THE AMBUSH

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 13:

 

 
"What are we doing here Ghie? Di ba dapat pauwi na tayo? (We're supposed to be going home?) Bakit nasa hotel nila tayo? (Why are we in their hotel?)" I grab Gian's arm before entering the hotel; eyes wide open.
 
She ignore my question and pull me to the elevator area. We're inside the elevator going up when she start telling me why we're here.
 
========================================================
GIAN's POV:
 
 "Can we talk?" GD ask me, pulling me on the other side of the hallway on the backstage; away from the people who where busy packing their concert clothes. I was standing outside Chelle's room, waiting for her talks to her manager and grab her things.
 
"Can you gave me a favor? Here, take my room spare key. Take Chelle to my suite. Once your there, call me. I just need to talk to her, please!"  Asked GD as he hand me the key.
 
"Okay! No problem." I smiled at him while putting the key inside my bag.
 
"Thanks! Don't tell her." He said while walking back to their dressing room before someone notice he was missing.
 
I nod at him while I walk towards Chelle who's now looking for me.
 
========================================================
 
TING! I heard the elevator alarm and the door opens. Where on the fifth floor of the hotel and we're now walking in the hallway heading to the last room.
 
Gian take the key out of her bag and opened the door.
 
Whoa! She has a key. What is the meaning of this? I still looked at her, still confused, waiting for an explanation about what's going on.
 
We entered the room and I was surprised how beautiful the living room is.
 
WOW! It's beautiful! I looked around the spacious carpeted room. A beautiful chandelier hanging at the center of the room, giving the room look more elegant. There's a small bar and a personal fridge on the corner. On the other side of the room I found an elegant couch, covered with gold and red soft fabric. In the center table, there's a beautiful flower arranged in an elegant vase. There is also paintings hanging on the wall. I found two doors on the small hallway inside the room. One for the toilet room and the other maybe for the suite bedroom.
 
"Who's room is this?" I finally managed to found my tongue after being hypnotized by the beautiful room.
 
Gian just shake her head and surrender herself to the couch. It took almost an hour to convince Gian to talk but all I get is a shrugged shoulders.
 
Attitude problem. If she doesn't feel like talking, you cant force her to talk. I decided to go to the wash room. When I came back her phone rang.
 
She went outside the room before she answered the call.
 
What the heck? Who is she talking to? I feel something is bond to happen.
 
She came back after a few minutes telling me we'll have dinner first before we go home. 
 
 Our food arrived and I was wondering why there's a lot of food on our table. A few minutes after the room boy left the door opens. My jaw dropped when I see who's going in.
 
BIGBANG! Tabi first then followed by YB then Dae and RI and then GD who walk pass through the boys.
 
The boys was shocked when they see us except for GD who looks like he knows we're here.
 
"Oh noona why are you here at hyungs. . .?" Seung Ri said while walking towards my direction.
 
 Before I open my mouth, GD stand right next to me and face the confused boys.
 
"They'll have dinner with us. And this is her friend, Gian." GD introducing Gian to the boys as he grab my hand and pull me immediately inside his bedroom and locks the door.