AWARDS NIGHT

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 64:



Next morning I woke up GD:  and tell him to prepare because we have a meeting with the GD: WT staff. I make my way to the kitchen to cook breakfast. It’s early, so everyone is still sleeping. Me and Jiyong are eating our breakfast while talking about his upcoming world tour when TOP emerges from their room.

GD: "Hyung, where are you going?"
TOP: "Doing some errands. You're both up so early."
GD: "We have a meeting with the crew for the world tour."
CHELLE: "Eat breakfast with us first."
TOP: "No! Thank you! I have to go."
GD: "Where's Gian?"
TOP: "Still sleeping. Bye!"

That's it and he's out of the house. What was that? Me and Jiyong look at each other then resume eating. After consuming our breakfast we went to YGE. This is the first time we meet the director. He tells us what he wants and asks our opinions about it.

The meeting lasted for several hours. I didn't know that it was soooo detailed. From the stage to the costumes, lightings, effects and everything. Whoa! I have to right down everything so I won’t miss anything we need for my dragons concert. I was amaze how Jiyong discuss and give his ideas. He's really a genius. He’s so creative. No doubt that he's an unbeatable legendary Kwon Leader. For sure this concert is going to be a blast and talk of the town.

Jiyong excuses himself and followed his musical director. I was about to follow them when the GDWT director in charge approach me.

DIRECTOR: "I want you to appear in his concert. You'll be a surprise for him."
CHELLE: "Wow! What do I need to do?"
DIRECTOR: "Do the DJ thing with him. I'm sure he'll expect you'll appear that's why I’m thinking of something different. You have to ride on a motorbike on you entrance."
CHELLE: "But I don't know how?"
DIRECTOR: "Find someone to teach you."
MR.KIM: "I know someone. Don't worry Chelle I’ll talk to him."
DIRECTOR: "Thank you Mr.Kim. See you again Chelle."

I bow to him and he went out of the conference room with the rest of the staff. How can I learn how to ride a motorbike without breaking any bone? I was about to leave when manager Kim approach me.

MR.KIM: "Hold up Chelle!" He said while raising his hand telling me to wait.

I return to my seat and wait for him until he finishes talking to his phone. I almost jump in my chair when manager Kang pushes my chair a bit. I turn around and my mouth hanged open when I saw my manager. Hmmm, something is new about this man. I wonder why he looks handsome whenever I see him every day.

CHELLE: "Nice suit manager Kang. I like the aura. Are you in love?" I said while playing with my swivel chair and my gloves.
MR.KANG: "Stop giving me that look, Retchel! Your schedule is so full because of GD: WT. Be ready! Aigoo! I don't know what to do with your schedule anymore. A lot of station wants to interview you. I got some proposals on my table asking for your endorsement. You still have WGM. And now, I have to insert your motor biking tutorial."
CHELLE: "Relax manager Kang. Don't ruin your mood. Remember your talent is a quick learner. So relax! You look handsome in that suit by the way."

Manager Kang shake his head and turn to manager Kim who just hanging up from his phone.

MR.KIM: "He's free! We can start your tutorial any time."
MR.KANG: "I can’t lend you Chelle for too long for this Mr.Kim. We still have a lot of things to do."
MR.KIM: "I know! Just 3 hours for a day will be fine. Anyway he can teach her during the shoot."
CHELLE: "Who? Can someone tell me what you guys talking about?"
MR.KANG: "Ilwoo will be your motor biking mentor."
CHELLE: "What?! Not a good idea guys. If Jiyong finds out about this, I’ll be dead!" I said and roll my eyes.
MR.KIM: "We can’t entrust you to anyone Chelle. Don't worry about Jiyong. I'll back you up to him."
MR.KANG: "Mr.Kim's right! We can’t just let anyone teach you how to ride the motorbike. With Ilwoo, we know you're safe. We don't need to tell him to take care of you." He said and winked at me.
CHELLE: "I know but..."
MR.KANG: "No more buts Retchel! Go and look for Jiyong and say your goodbye. We need to leave. Ilwoo's waiting and we need to buy safety gear for you."
CHELLE: "Alright! Chill manager Kang. Don't stress yourself. I must meet the lucky girl manager Kang." I said and went to the door.

A smile plastered on my face going to the recording studio. I found myself humming while walking to the hallway. Exciting! I can’t wait to see Jiyong's face when he sees me in a bike. I giggled and start dancing Heartbreaker.

CHELLE: "Hi baby! Hello Teddy oppa!"
TEDDY: "Hi Chelle! I like the mood."
GD: "What's up lady G?"
CHELLE: "I need to go baby. My schedules are full. I have to work double. I promise Daedae I’ll watch his con. I'll see you later okay?" I lean and kiss his lips.
GD: "Okay! I'll meet you home. You take care alright?"
CHELLE: "I will? And make sure to eat Kwon Jiyong. I have eyes and ears on you." I said and winked at Teddy oppa.
TEDDY: "Aigoo! The legendary Kwon leader can’t even complain. By the way Chelle make sure to come on Twosome opening. I want you to rock the DJ machine on the opening."
CHELLE: "I'll be there oppa. I promise. Bye. See yah! I love you baby. Be good!"
GD: "I love you too! Call me!"

I kiss GD again and went outside to meet manager Kang.

I and Mr.Kang went straight to the car. While his driving I notice that he's so happy. I lean forward and hug the head rest of the passenger seat and look at him.

CHELLE: "How old are you again Mr.Kang?"
MR.KANG: "33! Why?"
CHELLE: "Nothing! Hmmm, have you met someone lately? You look so damn hot, y and handsome today."
MR.KANG: "Can you just be quite, Retchel? He shakes his head while trying to hide his smile.
CHELLE: "I'm sorry! Don't you like compliments?"
MR.KANG: "Okay! Thank you! Just be quite. I’m driving and you’re distracting me."

I pout but do as I’m told. I sit quietly at the back of the company car. Excitement blooms inside of me. At last I’m going to learn how to ride a motorbike. Mr.Kang on the other hand keeps on whistling.

CHELLE: "You know what Mr.Kang, whistling is an indication that a person is in love."
MR.KANG: "You keep asking questions. I bet you learned that from SeungrILWOO:  ah. Stop asking questions, were here. Find Ilwoo inside that coffee shop. I'll just park the car."

I just smile at him then go out of the car to hunt for Ilwoo.

When I enter the coffee shop, Ilwoo raise his hand. He pointed the chair in front of him and pushes the hot chocolates towards me.

CHELLE: "Hi! What time did you arrive?"
ILWOO: "Hello yeobo! Well as soon as I received GD: 's manager’s call. The weather is nice today. What do you think?"
CHELLE: "Yah! Mr.Sunshine just came to visit. But it’s still cold."
ILWOO: "Because you're not wearing gloves, yeobo. Here, use mine."
CHELLE: "Thank you, Ilwoo. I have one. I forgot it in YGE building. I'm too excited for my agenda today."
ILWOO: "Opps I thought you're excited to see me." He said and sip in his fave Cafe Americano.
CHELLE: "Well, we just saw each other yesterday. But it’s good you know you're my mentor. What do we need to do first?"

ILWOO: "Yaaah! What’s with the rush? Drink your chocolate first."

I smiled at him and reach for the cup. Manager Kang is the counter ordering his drink.

CHELLE: "Can you keep a secret Ilwoo?"
ILWOO: "Of course! What is it yeobo?"
CHELLE: "Do you agree if I say that I have the hottest manager in town?" I said while looking at Manager's Kang direction. 
ILWOO: "Do I need to add Manager Kang on my list yeobo?"
CHELLE: "Huh? What list?"
ILWOO: "Well I have GD:  on the top then Rain then Seungri then Joon." He said while counting on his fingers.
CHELLE: "Hahaha! You're funny! Of course not! It’s just that he looks different today."
ILWOO: "Aigoo my yeobo! Omo you're blushing!"
CHELLE: "I'm not! Stop it, he's coming."

I bow my head and bit my lips to hide my smile.

MR.KANG: "Are you still talking about me Retchel?" He said while pulling the chair beside me.
ILWOO: "Well, she said you're hot Manager Kang."
CHELLE: "Ilwoo? I thought you can keep a secret." I lean to him and whisper.
MR.KANG: "Stop making fun of me Retchel. You'll meet her soon. So do as you told."
CHELLE: "I knew it. What does she look like? Is she pretty? Where did you meet? What’s her name?"
MR.KANG: "I didn't know you want to become a broadcaster. Finish your drink. Anyways Ilwoo thank you for the yes. Well I can't just entrust her to anyone."
ILWOO: "My pleasure Mr.Kang. Anything, for my yeobo.”
MR.KANG: “What do we need to do first?”
ILWOO: “We have to buy her safety gear and teach her using a bicycle first.”
CHELLE: “I know how to ride it. Sounds like we’re going to the park today.”
MR.KANG: “Aist Retchel were here to teach you not to play okay. You’re so talkative today.”
CHELLE: “Stop calling me Retche, oppa.” I said while pouting.
ILWOO: “Retchel! Hahaha. Cute name, yeobo.”
CHELLE: “Okay I won’t talk anymore.”

 

Manager Kang and Ilwoo laugh at me. I just pout at them and tucked my tongue out. The little chit chat was fun. It’s like were hanging out as friends. Although were friends but the mood was lighter. We held out to the mall to buy the things I need and went straight to the park.

 

Ilwoo is a great teacher; he teaches me every single detail about motorbikes.

 

CHELLE: “Can I drive it now by myself?”

ILWOO: “No! I won’t allow you yeobo.”
CHELLE: “Why?” I pout! What’s the use of his lecture if he won’t allow me to test drive it?
ILWOO: “Don’t pout! Maybe after few more meetings I’ll let u drive.”
CHELLE: “Okay! If you don’t want me to drive then u drive, let’s go around Seoul.”
ILWOO: “You want to?”
CHELLE: “Yes please!”
ILWOO: “I’ll ask Mr.Kang's permission then I’ll drop you to your apartment.”

 

I excitedly hop towards Mr.Kang and tell him the plan, he nod and tell Ilwoo to drive safely.

 

When my oh so hot manager say yes to Ilwoo, I excitedly run back to his motorbike. It’s going to be fun. My first time to ride on a bike. I wonder how it feels like.

 

ILWOO: “Yah yeobo helmet first.” He said as he gently put my helmet on.

 

When I’m done, he put his gloves, his helmet, zips his leather jacket and hop in his bike. Whoa! He is so handsome in that look. He extends his hand to reach mine and guide me to ride at the back.

 

CHELLE: “Let’s go Ilwoo.” I said and giggled.
ILWOO: “Hold tight yeobo. Here we go.”

 

Ilwoo start his bike and w zoomed out of the road. The feeling is overwhelming. But it’s cold. The wind is running towards us. Good thing Ilwoos shoulders are wide and his body shielding me from the wind.

 

When were on the road to Han River, I extend my arms side wards. Wow! This is cool. I’m flying like a bird. To my surprise Ilwoo pull over in the pavement and face me. He takes his helmet on and opens the wind shield of my helmet.

 

ILWOO: “Yah yeobo what are you doing? It’s not funny okay. Don’t do that again. You might fall.”
CHELLE: “But I’m…”
ILWOO: “No more buts, yeobo. If something bad happen to you I don’t know what to do. God you’re killing me.”
CHELLE: “Hey I’m sorry. I wont to it again. Don’t get mad.” I said and bow my head.

 

I heard Ilwoo sigh. He reaches for my chin and lifts my face.

 

ILWOO: “Don’t do it again okay? Did I scared u?”

 

I just shake my head at him and give him half smile. He smiled back and hugs me tight.

 

ILWOO: “Just don’t do it again. You’re killing me, yeobo.”


He put his helmet back and starts the motorbike. I snake my arms on his waist and knot my hands. I move closer and lean my head on his back. Hmm smells really good.

 

We cruise around Seoul. I’m not familiar in some places we went thru. I really enjoyed it but I’ll be much happier if I’m the one who’s driving the motorbike while Ilwoo occupy the back side. After a long joyride, Ilwoo decided to drop off to the apartment and I do hope that Jiyong is still in YGE because I really don’t want to have another fight with him.

 

CHELLE: “Thank you for the ride.”
ILWOO: “No problem, yeobo. Go inside now its freezing.”

 

Seungri went outside and have a little chiTOP: chat with Ilwoo.

 

SR: “Nice motorbike!”
ILWOO: “Thanks! By the way I will be one of the presenters tomorrow night in Seoul music awards.”
CHELLE: “What?”
SR: “That’s good!” 
CHELLE: “My boyfriend, are you alone?” 

SR: “No, I’m with Gian and PP.”
CHELLE: “Okay! Ilwoo Thank you again. I really appreciate your help.”
ILWOO: “Anything for you, yeobo. I have to go.”

 

Ilwoo hop to his motorbike when Gian opens the door, she wave at him and then Ilwoo shouted.

 

“See you tomorrow!”He wave at me and Ri and off he goes.

 

GIAN: “Why are you with Ilwoo?”
CHELLE: “He helps me to buy something.”
SR: “Did Jiyong know that you’re with him?”
CHELLE: “No! So please don’t mention this to Jiyong.”

 

The two nod at me.

 

CHELLE: “Where’s Dae and Bae?”
SR: “They went to YGE this afternoon but I and Gian just stay here.”
CHELLE: “How about Tabi?”
SR: “M.I.A.”
CHELLE: “Gian, you didn’t know where he is?”
GIAN: “Nope!”
SR: “My girlfriend, I and Gian have a secret. My stomach really hurts when I saw the video.”
CHELLE: “What video?”
SR: “You will find out soon.”

 

I wonder what it is. I suddenly remember that Ilwoo and Jiyong will see tomorrow, face to face again. I hope everything will go well.

 

I was in the shower room when Jiyong enter the bathroom.

 

GD: : “Baby, what time did u arrived?”
CHELLE: “About two hours ago. Have u eaten?” I said putting my robe on.
GD: : “Nope! Not yet. I’ll shower first.”
CHELLE: “Okay! I’ll prepare the dinner.”

 

After putting my clothes on, I went out to prepare our dinner. Bae, Dae and Ri are in the living room playing with PP. Gian is the kitchen talking in her phone. When she hangs up she helps me set the table and call everyone to eat. After an hour Tabi enter the apartment and went straight to their room. I wonder what he did today. After a little bonding all of us decided to rest. It’s been a long and tiring day. I’m going to watch the awards night tomorrow and I hope Ilwoo and GD:  won’t cross paths.

 

I woke up the following day and cook breakfast for all of us. When I’m done I went back to our room, take a shower and prepare for my activity today. I’m checking on my bag when Jiyong wakes up.

 

GD: : “Good morning. You’re early baby. Where are you going?”
CHELLE: “Good morning. So full today. I have photo shoot this morning, lunch meeting and I have to attend a class on the afternoon.”
GD: : “Photo shoots for what? And what class?”
CHELLE: “I’m not allowed to tell about the photo shoot. You’ll find out soon. And the class? Papa YG gives me a new task. Don’t worry I’m going to be there before the show starts okay. Now get up. Your food is ready.”
GD: : “You’re so busy today huh. Just take care and call.”
CHELLE: “I will baby. I have to go. I don’t want to be late. Be good. Bye. I love you!”
GD: : “I love you too. Call me. Bring my phone. See u later.”

 

I walk towards the bed and kiss him. Gian knocks on our door. Work, work, work. Very busy day.

 

I attended the first part of the photo shoot this morning and went straight on a lunch meeting with Gian and M.Kang for a new endorsement. After the meeting I’ll meet Ilwoo for my motor biking class. Gian went home to accompany the boys to the awards night.

 

The tutorial was short. Ilwoo needs to go home to prepare for the awards night to. He drops me in the apartment before he went home.

 

CHELLE: “Bye Ilwoo thank you. See you later. Take care!”

ILWOO: “See you later yeobo. Pick you up after 2hrs.”

 

I just nod and wave him goodbye. I went inside shower and prepare for the awards night later. I’m not part of the show but I promise my dragon I’ll be der. 2hrs past I heard someone door bells. I put my red leather jacket on and wear my new Isabel Marant kicks and grab my bag. I saw Ilwoo smiled when he saw the bag in my hand. It’s the LV bag he gave me.

 

CHELLE: “Let’s go. We’re going to be late. You’re handsome by the way. Nice suit.”
ILWOO: “I always have to look good when I’m with you yeobo. Nice bag. Ready?” He said and arches his arm like an .

 

We walk to his car and arrived in the venue safely. Before I pulled out of his car I turn around and fixed his bow tie.

 

CHELLE: “There you go. Thanks again. See you inside.” I said and lean to kiss his cheeks.

 

It was chaos when I enter the dressing room. My boyfriend is having a tantrum while the others laugh at him. Jiyong is seating comfortably beside Gian and Bae. When he see me he shouted “Hi baby!” but before I can even answer him Ri is in front of me.

 

SR: “My girlfriend look my shoes are too big for me, it’s all Jiyong hyungs fault.”
CHELLE: “What are you wearing?”
SR: “This is what your baby wants us to wear. Look at me everything is three times bigger than my size.”
CHELLE: “You look handsome my boyfriend, don’t worry.”
SR: “How can I walk and perform if my shoes are this big.”

 

I try not to laugh even though that’s what he’s wearing he is still handsome. Actually all of them they can wear anything they want and it will suit them.

 

Mr.Kim enters the dressing room saying that they have to appear in the red carpet, TOP is nowhere to be found! Jiyong kiss me in the lips before going out. I and Gian stayed in the dressing room with the stylist and makeup artist. After 5mins TOP enters with Mr.Lee.

 

CHELLE: “You’re late. Where have u been? You miss the red carpet.”
TOP: “I have some business to take care.”

 

While doing his make up the boys enters the room, the red carpet went well.

 

DS: “Hyung, I miss you! You’ve been busy after the finale.”

 

TOP just smiled and him. Ri is the last one who enters the dressing room when he spotted top he smiles like he remember something really funny.

 

SR: “Giannn....”

 

He shouted while running towards Gian who’s sitting beside me, when he’s standing in front of us he started doing the Gwiyomi. 


I keep laughing. Omo! My boyfriend is so cute. Gian just shake her head trying to hide her smile.

 

GD: : “Are you imitating me maknae?”
SR: “No! I’m just trying to do the Gwiyomi in front of my girlfriend and Gian. Mind your own business hyung.”

 

He keeps doing that in front of us to the point that Dae joins him doing the Gwiyomi. My stomach hurts because of laughing, they just stop when Mr.Lee calls them, the show is about to start so once again me and Gian left all alone in the dressing room.

 

The boys went back to the dressing room to retouch and to prepare for their performance, the floor director of the show knocks to the door calling the boys out. I and Gian stay in the dressing room. The moment BB performs everyone laughs because of Ri, he can’t hardly move because of his shoes but damn he is so handsome especially with that messy hair.

 

While everyone is busy laughing, a knock on the door surprise us, its Ilwoo.


He bow and greet everyone and sit beside me. Every single person in the dressing room drools while staring at Ilwoo.

 

ILWOO: “I bought you hot chocolate, yeobo. Here drink it.”
CHELLE: “Thank you! You’re spoiling me too much.”
ILWOO: “Its fine with me, I like spoiling you! What happen to Seungri?”
CHELLE: “His shoes are way too big for him.”

 

Ilwoo just shake his head and laughs with us. When the performance is close to an end Ilwoo leaves the room, he has to prepare to appear on the stage. The boys re-appear to the dressing room, we heard another knock from the door and its one of Ilwoo's assistant. She’s holding a tray full of hot chocolate for all of us. Holy cow good thing no one knew her and the unnies didn’t tell that it’s from Ilwoo.

 

=========================================================================================


ILWOO’s POV

Chelle is sitting comfortable in dressing room. Too comfortable that her feet is on the table. She was laughing while watching. I wonder what she is watching. I immediately took a photo of her.

 

I enter the rum and hand her, her favorite hot chocolate. I heard everyone giggled when I sit beside her and watch with them. It was Seungri who they’re laughing too. Poor guy!

 

Before the BB boys end their performance I excuse myself to my yeobo and head out of the room. When I was in the door i suddenly decided to call our phone. I smiled when I heard my voice singing the song I sang to her when were in the Philippines. Sweet! I want to giggle but I restrained myself. I decided to send her photo.

 

“You sit like a boss, yeobo!”

After a couple of seconds she replied.

 

“Yah stalker! Stop taking picture of me.”

 

I smiled when I imagine what might her reaction will be. I’m sure she’s blushing. Those pink cheeks that I always wanted to touch. She’s so cute when she’s blushing. I decided to text her sweet nothings.

 

“Yeobo you’re so beautiful.”
“Yeobo you smell so good. Your scent left in my car. I think I’m going to sleep in my car tonight.”
“Yeobo I like it when you don’t wear makeup. You’re stunning.”

 

I stop texting her before the boys went back to the dressing room. I don’t want her to be in trouble. I went back to my dressing room to prepare for the next award. And guess what? I’m the one assign to give the award to GD: : Dragon. I’m sure he’s going to be surprise.

 

I make my way to the stage and start to announce the nominees and the winner. The boys are back in their seat and all their eyes pinned on me.

 

Best album of the year goes to GD: : Dragon for One of a Kind.”


I saw GD:  shocked face as he walks towards the stage. His face serious when he bow and received his awards. I can see his jaw tensed as he we shook hands. He immediately turns to say his say his speech. He thanks the VIP’s and his mentors and his co members. Then he glimpse at me.

 

GD: : “This is for you my baby girl!”

 

He raised his hand with the trophy and bow again. Seungri nod at me before he followed GD:  back in their table.

 

=========================================================================================

 

Everyone’s mouth dropped open when they see Ilwoo in the stage. He is so handsome, prim and proper and that smile that can melt you in an instant. Then he introduces the nominees and announced the winner.

 

“GD: : DRAGON One of a Kind.”

 

I don’t know if I’m going to be happy or going to die. Happy because Jiyong won and die because of their impending interaction. Jiyong nod and shake Ilwoo’s hand I can tell that Jiyong is tensed.

 

He thanked everyone! Sanjangnim, his family, the BB members, YG family, VIP’s and me. Oh my God! Did he just thank me in public? I almost faint.

 

CHELLE: “Did I hear it right? Did he say baby girl?”
GIAN: “Yup!” 
CHELLE: “OMG!”
GIAN: “I think he do that on purpose.”
CHELLE: “Why?”
GIAN: “Yeobo...” 
CHELLE: “Don’t spoil my moment.”

 

She just smiled at me and continues to watch the program. I’m in cloud nine right now but in the back of my mind she’s right, there’s a possibly that he does that because Ilwoo is standing behind them.

 

We’re waiting for them in the dressing room. I run to hug Jiyong and kiss him on the lips.

 

CHELLE: “Congratulations baby! I’m so proud of you.”
GD: : “Thank you baby. This is for you.” He said and hand me the trophy.
CHELLE: “For me? You mean it!”
GD: : “Mean what?”
CHELLE: “Never mind. I love you. Let’s go. This calls for a celebration.”

 

I grab my bag and knotted my hands to GD: ’s. But when I saw Seungri a smile plastered of my face.

 

CHELLE: “Wait here baby.” I said and let go of his hands.

 

I walk towards Ri and pinch his cheeks. I bite my lower when I touch his fluffy cheeks. He smiled and snake his hands on my waist. I tip toed so I can reach his cheeks and bite it a little hard.

 

SR: “Aaaaahhhhh my girlfriend it hurts. Ouch! My cheeks.” He said while rubbing his cheeks.
CHELLE: “My boyfriend one more bites please. On the other cheeks. Please?” I said while battling my eyelashes to him.

 

Ri runs towards Jiyong as we walk to the parking lot.

 

SR: “Hyung your baby transformed into a vampire. Look, she bit my cheeks. I can feel her teeth marks on it. Aigoo, my cheeks.”
CHELLE: “My boyfriend, please one more. Your cheeks are so fluffy and you’re so cute tonight.”

SR: “No! It hurts my girlfriend.” He said while hiding behind Jiyong.
GD: : “Baby, stop it! You’re hurting maknae.”

 

I pout and turn my back to them and walk straight to the car. I was about to open the car door when I heard Ri scream.

 

SR: “Aaahhhhhh hyuuuung stoooop!”

 

I saw GD:  biting Ri’s left cheek. Seungri is holding on GD: ’s shoulder trying to push Jiyong away. I twist my mouth. I can feel how much it hurts. When GD:  let go of Ri’s cheeks everyone laughs at him. He walks towards me shaking his head while rubbing his both cheeks. I extend my arms to touch him but refuse.

 

SR: “Don’t touch me my girlfriend. You and your legal boyfriend. Don’t come near me. Aigoo, my cheeks.”

CHELLE: “I’ll kiss your cheeks so that it won’t hurt anymore.”
SR: “Okay! Don’t bite it, I know I’m handsome and so damn hot but no biting it hurts.”

 

I lean forward and kiss both his cheeks. He escorted me back to Jiyong’s car then he runs toward the company car then starts to do the Gwiyomi again. What’s with him and the Gwiyomi? He keeps doing that since after the red carpet.

 

When I settled myself in the passenger seat GD:  reach for the seat belt and put it on me. He starts the Bentley and drive out of the parking lot. I turn and smile when I remember something.

 

CHELLE: “Baby can you do the Gwiyomi again please?” I said while battling my eyelashes to him.
GD: : “Baby I’m driving. What’s with you? You’re so playful today.”
CHELLE: “Please? I want to see it again please?”
GD: : “Later when we reach home.”
CHELLE: “Promise?”
GD: : “Promise!”

 

I almost jump in my seat because of so much excitement. Ri keep doing Gwiyomi all this time. And believe me he’s effortless doing it.

 

While heading back to the apartment I receive a call from Bae, he told me that Tabi wanted us to eat in a private resto with the managers. The resto caters Korean food; I found out that this is one of their favorite resto. The dinner went well; Jiyong is clinging to me like a vain throughout the whole dinner.

 

We all went back to the apartment Riri keeps doing Gwiyomi whenever he can.

 

YB: “What’s with the gwiyomi thing, maknae? You keep doing that.”
SR: “It’s a secret hyung.” He said while looking at Gian.

 

I saw Tabi playfully tap Gian’s shoulders while glaring at her.

 

SR: “I’m tired doing Gwiyomi since yesterday, I’m going to bed. PP lets sleep.”

 

I went to our room and prepare Jiyong’s boxers; I’m sure his going to take a shower before he goes to sleep. He’s still in the living room with Tabi and Bae when I take a shower.

I’m lying in our bed waiting for Jiyong, when he went out from the bathroom i sit up and stop him from walking. He’s only wearing boxers.

 

CHELLE: “Stop!”
GD: : “Why?”
CHELLE: “Do Gwiyomi right now baby, like what you’ve promise me earlier.”
GD: : “I thought you’ve forgotten it already.”
CHELLE: “No! Do it now I’m waiting Kwon Jiyong!”

 

Jiyong do the Gwiyomi with full of confidence, I bet it’s because I’m the only one whose watching him.

 

I stand on the bed, clapping my hands while jumping like a kid. I’m really amused of what Jiyong just did. It’s so rare that I see my dragon in that mood. And I melt. Literally, because of his cuteness.

 

GD: : “Stop jumping baby. You might fall.” He said while pulling my arms.

 

I sit on his lap and snake me arms around his neck.

 

CHELLE: “OMG baby I never thought you’ll be this cute. Gosh, the bad boy Kwon Leader just does the Gwiyomi in front of me with awesome cuteness.” I said and giggled.
GD: : “Yah! Why so playful today? Since you arrived in the awards venue you’re like that. It’s good to see u so cheerful. And hearing you giggled and laughs like that is like music in my ears.”

CHELLE: “Sweet! Let’s sleep! We have a lot of things to do. Another brain storming on your world tour. I’m a busy lady tomorrow. I deserve a reward.”
GD: : “I’m planning to plan a week vacation of you and me in Paris after the world tour. What about that baby?”
CHELLE: “Wow! Paris! That would be fun. I will finally have you for the rest of the week. Can’t wait for that day! Thank you, baby.”
GD: : “Don’t thank me. I want to be with you and spend quality time with you. Just you and me alone. I love you so much. Let’s sleep.”

 

He carries me in his arm and carefully lay me on the bed. He kisses me passionately and kisses my forehead before saying good night. I move closer and buried my face in his chest. I kiss his chest softly before I close my eyes and sleep.


The following day we all have different schedule. I and GD:  will have another meeting with the GD: WT crew, Dae will go to Japan to work on his 1st Japanese album and con, Bae is recording in YGE studio for his upcoming album, Ri went to his parents house to visit them while TOP and Gian are missing.

 

The meeting went well, Mr.Yang likes the concept of GD’s world tour, and he wishes GD:  and the whole crew the best of luck and he will check the progress after a week. I’m so proud of my dragon, he works hard for this solo con, he’s so hands on after the meeting me and Jiyong had lunch at YG cafeteria we saw Mr.Lee and Mr.Kang eating together. We sit beside them and start chatting.

 

MR.KANG: “Chelle, you have a schedule this afternoon. You have a class
GD: “What class?”
MR.KANG: “It’s for her next project; it’s a secret so stop asking.”
GD: “Secret?”
MR.KANG: “If you really want to know ask Mr.Yang but I bet he won’t tell you either.”
MR.LEE: “How’s the meeting?”
CHELLE: “Everything is set, Lee Hi, Tablo oppa and CL will appear on the first day of the con then 2ne1 on the 2nd day.”
MR.LEE: “We’re going to be busy for sure GD and Dae’s con is near.”
GD: “By the way where’s hyung and Gian?”
MR.LEE: “TOP asks sanjangnim for 2 weeks vacation, me and one of the YG security accompany them to the airport this morning. You didn’t know?”
CHELLE: “No! Do you know where are they going?”
MR.LEE: “No! Even Gian doesn’t know anything.”
MR.KANG: “Chelle, hurry up we will be leaving in 10mins.”
GD: “I’ll just see you in the apartment later baby.”
CHELLE: “Okay! Ri told me his going to bring food later.”

Jiyong accompany to the car with Mr.Kang, he doesn’t have a clue that Ilwoo is teaching me how to ride a motorbike for his con. The thought makes me giggle but at the same time I feel panicked, Jiyong will not be happy if he finds out that I’m with Ilwoo everyday but what can I do, the only person I trust is Ilwoo.

 

The whole wk went well, good thing Jiyong is busy he doesn’t ask any questions about my “class” for the next project. As the con gets closer, I can ride motor bake on my own but Ilwoo and Mr.Kang don’t want me to drive on my own.


Day before GAON awards we have a break from work but Mr.Yang calls us for a meeting, this is d first time we see him after he went out of the country for 3 days.

 

PRES.YANG: “Jiyong I heard I won an award can you please accept that award for me?”
GD: “No problem sanjangnim.”
PRES.YANG: “Good! I wanted Chelle to accompany the 3 of you but she has a work on her own.”
SR: “Can she cancel her work for tomorrow?”
PRES.YANG: “No! She can’t cancel it. Bae how’s your recording?”
YB: “We’re half way done sanjangnim.”
PRES.YANG: “Good! I’ll check later your songs. How about you, maknae?”
SR: “I’m good sanjangnim, I’m enjoying my freed right now.”
PRES.YANG: “Do I need to scold you now? “
SR: “No! I’m not planning to do anything that you can be mad about sanjangnim.”
PRES.YANG: “Good! Psy wants you to receive his award but you have to sing and dance Gangnam style before giving a speech.”
SR: “I can handle that! No problem.”
PRES.YANG: “Okay! Enjoy your event tomorrow night. 2ne1 will be there also without CL, she’s in NY right now.”
SR: “Aish! I have no one to tease tomorrow.”

We head straight home, while in the company car Jiyong keeps telling me to cancel my work tomorrow so that I can be with them.

 

CHELLE: “Baby, I really wanted to come but I have work tomorrow.”
GD: “But baby!”
CHELLE: “Stop whining Jiyong. Bae and Ri are there with you.”

 

Jiyong just nod and hug me while Bae and Ri plays with PP. The next day Jiyong and Bae went to YGE while me and Ri stayed at home with PP.

 

SR: “My girlfriend! The stylist and makeup artist will be here any minute.”
CHELLE: “Why? Are you guys doing your makeup here?”
SR: “Just me! My hyungs are on their way to the venue the other stylist and makeup artist are waiting for them.”

 

My boyfriend wears a black suit with no tie; he’s so handsome especially with that messy hair. He’s more like a CEO of a huge company rather than a member of a famous Korean boy group. Mr.Kang arrives to fetch me; I have a lesson with Ilwoo this evening. My boyfriend insisted that he will bring PP to the event. I kiss him in his cheeks and wave him goodbye.

 

=========================================================================================
 

TAEYANG’s POV


1 hr before the show starts, me and Jiyong are sitting in the couch waiting for maknae and for the red carpet event. All of us are wearing black clothes, even the 2ne1 members. After a beat Ri enters the room walking like his our boss.

 

SR: “Hyungs, do you like your outfits? I personally choose that for the both of you.”
GD: “Yah we like our outfits, its standout in the crowd.”
YB: “You know that we can rock whatever we wear right?”
SR: “Right! We can rock anything we wear.”
GD: “Bae refers to us not you.”
SR: “Aish! Stop teasing me or else PP will bite you. By the way TOP hyung and Gian are back.”
YB: “Cool! They can attend the opening of twosome tomorrow.”
SR: “Wrong!”
YB: “Why?”
SR: “They will be going to Japan tomorrow they just went to the apartment to get some clothes.”
GD: “Let’s just all have dinner later.”
SR: “We can’t! They will be spending the night to their new house and Gian gave us chocolates for valentines.
YB: “Really? I’ll txt her to say thank you.”


The awards night went well. We won awards; I hope Dae and TOP hyung are also here with us. The 3 of us keep talking to each other, Jiyong keep on teasing maknae. We keep on taking pictures and post it online. GD takes a picture of us but he crop out maknae before posting it online. Ri whine about it he even ask Boom noona to scold Jiyong but she just shrugged her shoulders.

 

When its time to receive Psy hyungs award, maknae borrowed my shades and went up to the stage he thanked everyone from our company and everyone who supports and love Gangnam style.

 

SR: “Psy hyung told me that if I’m going to receive his award I have to the dance Gangnam style.”

 

Before he can even finish his speech the song plays in the venue and our maknae starts to sing and dance. Everyone cheer him, me and Jiyong keeps laughing at him. He is the best maknae, do you agree with me? I almost gave him a standing ovation.

 

After the awards night we order food and went home, Chelle is busy surfing the net when we arrive. We talk about what her boyfriend did earlier and I must say she’s a proud girlfriend.

 

=========================================================================================
 

Me and Mr.Kang arrive at the park around 5 in the afternoon, Ilwoo is waiting for us with his manager as always he looks so hot wearing a jeans, high cut sneakers, plain white shirt and a leather jacket. I think my jaw drops on the ground and did I mention that he smells heavenly?

 

Mr.Kang have a meeting with Mr.Yang so he left me with Ilwoo. He asks me to call him when I’m done but Ilwoo insisted that he will take me home. Mr.Kang agrees but he told Ilwoo to bring me home before the awards night ends.

 

ILWOO: “You ready yeobo?”
CHELLE: “Yes! What do I need to learn today?”
ILWOO: “Can we just go for a ride today? I have a surprise for you.”
CHELLE: “Surprise?”
ILWOO: “Yes! Let’s go, I’ll put your helmet first. Hand me your bag, I’ll give it to my manager.”

 

I bow when Ilwoo’s manager went to our direction. Ilwoo hop on his motorbike then hold my hand to let me climb behind him.

 

CHELLE: “Where are we going?”
ILWOO: “You'll see! Hold on tight and don’t let go arasso?”
CHELLE: “Yes!”

 

I giggle and he smiles at me, we cruise for an hour and we end up in his house.


CHELLE: “What are we doing here?”
ILWOO: “Tomorrow is valentine’s day right? I call Gian and ask her what men usually do in your country when Valentines Day and she said....”

 

He opens the gate and I see a table sets up under the maple tree. A table for 2 with a candle in the center, the maple tree has lights. I think its Christmas lights but it only has one color! Red! There’s a pathway of roses from the gate to the table and on the corner there’s a lady playing the violin. My head spins to his direction and my initial reaction is WOW! Nobody has ever done this to me, he escorts me towards the table and that’s the only time I notice that there are rose petals all over the place.


CHELLE: “You did all this?”
ILWOO: “I have a little help from Gian.”
CHELLE: “She’s here?”
ILWOO: “Nope! I told you I talked to her on the phone. She’s still in vacation right?”
CHELLE: “Yes! Thank you. It’s lovely!”
ILWOO: “I have another surprise for you.”

He went inside the house and when he emerges his carrying a bouquet of red roses and a box of chocolates.

 

ILWOO: “For you yeobo, happy Valentine’s Day! I know that you will spend time with Jiyong tomorrow so I decided to celebrate valentines today with you.”
CHELLE: “This is too much, I can’t thank you enough.”
ILWOO: “Seeing you this happy is enough for me. Lets seat our dinner will be serve in a short while.”

 

Were facing each other in the table, I can’t hide my smiling face. i think this is one of those moments I will treasure the most. We have a 3-course meal and everything is delicious. Ilwoo is fun to be with; he’s very down to earth. Does this man know that he is popular? He is the ultimate bachelor and every woman’s dream.

 

CHELLE: “I almost forgot, where’s my bag?”
ILWOO: “In the living room, do you want me to get for you?”
CHELLE: “No! Wait here okay!”

 

I stand up and went to the living room to look for my bag to grab something and get back outside.

 

CHELLE: “Here! It’s for you. You’re not the only one who has a surprise.” I hand him the chocolate I personally made this morning.
ILWOO: “Thank you yeobo.”
CHELLE: “I made it myself. I hope you like it, read the card later when I’m not around.”
ILWOO: “Why can’t I read it now?”
CHELLE: “Because I’m shy. Just read it later okay?”
ILWOO: “The chocolate looks delicious, thank you so much yeobo!”
CHELLE: “You’re welcome. Thank you for the lovely dinner, you always amazed me.”
ILWOO: “It’s my pleasure yeobo.”


The lady keeps on playing the violin, she’s so good. Everything is good or I must say perfect. Ilwoo stands and walks toward me. The lady starts to play a familiar song; the song Ilwoo sang when were in the Philippines.

 

ILWOO: “Dance with me yeobo.”

 

I take his hand and stand, he place my right hand on his should while he holds my left hand then he snake his left hand around my waist and we start to dance, I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes while grinning like a lunatic. Can you blame me? I look at him and he’s staring at me.

 

CHELLE: “Can you sing for me again?”

 

He just stares at me and starts to sing, he never takes his eyes off mine and I’m hypnotized. He has such a lovely voice when the song ends he smile sweetly at me and kiss my forehead.

 

ILWOO: “Did you like it?”
CHELLE: “Yes! You’re so good in everything you do.”
ILWOO: “Do I?”
CHELLE: “Yes! Thank you again.”

 

I tiptoe and kiss him in the cheeks and I think he blush. Omo! His cheeks turned red, I smile at him and pinch his nose.


I wiggle so that he will let go of me, turn my attention to the lady and clap. She bows to us and went inside the house.

 

ILWOO: “I’ll take you home yeobo.”
CHELLE: “I’ll wash the plates first.”
ILWOO: “No need! They can handle that. Let’s go, I don’t want to give Mr.Kang a headache. I’ll get your bag.”

 

Before we went outside I hand him 2 more boxes of chocolate. 1 for Appa and 1 for Minho.

 

ILWOO: “Let’s take my car, it’s too cold.”

 

He drives me back to the apartment. Good thong the boys are not here yet.

 

ILWOO: “Thank you for celebrating valentines with me yeobo.”
CHELLE: “I’m the one whose suppose to tell that.”
ILWOO: “Go inside now, its cold.”
CHELLE: “Text me when you arrive home. Drive safely.”

 

I went inside the apartment; I went to Gians room and put the flowers in her closet then put the chocolates to the fridge. I go straight to the bathroom to freshen up then grab my laptop and sit on the couch. I almost fell on my sit when I watched the fan cams of my boyfriend doing Gangnam style.


It’s Valentines Day and its 8 in the morning everyone is still asleep and I’m making breakfast when there’s a knock on the door. When I open it, there’s a deliveryman standing in front of the door.

 

DELIVERY MAN: “Delivery for Ms.Chelle.”
CHELLE: “That’s mine.”
DELIVERY MAN: “Please sign here. Thank you, ma’am! Happy Valentine’s Day!”
CHELLE: “Thank you.”

 

Its red roses. I read the card and it’s from BLUE that guy, I put the roses inside Gians closet again and resume cooking breakfast.

 

We attend the twosome opening tonight and I play the DJ as per Teddy oppa’s request. We stayed for a while before we leave. Maknae and Bae went to the apartment while Jiyong have a plan for tonight.

 

CHELLE: “Baby you turn in a wrong street. This is not the right way going to the apartment.”

GD: “We’re not going to your apartment baby.”

CHELLE: “So where are we going?”

GD: “To our dorm. Since its valentine’s day today, I’ll attempt to cook for you, again.”

CHELLE: “How sweet! But are you sure it’s edible this time?”

GD: “Retchel!”

 

I laugh at his reaction. I just smile and tucked my tongue out. How sweet of him to cook for me despite of his busy schedule. I look at him and reach for him and give him a quick peck on the lips.

 

GD: “Aist! Can’t you see I’m driving?”

CHELLE: “Thank you and I love you so much. Don’t get grumpy please. I promise I will eat whatever you cook.”

GD: “Anything I cook?” He said as he park the white dragon in front of the condo building of their dorm.

CHELLE: “Yes, anything!”

GD: “Okay, then let’s go.”

 

After 2 hours, finally the dish is done.

 

CHELLE: “So what did my oh so handsome dragon cook for me?”

GD: “Pork si…ni…”

CHELLE: “Pork sinigang!”

GD: “Yup, that one! Since Gian is not here, I ask umma for the recipe.”

CHELLE: “Your mom knows how to cook sinigang?”

GD: “I mean your umma, your mom! Taste it.”

 

I grab my spoon and taste the soup. I almost choke because it’s so sour.

 

CHELLE: “How many packs of tamarind powder did you put in it?”

GD: “4!”

CHELLE: “4? 1 would be enough Jiyong. Taste it, it’s so sour.” I said in between coughs.

GD: “Sorry! I thought 1 isn’t enough and besides mom said you want the soup to be sour.”

CHELLE:” Yes, I like it sour. But this is too much.”

GD: “Let’s just order something else.”

CHELLE: “No! It’s fine. Let’s eat. I made a promise remember? And I really appreciate this baby.”

GD: “What?”

CHELLE: “This! I know you’re busy but you took a time out from your work to spend valentine’s day with me. I love you even more for that.”

GD: “I love you too and thank you.”

 

Jiyong walks towards me and kiss me in the lips then he went behind me and I’m in complete lost when a white gold locket necklace appear in my vision.

 

GD: “Happy valentine’s day baby!” He said as he put the locket necklace around my neck.

 

I open the locket and found our picture of us together. I turn around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

CHELLE: “It’s beautiful. Thank you. Go first to the living room. I’ll just make some magic in your master piece so we can eat.”

 

I let go of Jiyong and cook the sinigang again. I almost jump when I felt his hands around my waist and kiss my neck.

 

GD: “I’ll stay here so I can watch you.”

 

I smiled sweetly to him and continue cooking. I love it when Jiyong is this clingy. He’s so sweet. He makes my heart jump and melts because of his sweetness.


After eating and have some quality time together, I and Jiyong went back to the apartment.

 

Ri will go to Japan tomorrow morning and I just found out that Tabi and Gian are also there to visit Dae. While Bae will resume to record songs. The following day, Mr.Kang went to our apartment early in the morning to give me my schedule. We left him alone because he’s bus talking to Mr.Lee about something.

 

When we went home after the busy day, I think my eyes popped out when I open the door, the house is full of BLUE ROSES. Every inch of the house is covered with flowers; even the rooms are flooded with them. I saw Jiyong became tense and I know that his mad, he grab his phone and call somebody.

 

GD: “Mr.Kang where did all this roses come from? Really? What time? Okay! I’ll tell her. Thanks!”

 

I’m expecting a full, no holds barred fight but shocked he didn’t even glare at me. Wow!

 

GD: “Mr.Kang thinks it’s from your admirer.”
CHELLE: “What?”
GD: “He told me before he leaves this evening a delivery man arrive with a close van full of roses.”
CHELLE: “How are we going to sleep now? And where’s PP?”
GD: “She’s with Mr.Kang, Panda keeps on biting the roses so he decides to take Panda with him. Let’s just sleep to in our dorm, beside your boyfriend and Bae is there also.”
CHELLE: “You’re not mad?”
GD: “Why should I? He can buy all the roses in the world but he can’t have you, whoever he is and beside I don’t want to ruin our night.”

 

I kiss him in the lips and we head straight to their dorm. I must remember to text Ilwoo for those roses, I left the phone he gave me on Gian’s closet together with the red roses. Jiyong went to the kitchen and open the fridge.

 

GD: “Let’s bring this chocolates, it’s from Gian.”
CHELLE: “She’s here?”
GD: “Yup! Yesterday, didn’t your bf tell you? They just grab some clothes and leave again. Don’t worry next time it’s our turn to have a vacation.”
CHELLE: “That girl! I’ll just call her tomorrow.”

 

Jiyong takes my hand and we walk towards the white dragon. I can’t wait for our vacation in Paris and to spend some quality time with him.