BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR - MANILA (PART 4)

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 12:

 
 
I still can't believed Seung Ri just said that. 
 
"Tangna! Gusto mo bang di na ko makalabas ng buhay dito? (! Dont you still want me to get out of here alive?)" I turned to Seung Ri with my eyes wide open.
 
The boys looked in my direction, confused. I turned to Gian's direction asking for a rescue but all I get is a YOUR-DEAD look.
 
Whaaaaaaaaa did I just said it in a loud voice? I turn to looked in the crowd hoping they didn't hear what I said.  Dammit! How stupid! Good thing there is a distance between the stage to the audience separated by the railings.
 
My face went red when I saw the boys what-did-you-said look.
 
"Huh? What did you just said?" YB ask me.
 
"Ah uhm I mean. . . I mean I uhm. . . Too fast to live too young to die." I smiled shyly at him. Good thing I remembered GDs tattoo.
 
"Ah! I see!" YB said taking my alibi. I sigh in relief.
 
"Seung Ri what are you saying? Are you insane?" He said while laughing.
 
"Our maknae is just joking. He doesn't know what his saying." 
 
Then GD walks towards Ri's direction and hit him in his head. The VIPs laugh to what GD did. Then TOP slapped Seung Ri's face lightly making the VIPs laugh like there's no tomorrow.
 
Ri scratch his head and caress his face acting like he was badly hurt but he wasn't. He was just making fun to the VIPs. 
 
I looked on the crowd again while saying a thank you prayer for not taking what Ri said seriously. I took the chance to wave goodbye and say thank you to the VIP. Time for me to escape before I said something stupid again. Damn Ri! He is such a babo. 
 
I exit the main stage and went straight beside Gian to watch the encore.
 
GD sing in front of us and took off his jacket and gave it to me. He give me wear it sign before he sat on the right side on the main stage where me and Gian staying. TOP also sing in front of us and gave his jacket to Gian.
 
"Eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!" Gian went screaming after putting TOPs jacket on. She's a hard core Charmer. 
 
I turn to GDs direction and found him staring at me while he starts singing his line. They were singing Bad Boy and Fanstastic Baby for the encore. My cheeks turned pink when he  look at me straight in the eyes. Whoa! I'm melting!
 
Ri was busy taking videos out of his Samsung SIII. He focus the cam on me and then to GD then to me and then to GD again. He is such a kid sometimes. But I really love his playfulness. He is so jolly.
 
Before waving goodbye, the boys bows to their audience.
 
"Paalam" (Goodbye) GD start his tagalog line.
 
"Magandang Gabi!" (Good evening!) GD said making the VIPs scream like crazy.
 
"Salamat." (Thank you.) he continued.
 
He walks to stand in front of me and look me straight in the eyes and said:
 
"Mahal ko kayo!" (I love you all!)
 
Omoooo! good thing that I was seating on the dark area of the audience. He didn't see my face turned red when he said the word Mahal while staring at me. 
 
The boys waved good bye and gone for the backstage but the VIP still screaming louder and harder to what GD said.
 
The concert went off smoothly. The boys said their thank you's to the PHVIPs. The concert was another success for the Bigbang. The whole staff plan an after party to the hotel where they were staying. 
 
========================================================
 
"Gian do you think it's about time for me give him this? You know how he sacrifice a lot for me." I ask Gian while showing her a small black box when we we're in a cab heading home.
 
"Mahal mo na ba? (Do you love him?)" she ask me looking me straight in my eyes.
 
I nod at her. Never losing eye contact with her.
 
"Yes! So much." 
 
"I knew it. I never saw you happy before. And I know he's the reason behind that happiness. I'm happy for you friend. Let's just pray his the right one. For keeps. FOREVER! You got my back just in case. You know that." She said giving me support and assurance that I'm doing the right decision. 
 
We hugged and almost about to cry when the taxi driver interrupted telling us we arrived in our destination.