine. Yes, soon." Chelle lets go of her button to allow Ilwoo her jeans. "Yup! See you soon." Ilwoo pulled her jeans down then instructed her to step out of it. "Ri and Dae visit us after their guesting." Ilwoo signal her to put her hands up one at a time to remove her shirt. He hold her in her waist and start planting soft kisses from her belly until he reach between her peaks. "I'll hang up now. Ilwoo's distracting me. Bye! Take care." She hangs up and toss her phone to the bed.
 
"What?" She asked when she noticed Ilwoo staring at her.
 
"Where's your tattoo?" He answered while caressing the part where she had her inked.
 
Instead of answering, she climb on top of Ilwoo and start kissing him passionately as her husband hands travel all over her body. She felt him smile as they kiss. She moves closer without breaking the kiss as she remove her under garments.
 
She sits on his stomach and stare at him.
 
"What?" He asked with a playful smile on his lips while scanning her body with his eyes.
 
"Gian's pregnant, yeobo. I envy her. Make me one tonight." She said as she starts undressing her husband.
 
==============================
 
 
“Yeobo, I have a photo shoot today remember?” My husband said while kissing my cheeks, I rub my eyes trying to open it.
 
“Okay! Bring Paul with you since I’ll just stay here for the rest of the day.”
 
“No! Paul and Grayson will stay here to look after you, I’ll be fine, and noona will be there.”
 
“Okay! I love you yeobo.”
 
“I love you too my wife.” He gives me a kiss in the lips and leaves the house, I close again my eyes and drift once again.
 
I woke up almost lunch time and decided to cook lunch for my beloved husband, I prepare everything he likes then go take a shower and be beautiful for him and him only. Ever since we got married everything is so surreal, everything is wonderful and I couldn’t ask for more, he’s the love of my life and I am to his.
 
“Paul, Grayson” I called their attention and they were both stunned when they look at me. “You know where Ilwoo’s photo shoot right?”
 
“Yes ma’am” Grayson replied.
 
“Let’s go there, I’ll bring him and unnie lunch” They both nod, Grayson grab the bag that is packed with food while Paul gets the car.
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
When I get to the studio, I saw my yeobo in the set, topless, wearing only ripped jeans and the button is undone, I literally drool over him. He is so damn hot and I’m so proud that he is mine.
 
“Let’s have a 30 minutes break.” I heard the photographer said. I saw unnie checking the pictures in the computer screen but what bothers me the most is the girl sitting in my yeobo’s lap.
 
She’s only wearing underwear, skimpy underwear to be exact. I’m not a jealous wife but I heard what the photographer clearly said that they’re having a 30 minutes break so it means she needs to get off the lap of my husband. I make my way to unnie’s direction and tap her shoulder.
 
“Unnie” I said and kiss her cheeks.
 
“Chel, what a surprise.”
 
“I’m bought lunch and I want to surprise my husband.”
 
“Oh really? How sweet of you.” She smiles. “Ilwoo” She shouts and of course the girl is still sitting in his lap, flirting with my husband. “I hope you’re not a jealous type of wife, the theme for this photo shoot is love affair.” She whispers and I smile. “They have chemistry right?” She points at the computer screen and one by one she scans the pictures and my husband is so damn hot.
 
“Yeobo” Ilwoo shouts while smiling from ear to ear. “What are you doing here?”
 
“I bought lunch for you and unnie.” I smile and give him a peck in the lips. “I know you shouldn’t eat much but I still cook all your favorite foods.”
 
“I will eat any food you bring, I don’t care if I become blotted.” He smiles and kisses my nose. “Stay here, I’ll just change my clothes.”
 
“Okay” I said and he left me with unnie.
 
“Chel, I want you to meet Kiko. She’s Ilwoo’s partner for this photo shoot and one of the most popular model here in Tokyo.”
 
“I already met her unnie, in the fashion week in Paris.” I replied and bow to Kiko.
 
“Really?” I nod and smile to her.
 
“We already know each other unnie.” Kiko replied and smile at unnie.
 
“Good! No more introduction, I’ll leave the two of you alone for a minute, I need to talk to Ilwoo.” We both nod and unnie went to the changing room.
 
“Ilwoo’s sister is nice, right?” Kiko said.
 
“Yes, she is.”
 
“And your boyfriend is so hot.” She fans herself and wink at me.
 
“He is and I’m very proud of him.”
 
“I hope you’re not a jealous girlfriend because later the poses will be a little touchy and hot.”
 
“I’m cool with that”
 
“What if your boyfriend fell in love with me?” She smirks.
 
“Sorry to burst your happy bubble but you are not a girl that Ilwoo will fell for.” I smirk back.
 
“You better watch out, remember the time when you caught me and Jiyong in the couch?” She smirks again. “It might happen again, so don’t take your eyes off your boyfriend.”
 
“Yeobo, let’s eat I’m hungry.” Ilwoo emerges from the room. I nod and left Kiko alone.
 
“Yeobo, I forgot my bag. Wait for me here.” I said and wiggle my hands from his grip.
 
“Okay. I and noona will wait for you in the dressing room okay.” I smile and nod. When I went back Kiko is still sitting in front of the screen and scans the photo.
 
“See this” She points the screen, were Ilwoo I hovering over her in the picture. It looks nice and he is so damn y and hot. “He will do that to me later in the dressing room when every one leaves.
 
“See this?” I raise my left hand in front of her face, showing my wedding ring. “That’s our wedding ring . He’s not interested with you.”
 
“What? You and him are married for real?”
 
“Yes! So don’t you dare seduce my husband or else I’m going to shave all your hair off.” I said and leave her alone with mouth hang open.