YOU + ME = INFINITY

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 57: 
 
 
 
I put my hoodie on and move like a ninja when I enter the venue. I hope no one will notice me. But I wasn't lucky enough. I bump in to manager Kang. I immediately put my finger on my lips telling him to keep quite as I hand him PP. He smiled at me and help me look for a place where I can watch their performance without being notice.
 
I feel so proud while watching the boys. I saw Gian standing on the other side watching her Tabi's performance with glowing eyes.
 
After their performance I zoomed out and go to the restroom to hide. The boys are still changing their clothes. After a while Mr.Kang knocks and told me Jiyong was in the parking area already. I went to their dressing room and everyone got surprise when they saw me. Good thing the boys and Gian wasn't there anymore. I don't want my surprise to get ruined. 
 
I told everyone not to tell them I arrived. Jiyong's stylist is putting her stuff in the box when a familiar bottle caught my eyes. It's my perfume! The one GD gave me. I put the bottle on the table and took a pic of it.
 
I got my twitter online and saw GD's tweet. I bet his tweet was for me. After a minute he twitted a pic of him and Daedae. I smiled and start typing.
 
"Congratulations on your perf. As expected, it was a blast. Yah Kwon Jiyong make sure to return my perfume in my room. You stealer!" And attached the pic on my twit.
 
I know GD will come to look for me when he see my tweet so I decided to hide again.
 
I was right! In no time Jiyong was inside the dressing room looking for me. He ask everyone if they saw me but he only gets a shrugged shoulders and shaking heads from them. I restrained myself not to giggle. When he went out, I thank everyone and greeted them Happy New Year. I went to the parking area using the stairs. I'm sure GD is roaming around looking for me.
 
My phone beeps. He twitted again.
 
"Where are you?"
 
Instead of answering him I took a pic of his bentley and twitted it to him.
 
"Oh nice to see the oh so expensive bentley again. :)"
 
He turn around and roam his eyes on the parking area. His face frowned. I giggled as I take a stolen shot of him frowning.
 
"Where are you Retchel?!"
 
I replied and attached the pic of him frowning.
 
"Jiyong you know I hate calling me by my full name and it's new year. Whats with the crumpled face? :p"
 
"HAHAHA! Funny! RECTHEL! RETCHEL! RETCHEL!"
 
I saw GD's frustration when he cant find me. Poor dragon! I wanna laugh so hard but I cant. He'll hear me. I saw him typing again.
 
"Where are you lady?!"
 
Uh oh! He's pissed! But I can see joy and excitement in his eyes. I need to come out before he spits fire. I took a pic of his back and twitted it to him.
 
"Right behind you Kwon Jiyong."
 
He turn around and I see a full smile that can light up the whole Korea.
 
CHELLE: "Happy New Year baby!"
 
He run towards me, give me a hug and a passionate kiss. Jeez! Get a grip Kwon we're in a parking lot. He look at me straight in the eyes and said:
 
"I love you so much baby! Sorry for being an idiot. I didn't know what to do and what to say."
 
CHELLE: "Sshh don't worry baby, its okay! I'm sorry I didn't let you explain. I'm sorry for running away. I love you so much!"
 
He hug me like i'm the only thing that can give him air to breath. He kiss every inch of my face.
 
GD: "How long you've been here?"
CHELLE: "I arrived before your performance starts."
GD: "Baby, don't dare to leave me again. I almost lost my mind when I didn't find you. Please forgive me!"
CHELLE: "Baby, I wont leave you again, promise! God! I miss you so much Kwon Jiyong!"
 
He kiss and hug me again. Suddenly I feel shy, there are lots of YG staff and dancers around the parking lot.
 
CHELLE: "Baby, stop it! There are people staring at us."
GD: "I don't give a damn Retchel! I miss you so much!"
 
He lifted me and sway me in the air. I cant contain myself and start to giggle.
 
CHELLE: "Put me down Jiyong!"
 
Mr.Kang approach us with PP in his hands as Jiyong puts me down.
 
MR.KANG: "I hate to ruin your reunion but in a few minutes many people are going to be here. Just go back to the apartment okay. Happy New Year!"
 
Jiyong escorts me to his car.
 
CHELLE: "Where are the others?"
GD: "They went to the apartment already."
CHELLE: "Lets go home! I missed everyone."
 
On our way to the apartment, Jiyong wont let go of my hand. He keeps glancing at me then smiles.
 
When we arrived home, I ask him to go in first.
 
SR: "Hyung, where have you been?"
GD: "I have a surprise for all of you."
CHELLE: "SURPRISE! Happy New Year everyone!"
 
Everyone shouts, leap up on their seats to hug me.
 
GIAN: "You're back! I miss you! I knew you wont leave GD!"
 
Dae, YB and TOP gave me a hug then my boyfriend come running towards me while shouting.
 
SR: "Omo! My girlfriend I miss you so much. I'm thinking of going to Manila to check on you. Happy New Year!"
CHELLE: "I miss you too my boyfriend and thank you for taking care of my dragon." I said and give him a kiss on his cheeks.
SR: "Where's my daughter?"
GD: "Panda is with Mr.Kang."
 
We celebrated new year with a bang, we had food and wine. Endless chitchat and laughing. I miss them all. While everyone is busy, I took my phone out. There's a message from Ilwoo.
 
"I'm home yeobo! Happy New Year and I love you!"
 
I type a quick message.
 
"Good to hear you're safe. Happy New Year Ilwoo. See you in a couple of days."
 
Jiyong wouldn't want to let go of my hand. He hold my hand wherever he go and whatever he do. We eat first before we started to drink. Well Jiyong allowed me to drink but just one bottle only. He let me sit in his lap when we start drinking. Everyone is busy talking to each other when I turn to GD.
 
CHELLE: "Baby I need to pee!" I said and try to pull my hand from him.
GD: "Alright! I'm coming with you."
CHELLE: "I can manage."
GD: "I want to come. I don't want to get separated with you even just for a second."
TOP: "Let him go with you Chelle. His been in hell when you run away."
CHELLE: "Alright! Wait for me outside."
GD: "No! Im coming with you!"
CHELLE:  "Oh no you don't baby! How can I pee?"
 
Instead of answering me, he grab my hand and guided me to the restroom. He opens the door and lift the bowl cover.
 
GD: "Go take a pee."
CHELLE: "You gotta be kidding me Jiyong?!"
GD: "Do I look like i'm kidding baby?"
CHELLE: "Alright! You win! Turn around. Close your eyes and cover your ears. Don't peak!"
 
I sit in the bowl and try to pee but because of humiliation it wont come out.
 
CHELLE: "Yah Kwon Jiyong I cant pee! Step outside please?!"
GD: "Okay! Make it quick!"
CHELLE: "Thank you baby!"
 
Right after I pee I wash my hands and went outside. Jiyong is leaning on the wall waiting for me.
 
CHELLE: "I'm done! Lets go!"
GD: "Why do girls pee so noisy, baby?"
CHELLE: "Jiyooooooooong?! You ert!" I said and start hitting his arms.
 
GD grab my hand and hold it tight. He make me lean on the wall and stare at me.
 
GD: "I'm just asking. I'm sorry! I left the door open."
CHELLE: "ert! I said and pouts.
GD: "Don't pout! I'll bite that lips. You know how much I miss you baby. Don't tease me."
CHELLE: "Yah i'm not teasing you! Let me go G-Dragon!"
 
Jiyong let go of my hand but hug me tight. Aigoo! This guy! I hug him back and decided to stay hugging for a moment before we went back to the living room.
 
It's 3 in the morning, suddenly TOP stands and say:
 
"Let's give Chelle and Jiyong some private time."
 
YB: "Dae, maknae lets sleep in our dorm with TOP hyung and Gian."
CHELLE: "What? It's alright! You don't have to do this."
DS: "Trust me, you need some alone time with him."
 
We hug and kiss everyone and greeted them happy new year.
 
TOP: "Happy New Year Chelle! Thanks for teaching the dragon a lesson he wont forget."
CHELLE: "And thank you for taking care of my friend while i'm away. Happy New Year DinoTOP!"
 
I turn to hug Gian when TOP tugs me towards him.
 
TOP: "I really do hope you meet junjun when we go."
 
I gaped at TOP, mouth open. I tap Gian's shoulder. She's beside me while Tabi is infront of us.
 
CHELLE: "Tabi knows junjun?"
GIAN: "Yah! Stop it!" She said while slapping TOP's shoulder but cant hide her smile because of my shocked face.
TOP: "I'm just saying the truth. You have to meet Jiyong's junjun."
CHELLE: "Oh my God! Who told you that. Stop it!"
GIAN: "Choi Seung Hyun stop talking! Stop bullying her."
TOP: "Okay! I'll stop? Honey, lets go my junjun wants to meet you again."
 
Thats it! I scream my hearts out.
 
GD: "Baby whats wrong?"
CHELLE: "Nothing! Tabi is bullying me."
TOP: "Chelle you want me to introduce Jiyong to junjun?"
CHELLE: "No! Get out!"
GD: "Baby whats that! Who is junjun?"
 
Tabi and the others left and i'm still in shock. He's going to tease me thats for sure. Suddenly my boyfriend is infront of me.
 
SR: "My girlfriend Happy New Year! I love you!" He said and give me a peck on the cheeks and leave.
 
When everyone left Jiyong told me he'll go to shower first. Wow! What on earth happen to my dragon? He didnt ask me to go on a shower with him like he always did. I just shrugged my shoulder and shake my head while cleaning the table. I arranged the bottles on the corner. I'll clean it tomorrow. I feel a lil dizzy.
 
When I enter the room, Jiyong is just stepping out of the bathroom. He hand me the bathrobe and push me inside the bathroom.
 
GD: "Your turn to take a shower. Go baby! You smell awful!"
 
Before I could answer Jiyong close the door. I just shake my head while taking off my clothes. I turn the shower on! Wait, thats my line! Did he just stole it from me? The dragon is taking his revenge on me. I smiled and start to wash my body.
 
======================================================
 
When Chelle was inside the bathroom, Kwon Jiyong take the opportunity to prepare his surprise for his girl. He reach for a box under their bed. He remove the thing out of the box and place it on her bed carefully. He reach for his pants and get something from its pocket. He kiss it before placing it on top of the bed.
 
======================================================
 
After taking a bath I dry my body with the towel, wear my rob and towel dry my hair. My mouth hang open when I see the thing laying on the bed. Tears starts to flow in my eyes as I move my eyes to Jiyong and to the thing on the bed. It was the picture I clipped on his music notebook when they went to London for the Alive Tour. The picture we took inside my room wearing our improvised wedding dress. He made it print in a large size and have it framed. I run into him and buried my face in his chest.
 
GD: "It was exactly what my reaction when I found that pic in my notebook."
CHELLE: "You cried?"
GD: "Yes, I did baby! You're the only girl who can make me cry. I was so happy that time. Specially when I read the caption you wrote on the pic."
 
MR. AND MRS. KWON JIYONG
OCTOBER 24, 2012 - UNTIL WHENEVER FOREVER
 
CHELLE: "Oh my God baby! I thought you never saw it. You never mentioned it to me."
GD: "When I came back I ask the PR department to print it and have it framed. It was hidden on my office while I was thinking when to give it to you. And now is the perfect day."
CHELLE: "Really? Thank you, baby!"
GD: "Come I want to give you something."
 
GD guided me to sit in the bed with him. He reach for my hand and put it in his lap while holding a small box.
 
GD: "Remember when we where in New York and you were so pissed at me because I left without telling you where I went?"
 
I just nod to him and stare in his eyes. Waiting for what he's going to say next.
 
GD: "I went to Chrome Hearts studio and design this ring for you. Bae helped me." He said and open the box.
CHELLE: "Baby..."
GD: "I know Ilwoo gave you their family heirloom baby, but now i'm giving you my life." He said and slowly put the ring on my finger. Then he continues. "Just like the ring's shape, my love for you has no end. My life revolves to you and I only live to love you. I'm sorry for my short comings, for my flaws, for being stubborn, for causing you so much pain but I want you to know that I almost died when you left me. My life became miserable when you run away."
 
I remain quite and just let the tears flows in my cheeks. I don't know what to say. I'm in cloud 9 and in so much happiness right now.
 
GD: "I chooses this design because it's exactly what I want for us. I engrave your name in my ring and mine in yours to remind us that we own each other. I'm yours baby! Only yours and I don't need anything in my life except for you."
CHELLE: "Jiyong...! You+Me=Infinity." I read what's written on the ring in between sobs. "Oh Jiyong! I don't know what to say. And yes you're mine and i'm yours. FOREVER! I love you so much!"
GD: "Thank you baby! God! I love you so much baby! I really do! I knew it since the day you bumped into our MV shoot."
 
Don't know what to say, I buried my face in his chest and cry my heart out. I'm too happy right now. I don't even know a word that will describe exactly what I feel. When he put the ring on my finger, it was magical. When I lift my head, it's only him that I see. We were like in a beautiful paradise siting in the most comfortable couch. I felt Jiyong hands on my chin and slowly lift my face up. He leans closer and kiss me passionately.
 
We're almost catching our breath when we ended the kiss. He smiled sweetly at me and wipe my tears in his hands.
 
CHELLE: "Where are we will hang this?"
GD: "Let's hang it beside the GDCHELLE corner. So that it's the first thing we'll going to see when we wake up in the morning."
CHELLE: "Good idea! Lets take a picture first. Hold the frame, i'll set the iPad."
 
When the iPad was setup, we pose holding the frame while showing our ring. Perfect!
 
GD: "Let's hang it baby. Give me a hand. Hold the chair while i'm hanging this in the wall."
 
GD step on top of the chair and hang our picture. When he was about to step down, he trip. He fell on top of me. His right hand under my head while his left hand landed on my s. My eyes open wide when I realize our position on the floor. The hem of my bath rob is slid up making my legs expose up to my thighs. Oh my God! I'm too expose! One wrong move and he'll SEE me.
 
I push him aside and stand quickly and fixed my rob. He smiled at me while scratching his head and mouthed sorry. I went outside to get water. OMG! That was close. I shake my head and went back to our room. I found Jiyong lying in our bed waiting for me. He tap the bed instructing me to lay beside him. I lean my head on his chest and snake my arms on his waist. I feel him kiss my head. I just nod and close my eyes.
 
GD: "Good night baby! Lets sleep. We're going to the pension tomorrow."
 
Someone nuzzles and trail wet kisses from my neck down to my chest. I reluctantly open my eyes and found Jiyong smiling down at me.
 
GD: "Good morning baby! Wake up! We're going to the pension after lunch."
CHELLE: "What time is it?"
GD: "It's almost 12 in the afternoon. Bae and Dae is here. Your boyfriend went to YGE with TOP hyung and Gian to fetch his daughter."
 
I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower before packing. I'm standing infront of the mirror taking my shirt off then I notice 3 red spots in my chest. I look closely to examine. Hickeys!
 
I burst out of the bathroom and found Jiyong laying in my bed. Whistling!
 
CHELLE: "How dare you put hickeys on my chest?"
GD: "It's a sign that YOU'RE MINE!" He said while smiling sweetly at me.
CHELLE: "You're so childish Jiyong!"
 
He suddenly stands up infront of me pouts his lips while swaying his hips from left to right. I try my very best not to smile at him but I fail miserably.
 
"I love you baby!" Jiyong said then he leaves me in the bedroom.
 
That guy! I shake my head and head back to the bathroom.
 
After eating lunch with the three boys, we decided to pack our stuff and go to the pension. Dae drives the white dragon and Bae is siting right next to him. Me and GD occupied the back seat. Dae and Bae are busy talking to each other while me and Jiyong are busy cuddling at the back. Then my phone rings. It's Gian.
 
CHELLE: "Hello! Yes... Why? Where's Ri? I see. I'll call him to check on him. Goodluck! See you!"
DS: "Where's maknae Chelle?"
CHELLE: "Well Ri needs to go somewhere. Gian didn't told me where. While her and Tabi have their own plan today."
YB: "I guess its just the 4 of us."
DS: "SeungRi will flip when he found out I ride and drive the bentley. KEKEKE!"
CHELLE: "Why are you guys so mean to my boyfriend?"
GD: "Baby, its not like that. We love SeungRi! And believe me, he loves being tease and being bullied."
YB: "Yep! He have all the attention."
 
I just shrugged my shoulders and smile. I lean my head on Jiyong's shoulder and close my eyes.
 
When we arrived at the pension, I spotted my little yeobo playing with Gaho while Dami unnie is watching him carefully.
 
CHELLE: "Hi yeobo! How are you?"
NEPHEW: "YEOBOOOO!" He scream while running towards me.
CHELLE: "I miss you my little yeobo. Unnie, your tummy is getting bigger."
DAMI: "We can't wait to see our new angel and its getting heavier day by day."
 
Umma and Appa went outside. I walk towards them and bow my head.
 
UMMA: "Good to see you again Chelle! Let's get inside. It's freezing here."
APPA: "Your room is ready. Welcome home Chelle!"
CHELLE: "Oh Umma, Appa I miss you! Sorry if I just visited you. So many things happen."
DAMI: "Yah my little brother screwed up! You want me to kick his for you to get even?"
CHELLE: "No need unnie. I'm sure he already learned his lesson. And besides your tummy is big. Can I touch it?"
 
Dami let me touch her tummy and to my surprise I feel something is moving inside.
 
CHELLE: "Look baby its moving! OMG! Yeobo you're going to be a big brother soon. Excited?"
APPA: "Where's the 2 Seung Hyun and Gian?"
GD: "They have their own plans Appa."
APPA: "Okay! Good thing Dae and Bae are here."
DS: "We don't have schedule today and we miss you guys."
UMMA: "Jiyong-ah look at your girlfriend, she cant keep her hands off of Dami's tummy. Why don't you marry her and have a child of your own or just make your own baby."
 
My jaw dropped literally to what Umma said. Blood drain all over my face. Omo! Did I just heard what Umma said? She's asking me and GD to make a baby! OMG UMMA! I thought i'm safe from TOP's teasing but I guess Tabi sends someone here. I almost had a mini heart attack when Jiyong carry me.
 
GD: "You heard Umma baby. We better start right now while its still early."
CHELLE: "Jiyong put me down! Yeobo is watching us."
GD: "Bye kiddo! Your yeobo is mine."
CHELLE: "Kwon Jiyong?!" I said and arch my brow on him.
 
Jiyong put me down immediately when he heard me say his full name. Everyone laughs at him.
 
APPA: "Aigoo son I can see your future now. We have the same fate. You are really my son."
 
After dinner me and Jiyong went to Cafe room. My Cafe room! Dae and Bae went straight to Crayon room. Jiyong mouth drops when we went inside. My little yeobo's things are all over the room. His pictures are arrange in the bed side table. His toys are in the left side corner. The shoe rack is filled with his shoes. Omo! He's my room mate. I carefully watch Jiyong's shocked face.
 
CHELLE: "Baby are you okay?"
GD: "Baby i'm having a mini heart attack!"
CHELLE: "Don't stress yourself baby."
GD: "Why cant I have you all by myself?"
CHELLE: "Aigoo! You're jealous again. I told you, i'm all yours." I said and cling to his neck.
GD: "Promise?" He pouts.
CHELLE: "Swear! Heart and soul i'm yours."
GD: "Oh Mrs.Kwon Jiyong, that's why I love you. Go get change. We'll go outside. We'll ride in a small truck and play in the snow. Wear the clothes I bought you in London."
 
When we went outside, my little yeobo is playing with YB and Dae in the snow. Jiyong went straight to the truck and ride in it. I notice that YB and Dae are whispering something to my little yeobo. Then YB make an okay sign.
 
"Hana... Dul... Set!" My little yeobo shouts.
 
The 3 boys threw snowballs to Jiyong. To his surprise he didn't manage to dodge the snow. My little yeobo is very happy, he keeps on laughing to his ajusshi.
 
Jiyong fell into the ground while the 3 laugh at him. GD stands up and start chasing Bae, Dae and my little yeobo. Gaho joins the chaos. He keeps barking while playing with the four. Little yeobo run into me. His cheeks were pink. What a cute and handsome little man?! I suddenly thought of me and Jiyong having our own little dragon.
 
GD: "Yah! You kiddo! Why did you threw snow on me huh?" He said while slowly walking towards us.
 
His nephew hide behind me but his ajusshi caught him. He toss him into the air and then tickle him.
 
I walk towards the small truck and sit on it. I can watch this people for my whole life. Laughing and playing with each other. Chasing one another. What a fine sight? 
 
When the 4 boys get tired, they lay on the snow, make snow angels and have snow fight after. They even made two snow man on the pensions entrance.
 
I was inspecting on how to work the little truck when Jiyong approach me. He teach me how to maneuver the truck. When I finally learn how to drive it he let me hold the handle while he sit at the back. YB took a photo of us riding the truck. Me siting infront and GD standing behind me using Jiyong's phone. He tweeted the picture saying:
 
"Got a beautiful driver on winter season!"
 
After having so much fun playing on the snow, we decided to go back to the pension before all of us freeze. GD sleep in the Crayon room with Bae and Dae. While me, sleep on my room with my little yeobo. Before I sleep I pray to God for giving me this people who make me feel how special I am. For giving Ilwoo to me. He's my angel! I prayed for him to meet the girl he truly deserves. For my mom's health and safety. And for giving me Jiyong. I know this is only the start of trial and challenges we have to face together. A lot more will come along our way and I do hope we can stand and survive until the very end.