JEJU TRIP AND JIYONG'S CONFUSED MIND

Me and my Dragon

 CHAPTER 71:

 
 
We were in the dressing room preparing for the concert, Jiyong is energized and excited for later. He’s going to be in his favorite battlefield later. He’s always like this in every concert, this guy doesn’t know how to get tired. I’m sitting in his lap when Bae enters the room. I leap and run to hug Bae.
 
 
CHELLE: “Youngbae! I miss you! Sorry I didn’t wait for you last night.” I said and give him a kiss in his cheeks.
BAE: “Man what happen to your girl? She’s so sweet and clingy. You want me to buy you something Chelle?”
CHELLE: “No! I just miss you and because I love you!”
 
 
I gave him another kiss on his cheeks before I went back to Jiyong. Bae just shake his head while sitting beside Jiyong.
 
 
BAE: “It’s good to see you in that kind of mood Chelle.”
CHELLE: “I’m always in a good mood Bae and oh baby look Bae is blushing.”
GD: “He’s not used in getting a kiss from a girl. Baby. You know Bae dated before but he never been in a relationship.”
CHELLE: “What? Are you kidding me? That good looking and oh so hot guy didn’t have a girlfriend? Ever?”
GD: “Nope!” He said while shaking his head.
BAE: “Aish! You two stop talking about me. The concert is about to start. Focus!” He said and walk in front of the mirror to check himself.
 
 
I giggled as I watched him, it’s a rare chance to see Dong Youngbae blush.
 
 
GD: “Enough baby! You're embarrassing Bae.”
CHELLE: “Fine! Let’s go, time for you to get ready.”
 
 
I stand and get his leather jacket beside Bae. I tip toed and stole a kiss on his cheeks again then run to Jiyong while giggling. Everyone laugh to Bae’s reaction, his like a ripe tomato in front of the mirror. I put on the jacket to Jiyong while smiling. GD pinches my nose and snake his arms around my waist.
 
 
GD: “What’s with that playful smile again Mrs. Gdragon?”
CHELLE: “Nothing baby! I just like all your costumes in this world tour. Can I have the Michigo jersey after the concert?”
GD: “Of course,baby. You can have it. I know and I know why!” He said and winked at me.
 
 
My brow furrow what does he mean? I’m in a deep thought when I heard the director calling GD.
 
 
GD: “Time to go baby, stay here with Bae, give me my good luck hug and kiss.”
 
 
I kiss and hug him then I hand him his shades. I walk him to the door and wave at him before he went to his lift. A wide smile plastered on my lips as I turn to look Bae.
 
 
BAE: “I know that look. Don’t you dare bite my cheeks Chelle. I’m not maknae.”
 
 
I laugh out loud as I sit in the couch beside him.
 
 
CHELLE: “Relax Bae! I’m not doing anything. Chill!”
 
 
I sit on the couch, rest my feet on the table and grab my phone to get online. Bae is taking pictures beside me and posted it in his IG account. We were talking about their fan meet when someone enters the room. I lift my head but didn’t bother to move my feet on the table as I play with my swivel chair.
 
 
BAE: “What are you doing here Kiko?”
KIKO: “Where’s Jiyong?”
CHELLE: “Hi Kiko! Jiyong is already in his lift. Go to your seat, you might miss the opening.” I said and smile sweetly at her.
 
 
She just turns her back to us and walks straight out of the door. I and Bae look at each other and smile, then my phone vibrates, it’s from my boyfriend, telling me he was with my mom in the mall. He takes my mom out to go shopping, mom is so lucky! My boyfriend never takes me for a shopping. I type a quick message and then decided to read my conversation with Gian last night. My mouth hang open when I read the conversation Jiyong and Tabi, they’re both using my phone and Gian’s phone. Oh my god! Now I know that wink. Jiyong read the conversation and he… omg! He read the kissing and the part. Jeez! Good thing I’m staying here in the dressing room. I hope he won’t mention it later.
 
 
It’s time for Bae’s appearance, I keep asking him if I can bite his cheeks but he just glare at me and shake his head. Well, I’m just annoying him.
 
 
CHELLE: “Just one bite please.”
BAE: “No! omo one more word from your mouth and I’ll take out my nerf and shoot you.”
 
 
Hahahahahaha Bae is so cute. He checks his image in the mirror for the last time and off he goes to rock Saitama with my baby boy. I’ll bite his cheeks later I know he won’t get mad at me. As expected the concert is phenomenal, everyone is jumping and screaming.
 
 
The next day the 3 of us went back to Seoul, I miss everyone especially my mom I wonder what my boyfriend bought for her. I stare at the window then I remember something important.  Jiyong is busy reading a magazine while Bae is sleeping across us.
 
 
CHELLE: “Baby, why are you reading my text messages? You even exchange text messages with Tabi.”
GD: “Baby, why are you talking about hyung’s junjun? And for your information I just reply his text message.”
CHELLE: “It’s a girl thing baby.”
GD: “I don’t care baby. You and Gian are the most erted girls I’ve ever known.”
CHELLE: “She started it.”
GD: “I don’t care who started it baby, just don’t talk about junjun okay? I love you.”
CHELLE: “Fine! I love you too.”
GD: “Why don’t you take a nap baby?”
CHELLE: “I don’t like! Let’s swap phones.”
GD: “No! We both have the same unit and application, so no need to swap our phones.”
CHELLE: “But we always do that.”
GD: “I said no that’s final baby.”
CHELLE: “If you don’t want to swap phones with me uhmmmm. Can we go to Jeju Island instead? I like to take mom there before she went back to Manila.”
GD: “Sounds fun, okay let’s go to Jeju.”
 
 
After a couple of hours we arrive at Jeju Island. Everyone is in good mood, Manager Lee reserved us the private house were the boys practice their ninja moves when they follow me and Gian, I can’t forget this place this is the Island where I met my one and only Jung Ji hoon!
 
 
The house is beautiful! 2 floors, 3 bedrooms, spacious kitchen and living room. Elegant dining room and a deck, where you can have a small party and barbeque and the view is breathtaking, I really love this place.
 
 
BAE: “Yah Retchel! Are you going to stand there forever? Why won’t you help us with these groceries?”
CHELLE: “Arasso! Can I bite your cheeks now?”
BAE: “NO!
RI: “Mom, are you going to cook something for our dinner?”
MOM: “Of course yes! What do you like?”
DAE: “Anything!”
MOM: “Okay! Just go to the deck with Jiyong Tabi and Gian. I’ll just cook dinner for all of us.”
RI: “Mom. Let me help you.”
MOM: “its fine just enjoy this vacation with them.”
 
 
Jiyong, Tabi and Gian are sitting in the far end corner of the deck while teasing at each other. I went straight to them and hug Jiyong so tight while Bae and Dae are busy putting boss’s clothes to PP.
 
 
RI: “Aish! What are you doing to my daughter?” I heard him whine but Bae and Dae just ignore him.
 
 
I’m still hugging Jiyong from the side when I feel his phone vibrates, he stands up and pull out his phone, after glancing at the screen he excuse himself before answering the call.
 
 
T.O.P:”How are you ert?”
CHELLE: “Can I bite your cheeks Tabi?” I smile sweetly at him and bat my lashes.
T.O.P: “Creepy!”
CHELLE: “Please can I bite your cheeks?” Gian, can I bite him?”
GIAN: Hell no! Want to die now Retchel?”
CHELLE: “Please...” I whine.
T.O.P: “My commander says NO! Sorry y.”
GIAN: “Bite your boyfriend’s cheeks instead.”
T.O.P: “Yah you 3.” He shouts, grabbing the attention of Bae, Dae and Ri. “Don’t go near Chelle, she will bite your cheeks.” He said while sticking his tongue to me. “I forgot my phone inside, I’ll get it first hon.” He stands, kiss Gian’s temple and went inside to get his phone.
 
 
 
========================================================================================
 
T.O.P’S POV
 
 
I went inside to our room to hunt for my phone. When I enter the room I heard Jiyong talking to someone inside the bathroom, that’s weird! Who might be his caller that he needs to take the call away from us, from Chelle? I shrugged my shoulders and continue to look for my phone. Maybe a very important call and he can’t be disturbed. I was about to leave the room but something is pushing me to stay. Jiyong left the bathroom door slightly open so I accidentally over heard everything.
 
 
GD: “Yes honey, don’t worry we’ll see each other very soon…. Of course! We’ll do it again….. it’s fun doing it with you… your ideas it’s so thrilling and exciting…. Give me some time honey, I need to stay away from Chelle’s attention. She’s so clingy lately…..don’t worry I’ll make a way to see you…. Anyway you have my credit card, go and take a shopping and buy everything you need….. I have to go now… Stay in my house as long as you want okay?! Bye honey.”
 
 
My mouth hang open as I sit on the bed, is Jiyong cheating on Chelle? Who the hell is honey? Where did he meet her? I don’t know what to do, should I say this to Chelle? Jiyong and I need to talk. I won’t let him hurt Chelle again. She’s been very honest with him, she can run away with Ilwoo before but she still chooses Jiyong. If Chelle finds out about this, it will break her heart, she is a dear friend to Gian and a good friend of ours. What’s wrong with Jiyong? I sit in the bed facing the bathroom to wait for Jiyong, what I heard is enough to confront him. When the door opens and Jiyong saw me he looks like he has seen a ghost.
 
 
GD: “Hyung...”
 
 
I didn’t even bother to answer him. I stand while shaking my head. I’m so disappointed, I walk out of the room and return to the deck. When I pass on the two girls, I glanced at Chelle, her laugh echoed in the whole deck. She’s been like this since they arrived from Saitama. Gian look at me and I know she’s going to ask me why. She knows me and I can’t hide anything from her. Will I tell her that my friend is cheating her friend? It will hurt her also and I don’t want Gian to get hurt by anyone, I can’t afford to see her cry. I just give Gian a smile, assuring her I’m okay. I lift my hand holding a cigarette and she just nod and smile back at me. I went on the other side of the deck and lit my cigarette.
 
 
As expected Jiyong is standing beside me while I’m lighting my cigarette, both of us is facing the sea and I’m trying my very best not to shout and scold Jiyong to death. I want to grab a rock and pound it to his skull so that he can have his senses back.
 
 
GD: “Hyung… You heard everything?”
T.O.P: “Yes! What are you thinking Jiyong? Is Chelle not enough for you?”
GD: “Hyung, I can’t tell you what’s my relationship with honey.”
T.O.P: “Why not?”
GD: “Sorry I can’t tell you hyung.”
T.O.P; “If Gian is the one who heard you a while ago, I’m sure she will cut your balls off.”
GD: “Hyung, please don’t tell what you heard to anyone.”
T.O.P: “What’s happening to you Jiyong?”
 
 
Before he can even answer both of us turn our heads when we heard the laughter from the two girls.
 
 
GD: “Hyung, I really want to tell you about honey but it’s not the right time. Please, let’s keep it a secret, honey is very important person to me. My entire future is in her hands, don’t worry when everything is settled I’ll let you meet honey. You will like her, I assure you.”
T.O.P: “You’re old enough to know what is right from wrong Jiyong, I don’t want another drama coming from you and Chelle and for your information I don’t need your honey, I have my own and she’s over there.”
GD: “Please hyung I’m begging you.”
 
 
While having a serious conversation with Jiyong, Chelle and Gian keeps laughing from the other side of the deck… Maknae is sitting in front of the girls while scratching his head.
 
 
RI: “What are you laughing at? And please speak in a language I can understand! Wet…. What? YahhhHhhhhh!”
 
 
I thought this vacation is going to be fun but no! We’re just here a few hours ago but Jiyong is giving me a headache and I smell Gian and her friend is being erts again, I left Jiyong standing while in deep thought and walk towards the two ert girls.
 
 
=======================================================================================
 
 
GIAN’S POV 
 
 
“JEJU!!!!!!!” I said as I stretch beside Chelle, this is what we need a vacation…. Wait! Since after the finale concert I’m practically on vacation because of the dinosaur. Anyway, it’s been always a happy memory every time we’re all together. Jiyong is somewhere talking to someone while my Tabi is hunting for his phone, on the other hand Bae and Dae is making Riri’s blood boil because his hyungs is dressing PP with boss’s clothes. Tabi suddenly appear from my vision while holding a stick of cigarette and went straight to the other side of the deck followed by Jiyong. They’re having a conversation behind us when I and Chelle look at each other.
 
 
GIAN&CHELLE: “Laki ng wetpaks nilang dalawa. (Their are huge)” we said in unison and laugh like maniacs.
 
 
Here we go again, our y minds are on the loose.
 
 
GIAN: “We’re really friends, we have the same y minds.”
CHELLE: “Seryoso, tambok ng wetpaks nila. (Seriously, their butts are so big)”
GIAN: “Oo nga eh, dapat yang mga cheeks na yan ang kinakagat mo.(That’s right, that’s the kind of cheeks you should bite.)”
CHELLE: “Baliw! (Crazy!)”
 
 
We both laugh again and all the boys look at us, we just look at each other and laugh our asses off.
 
 
GIAN: “Yung mga GAs na-mimiss na siguro si juanitobels. (I think the GA’s miss junjun)”
CHELLE: “Bakit naman? (Why?)”
GIAN: “Hello lagi siyang nakatago ngayon.” (Hello he's always hidden now a days.)
 
 
We didn’t notice Ri standing in front of us, and then he butted in our conversation.
 
 
RI: “What are you talking about? I can’t relate.”
CHELLE: “Kahit siya parehas na matambok yung cheeks, taas at baba. (Even him, his cheeks and cheeks are so plump.) She’s referring to Ri who’s dumbfounded at the moment.
GIAN; “Oo nga eh masyadong pinagpala, Mr. Pogi pa. (Yup, he’s gifted)”
RI: “Yah! Wait… don’t go anywhere I’ll get my laptop and translate it.”
 
 
We both laugh again and then divert our attention to Tabi and Jiyong. They’re still in a deep conversation and I wonder what they are talking about. Ri went back and sits in front of us while holding his laptop and his seriously going to translate everything we said.
 
 
RI: “What are you laughing at? And please speak in a language I can understand! Wet…. What? YahhhHhhhhh!”
CHELLE: “Don’t mind us my boyfriend.”
RI: “Aish! I can sense something…. Spill it out!”
 
 
Tabi sits beside me while Jiyong didn’t even move a single inch in his spot while Chelle is comforting Riri I garb the chance to talk to Tabi.
 
 
GIAN: “Anything to tell me?”
T.O.P: “None! How about you?”
GIAN: “I have nothing to tell you hon.”
T.O.P: “I smell your y thoughts honey and I might do something about that later” he said while staring at me. That oh so y stare.
GIAN: “I’m counting on it honey.”
T.O.P: “Good! You better be ready hon.” He said in a low and deep y voice.
 
 
“Dinner’s ready, let’s eat I know all of you are hungry.” Chelle’s mom emerges from somewhere.
 
 
 Riri is still whining because of the conversation and because of PP who right now is like boss’s twin. Chelle stands and kiss Riri in the cheeks and went to Jiyong who’s still rooted in his place. I and Tabi walk hand in hand towards the kitchen with Ri whose stomping his feet towards Chelle’s mom.
 
 
========================================================================================
 
 
When mom called us for dinner we all went and gather in the dining room. Mom take the head seat, everyone is excited to eat. These guys really love Filipino foods, we were busy chatting and teasing each other when turn to asked Jiyong.
 
 
MOM: “Where’s your friend Ilwoo, Jiyong?”
 
 
Every one of us stop like were under a spell. Our eyes moves to look at each other then Bae caress the table.
 
 
BAE: “Good thing this table survives with the dragon’s hands.”
MOM: “What did you say Youngbae?”
BAE: “Nothing ajumma, what I mean is this table is well made and every strong.”
MOM: “Ajumma?”
CHELLE: “Bae, mom doesn’t know your language. Call her Tita instead of Ajumma.”’
BAE: “The food taste really good tita. It’s mouth watering.”’
DAE: “Can you stay with us tita?”
MOM: “I can’t Daesung! I have a business left in the Philippines. Ask Chelle to cook for you.”
T.O.P: “You heard that Chelle? Cook for us.”
CHELLE: “No way Dinosaur. I’m a respectable actress of YGE then you just want me to be your cook? In your dreams. Well I can consider if you’ll allow me to bite your cheeks.”
GIAN: “You really want to be dead Retchel? Sorry mom but I’ll kill your daughter.”
MOM: “Gosh stop teasing and killing each other, were in front of God’s grace. Behave children, look at Ri he’s so behave.”
T.O.P: “What? Suengri? Behave? Aigoo! You don’t have any idea tita...”
RI: “Aish! Mom said I’m behaved. Jiyong hyung mom is asking you about Ilwoo.”
GD: "Mom, he’s in vacation right now.”
MOM: “Poor Ilwoo, he’s been working so hard. I hope he’s here I miss him so much.”
 
 
And for the nth time everyone is silent, well can I blame my mom? Everyone is staring at each other when Dae broke the awkwardness in the room.
 
 
DAE: “Let’s drink after our dinner, the weather is nice we can all chill out in the deck.”
RI: “Mom, what do you like to drink? I’ll ask my manager to buy anything you want.”
MOM: “Anything will do sweety.”
 
 
Thank you for Dae he really save the night and good thing Jiyong is still in a good mood! The night went great, we chat for endless hours. My boyfriend is not whining anymore and his in a playful mood.
 
 
MOM: “I’m tired! Let’s all go to sleep now. By the way Chelle and Gian will occupy one room while the boys will occupy the other room.”
GD: “What?”
RI: “Hyung don’t protest, you can’t sleep beside my girlfriend.”
MOM: “PP can stay in my room. No sneaking around okay??”
T.O.P: “I and Gian will just sleep in the couch.”
MOM: “No! I don’t care if you’re leaving under one roof as long as I’m here your sleeping in separate rooms. This applies also to Chelle and GD and that’s final.”
 
 
I heard and see Tabi sigh deeply as he hug Gian, Jiyong just patted Tabi’s back while laughing. I’m so tired to debate with my mom so I say good night to everyone and kiss Jiyong good night the yank Gian away from Tabi’s embrace.
 
 
T.O.P: “Night honey! I and Jiyong will finish this bottle before we go to bed.”
 
 
Gian just nod and follow me to our room. The room is beautiful, surely big enough for the two of us. 2 beds, a couch and a coffee table. Bae, Dae and Ri went to their room to rest, I sigh deeply, I can feel why Tabi whines earlier this is a romantic place, and it’s a perfect place for couples.  Me and Gian just look at each other and shake our heads. I miss my baby already; can I practice my ninja moves later? I will abandon Gian later and sneak to sleep beside Jiyong.
 
 
=======================================================================================
 
DAESUNG’S POV
 
 
After having so much fun bonding in the deck Chelle’s mom told us to rest, the two hyungs are not allowed to sleep beside the two girls. My poor hyungs and the girls. Aigoo! Even a Michael Angelo can’t paint their faces because of dismay. Tita went to her room with PP while the two hyungs decided to stay for a while on the deck. The girls went to their room while giggling. Uhmmm…. I smell something fishy. I, Bae hyung and maknae walk to our room still teasing each other. When we enter the room I notice maknae staring at the bed then grins from ear to ear.
 
 
DAE: “Maknae you look like a joker when you’re grinning like that. Hahahahaha!”
BAE: “Suengri-ah what’s on your naughty mind this time?”
RI: “I’m thinking what if we abandon the two drinkers, let’s sleep in the girls’ bedroom and leave only the bed here.”
DAE: “I like the idea but I don’t want to get hit by the dinosaur or the dragon. Aigoo! Maknae I’m sure it’s more painful than the kamehami wave of san gouku.”
RI: “Don’t worry I can save you. We can run to mom’s room. Kekekeke!  We can be save by Darna.” He continues
DAE: “Darna?”
RI: “Chelle’s mom! She’s the one who will save us from the hyungs. She’s our hero. Philippines hero is Darna, remember?”
BAE: “Okay! Let’s go! Get the mattress and pillows to the girls’ room. Let’s go Daesung-ah, Ri can handle everything.”
RI: “Hyung help me! These mattresses are so heavy and there are so many pillows.”
BAE: “Maknae, tita said you’re behaved.”
DAE: “Hyung’s right. You’re a behave person.”
 
 
I and Bae hyung left maknae in the room while whining, we went to the girls’ room and found Chelle reading in her bed and Gian on her ipad.
 
 
DAE: “Hi! Good thing you’re both awake.”
GIAN: “What are two doing here? You wanted Chelle’s mom to erupt?”
BAE: “Don’t worry, maknae made sure that tita is sleeping before we went here.”
CHELLE: “So what are you doing here?”
 
 
Then on cue, maknae enters the room while dragging two huge mattresses then left again and when he returns his holding five pillows.
 
 
RI: “Whoooooo! I’m tired.” He suddenly plunged himself to the mattress.
CHELLE: “Where will Jiyong and Tabi sleep if the mattresses and pillows are all here?”
RI: “They can figure out a way where to sleep, don’t worry.”
DAE: “That’s right don’t worry about them.”
 
 
Sleeping in the girls room is a genius idea, thank god maknae thought of it. Did I mention that while we’re talking we are all whispering, we don’t want to wake Chelle’s mom, she might kick our butts out of the girls’ room.
 
 
BAE: “Let’s take a picture then I’ll post it to my IG account.”
 
 
We take hundreds and hundreds of pictures, maknae wants every picture to be perfect and it was tiring smiling and posing every time the camera flashes.
 
 
DAE: “Aigoo! I’m dog tired, can we sleep now?”
 
 
Everyone just nod, I kiss the both girls in their cheeks and tell them good night. I, Bae hyung and maknae sleep in the mattress then unexpected thing happens. Chelle leap out of her bed and bite maknae’s cheeks, poor thing he can’t shout because Chelle’s mom might woke up. What’s up with Chelle? She’s so playful…..
 
I glanced at my phone and it’s almost 4 in the morning but Jiyong and T.O.P hyung is still in the deck, I wonder what are they talking about. Well, I can ask the dinosaur later, I’m tired, I let my eyes close and drift to dreamland, I hope I will see my special girl in my dreams.
 
 
=========================================================================================
 
GD’S POV
 
 
 
What? No cuddling before sleeping, seriously mom? I want to stomp my feet and free fall from the deck but I can’t protest, how can I say to my girlfriend’s mom that I want to cuddle her daughter before going to sleep? Can I do that? For sure if umma finds out she will chain me and toss me to the sea.
 
 
While everyone is in their respected rooms I and hyung stayed in the deck while consuming the last bottle of brandy. I hope he doesn’t open up the topic about honey again, I can’t lie to him anymore I might tell him the truth and I really want to protect honey as I’ve said earlier she’s very important to me and I adore her to death.
 
 
GD: “Hyung, what do you think those girls are talking about earlier? I’m curious about that wet something.”
T.O.P: “I think they have their own terms or vocabulary and for sure it’s connected to that junjun thing.”
GD: “Those girls are so out of this planet.”
T.O.P: “Well even though there from different planet they are special to us, who would have thought were going to fall in love with those crazy girls.”
GD: “That’s much unexpected and what are weirder is their friends.”
T.O.P: “Anyway Jiyong I’m telling you and reminding again don’t do anything stupid to hurt Chelle.”
GD: “I will hyung, honey is so dear and special to me.”
T.O.P: “Like how dear and special Ilwoo to Chelle?”
 
 
I really don’t care about Ilwoo, good thing he’s having a vacation in a place I don’t know where. I hate him so much! I think that’s the statement of the year! I and hyung were both silent while finish the brandy, this is what I don’t like to happen that’s why I decided to keep out honey from everyone’s radar.
 
 
T.O.P: “Jiyong are you okay?”
GD: “Yes! I’m fine hyung, let’s finish this brandy and go to bed.”
 
 
While walking towards our bedroom my mind is somewhere else, somewhere where honey is. She is my oasis and if I can worship her I will do that in a heartbeat, I smile and shake my head can I really worship her? And my answer is YES!
 
 
T.O.P: “Yah what are you thinking? I’ll check on Gian first before going to our room, want to come with me?”
 
 
I shake my head and went straight to our room but before I can even hold the door knob I heard hyung said.
 
 
T.O.P: “What the hell?”
 
 
I walk towards the girls’ room and found Bae, Dae and Ri sleeping on the floor while the two girls sleep in their own beds. Hyung slightly kick the 3 boys and then lie beside Gian, I close the door and went to our room to sleep but to my surprise all the mattress and pillows are gone so I don’t have any choice but to sleep beside Chelle but before I went outside I check my phone and found 2 messages from honey, I know it’s too damn late but I call her and talk to her for a while. Flood of relieve washes me when I found out that she’s still staying in my house, before I go to Osaka I have to see her so I need some good old ninja moves.
 
 
When I went back to the other room, Chelle is still asleep while TOP hyung is waking Gian like there’s no tomorrow.
 
 
GD: “There are no mattress and pillows in our room hyung so I have no choice but to sleep here.”
T.O.P: “Blame those retards whose sleeping peacefully right now.”
 
 
When I lay beside Chelle she suddenly open her eyes and smile at me.
 
 
GD: “Sorry for waking you up, go back to sleep.” I give her a tight smile then turn my back at her.
 
 
T.O.P hyung and Gian are cuddling each other when Chelle turn to their side.
 
 
T.O.P: “What are you looking at ert? You want me to cuddle you?”
CHELLE: “No thank you, I have my baby beside me.”
T.O.P: “Aish! You’re such a liar.”
CHELLE: “No I’m not!”
T.O.P: “Here… Catch…”
 
 
When I glanced at them I saw hyung takes off his shirt and threw it to Chelle and landed it straight to her face.
 
 
T.O.P: “You can cuddle my shirt all you want ert.”
CHELLE: “Yah! How dare you throw your shirt at me? Show some respect, I’m older than you.”
T.O.P: “Yada! Yada! Yada! Honey, your friend is combusting on flames. Hahahahaha!”
RI: “Yah!” He shouts. “Can’t you see I’m sleeping?”
GIAN: “Lower your voice Chelle’s mom might hear you.”
GD: “Put the mattress back, I want to sleep.” I stand and was about to drag maknae but he cling to Bae like a vein.
 
 
I lie again beside Chelle and stare at the ceiling without glancing at her, I know she’s wondering why I’m acting like this. I can’t sleep especially now hyung finds out about honey. I stare at the ceiling for eternity. Chelle doze off beside me, her back is facing me. I know T.O.P hyung and Gian are still awake, their talking about something but I can’t hear them. I look at them and even though it’s still dark I feel they’re both contented and happy with each other, as if their relationship is in another new level while on the other hand I feel the opposite way. I stand and left the room without glancing to anyone, I went to the deck and watch the sunrise, do honey also watching the sunrise now? Does she feel what I’m feeling right now?
 
 
========================================================================================
 
 
After the 3 set the mattress on the floor we decided to sleep, Dae kiss mine and Gian’s cheeks before he went to lay between Ri and Bae. Before I turn off the lamp beside me I jump off the bed to bite my boyfriend cheeks. He is so cute, too bad he can’t shout or else they are going to be kicked out of the room. I went back to my bed and hug my pillow. I miss my baby! I can’t sleep without him by my side. Are they still drinking on the deck? I sigh and try to sleep then I remember mom mentioning Ilwoo, my mind drifts back on the picture I saw before I went to Japan. He’s not wearing the ring but why? He always wears it whenever he go and whatever he do. Where’s his ring?
 
 
Is he going to quit WGM? No! He can’t do that to me! He will not do it! My mind kept thinking about the ring and his ring when I fell asleep.
 
 
I jerk awake when the bed shifts because of someone’s weight. When I open my eyes I found Jiyong lying down beside me. I waited for him to hug me but he never did, to my dismay I turn my back and face the dinosaur and Gian. I pout when I saw Tabi cuddling Gian, I want to cuddle Jiyong! I said to myself and got shocked when Tabi’s shirt landed on my face.
 
 
He starts teasing me ert again. I was hoping for Jiyong to defend me but he’s sill didn’t move in the bed. Ri shouts when we woke him up when I start arguing with the dinosaur. To my surprise Jiyong stand and left the room. What the hell? I followed him and found him lying on the bench in the deck.
 
 
CHELLE: “Something wrong baby? You’re so quiet and distant.” I said and sit on the bench.
GD: “Nothing baby! I’m just tired.”
CHELLE: “Are you sure?”
GD: “Yup! You don’t like the smell of alcohol that’s why I didn’t hug and kiss you.”
 
 
I just nod and turn to face the sea while hugging my knees. I felt GD’s arms on my waist pulling me closer to him, he give me a hug and lean my head on his chest while caressing my back.
 
 
GD: “Hey don’t over think about it. I’m fine! Everything’s fine baby.” He said and lifts my face to kiss my lips. “Let’s watch the sunrise!”
 
 
I hug him tighter and felt his lips giving me a kiss on my hair. Jiyong, I know there’s something wrong, I can feel it. I know you’re not telling me everything. What it is baby? I’m willing to listen. I sigh and give his chest soft kisses. Whatever it is I trust you with all my heart. I’ll wait till your ready. I move closer when the sun starts to light the whole world. I love you baby and I know you’ll not going to hurt me. You promise me, I will give everything when we go to Paris. I promise!