BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR - MANILA (PART 2)

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 10:

 
 
 
When I follow Gian's fingers I saw Mr.Kang; Papa YG assigned to be my manager.
 
Uh oh! I'm not ready yet. Not here. Not right now. 
 
Mr.Kang called me and asked me to follow him outside. 
 
"Mr.Yang called and he wants you to appear today's concert. It's an order and as YG trainee you should follow orders." He said as he looks at me from head to toe.
 
We met a couple times before. During the contract signing, during my training period and whenever Mr.Yang sends me my allowance.
 
"But not with that dress. You know that YG has a reputation when it comes to fashion." 
 
Whaaaaat? What's wrong with my outfit. I'm wearing my jeans and tank top and my fave chucks. It's the most comfortable outfit for watching concerts. 
 
"But I don't have something to wear. I'm not prepared."
 
"He send a dress and a shoes as a welcome gift. You can wear them." He said as we followed him down stairs.
 
"Uhm Mr.Kang its better if you go first. That way people couldn't notice us going in the back stage. I don't want to caught their attention."
 
"Yah your right! Its better thats way. Uhm before I forgot, you have to appear in the concert without letting them know your a trainee. Its not the time yet." Mr.Kang said as he walks towards the backstage passing the crowd.
 
"OMG! OMG! OMG! As in OHMAYGAWD I'm gonna see TOP face to face. Gosh! I need air. I need jeju air. Just thinking to meet him face to face makes me blush." Gian said excitedly while giggling.
 
We head towards the backstage while the boys performing. PERFECT! They wont notice me when we pass to the main stage to the back stage. Gian left in the VIP seat provided to us by the staff.
 
I found Mr.Kang holding a box. We we're inside a small room away from the boys dressing room. 
 
"Here, you can wear this. Mr.Yang send this as a welcome gift for you." He hand the box on me while instructing the stylist to fixed my hair and put on my make up.
 
I found a black lace mini dress and a pair of a red Christian Louboutin stilettos.  
 
Whoa! The lace dress is too reveling. It's to short that it exposes my legs and it reveals my back. And the shoes, am I be able to walk with this,  it's a killer heels.
 
"I need a cake. The PHVIPs are planning a Happy Birthday TOP mission. That way they wont be surprise if I appear on the stage. The cake would be the perfect excuse for me." I said to my manager.
 
The staffs already provided a cake for TOPs birthday. The boys are now thanking their fans for their support before doing the encore. It' my cue to enter the stage. I took a deep breath,calm myself, close my eyes to pray. Ready!
 
"Today I'm sad because I wanted to see a friend on my birthday but she didn't answers our calls since we arrived here. And I...."
 
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Come on VIPs sing with me. Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Tabi. Happy birthday to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. TEE OH PEEH! SURPRISE! I brought your cake that's why I'm late! Sorry." I enteruped TOP speech, walk carefully and confidently not to trip and enter the stage bringing the cake in the trolley with me.
 
When I enter the stage Seung Ri runs towards me the moment he saw me while shouting "NOONA! It's NOONA!" He was really happy to see me base on his reaction. I really fond of this guy. He's the bother I never had.
 
I walk towards TOP to guide him to his cake. But the boys gave me a group hug. They we're happy and excited to see me.
 
"Why see us only now Chelle? We wanted to see you since the day we arrived. Anyway, your here and we're very glad to see you." YB said after hugging me.
 
"Because I wanted to surprise you guys. I'm also happy to see you." I said to YB as I look to GDs direction. He got a red mark on his forehead. Was that a lump? Where did he get that? I wanted to go to touch his face and caress his forehead. But I refuse to. Not here. Not in front of these people. 
 
Was it me or I'm just also excited to see him. I saw an excitement and admiration in his eyes the moment I entered the stage. I blushed and felt uneasy when GD stared at me.
 
"Do you still remember her guys?" YB ask the audience and everyone answered YES.
 
Then the screen start playing the Blue and Badboy video.