DINNER AT THE VILLA

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 89:

 

 

ILWOO's POV
 
 
After watching the concert, all of us went to TOP's villa for a dinner. Chelle's in a good mood since we went to Japan. Last night and today she keeps on smiling and laughing because of Seungri. Thanks to that man. 
 
Both of us greet Mr. and Mrs. Choi. They welcome us and guided us to the living room. The Bigbang boys are all at home in the villa. TOP, Gian, Youngbae and Daesung went to help Mrs. Choi in the kitchen prepare the dinner. Gian emerges from the kitchen holding some finger foods for appetizer.
 
"Dinner's really in a minute." She said as she place the plate on the center table.
 
I notice Chelle became quite beside me. She keeps on sighing.
 
"You okay, yeobo?" I noticed Chelle shifts mood the moment we enter the house.
 
"Yup! I'm just nervous. This is TOP's house. And his parents are here. What if he teases me? I can't back." She whispers and glance to Minho. "I'm sure, him and Minho will celebrate tonight." She pouts.
 
I laugh and pinch her nose. 
 
"It's okay, I'm right here. And Dr. Handsome too. Lets just enjoy the dinner okay?"
 
"Promise me you won't leave me alone." She smiles. "I like his villa. It's beautiful."
 
"I agree. I suddenly miss your castle in Jeju." I replied.
 
"Yah! Retchel! I didn't know you're really a girl until I saw the pictures." Minho said. Pictures? 
 
"What pictures?" Chelle ask with a confused face.
 
"Well, your magazine is already out in Japan, sweetie. I brought copies for them." Matthew butted in.
 
And on cue, both me and Chelle turn into a human ripe tomato. The teasing begun. All Chelle do is pouts and frown. She keeps burying her face at my back while playfully hitting my arms. 
 
"Yeobo, stop them please." She whines and hit Minho with the throw pillow. 
 
"Stop, guys! You're embarrassing her. And Matthew please?" I said while smiling then turn to her. "I'll use the restroom firts." She shake her head. "Matthew's here, don't worry." I turn to Matt after I give her a kiss on the cheeks.
 
I left her in the couch and ask Gian where the restroom is. After using the washroom I found GD and Chelle in the living room together. Where the hell is everyone? And Matthew, I ask him to look after Chelle. Where did he go? 
 
I look in the living room once again. The two looks awkward with each other. I want to drag GD away from her but stop myself. That guy and his girl hurt Chelle in L.A. again. Mrs. Choi pass the living room and say something to the two. 
 
I calm myself and walk towards the living room. Chelle smiles at me when I sit beside her. GD is busy with his phone but I don't care. Chelle leans her head on my shoulder when my phone suddenly rings. 
 
"Atty. Waltz is calling." I said.
 
"It's okay, yeobo. I'll wait for you here. Take the call. Maybe it's important." She smiles.
 
I excuse myself and went to the villa's garden and stay where I can still see Chelle.
 
"Yes, Atty. Waltz!" I answer the call.
 
"Ilwoo we already have the suspect. Remember the envelop I gave you in Osaka? It's the owners car registration. My staff saw the owner in Tokyo."
 
"Proceed to the plan. Update me every now and then." I said but never leaves my eyes on the ex couples in the living room. "I'll check the envelop later. Thank you, Atty. Waltz."
 
I walk towards the bench and sit as I watch the two talk to each other. I shake my head as I remember calling to check on her while she's still in L.A. 
 
"Yeobo!" She said the moment she answers my call. 
 
My brow furrows. There's something in her voice.
 
"How are you? How's L.A.? Gian said you did well." I heard her cleared her throut and sigh. I knew it. There's something wrong with her.
 
"Great!" She's trying to make her voice cheerful. "How about you? How's work? Did you eat on time?" 
 
"Of course! I don't want you to get mad at me. Any ways, I know your tired. Rest now and drink your meds first, okay? I'll see you tomorrow." 
 
I dialed Paul's number when we hang up. I ask the YGE to include Paul and Grayson in her security so I can have someone to call to check on her since she's not using my plane. After a couple of ring, Paul picks up.
 
"Paul, what happen? Chelle seems not in a good condition. She's crying." 
 
Paul tell me everything happened. Damn you, GD! How many times do you have to hurt her? How dare you hurt her again when you and Kiko are the reason why she have amnesia. 
 
"Paul, I'm here in New York. I'll met you later. Watch her." I hang up and take my things and went to the airport.
 
When Chelle went to L.A for the KCon, I left Seoul the same day. Appa asks me to do some errands in New York. I ask for some help and use my connections to get a poster and album signed by Justin Timberlake. She keeps on wishing to get a sign from him and give it to Seungri. I'm so excited to surprise her but washes it all the way when I heard her crying.
 
I received a message from Grayson the moment my plane landed in L.A. I found her sitting on the corner staring nowhere when I arrived in the restaurant. The two security bows at me. 
 
"Hi!" I kiss her cheeks. 
 
"Yeobo!" She's surprise to see me. Her swollen eyes shows it. "I thought you're in Seoul. When did you arrived."
 
"I'm in New York since yesterday. I'm here to surprise and see you." I hold her hand and give it a gentle squeeze.
 
She smile sweetly and hug me. She didnt say anything and just stay in my arms.
 
"Lets eat. I'm hungry. I have a surprise for you."
 
"Aist! You never fail to amaze me. That's why I love you!" She loves me? Did I heard it right? Did she just said she loves me? Me or me giving her surprises? Whatever Ilwoo. She said she loves you. SHE LOVES YOU.
 
We eat and head to her hotel after and believe me I almost near of getting deaf because of her squels. Good thing the rooms here are all sound proof, if not we probably kick out of the hotel. 
 
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuuuuu!" She said while showering me with kisses all over my face.
 
Early morning of the following day, Mr. Kang went to her room to check on her but she's in the bathroom.
 
"Ilwoo, what a surprise?" Mr. Kang greeted me.
 
"Well!" I smile. "Uhmmm, I'm here to fetch her. Is that okay?"
 
"Of course! I'll make a call to adjust her flight. I'll go now. Good to see, Ilwoo."
 
Chelle emerges from the bathroom and she's good to go. We'll go shopping first before leaving. She just nod and smile when I told her that she's going to ride on our plane.
 
"Much better!" She said.
 
A tap on my shoulder pulled me to the present. I look up and found Gian standing beside me. She looks at me and glace to the direction I'm looking at.
 
"Come inside. It's cold here." I smile and nod as I follow her inside the house.
 
I look at GD when I pass in front of him and sit beside Chelle. I saw him staring at Chelle every now and then. He's watching every move Chelle make while yeobo is busy with her phone. She clings in my arms and rest her chin in my shoulder.
 
"What took you so long, yeobo?" 
 
I tuck her hair in her ears and smile. 
 
"Atty. Waltz just give me an update about the accident." I saw GD look in our direction on the corner of my eyes.
 
"I see! Any ways, where are the pictures? Unnie already sends the copy to you, right?" 
 
"I don't know where did I put the envelop. I'm also looking for it." Minho and Seungri emerges from the kitchen calling us that dinner is already ready. 
 
Oh God! Chelle and I look at each other, probably thinking the same thing. One of this two has the pictures. Lee Minho and Lee Seungri, you Lee brothers better hide carefully. I smile when I think of something I will do to the two Lee's.
 
The dinner went well. We all went for the a drink in the villa's mini bar. The tension between me and GD lessen as we bond with the whole group. But when we heard a phone ringing, all of us looked at each other. Chelle's voice echoed in the while place when she's not saying even a single word beside me. We all got shocked for a moment. Seungri answers the phone making me get my senses back. I grab Chelle's hand and we both went to the balcony to watch Seoul at night and the Han River. The confused face of her was replaced with amaze sight if the view. Thank God! The bastard's really engaged. Good thing for me and Chelle. I guess I have to plan my proposal to her and talk to my family about my plan. Everyone deserves to be happy and Chelle is one of them.
 
==============================================
 
Finally, the collaborating of me and Yuu has been finalized. Recording will start 2nd week of September. This is going to be a big step in my career. I'm starting to have a name not only here in Korea but all over the world. I can't believe a lot of people know me when I went to host KCon in L.A. From left and right endorsement and guesting's to a very successfull WGM, what more can I asked for? And the WGM production confirm that we will be shooting our final episode in Paris. I'm going to Paris again and I'm so excited. And today I'm packing our things going back to Seoul. I'm going to perform in G-Dragon's One of a Kind World Tour Finale.
 
"Chelle!" Mr. Kang called. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"
 
I smile to him and went to the living room of our suite. Ilwoo is sitting on the single couch reading newspaper.
 
"Jiyong pulled you out of his guest list." Oh really? "Mr. Lee called me this morning to inform me about the changes. I'm sorry." He bow.
 
"Don't be Mr. Kang." I look at Ilwoo and give him a smile. "It's fine with me. He has all right to pulled me out. It's his concert after all. I'm all good at it."
 
"We can stay in Japan if you like." He said.
 
"No! I promise Seungri that I'm going to watch his performance. Don't worry Mr. Kang." I gave him an assuring smile.
 
I went to my room and continue packing when Mr. Kang left. Ilwoo appears beside me give me a hug.
 
"Hey, I'm okay." I turn and cupped his face with my both hands. "But I'll be much better if you take me out for a shopping." He smiles and give me a peck on my lips.
 
I'm so thankful for having this guy in my life. If it wasn't for him, I don't know what will happen to me. He's my angel and my hero. My bestfriend and my yeobo. I'm lucky and blessed to have him in my life and I will do everything make him happy.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Seungri, its okay! Perform in his concert." Seungri keeps on whining when he knew that I'm not part of the concert. He's like a kid throwing tantrums. "Besides me, Ilwoo, Minho and Matt are going to watch the concert." He's eyes glows, thank God!
 
"Promise?" Why is he so cute?
 
"Yes! Here!" I hand him the CD and the poster. "Do the Gwiyomi for me in return." He kiss me all over my face and give me a big bear hug. See, I told you he loves Justin Timberlake.
 
Seungri do what he has told. He's the cutest guy who do the Gwiyomi ever. I can't hide my smile and I can't stop myself from giggling while watching him. I suddenly wants to bite his cheeks while watching him.
 
We both watch the 2 days concert. It's sad that I wasn't able to perform on the stage but its worth it. It was fun. The performers are great. I guess that's what YGE artists are. Being good, or should I say perfect in their own field.
 
After the concert, we all head to TOP's villa for a dinner. So this is the Dino's lair, it's beautiful. I love the location. He has the over looking of Han River. This bingu knows where to select a good place for a house.
 
TOP, Gian, Youngbae and Daesung went to the kitchen to help Mrs. Choi prepare the dinner while the rest of us left on the living room. Minho starts to tease me about the magazine. And to make it worst, my handsome doctor even brought copies for all of them. I'm so dead! 
 
This is what I'm talking about Ilwoo. I can't fight back to them especially if TOP bully's me. This is his home and his parents lives here. How can I fight back? He got a back up and it's his territory. Aish! This is going to be a very long night for me.
 
Ilwoo needs to used the restroom so I don't have a choice but to face these retards all by myself. When they got bored teasing me, Seungri and Youngbae takes Minho and Matthew roam around the house leaving me and G-Dragon alone in the living room. Seriously? Of all people why do I have to be left alone with this guy. 
 
Ilwoo came back but excuse himself again when Atty. Waltz called. I never felt really awkward before. I take my phone out of my purse and start playing cut the rope. 
 
"Jiyong, why you two not talking? Entertain my guest, Jiyong." Mrs. Choi said when she passes in the living room. "Sorry about that,Chelle. Jiyong gets shy specially in front of a beautiful lady like you. Jiyong, my guest." She smiles to us and leave.
 
Me and G-Dragon look at each other and give a tight smile to one another. I bow and continue to play in my phone. This is really awkward. What's happening to me? I wish the boys returns. 
 
"Uhmmm!" He starts. "Chelle, I'm sorry about what happened to L.A. What Kiko did was not appropriate." He said while looking in my eyes.
 
"No worries. It's fine with me. I'm not the type who mess with other people's business unless it has something to do with me." I give him a tight smile. "Any ways great concert."
 
"Thank you! Thanks for watching."
 
"I promise Seungri I'll watch the show." I pause and look at him. "I heard you're engaged. Congratulations!" 
 
He smile at me. Why does this guy always stare in my eyes? What's with him? I shrugged my shoulders and busy myself playing on my phone. I felt Ilwoo sit beside me. I cling to his arms and rest my chin in his shoulder.
 
"What took you so long, yeobo?" I asks.
 
"Atty. Waltz just give me an update about the accident." I nod as he tuck my hair behind my ears. "Lets just discuss it later when we go home." I smile and stole a kiss from his cheeks.
 
I ask him about the pictures unnie sends us. The pictures are missing and we both thinking where it might have been placed then Minho and Seungri emerges from the kitchen. Me and Ilwoo give each other a do-you-think-what-I'm-thinking look. He smiles and give me a nod and guided me towards the dining room.
 
The foods looks delicious. My eyes wants to pop out from its sockets. They all look yummy and mouth watering. 
 
"Mrs. Choi did you use some shrimp?" I ask as I look every dish in the table.
 
"Yup! How did you know? This and this have shrimps. It's delicious. Taste it."
 
"Hmmm yeobo, I mean Ilwoo is allergic to shrimps that's way I'm asking." 
 
"You're one lucky guy Ilwoo-sshi!" Mr. Choi butted in.
 
Ilwoo smile and nod. I wink at him when he turn to me. He shake his head as I starts putting food on his plate.
 
The dinner went well. The food Mrs. Choi prepare are all delicious. I can't help myself, I ate a lot. I'm sure Hwangsabbu oppa will scold me for these. 
 
The whole group decided to have a drink in the villa's bar, all of a sudden I heard a very familiar voice.
 
"Baby, someone is calling! Baby, pick up your phone!" Oh it's G-Dragons phone ringing.
 
I notice everyone look at me and GD. I look at them with confused face. Seungri grab the phone from GD's hands who doesn't even move a single muscle. Maybe shocked and surprised like me. 
 
"Is this Ashey? Jiyong's fiancée?" Seungri said. Are they close?
 
Ilwoo grab my hand and excuse to the group and guided me to the balcony.
 
"Look at Han River from here yeobo. It's beautiful right?" He said and cupped my face.
 
I nod and turn to admire the view. I felt Ilwoo's hands on my waist giving me a back hug. I lean to his chest and felt him kiss my head. 
 
"I miss hello kitty, yeobo. Can we visit her?" I face him and snake my arms in his neck.
 
Ilwoo lean his forehead to mine and smile. 
 
"Sure! Will visit her this weekend." 
 
To my delight I hug him but he hug me back more tightly. I feel so secure and safe in his arms. I feel fine. I feel okay. His loving and gentle hugs are like doze of medicine for me. One touch from him and all of my pain washes away.
 
===============================================
 
G-DRAGON's POV
 
 
FLASHBACK:
 
YG: "Why did you remove Chelle from your concert guest?" Sanjangnim asks. I'm in his office talking about the upcoming OOAK Finale.
GD: "I heard from Manager Kang that she's busy in her upcoming collaboration with a Japanese singer."
YG: "So?"
GD: "I want her to focus on that, so I decided to pull her out." I said.
YG: "You have a point there, Jiyong. But I think the fans wanted to see the both of you in one stage."
GD: "I know hyung-nim but I want her to give all her attention to that project. It's a big step for her career."
YG: "Is that the only reason, Jiyong?"
GD: "Believe me hyung-nim that's the only reason. What happen to us before ended in a tragic way. I'm more focus on this finale."
YG: "If that's what you think is right I'll support you."
GD: "Thank you hyung-nim and besides I have a comeback to prepare after theme world tour."
YG: "Okay! Just let Manager Lee update me with the details."
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
DAESUNG: "Yah hyun, you can go down now." He said.
GD: "Sorry!" I didn't realized that we arrive at the villa.
 
I'm with Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri in the company van while TOP hyung and Gian brought their own car. When we went inside the villa, hyung's mom and his Appa are talking to Ilwoo, Chelle, Minho and another guy in the living room.
 
SEUNGRI: "Hyung, meet Dr. Matthew Jung. Ilwoo's cousin and Chelle's handsome doctor."
GD: "Nice meeting you." I said as we shake hands.
MATT: "Same here. Great concert, by the way."
GD: "Thank you!"
SEUNGRI: "Matt, did you saw me performed?"
MATT: "Of course I saw you. What do you expect?"
YOUNGBAE: "Didn't know you're here in Seoul again."
MATT: "Vacation!" He said as he glances at Chelle who is busy talking to Ilwoo.
DAESUNG: "I and Gian will help you cook, umma."
MRS. CHOI: "Thank you! You two can set the table." She said. "Seung Hyun, entertain our guests."
TOP: "Don't worry umma,they will be fine. Maknae's here! I'll help you in the kitchen."
MRS. CHOI: "Jiyong, where is your fiancé?"
GD: "She's not in the country right now umma. She will arrive tomorrow morning."
MRS: CHOI: "Too bad! I wanted to see her again." She smiles then left the living room with Daesung, Youngbae, Gian and TOP hyung.
 
Even though this is the Choi's residence, maknae acts like he's the one own the villa. I heard them talking about a magazine and Minho starts to tease Chelle making her a human ripe tomato. Chelle keeps calling Ilwoo yeobo. It's kind of awkward but I just ignore it, after all they're couples. While listening to them I received a message from Ashley. She's in the airport now waiting to board the plane. I have to talk to this girl when she arrive. I can't believe she did that.i shake my head as I remember the last phone conversation I had with Kiko.
 
Ilwoo excuse himself to use the bathroom. I saw Chelle shakes her head but let him go after receiving a forehead kiss from Ilwoo. I notice Seungri looks at me and then to Chelle. Not now, Seungri! I was right. He asks Minho and Matt roam around the villa leaving me and Chelle in the most awkward situation. Ilwoo returns but excuse himself again when his phone rings.
 
"It's Atty. Waltz." He said.
 
He went to the balcony to answer the call. Chelle pulled her phone out of her purse and busy herself. I do the same. I wish everyone returns. Mrs. Choi pass in the living room and ask me to talk to Chelle. Seriously? 
 
"Jiyong, my guest." She said before walking back to the kitchen.
 
What should I tell her? Hi. Hello. How are you? I think I already misplaced my tongue. I can't even construct a sentence. The last time we talk was it really good. I glance at her and stare at her for a moment. I shake my head, take a deep breath and clearly throat.
 
"Uhmmm!" You can do it, Jiyong. "Chelle, I'm sorry about what happened to L.A. What Kiko did was not appropriate." I said while looking in her eyes. I can't help it.
 
"No worries. It's fine with me. I'm not the type who mess with other people's business unless it has something to do with me." She replied and give me a tight smile. "Any ways great concert."
 
"Thank you! Thanks for watching."
 
"I promise Seungri I'll watch the show." Ow, its because of maknae. What the hell are you thinking, Jiyong? "I heard you're engaged. Congratulations!" 
 
I nod and just smile to her. Ilwoo give a back-off stare at me before he sits down beside Chelle. I went to play cut the rope in my phone but a word got my attention. Accident? What accident? Who? I shake my head. Spending time with Ashley is a bad habit. I missed a lot of things with the other Bigbang members and with the other people. I smile as I remember how Ashley stop the Lamborghini in the middle of the road when I told her that were going to Italy for the wedding. Where should I bring her for the honeymoon? I jerk when Seungri tap my thigh calling us dinner is already served.
 
We had a fun dinner, everyone is laughing with maknae’s story. This is what I miss, having dinner with them without any worries. How I wish me and Chelle were not in an awkward situation like this and this dinner will be perfect, I guess me and her will be better like this, no drama, no jealousy and no heart breaks. We’re both happy but not in each other’s arms.
 
TOP hyung's parents are enjoying while watching Chelle and Ilwoo's sweetness to each other. After dinner, all of us went to the villa's mini bar and drink. We're all laughing to our beloved panda's animated talking. He's definitely the best ever maknae! Alll of a sudden the room becomes silent when we heard a girls cheerful voice.
 
"Baby, someone is calling! Baby, pick up your phone!"
 
Oh ! It's my phone. What the hell? I pulled out the phone in my pocket only to stare honey's name flashing on the screen. It's Chelle's voice. I ask her to record it and decided to used it as my ringing tone. We were still in bed when we recorded it. She's also using my voice as her alert tones. Someone grab the phone in my hands making me get my senses back. Everyone is staring at me and then to Chelle.
 
SUENGRI:  “Let me talk to your fiancé hyung” He said as he presses the answer button then presses the loudspeaker button.
 
 
“Hello” Suengri said.
 
“Hello, can I talk to Jiyong?” honey said.
 
“Is this Ashley, Jiyong’s fiancée?” Maknae asks.
 
“Yup! The very same girl. Is this Suengri?” She asks making our maknae smile from ear to ear.
 
“Omo! How did you know it was me?”
 
“I recognized your y voice” She answers with a giggle.
 
 
“Hyung, I like her already” He said to me and I smile.
 
 
“Hi Ashley, we’re in the villa to celebrate Jiyong hyung’s concert finale”
 
“HI” She said. “Hi Mrs. Choi” Both of them bond really well while we’re in Singapore, not just hyung’s umma, but all of them especially with my umma.
 
“Hi Ashley, too bad you’re not here” Hyung’s mom shouts.
 
“Maybe next time, let’s bond again together with Gian”
 
“That’s lovely, have a safe flight” Hyung’s mom replied
 
“Thank you” She answered back. “Hon, I just called to say that I’m boarding my plane now”She continues.
 
“Okay, I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning and we need to talk”
 
“Talk?” She asks. “That girl calls you?”
 
“Yes! Let’s just talk tomorrow okay” I said.
 
“Are you mad?”
 
“Yes” I answer.
 
“Very mad?”
 
“Yes, very mad” I replied. I can’t believe we’re talking while everyone hears everything.
 
“I think I’ll just stay here until the wedding day”
 
“Let’s just talk tomorrow”
 
“Okay! See you tomorrow” She said and I think she’s thinking of something that will humiliate me. “I won’t ask you to say I love you because they will hear how mushy you are when you say those words to me”
 
“honey!” I said while trying to sound mad at her.
 
“Fine, I’ll stop now” She laughs. “Bye everyone! I hope to meet all of you soon” She said then hangs up. I smile and grab my phone from Suengri’s hands.
  
Everyone looks at me while hiding their smile, that girl, she’s going to be in trouble tomorrow when I pick her up, I just shrug my shoulder and type a quick text for her, I’m really mad what she did in Japan, good thing nothing bad happen to her.
 
GD: “What?” I said as I lift my head, they’re still looking at me.
SUENGRI: “Did she do something wrong?”
GD: “It’s a long story, I’ll tell you next time”
MRS.CHOI: “You’re so in love with her Jiyong, I’m so happy for you” She said while smiling at me.
GD: “Thank you umma”
GIAN: “Hi Manager Kim” She waves at him as soon as she saw him in the front door.
 
We’re all in the living room chatting while drinking and surrounded by hyung’s bear bricks, umma is in her room how probably resting, it’s 4 in the morning and we’re all still wide awake and what’s more surprising as time passes by I didn’t feel any awkwardness towards Ilwoo and Chelle.
  
M.KIM: “I’m just waiting for all of you to go home.”
T.O.P: “We’ll just finish this bottle then they will go home.”
M.KIM: “You’re not going home to the penthouse?”
T.O.P: “I and Gian will stay here, we’ll wait for appa.”
M.KIM: “Okay! By the way Jiyong, you want me to cancel the two tickets you reserve?”
GD: “What tickets?” I ask.
M.KIM: “Paris!” He said.
GD: “Yup! Cancelled it, I’ll ask Ashley’s schedule first then we will talk when we will go to Paris.” I answer. Jeez! I forgot about that, after all that happen. It was supposed my surprise trip for Chelle.
M.KIM: “Okay! Do you want me to pick her up later in the airport?”
GD: “I can do that and beside we have a meeting later with the designer that will make her wedding gown.”
DAESUNG: “I can’t believe you’re getting married hyung.”
 
 
I just smile then hyung proposed a toast for me and Ashley while looking at somewhere.
 
 
 
SORRY FOR UPDATING SOOOOOO LATE. GOT HOOKED UP ON SOMETHING. ANYWAYS ENJOYS AND DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT. :)