MV with Lee Joon

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 33:
 
 
 
 
The doctor said that I can go home today but the dragon insisted that i'll stay for a day to make sure i'm okay. Manager Kang agreed to GD and followed the doctor to get a room for me.
 
We transfer in a private room where I will stay for a day. Seung Ri went out to buy me food.
 
GD: "Thank God! You are not allowed to go on your own while were here in Japan."
Mr.Kang: "She wont! We will go back to Korea tomorrow morning."
Chelle: "Why are we going back? They have another concert right?"
Mr.Kang: "Its Mr.Yang decision. And you have a MV shoot with Lee Joon."
GD: "MV shoot?!"
Gian: "Yup! Thats the reason why Manager Kang didn't join us in L.A."
GD: "Can she stay here with us? I'll talk to sanjangnim."
Mr.Kang: "Sorry Jiyong but thats Mr.Ynag's decision. He doesn't want Chelle to be here."
Chelle: "Baby, its okay! I can rest before the MV shoot. Don't worry."
GD: "I know! But I want you to be safe."
Mr.Kang: "So shes not safe with me Jiyong? I know you care about her but you both have your own schedules. She will be fine. Don't worry."
GD: "Okay! Can I stay here?"
Mr.Kang: "Okay. I'll ask someone to bring you clothes."
 
Ri and Dae came back with our foods. How thoughtful of this two maknae's.
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
I'm still in hospital with Mr.Kang when Gd suddenly came rushing to Chelle. He's really worried for my friend. Suddenly my phone rings but I frown because the number is not registered  to my contacts. I excuse my self and went outside.
 
Gian: "Hello?"
Joon: "Hi! Is this Gian? Chelle's RM?"
Gian: "Yes! Who's this?"
Joon: "Its me Joon from MBLAQ."
 
I squeal the moment I hear what he said but suddenly calm myself.
 
Gian: "Hi Joon, how can I help you?"
Joon: "I just wanted to speak to Chelle to say that i'm really happy to work with her. Even Ji Hoon hyung is delighted , he also wants to meet Chelle personally."
Gian: "Sorry but she's resting right now. She had an accident a while ago."
Joon: "Omo! Is she okay? Where is she right now?"
Gian: "Yes shes fine, don't worry. Its just a minor accident. We're in Osaka right now."
Joon: "Good to her that! I let go now. Please tell her to rest and I cant wait to see her.
Gian: "Okay no problem! I'll tell her that. Thanks for calling. Bye!"
 
Whoa! Its Joon! He has a y voice. I head back to Chelle's room and found Riri rubbing his ear and head while everyone is laughing at him.
 
========================================================
 
When Gian went back to my room, TOP suddenly asked who called her. Here we go again, the over investigative dinosaur. Why does he keeps on monitoring Gian? Hmmmm? Is there's something going on between this two without me knowing? I need to find out.
 
TOP: "Who was that?" Said while pointing to Gian's phone.
Gian: "Its Joon! He wanted to talk to Chelle but I told him that shes unavailable right now."
GD: "Good! My baby needs to rest."
Chelle: "Joon? As in Lee Joon from MBLAQ?"
Gian: "Yes! He even told me that Rain wanted to meet you in person and he's happy that you will work together. You can call him back right now if you want. I have his number."
SR: "Yah! Gian noona, my girlfriend needs to rest. No phone calls."
YB: "Our maknae is so possessive."
DS: "Yes. He's so possessive! Even though he is not the real boyfriend."
SR: "Hyung sssshhhhhh. No phone calls. Thats final!"
Chelle: "My boyfriend stop! Lets call him tomorrow Gian."
 
I gave Gian her phone back and smiled to Seung Ri. 
 
TOP: "How did Joon get your number?"
Mr.Kang: "She's Chelle's RM remember?"
GD: "So Ji Hoon hyung wanted to meet you?"
Gian: "Chelle loves Rain so much!"
DS: "Chelle noona didnt know us but he loves Rain hyung?"
Gian: "Yup! Rain is the only korean singer/actor Chelle knows."
SR: "Wow my girlfriend. I'm so hurt right now!"
GD: "Baby is that true?"
Chelle: "Baby its just a crush."
GD: "But Gian said you love him! Your friend is starting to kill me again."
Chelle: "Wait, did you just say Rain? As in Bi Rain? Oh my God! Rain oppa wants to meet me. Can we go to Korea now Mr.Kang?"
Gian: "See Jiyong I told you. Look at her. She's as red as tomatoes everytime she heard Bi Rain's name."
 
I kiss GD to stop him before he gets piss. Everyone wave goodbye and ask me to rest well.
 
========================================================
 
The following day, the boys accompany us to the airport back to Korea. GD hug me tight and kiss me on the forehead.
 
"Be careful okay? I'll miss you. I'll see you tomorrow. Make sure to take your meds baby. And call me every now and then alright? I love you!"
 
"Manager Kang take care of her. Don't take your eyes off her. And Gian, call me when something bad happen okay?! Dont allow her to roam around alone. If I cant reach her, i'll call you so make sure you always have your phone by your side." He said to Manager Kang and Gian.
 
Before we board I heard him say the same lime again. When we were on the plane I received text telling me the same thing again. Again and again and again. How can I not fall for this man? He has this snobbish personality in television but he is soooo sweet, thoughtful and caring in person.
 
When we arrived at the location, i'm overwhelm by the huge set, cameras everywhere, the staff passing by us busy with their work. While my eyes wide roaming everywhere, Gian tap my shoulder and pointed someone. When I look up, I see Joon approaching us.
 
Joon: "Hi Chelle! Nice to meet you."
Chelle: "Hi! How are you?"
Joon: "I'm fine. How are you? I heard that you were involved in a minor accident. How's your forehead? Does it still hurt?"
Chelle: "Im good. I just got a few stitches but i'm fine. It can be hid by a make up. Thank you for the call yesterday."
Joon: "No problem. Its my pleasure  to meet and work with you."
 
Before I can answer, Manager Kang told us to head to the dressing room. 
 
The director walk in into my dressing room telling me what I need to do.
 
"I saw you acted in Bigbang's Blue and Badboy MV. I'm impress. I'm glad that Joon personally chose you." 
 
Before he leave, he told me that Joon's role will be an assassin, while my role will be the girl he will save and to my surprise i'm going to have a scene with Thunder. I listen very carefully to the director for his instructions. I don't want Joon or anyone to be disappointed. The director instructed me and Joon to act like a real couple. When the camera starts to roll, I do as I told. Joon wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck, giving each a small smile, caressing each others face, then the director says "Cut! Good job." But the scene  needs a kissing scene.
 
What? A kissing scene? The director approached me and Joon. Stand in front of us and said:
 
"Joon I want you to hold Chelle's face and kiss her then slightly bite her lower lips."
 
After his instruction, he goes back to his chair. Joon look calm while i'm in shocked.
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
We've been in the mv set more than I ever expected. Its been tiring yet a new experience. When I check my phone, I was shocked, 10 text messages and 6 missed calls, all came from Jiyong. He's been like this since this morning, worried for my friend. So I decided to call him.
 
GD: "Gian! Is there something wrong?"
Gian: "There's nothing wrong Jiyong, stop being so paranoid. Your girlfriend is fine, don't worry."
GD: "She didn't answer my calls and my text messages. Where is she?"
Gian: "She's working! Stop calling! If you call or text me again, Chelle or Manager Kang, I swear i'll throw our phones to han river! Everything's fine. She's fine, don't worry."
GD: "Fine! Is she really okay? Tell her that I missed her so much."
Gian: "Okay! Bye!"
 
Before I heard his response, I hit the end button. Then I heard the director that he wanted Joon to kiss my friend. I cant miss this scene. I have to record it and show it to the dragon.
 
========================================================
 
The kissing scene took 7 takes to he perfect. I went straight to the dressing room after the kissing scene I had with Joon. I stared in my reflection in the mirror, lift my hand and touch my lips. Oh God! What have I done? The dragon will surely get mad if he finds about this. I'll be dead. IM GOING TO BE SO ING DEAD. I bit my lips and close my eyes to think on how to tell my dragon about this when I heard someone enter the room.
 
Joon: "Hey, you okay? Uhmm I know it's kinda awkward but thank you for being such a good sport."
Chelle: "Its okay Joon. Its part of my job. Sorry if we did a lot of takes. Uhm its my first time, you know. Your my first screen kiss."
Joon: "Omo! Im blushing and you are too. Can I take you out for dinner? I just wanna thank you for being part of the mv, and I hope we can be friends."
Chelle: "Sure, no problem. Friends."
 
Joon and I had a dinner after the mv shoot. We exchange mobile numbers, twitter and fb accounts etc. Before the night ends, I had a new friend added on my lists.