THE HEARTBREAKING TWIST

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 74: 

 
 
 
Two days have passed but Chelle is nowhere to be found, the staff of her agency is losing their minds. The what if questions fill up their minds. Even though they’re all busy looking for Chelle, the concert must go on. On the other hand Chelle’s friends have no idea what is going on in Osaka, Jiyong is not in the mood but he is a professional entertainer and still bring a good show. He can’t think straight, his mind is reeling to what happened that night. His asking himself if his the one to blame or is this the one he really wants, He thinks that probably Chelle is somewhere hiding and will show herself to everyone when she’s ready. She does it before, maybe he will explain everything in the right time. Because of the incident GD’s mom went to Osaka to check on his son, while Dae help him to his concert , his foot is not that swollen but he need to be extra careful to make the healing process faster. 
 
======================================================
 
GD’S POV
 
 
“Damn it!” I said and punch the wall. I tried to follow her and stop her but my damn foot hurts. I watch her run away from me while crying, I called her but she never turn to me.
 
I bend on my knees in the middle of the hallway doesn’t care if some of the hotel guest are looking at me, I punch the floor over and over again as tears run down on my cheeks. Manager Lee approaches me and holds my shoulder giving it a little squeeze while Kiko walk towards me and help walk towards my suite. I saw Bae rooted on his spot in his door step, his face is serious, and his stare is telling me I told you Jiyong you’ll break her heart again. I can’t look in his eyes straight. Damn! His right and I’m in big, big trouble.
 
Kiko is standing in my room but I didn’t bother to look at her, you ruined my relationship. I won’t forgive her that’s for sure. I sit in the bed while Manager Lee is talking in his phone, I can’t understand even a single word he said, my mind is preoccupied with Chelle. Oh God! Keep her safe please. I buried my face in my palm, my foot hurts but the hell I care, I’m much hurt inside.
 
Then I heard a phone’s ring, when I glanced in the bedside table my world collapsed when I saw her wallet and her phone on top. I leap up on the bed ignoring my sprain and head towards the door but before I could reach to the door Manager Lee stop me.
 
M.LEE: “You have to rest jiyong, you still have two more concerts to fill.”
GD: “But I have to find her, I can’t just sit here. It’s late and she have nothing in her pocket plus she is not familiar with the place.
M.LEE: “I already inform the staff and YG security about the situation, they are looking for her now. I know you’re worried but please Jiyong I can’t afford to lose the two of you.
GD: “Please Manager Lee find her, I’m begging you. Return her back to me.”
 
Before Manager Lee could answer Kiko steps inside the bedroom. My jaw tense and my eyes went dark when I saw her.
 
M.LEE: “Jiyong, no!” He whispers while shaking his head. “I’ll leave the two of you alone to talk, I’ll stay in the living room just call me if you need anything and if I heard any news about Chelle’s whereabouts.”
 
I just nod at him and watch him close the door, Kiko is standing beside the door while I stand and walk away as far away from her.
 
KIKO: “Baby, I’m sorry. This is my entire fault.”
GD: “Yah right!” I smirk “I don’t need your sorry. It’s over and done.”
 
She sits in the corner of the bed and remain quite I have to tell her how I really feel about her, she has to know that everything between us is OVER.
 
KIKO: “I’m sorry! If I have to kneel in front of you and in front of Chelle I will do that. Sorry I just caught up in the situation. You know how I really miss and love you. Please forgive me.”
 
After that she walks out of the room. I hope she walks out of my life also. Our lives. I already tell her what I feel and I do hope she’ll let go of me and move on to live her own life.
 
Days have passed and we’re all going back to Seoul, still no news from Chelle. I can’t talk to umma what really happen, everyone told her that Chelle needs to go back to Seoul because of work. Bae and I didn’t talk since that night especially after he heard my conversation with Kiko. It’s really energy draining what’s happening right now. I know she will be back. I admit I messed up so I have to wait for her. I just can’t sit and wait, I have many things to do and accomplished.
 
GD: “Manager Lee, tell everyone to stop looking for Chelle. She just needs some time alone.”
M.LEE: “Are you sure?”
GD: “Yes! Don’t worry, she’s a grown up now.”
 
Manager Lee just looks at me, I know he has a lot to say but umma approached us as she helps me to walk. I know she will comeback just like the last time she runaway, but the question is she coming back to me or she will come back to continue her life without me? Well, that’s going to be her decision.
 
GD: “Umma, I’m fine Manager Lee will drive you home.”
UMMA: “Are you sure?”
GD: “Yes umma I will be fine, don’t worry. My car is in the parking lot, I can drive”
UMMA: “Okay! Drive carefully Jiyongie.”
 
As umma and Manager Lee drives off, I hop in my car and went to see Honey.
 
====================================================== 
 
KIKO’S POV
 
 
Oh ! Is this true? My baby slipped? I didn’t manage to watch his concert because of some prior commitments. Good thing the photo shoot just ended a couple of minutes ago, I wave goodbye to everyone and went staright to Jiyong’s hotel.
 
As I walk towards Jiyong’s hotel room I spotted Bae walks out of his room and head towards the opposite direction. I think his talking to Tabi on his phone, the room door is open so I don’t need to knock, Jiyong is in the bathroom removing his shirt and ing his jeans. I hug him from behind and kiss his tattoo at the back.
 
KIKO: “Are you okay babe?”
GD: “What the hell! How did you get in?”
KIKO: “You left your door open babe.”
GD: “Get out of here. Chelle will arrive soon.”
 
He pushes me to the side and walk towards the living room of the suite. I grab his arm and put it in my shoulder to give him support.
 
GD: “Get off of me.”
KIKO: “Stop being so stubborn, I know you’re hurt. You can’t walk properly. Let me help you now and you can continue to hate me tomorrow.”
 
He just stare at me and thank God he let me help him walk, as we stand in front of the couch I hold his face and kiss him in the lips. This is what I miss, me and him together. Because of his swollen foot we both fell in the couch, he on top of me. my shirt hike up, I continue to kiss him in the lips while my hands travel to his back when we heard a noise, we both look at each other then look at the door, my eyes wide open. It’s Chelle!
 
Jiyong suddenly stands up and almost fell again on top of me so I immediately hold his arms and wrap my other arm to his waist to support him. This girl in front of us is stunned as hell, oh my God this is going to be a huge fight. Chelle, walks out of the room while Jiyong follows her, how dare this girl slap Jiyong in front of me. When Chelle left the hotel, follow Jiyong and Manager Lee to his room. He look so lost and devasted.
 
KIKO: “Jiyong follow her, explain everything to her. Tell her what really happen”
GD: “I think this is the best for the both of us. If she wants to leave I won’t stop her. I’ll give her time to think.”
 
Am I hearing it right? Does that word come out from Jiyong’s mouth? Should I celebrate and wave my pom-poms from side to side? But as I stare at Jiyong’s face I see sadness and confusion. I sigh heavily and tears starts to prick in my eyes. I feel so guilty right now.
 
KIKO: “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you or Chelle.”
GD: “Stop talking please. I don’t want to hear any words from you.”
 
Jiyong grabs his phone and call someone.
 
“Hon, I think it’s over between me and Chelle…. I know it’s my fault….. She run away, I don’t know where she is right now…. I’ll give her some time before I talk to her again…. I know…. Sorry if I call you at this time, I know you’re resting….Yes, I’m fine don’t worry it’s just a sprain….I’ll see you once I get back to Seoul….Bye.
 
KIKO: “Are you cheating behind Chelle’s back?”
GD: “YES! Happy now? So it only means that if me and Chelle broke up, me and you can’t be together again. Bae!” he shouts. “Take her with you, I know you’re hiding behind the door.”
 
Bae enters the room and escorts me out of the room. I can’t believe this. Jiyong is cheating! Who the hell is hon?! As we walk out of the suite I heard Jiyong scream. This is all my fault and I need to fix it as soon as possible.
 
 ======================================================
 
TOP’S POV
 
 
I think I will age fast because of Jiyong’s so called “affair with honey” that’s full of bull crap. Who would have thought that this is going to happen? I can picture the two of them will end up in marriage but NO my dinosaur instincts failed me. Because of this damn problem I became so hot headed to the point that I even vent out my anger to maknae and to my honey. Me and Gian almost fight because of my mood, good thing maknae drag her out of the pent house and went somewhere. I don’t know what time they arrive, I fell asleep waiting for them.
 
This is the day Jiyong, Bae and Chelle will be back from Osaka. I heard from Bae that Jiyong is fine after the incident from his concert. As for me and Gian everything is settled, I ask maknae’s help to surprise her good thing she accepted my apologies or else I can sense that she will kick my out of this house, which is I don’t want to happen ever. I miss teasing Gian’s friend so I decided to pull some prank on her, early in the morning I drag maknae and Gian to the apartment and carefully place each of the barrel man in her room. That girl she ask Bae to hide my gifts so that her mom won’t see it. Bad Chelle and it’s payback time….
 
RI: “Hyung, what are you doing?”
T.O.P: “Can’t you see what I’m doing? I’m arranging this for Chelle.”
RI: “Aish! You’re so childish hyung.”
 
I just ignore him and continue my mission. The both of them just look at me while munching some rice cakes and ice cream, what a combination I bet they will soon visit the comfort room.
 
GIAN: “Are you done? Can we go home now?”
T.O.P: “Can we stay here just for tonight hon?”
RI: “Yah Gian don’t you dare leave me by myself here. Sleep here just for tonight. Please!”
GIAN: “Fine! What time they will arrive?”
RI: “I don’t know! Should we order food or are you going to cook?”
T.O.P: “She’s too lazy to cook these past few days, so just order something.”
 
Suddenly a throw pillow landed on my face.
 
GIAN: “Lazy?”
 
I smile at her and nod. It’s true! She adopted my laziness, before she can’t live in this earth without texting and checking her fb and twitter accounts but now she rarely holds her phone and ipad.
 
It’s late in the afternoon when I received a text message from Bae. What the ! He’s in the pent house and he said something happen to Jiyong, Chelle and Kiko? Kiko? As in Kiko? I immediately call him as I step out of the apartment, he told me that Chelle is nowhere to be found for two days now and jiyong is off somewhere else. i ask him if he can go to the girls apartment instead.
 
GIAN: “Why are you here outside?”
T.O.P: “Bae is on his way now. Let’s just wait for him hon.”
GIAN: “Is he with Jiyong and Chelle?”
T.O.P: “No!”
 
Her brow furrow how can I tell her that Chelle is missing because of Jiyong?
 
T.O.P: “Everything will be okay, don’t worry.”
GIAN: “Worry about what?”
 
I just hug and kiss her in the forehead, she will be shocked for sure and based from Bae’s tone this is a serious matter. Where the hell in Japan is Chelle right now?
 
======================================================
 
My world collapse when I enter my room. My eyes pinned on the couch where I found Jiyong on top of Kiko. Tears starts flowing in my eyes. I cant breath. I shut my eyes tightly hoping that I'm just in a bad dream. My whole body shiver and I think I'm going to pass out.
 
Jiyong and Kiko has a picture perfect shocked face when they saw me standing in the door step staring at them. Jiyong hands is placed under Kiko's head while her arms snake in Jiyong's waist. His shirtless! When I my eyes went down, the scene became more horrible. His pants already ed and his fly is half way open while Kiko's skirt hike up revealing her pink under garment. ! I knew exactly what's happening. 
 
Before I collapsed on the floor I turn around and walk as fast as I could. I want to get away from them. From Jiyong. From this pain. I saw Bae just stepping out of his room as the elevator pings. Manager Lee emerges from the lift but stop when he saw me crying.
 
GD: "Baby!" He called but I didn't bother to stop. "Baby wait!" He said and hold on to my arms to stop me.
 
He turn me around and my palm landed to his face. Giving him a hard slap on his face.
 
CHELLE: "How dare you?!" I said in between sobs. 
 
I saw Kiko went out from the room. I immediately wipe my tears. I don't want to her to see me cry. Not infront of her.
 
CHELLE: "How could you do this to me, Jiyong? Am I wasn't enough for you huh? My God Jiyong!" I close my eyes and shake my head. My voice is shaking as well as my whole body because of so much pain. "What just happen? I just left to buy you meds and this? Look Jiyong you didn't hear anything from me. When you denied me infront of my face I decided to run away. Because I dont want to say things that will hurt you. When I found the girl in your condo and found out about your damn lock code story, did you hear me complain? No! When I got sick, you get jealous to Ilwoo when I told you he was the one who sends me to the hospital, because you were out of reach! I've observing you this past few days, you're always talking someone on your phone but I didn't even bother to ask. Is she your honey? Why Jiyong? Why? Did I did something wrong? Did I said things that hurt you? Tell me?!" I said and start pounding his chest.
 
Jiyongs pull me closer to him and give me a tight hug. I push him away. I dont want him to touch me. I wipe the tears running down my cheeks with the back of my hands. 
 
CHELLE: "You know what,this all my fault! Because I love you to death. I love you more than myself! I left nothing for myself. I'm the one who's to blame."
GD: "Baby, no! I'm sorry!" He said and extend his arms to touch me.
CHELLE: "Nooooo! Don't touch me! And stop calling me baby, Jiyong."
GD: "I love you, baby! I'm sorry!"
CHELLE: "Cut that bull, Jiyong! And stop saying sorry! I don't want to hear it. My God this is too much." I sigh in so much pain. "You know you're right! Yes you did not hurt me liked you promise because you kill me Jiyong. YOU KILL ME! I'm sorry but it's over between us." I forcely grab the locket on my neck and give it to him.
 
I turn my back to him and walk towards the elevator. A janitor just turn to our hall way going towards the fire exit. I remove my ring and lift my hand to throw it in the trash box. I'm sure that Jiyong saw what I did. I enter the elevator and press the close button before manager Lee stop me.
 
I collapsed and cried inside the elevator. My heart is crashing with so much pain. I never felt this way before and its practically killing me. I wipe my tears and bow my head when the elevator pings to the ground floor. I walk towards the entrance door. I ride a cab without even knowing where to go. Good thing I still have some money left in my pocket after buying Jiyong's medicine.
 
I ended up in a park. I spotted a convenience store and buy a beer. I hope this well help ease the pain. I really hope it did. I walk in the alley didn't mind the cold and darkness. I'm cold and in darkness anyway. I never thought Jiyong can do this to me. It never crossed my mind. We were inlove. So much inlove with each other. People say love can melt away the pain no matter how much hurt you are but I guess pain can also melt away love no matter how great love is.
 
After consuming and emptying the last can of beer, I felt dizzy but still can feel the pain inside. I roam my eyes to search for a telephone stand to call Mr.Lee to pick me up. I'm not familiar with the place and fear starts to enter my system when I finally realized where I am. 
 
I'm in the dark area of the park and I see no by standers. I keep walking hoping that I can see a pay phone. My hope lifts up when my eye caught the pay phone booth across the street beside a street light. I walk to the crossing line and saw an old lady wants to cross the street. 
 
I saw a car going to towards the old lady. Adrenaline rush in my vein and run to help the old lady. Before she gets hit I push her as I turn to the car and saw the driver. I heard my own scream when the car hit me causing me to roll over to the other side. I'm panting with so much pain. I try to move to approach the old who's laying unconscious on the other side of the street. I heard the car zoomed out of the alley before darkness filled my eyes.