YEOBO'S COLDNESS/MR. SNOWMAN

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER65: 

 

Another week passed by. It's 8 in the morning, I’m prepared and ready to go, and I have a WGM shoot today. Its several days since I saw Ilwoo, I wonder how his doing. Everyone is busy. Daesung went back to Japan two days ago to prepare for his concert, Bae and Ri went to YGE while my baby is still sleeping. He's been practicing for his world tour every single day, I glanced at the clock it's almost 8:30 Mr. Kang will arrive any minute now and Gian is still inside her room.

I knock at the door but no one answers. Gosh! She still sleeping and were going to be late. I enter her room; open the lights and I’m correct she's still in dreamland beside her is T.O.P and his shirtless. Holy cow the Dino is shirtless and I must say that chest looks like made of steel or rock, it looks hard. I walk towards the bed and tap Gian's arm, she opens her eyes and look at me.

 

CHELLE: "Get up! We’re going to be late; Mr. Kang will be here very soon." TOP wakes suddenly as I scold Gian mildly.

GIAN: "Where are you going? It's so early!" She said as she sits up, T.O.P turns to her side and snake his arms around Gian's waist.

Jeez! TOP's upper body is so distracting. Hwangssabu is a great trainer.

 

 

CHELLE: "I have WGM shoot today."

GIAN: "No you don't."

CHELLE: "What do you mean?"

GIAN: "Didn't Mr. Kang tell you? The crew cancel your shoot today, nobody know what's the reason."

 

Cancel? I walk toward Gian's closet and look for the phone Ilwoo gave me. I frown when there's no text messages or missed calls from him. When I turn around Gian is lying in the bed gain, this time her head is resting in T.O.P's chest. That chest.... gosh! I shake my head and before I could make a step, T.O.P's voice startles me.

TOP: "Hon, I think your friend is staring at my chest and I bet in no time she will drool." He said while slightly tapping Gian's arm. Still eyes close.

 

I didn't drool! I just momentarily stare at his upper body. Gian slightly lift her head and look at me then smirked.

 

TOP: "Chelle, can you please just close the lights and leave our room?"

 

I pout! I walked towards the light switch, turn it off and leave the room. I went to my bedroom remove my chucks and lie beside Jiyong.

 

GD: "Your still here?"

CHELLE: "They cancel our shoot today!"

GD: "Good!" He tugs me and hugs me tight.

CHELLE: "But I still have work this afternoon."

GD: "Ok! Go back to sleep baby it's too early. I love u Mrs. G-Dragon."

CHELLE: "I love you too baby."

 

That afternoon Mr. Kang fetches me and we head straight to the park, Ilwoo is still teaching me to motorbike but to my surprise Minho is waiting for me instead of Ilwoo. This is weird! Where is my Yeobo?

 

MINHO: "Hi Chelle!"

CHELLE: "What are you doing here?"

MINHO: "I'm going to be your instructor for today."

CHELLE: "Where's Ilwoo?"
MINHO: "He's not in the country right now."

CHELLE: "Why? Where did he go? Why didn't he tell me?"

MINHO: "Family business trip. It was kind of urgent."

 

I nod and frown. This is the first time Ilwoo didn't tell me he was leaving, then I remember when we're in china he has a meeting and I think that is the reason he's not here. I turn to Minho again and we start our motor biking class.

 

 

It's been 4 days, Minho is patiently teaching me and I haven't heard anything from Ilwoo. I'm beginning to worry and I miss him, I miss my dear friend. I try to call him but his phone is turned off, I text him every day but I didn't receive any reply from him. My thoughts vanished when Minho tap my shoulder.

 

MINHO: "Let's go for a ride, put your helmet on. Let's go to Namsan Tower."

CHELLE: "Ok! Can I drive?"

MINHO: "No!"

CHELLE: "Don't argue with me, you will not win."

 

 

I hop behind Minho and in no time were heading towards Namsan Tower, I feel relaxed and free and again I made a mistake, I let go of Minho and spread my hands to both side. I heard Minho shouts and then stops at the sidewalk, I get off of the motorbike. Minho removes his helmet and glare at me.

 

MINHO: "What are you doing?" 

CHELLE: "Sorry."

MINHO: "Why did you let go and do that?"

 

Before I could answer I heard a very familiar voice shouting behind me. I turn around and it's Ilwoo, suddenly it feels like Christmas.

 

ILWOO: "Yah! I told you not to do that! You're giving me a heart attack, I will talk to Mr. Kang and Manager Lee not to let you drive that damn motorbike, do something else for GD's concert."

 

I ignore everything he say and hug him tightly; I think he got surprise to my sudden move.

 

CHELLE: "Hi! I miss you! How are you?"

ILWOO: "Yeobo, I told you don't do that again. You might get hurt."

MINHO: "Aish! Talk to that girl, she's so stubborn. Let's go to that coffee shop, some of the people is looking at us."

 

I let go of Ilwoo and walk to his car, seeing him after a long time makes my day complete. He just shakes his head and walk towards the car while Minho climbs back to his motorbike.

 

I think Ilwoo is mad. He didn’t talk or glanced at me. What’s wrong with him?

 

CHELLE: “Why didn’t you tell me you’re leaving?”

ILWOO: “Can you put your seatbelt on?”

CHELLE: “How are you? Why didn’t you reply to my text messages?”

ILWOO: “Put your seatbelt on, Retchel!”

CHELLE: “Fine! You’re so grumpy. You didn’t tell me where you’re going. You didn’t contact me for few days and now you’re acting like this.”

ILWOO: “I don’t see any reason why should I tell you every single move or thing I do.”

 

I stare at him in shock. Who is this person? His not Ilwoo. He’s not my yeobo. He’s so cold and distant. I keep my mouth shut. He keeps ignoring me until we reach the coffee shop. Ilwoo buy us coffee. The atmosphere is heavy.

 

CHELLE: “Minho, you told me Ilwoo is out of the country. You lied to me.”

ILWOO: “He didn’t lie to you. I just arrived this morning.”

CHELLE: “Why didn’t you call me? I’m so worried about you.”

ILWOO: “I’m fine! You don’t have to worry about me. I can take care of myself.”

 

I sigh! His mad! I use another tactic to lighten the mood.

 

CHELLE: “Minho, can you teach me how to shot? Let’s go to a firing range.”

MINHO: “No way! I don’t like to teach stubborn woman like you.”

CHELLE: “Please?”

MINHO: “No!”

CHELLE: “Ilwoo, convince him.”

ILWOO: “You convince him. I have to go, Minho will take you home.”

 

Without waiting for my response, Ilwoo leave us. I’m paralyzed in my seat. I turn my gaze to Minho. He just shrugged his shoulders and drinks his iced coffee. What the hell was that?

 

CHELLE: “What’s wrong with your friend?”

MINHO: “I don’t know! Maybe he got mad because of what you did earlier. I never heard him shout like that.”

 

I grab my phone and type a short message to Ilwoo.

 

“What I did earlier is wrong. I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad at me. You’re so distant and cold. I’m so happy you’re back and safe. Text me if you arrive home safely and thank you for the coffee.”

 

After consuming our coffee, Minho drops me off to the apartment and this time I manage to not let go of him.

 

When I arrive at the apartment, I went straight to Gian’s room. I didn’t manage to knock. They’re almost done packing. They will go to Japan to watch Dae’s concert. I go straight to her closet and look for the phone and still no text from Ilwoo.

 

TOP: “Do you know how to knock?”

CHELLE: “Sorry!”

TOP: “What’s with the face?”

CHELLE: “Ilwoo is back!” I said as I turn to Gian.

GIAN: “Really?”

CHELLE: “Yup! But there’s something wrong with him. Any way what time is your flight?”

TOP: “Tomorrow evening. How about you?”

CHELLE: “I don’t know! Is Jiyong home?”

GIAN: “Not yet!”

 

I grab my phone again and text Ilwoo.

 

“I’m going to Japan tomorrow. See you next week for WGM shoot.”

 

After 30 minutes, Gian and Tabi is finish packing and still no reply from Ilwoo. I sigh and went to my room.

 

Days have passed by so quickly. My schedule is getting busy and busier every day. GD’s concert is a few week away. My motor bike arrived but went straight to Mr.Kang’s apartment. GD can’t see it. It’s the same as Ilwoo’s bike. His is black and mine is red. I can’t wait to ride and drive it myself.

 

Minho still teaches me but he never let me drive the motorbike all by myself. Ilwoo is nowhere to be found. I send him text messages, emails and call him every day but I never got lucky to receive reply from him. Every time I ask Minho, all I get is a shrugged shoulder. I wanted to visit him but my schedules are too tight.

 

GD and I only see each other in the apartment. His busy with his rehearsals too. Too bad he can’t come with us to watch Dae’s concert. I know he really wanted but his schedules don’t fit in. Only the two of us left in the apartment. Gian and the rest of the Bigbang members are already in Japan to support Dae’s first ever concert.

 

Before I leave seoul this morning to watch Dae’s concert this afternoon, I called Bae to ask him to call Chrome Hearts for the thing I ask them and told him about the favor I’m asking him. I left for Japan while Jiyong is in his rehearsal. I told Manager Kang that I’ll be going back to Seoul after watching the concert. GD’s left alone in Korea and I’m sure he’ll not eat on time and just rehears and rehears and rehears. I know Kwon Leader; he’ll do everything and anything to make his fans happy. So hardworking.

 

When we land in Japan, Bae is waiting for me in the car. His with his phone.

 

================================================================

 

BAE'S POV

 

YB: "Need to hang up man. She's here. I will, don't worry. I'll never take my eyes off her. Bye!" 

 

I shake my head while putting my phone to my pocket.

 

MR.KANG: "See you in the venue later. Bae, she's yours. Take care of her.”

CHELLE: "Yah! I'm okay. Bye Mr. Kang. See you later and Bae sorry it seems like your babysitting me. Was that Jiyong?"

YB: "Yup! He's been calling me this morning, telling me the same thing. To take care of you. Let's go."

CHELLE: "Yup! I don't want to be late in Dae’s concert. I miss him.”

YB: "Buckle up!"

 

I smiled at her and start the car. I already called my friend to schedule. Her piercing session.

 

We arrive at the tattoo shop, my friend is a great tattoo/piercing artist. He instructed Chelle to stand in front of him and ask her to lift her shirt, my friend starts to put alcohol on her navel and get the hook his going to use.

 

T.A: "Keep still okay! Don't move, it's going to be quick."

 

Chelle squeezes my hand and I have to tell, her hand is freezing. I told her not to be afraid and bear in mind that she's doing it for Jiyong. She gave me a tight smile and nod indicating she's ready.

 

T.A: "Stand behind her and hold her waist. Don't let her move."

YB: "Chelle, you okay?! Just close your eyes. Don't worry."

 

She just nods and closes her eyes, after a couple of minutes she’s done. I pat her back.

 

YB: "You okay?"

CHELLE: "Yes! Thank you for coming with me."

YB: "No problem! Let's go, we don't have much time. Dae's concert will start moments from now, TOP hyung and Gian are waiting for us."

CHELLE: "Don't mention it to Jiyong okay! No one knows about this except you and Mr. Kang. When get inked your with me and now your here with me again."

YB: "No worries Chelle, anytime."

CHELLE: "Can we buy ice cream for Dae first?"

 

I just nod and smile at her. Jiyong is so lucky to have her. I wish my destined girl will be like her. She's so strong, positive, caring and everything. After buying ice cream we went straight to the venue and meet everyone backstage. Dae jump in happiness when he saw Chelle and hand her his ice cream.

 

CHELLE: "Goodluck Dae! Were so proud of you."

YB: "Let's all have dinner after the con. Ri's treat.”

RI: "What???????? Hyung I don't remember saying I’ll treat you for dinner tonight. My credit card is missing. Sorry." He said and clings to his girlfriend.

DS: "Don't worry maknae I’ll pay but pay me back in Seoul.

 

Maknae just scratch his head. He can't do anything about it, he just pout and take his wallet out of his pocket and count his money.

 

CHELLE: "Guys I can't. Sorry! I'm going back to Seoul after the concert."

GIAN: "Why?"

CHELLE: "Well Jiyong's left alone in Seoul. You know, but I’ll be back tomorrow."

YB: "Wow Chelle Wow! You already."

CHELLE: "Dae, Jiyong is sad that he couldn't be here to watch your concert, he's very proud of you."

DS: "I know that Chelle, I understand."

 

 

I'm going to perform later, while waiting for the concert to start Chelle and Gian is busy talking to each other when T.O.P hyung leans forward, his face is in front of Gian's face.

TOP: "It's going to be you and Jiyong in the apartment, I hope you will find time to meet and greet Junjun." He said while trying to hide his smile.

CHELLE: "Stop!"

TOP: "Were giving you and Jiyong all the privacy the both of you need. Why so slow Chelle?" He gives her sweet smile and gives Gian a quick peck on the lips.

SR: "Yah hyung stop teasing my girlfriend okay! We all know that she's slow like her baby, so don't mention it again. It's an old issue."

YB: "I think Jiyong is simply not interested with you Chelle."

DS: "You're so rude Bae hyung, but who knows your right. Who's that Junjun have you met him hyung?"

TOP: "Yes!"

 

Chelle's face becomes red. This girl is embarrassed and pissed at the same time, were always teasing her. Everyone laughs! Poor Chelle, Jiyong is not here to protect her.

 

 

CHELLE: "Are you going back to Seoul tomorrow?" She asks Gian to change the topic.

GIAN: "Nope! Me, Tabi and Ri will be back on the 27th but I think different flight while Bae and Dae will be back on the 25th."

CHELLE: "Why? Yah Tabi! Give me back my friend, you’re always with her."

TOP: "I don't like. She's mine!"

YB: "You’re always together after your vacation."

T.O.P: "Its a couple things Bae, you won't understand it.

 

I shake my head then Mr. Kang enters the dressing room, he accompanies the 4 to their seats. It's show time! Let's go... Let's go.... Let's go...

 

================================================================

 

ILWOO'S POV:

 

 

When Chelle texted me that she's going to Japan, I suddenly feel like I don't want to go but Ri is expecting me and Minho. He invited us to watch Dae's concert and to unwind a little while the 3 of us is not busy working. To tell you the truth I didn't go anywhere, I didn't fly to some country for a business trip. I just wanted to keep a safe distance from Chelle. To think and assess my feelings for her. I'm really shy to Minho, Gian and Ri for breaking down in front of them and for being drunk, I realized how lucky I am to have friends like them. The 3 of them are right beside me when I’m at my lowest and when I need someone to lean on.

 

I'm so shocked how my feelings for Chelle are so deep; I know I'm at the losing end here! She has a boyfriend and I know how much she loves Jiyong. Seeing her with Jiyong in China is a shocked to my system. Jealousy strikes at me like a speeding lighting, Lucky Jiyong! If she met me first would I be in Jiyong's position? Would she love me like that too?

 

We landed to Japan an hour before Dae's concert, Mr. Kang fetch us to the airport and take us to the hotel first. Minho informs me that Chelle really wants to know how to shoot, I shake my head. She is so stubborn, won’t do as she told and I’m not sure if that is a right idea. After resting for half an hour we go to the venue, am I ready to face Chelle again? Last time I saw her I’m really mad, she may put herself and Minho in danger. Ri, Chelle, TOP and Gian are seated in the 2nd floor in the VIP section so no one can see them.

 

SR: "You're both here, have a seat."

 

I wave at Gian and gave her a smile, I’m a mess the last time she saw me while I bow at TOP and Chelle, okay I admit it I don't want to see her that's why I ask my manager to cancel a couple of WGM shoot.

 

 

GIAN: "Why are you here with Minho?"

ILWOO: "Ri, invites us. Hi, TOP!" He just nod at me and gave me a polite smile.

GIAN: "Good! You okay now? Join us later for dinner."

ILWOO: "I'll try. I'm kind of tired.

SR: "Don't worry both of them will stay until the 27th, we have lots of time to bond."

CHELLE: "Hi Minho! Hi Ilwoo!"

MINHO: "Hi Miss stubborn! Hi Jandi!"

ILWOO: "Hi!" I said to her as I sit at the corner beside Minho and away from her.

 

Dae's concert is awesome, even YB gives JVIP’s a good show and I may note that Gian and Minho still fight like a cat and a dog. I try my very best to ignore Chelle and I’m proud of myself because I succeeded. I heard from Ri that Chelle will fly back to Seoul because of Jiyong. After the concert I excuse myself and head back to the hotel, I’m tired from traveling and thinking.

 

When I was in my hotel room all I want is to rest and sleep but Chelle keeps on appearing in my head. Damn it! Minho joins the group for dinner. I remember him calling Chelle Ms. stubborn.

 

I was in the car watching Minho teach Chelle ride the motorbike. I ask him to replace me for the mean time for me to think. Chelle keeps on playing around while Minho is talking to her. When Minho gets pissed, she just laughs at him and teases him again. I remember what Minho said the first day he taught Chelle.

 

MINHO: "My god! Ilwoo I never thought she's so playful. Aigoo! My head hurts. She's not paying attention." She just stared at him and then tucked her tongue out when he's done talking.

 

I wanted to pull out of the car and hug her. I miss her so much. She sends text messages, emails and calls me every day but I don't know what to say to her so I ignore her. Until when will I keep distance to her? I don't know, all I know is I love her so much. My thoughts vanish when Minho enters my room. He hand me a paper bag.

 

MINHO: "Chelle bought you dinner. Here! See you later, Suengri will be here later. I’ll just change. Let’s have a little drink in the pool area.”

 

I just nod and take the food out of the bag. I found her hand written on top of the food container.

 

I want my yeobo back! I miss him so much. Get him back to me, you snowman!-Chelle

 

Snowman?! Am I really treating that cold to her? I shake my head and call for room service. I ask the hotel staff to deliver the food to Gian's suit. The hotel staff picks up the food and brings it to Gian's room. I write a short note saying: 

 

Yeobo bought this for me but I’m not hungry, you and TOP might want it."

 

I was thinking if I’m going to join Ri and Minho in the pool area when someone knocks on my door, I open and it was Gian.

 

GIAN: "I need to talk to you."

ILWOO: "Let's walk! Minho and Ri are waiting for me in the pool area." I said as we head towards the elevator.

GIAN: "Are you okay? Chelle's been complaining about you, being cold to her. You've been ignoring her."

ILWOO: "I have to think, you know."

GIAN: "I understand and please don't do it again." I raised my brow. She continues. "You can think without being drunk."

ILWOO: "You know what when I saw you and Ri earlier I feel awkward."

 

Me and Gian look at each other and laugh as we walked out of the elevator. Ri, Minho and Bae is in the pool side.

 

MINHO: "You're both here, join us were about to dip in the pool."

ILWOO: "I don't want to swim. I’ll just stay here with Gian."

SR: "Aish! It's a boys night, why are you here Gian? Go back to your room and call TOP hyung, tell him to join us."

GIAN: "I don't care if this is a boy’s night out."

YB: "Maknae that's enough! If TOP hyung finds out your shouting at Gian your dead. Where's TOP hyung?"

GIAN: "He's taking a shower; he didn't know I went out."

YB: "He'll search for you soon. Yah! maknae let's swim."

 

Bae and Ri joins Minho to the pool while Dae stays in his room to rest. I need time to think, how to assess my feelings for her. How to deal with the pain I have right now.

 

GIAN: "If you need time to think and if you need to keep some distance away from my friend do it!"

ILWOO: "She might get mad at me."

GIAN: "She will understand, don't worry."

ILWOO: "I have to clear my head before doing something stupid."

 

RI and Minho suddenly grab me, they drag and push me to the pool, good thing I’m wearing shorts and shirt. This guys is so playful, it feels like I’m with two toddlers trap in the body of a grown up man. Gian went back to her room because TOP is looking for her and now I made a decision, I'll stay away from Chelle, I don't know for how long but I need time for myself, I immediately call my manager and cancel all my work.

 

================================================================

 

I and my boyfriend are playing in our seats waiting for Dae's concert to stars. Ilwoo and Minho caught my eye as they walk towards our direction. I want to leap in my seat run towards Ilwoo and give him a hug but Ri keeps on ticking me. When the two reach their seat Ilwoo just say hi to me and sit beside Minho, away from me. What was that?

 

What's wrong with him? Is he mad at me? But I already said sorry. I'll talk to him later. Dae's concert went well. I was teary eyed when Dae thanked his fans in between sobs. His really have a genuine heart that's why a lot of people love him. I'm so proud of him. He's an angel. We wait for Dae at the backstage after the concert. I was about to approach Ilwoo when he excuse himself and go to his hotel room without looking at me. I can sense it, he's still mad at me. I keep quite as we walk to the resto with the group. I decided to order food for Ilwoo and buy Jiyong his favorite sushi.

 

CHELLE: "Yah Mr. Grumpy give this to your friend, make sure he'll eat it and tell him I’m sorry." I said and hand him the food. "Sorry I can't stay guys and Dae congratulations again. Don't worry I have a substitute for dinner. She's on her way here." I continue and wink at him. "Tabi take care of Gian. Oh I know you will and my boyfriend behave. I have eyes and ears on you and Bae thank you for the... You know what I mean. Bye guys, I’ll see you tomorrow." I said and give each of them a kiss on their cheeks.

 

Mr.Kang and I head towards the airport. I startled when Mr. Kang tap me on my shoulder.

 

MR.KANG: "Are you and Ilwoo on a fight?"

CHELLE: "No!"

MR.KANG: "He's different."

 

I turn to Mr. Kang and I’m surprise when a tear flow in my eyes. I shake my head and bow to hide my face.

 

CHELLE: "He keeps avoiding me. I want to talk to him but he won't let me. I can't reach his phone and I don't know why? I’m worried."

MR.KANG: "Give him time Chelle. I know he'll tell you everything when his ready." He said and hand he his hanky.

CHELLE: “Uhm Mr.Kang there’s a package for me from New York but I have it address to you. Keep it first for me. It’s my gift for Bae’s birthday.”

 

I wipe my tears and give him a smile. I took a deep breath and call Jiyong when we board on the plane. My call went straight to his voice mail, I leave him a message. Maybe his still busy with his rehearsal. He didn't know I’m going back to Seoul. I plug my headset and listen to Ilwoo's song again.

 

All the lights in the apartment are turned off; I bet Jiyong is still in rehearsal. I place the sushi I bought for Jiyong before I went to Gian's room to grab my other phone and when I checked it my disappointment dives down a couple of notch, still no text or missed call from Ilwoo! With a heavy heart I walk towards my room to shower. I'm all freshen up when I decide to watch Bigshow 2011, I grab one of my boyfriends huge panda and went to the living room and soon enough I went to dreamland. Someone nuzzles my neck wakes me from my sleep, I open my eyes and found Jiyong sitting next to me.

 

GD: "Hi baby! You surprise me. I thought i'm going to sleep here all alone."

CHELLE: "I miss you already, that's why I come home after Dae's concert. Have you eaten dinner?"

GD: "No! I'm planning to sleep because I’m too tired but when I saw you I feel energized."

CHELLE: "Stop saying sweet nothings Kwon Jiyong, why didn't you eat?" He smiles at me as I arch my brow.

GD: "I'm sorry baby!" He leans down and gives me a kiss in the nose.

CHELLE: "Good thing I buy sushi for you, it's in the table. Wait here I’ll prepare it for you."

 

I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for my king, all the issue I have with Ilwoo and the exhaustion of traveling vanished. I'm with the man I love and I feel the same way, when I saw him beside me earlier I feel energized.

 

GD: "How's Dae's concert?"

CHELLE: "Jam packed. My gosh it's so fun. Dae cried in front of JVIP’s and you know what Ri is dancing all throughout the concert." I said and bite the panda ears while giggling.

GD: "He really works hard for it. He deserves it. I wish I can go but too bad I can't."

CHELLE: "Dae feel the same way baby. Anyways how’s your rehearsal?"

GD: "Fun, tiring but its great working with a great team. Are you going back to Japan tomorrow?"

CHELLE: "Yup! But I’ll be back after the concert. I don't want you left alone here."

GD: "Are you going to appear on my concert baby?"

CHELLE: "Nope! I'm not part of the guest list remember? I'm part of the GDWT team. I'm wearing the GDWT uniform, by the way stop calling Bae telling him to babysit me. Jeez baby! I feel awkward and embarrass in front of Bae."

GD: "Without Bae you'll not go to Japan. Take it or leave it Retchel.”

CHELLE: "I hate you Jiyong! But thank you for wanting me to be safe. I love you baby."

GD: "I love you more Mrs. G"

CHELLE: "I wish you're there, they keep bullying me baby."

GD: "My poor baby, didn't your boyfriend defend you from the others?"

CHELLE: "How can he defend me? TOP, Bae and even Dae keep teasing me." I pout.

GD: "I'll talk to them when they get back. Didn't Gian defend you?"

CHELLE: "No! They keep teasing me about Junjun."

GD: "Who's that Junjun? I always heard TOP hyung saying that."

CHELLE: “I don’t know!”

GD: "Yah Retchel, don't you dare lie to me."

CHELLE: "Yah Jiyong do you think I’ll lie to you?"

 

Jiyong glares at me while eating sushi, he's hungry he ate everything. How can I leave him just for a day if he doesn't eat on time? This guy! He's so focus in work and forgot to eat.

 

GD: "What do you want to do on your birthday?"

CHELLE: "I don't know. Why?"

GD: "Just asking, I have work that day. I'm busy this days, I can't even afford the time to have dinner with you."

CHELLE: "It's fine! I'm busy too. Don't worry."

 

Jiyong finish his food and take a shower. I left in the living room and finish watching the Bigshow.

 

GD: "Let's sleep baby. It's late. I’ll drive you to the airport tomorrow."

CHELLE: "Okay! Wait my panda. I want this beside me. I miss Ri."

GD: "Goodnight! I love you Mrs. Kwon Jiyong."

CHELLE: "I love you too baby."

 

I move closer to him and buried my face between his neck and shoulder. I took a deep breath to inhale his scent.

 

CHELLE: "Heaven!" I said and smile.

GD: "Sleep baby."

CHELLE: "Baby can we go to the pension before the WT? I want to visit Umma and Appa. I miss Gaho too and I want to see Dami unnie's new angel."

GD: "Okay! Okay! I’ll check my schedule. Sleep or I’ll tickle you!"

CHELLE: "Goodnight baby. I love you."

GD: "I love you too."

 

He pulls me closer to him and hugs me tight. He kisses me on my forehead and off us both went to dream land.

 

The next morning Jiyong dropped me to Gimpo Airport before heading to YGE, I kiss him in the lips and wave him goodbye. Mr. Kang is waiting for me in the airport when I arrive and soon enough we both board the plane. It's late in the afternoon when we arrive in Japan, instead going to the hotel me and Mr. Kang go to the venue. Bae, Ri Gian and T.O.P are all in the dressing room with Dae.

 

CHELE: "My boyfriend! Where's Ilwoo and Minho?"

SR: "They will be here before the concert starts my girlfriend, don't worry.

CHELLE: "How's Ilwoo?"

SR: "Huh?! Why don't you ask him, seems like you two is not in speaking terms."

CHELLE: "Just ask him for me and remind him to eat. I notice that he lost some weight."

SR: "Okay! I'll tell him that."

 

TOP and Gian are on their seats when me and Ri arrive in the VIP zone, This two they can't get enough of each other. Ri keeps on ticking me he's on a playful mood right now, I bite his shoulder to the point that it leaves a bite mark. This will teach him a lesson.

 

 

CHELLE: "Yah! You wanted me to bite your cheeks again?"

SR: "Yah! Did you forget that your legal boyfriend is not here? I can bite you also. Behave Retchel."

 

 

Did I hear him right? He calls me Retchel? WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hate it when people call me RETCHEL, it's so formal. Minho and Ilwoo suddenly appear behind us. I wave at Ilwoo and gave him a smile but he just bow at me and sit beside Gian while Minho is beside Ri. I sigh and the concert starts.

 

I texted the Dragon, I told him that the concert went well and I’m going to have dinner with the boys and Gian before heading back to Seoul. We dine at a private resto in the hotel they're staying, as I arrive in the resto everybody is there, talking to each other. I sit beside Ilwoo and grab the chance to talk to him.

 

CHELLE: "Hi! How are you?"

ILWOO: "Im good!"

CHELLE: "Hmmmm how's your stay here?

ILWOO: "Good!"

CHELLE: "I can't wait for our next WGM shoot; I hope it would be out of town or out of the country."

ILWOO: "Didn't Mr. Kang tell you that I can't do WGM for 2 months."

CHELLE: "What? What do you mean?"

ILWOO: "I have much more important things to do."

CHELLE: "So I can't see you for 2 months?"

ILWOO: "Yes!"

CHELLE: "Why are you so cold to me? Is there something wrong?"'

ILWOO: "Nothing's wrong Chelle."

 

I can't do this anymore, tears prick at the corner of my eyes because of what happen. I excuse myself I tell everyone that my mom wants to talk to me. I borrow Gian's hotel room key and go out, as I make my way to Gian's room my tears flow like there's no more tomorrow. I didn't wait for the others to finish their dinner. I tell Mr. Kang that we can go to the airport now. Before we board the plane I text Gian.

 

Sorry I didn't join u guys to dinner, we will be late for our flight. See you in a couple of days.

 

I didn't wait for her reply. I turn off my phone and wait for our plane to take off. I don't know what I did wrong for me to be treated by that with Ilwoo? He even cancels the WGM shoot for 2 months because he needs to attend some important matters. More important than me? I secretly cry every night in the bathroom. I don't know but it really breaks my heart. I love Ilwoo so much. His great friend. A great co-worker. A good person and the best adviser. Am I losing a friend? I won’t let that happen. I will do anything to bring him back. Ilwoo is so special and I can't lose him. I know my dragon is so jealous to him but he's a friend and I can't afford to lose him. For now I’ll give him time. I know he'll miss me. I know it wouldn't take long and he'll text me again. I know it because he loves me. He loves me?

Damn! Then it hits me. Is he tired of loving me that's why he's building a wall between us? Ilwoo? I'm so sorry! You've been through a lot because of me. I can't love you the way you want me too but I can't lose you. You’re so important to me. Please don't give up on me. Don't give up our friendship.