Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour - Lima, Peru

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 29:
 
 
 
 
Gian and I was on the car heading to the airport. Hwangssabu was also in our service since he assigned to look for me since Manager Kang left in Korea. I was about to open the car door when someone open it for me. When I lift my head, I found GD holding the door for me. What the hell is this guy doing? I look around and found Manager Kim surprised face.
 
I swallowed hard and look at GD. GD slowly lower his face. His eyes staring mine. GD are you insane? Stop it before I dies. Is he going to kiss me? I close my eyes waiting for his next move. I move a step back when his face almost touch my face. I turn my face on the aside, take a step back only to trip and hit my head on the car. When I open my eyes I saw people around us watching us while GD whisper something on me.
 
"Just go straight inside with Gian and Hwangssabu. We'll follow. I love you!"
 
GD laugh at me when my head hit the car. I was scratching my head when Ri came rushing towards us.
 
"My girlfriend are you okay? Does it hurt here? Or here?" Ri ask me while gently rubbing my head.
 
I turn to GD and give him a tap on his arm.
 
"You! Why did you do that? It hurts." I said to GD as I pout my lips.
 
GD just keep on laughing on me while Gian, Hwangssabu, Ri and me lead our way inside the airport.
 
I was sitting with GD beside me when I heard Gian and TOPs convo on our back.
 
Gian: "Hows your fan meeting?"
TOP: "Its great. I had a lot of fun. One of them approach me and showed me her tattoo of my face in her right shoulder."
Gian: "Thats cool! Whats your reaction when you saw it?"
TOP: "I was shocked and thankful. Hey Bae hows your new tat?"
YB: "Its good but I have one more session left."
Gian: "Can I see it?"
TOP: "No!"
YB: "Shes not talking to you hyung."
 
Gian and I look at each other. I was asking her help on how to surprise my dragon when were heading to the airport. Now I know what will I do to surprise my dragon.
 
Dae and Ri came to me with a food and an ice bag. GD excuse himself to use the restroom. When GD left I turn around to face them.
 
"I have a plan and I need your help."
 
SR: "What do you need my girlfriend?"
TOP: "Spill it out before GD comes back."
 
"YB, i want to come with you when you take the last tat session. I want to get a tat to surprise Ji."
 
YB: "No problem noona."
Gian: "Can I come?"
TOP: "No!"
 
"You cant come Gian. I need you to tell Jiyong that Manager Kang wants me to come with YB while he's recording in New York."
 
TOP: "See, you cant come with them."
SR: "My girlfriend can I accompany you."
 
"No my boyfriend, I need you and Dae to distract Jiyong to contact me, YB or Mr.Kang."
 
TOP: "We can do that."
YB: "I'll tell my manager to call my tattoo artist to let him know that your with me."
DS: "I think Jiyong hyung will be busy when we go back to Korea because of his album promotions and his pension will start its operation. Plus were going to HK for MAMA."
 
"Thank you guys! I really appreciate your help!"
 
Gian: "Jiyong your back!"
SR: "Hows the rest room hyung?"
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
When I saw her inside the car someone pushes me to run into her and open her door. When she lift her head and I saw her lips, all I want is to kiss her but then when I almost touch her lips a warning sign light inside my head. I woke back to reality and chooses to whisper in her that make her head hit on the car.
 
Why cant I hold her like our maknae held her earlier? I want to console her when she bump her head. I want to kiss her to remove the pain. But I cant. I have to protect her! We have to take it one step at a time. Lucky maknae.
 
But what are they talking about when I came back from the restroom? Their having a meeting without me?
 
========================================================
 
We were in our hotel when one of the staff informed us that the VIPs wont want to go until the boys show up. They been waiting for hours for Bigbang to wave at them.
 
"Come on guys wave at them. They been waiting for you for hours!"
 
The boys open the windows and wave to their Lima VIP. Everyone was screaming and was really happy when the boys wave at them. When they close the door I noticed GDs quietness. He's been quite since he came back from the restroom. Everyone left my room to take a rest for the show tomorrow. I walk towards GD who's sitting quietly on the couch.
 
"Hey whats wrong? Why are you so quite?"    
 
"I'm just tired baby."
 
"Wanna take rest? You still have a rehearsal tomorrow morning. Uhm do you want me to stay with you?"
 
"Yah, please. Can you sleep in my room baby?"
 
"Okay, go ahead. I'll pack a couple of things. I'll follow you to your room."
 
GD smiled at me before he went out to go to his room. I run to Gian's room to ask for help and to informed her that I will be sleeping to the dragons room.
 
"GD wants me to sleep in his room?"
Gian: "Go ahead!"
"Something might happen."
Gian: "You spend a whole weekend with him in Bali but nothing happened, so you don't have to worry."
 
I took a deep breath before I enter GDs room. I found him laying on his bed without his shirt, his eyes closed. I slowly walk towards his bed and stand beside him while staring at him. Letting my eyes adore the beauty laying on the bed. I want to trace every tat on his body but I refuse to. I might wake him up. I decided to go the bathroom to change.
 
I lean my skate board on the side table and walk towards the couch to get the pillows.
 
"Aish! Why is it that a high-end hotel has a few supply of pillows in each room?"
 
I climbed to bed with the pillows. Before I lay beside him I decided to kiss him good night and whisper I love you. I slowly lean to him and kiss him on the lips. I got surprised when he hold on to my waist and flip me to the other side of the bed.
 
My face went red when he stared at me. Omo! He caught me kissing him. He smiled at me and pinch my nose. I startled when someone knock on the door. 
 
GD came back holding 2 huge pillows. After putting the pillows he guided me to lay on the bed. GDs back with his quietness again. He just stare on me while we both lay on the bed facing each other.
 
"Is there something wrong baby?"
 
"I'm just tired baby."
 
"Are you sure? You can talk to me."
 
"I'm much better right now baby."
 
He pulled me closer to him, put his arm behind my head and wrapped his arm around my waist. I buried my face on his neck as I put my hand over his chest. I can feel and hear his heart beating fast.
 
"After my promotions with the album I want you to come with me to the pension. I want you to meet my parents. They wanted to see you." 
 
"Do they know me?" I got surprised after hearing what GD said. I move my head a little so I can see his face.
 
"Yes! They know everything." He smiled at me.
 
"Are you sure about that?" I was really got surprise about what he said. Since he courted me we never talk about me meeting his parents. And really happy to hear that they know everything and they wanted to see me.
 
"Baby, I been waiting for the day for you to meet my parents. . .my family since I met you."
 
"Okay. Can we go to the mall tomorrow before the concert? I wanna buy them something."
 
He nod at me and tucked the loosen hair behind my ears and kiss me on the forehead.
 
"Now take a rest okay." He said as he pull the comforter. I move closer to him and buried my face on his neck. Hmmmmm smells good. I really love the scent of this guy. I smiled and close my eyes when I hear GD whispers.
 
"Go to sleep before the little dragon unleash his power."
 
"What? Did you something baby?"
 
"Nope. I just said good night." GD said and smiled at me.
 
I close my eyes and smiled before I make my way to the dream with my man.
 
=================================================================
 
GDs POV 
 
I cant handle my stupid smile when my girl agreed to sleep in my room. And whats more fascinating about it is we're going to sleep in 1 bed. I have to call room service to bring pillows for her. I took my shirt out before I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. Then I hear the door opens. I didn't  bother to peek because I know its Chelle. She place something beside the bed table and stand beside the bed. After a couple of minutes she went to the bathroom to change and to my surprise she kiss me and whispered "Good night baby. I love you."
 
=================================================================
 
The Lima VIPs give a warm welcome to the boys during the concert. The team didn't expect the crowd would be this warm to them everybody enjoys and had a lot of fun during the concert as the boys get down on the stage and mingled with the fans. Another success for BIGBANG.