The New YGE trainee

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 22:

 
 
 
Gian and I is in the extension room of Presidents Yang office. Gian arrived in Seoul an hour before we arrive. A staff from YGE fetch her and accompany her to the hotel where will be staying. I manage to make an excuse to GD to go to the hotel alone. Manager Kang ask us to stay here and wait.He said he will call us when Bigbang and their managers arrive. The boys didn't know that I'm part of the meeting today. I wonder what will be their reactions if they find out. I look myself in the mirror when I remember what happen to Malaysia before we head back to Korea.
 
GD stayed on my room and sleep on the couch. He woke me up before he went back to his room before Manager Kang and Seung Ri see him inside my room. 
 
Seung Ri came rushing to my room after a few minutes GD left.
 
"My girlfriend Jiyong hyung wants to kill me!" Seung Ri screamed as he hides behind my back.
 
"MY GIRLFRIEND?" Jiyong yelled at Ri.
 
I smiled when I heard how Jiyong said my girlfriend. I stand in front of him to block his way.
 
"Jiyong stop harassing MY BOYFRIEND."
 
"MY BOYFRIEND? Get out of the way. I'm going to kill that BOYFRIEND of yours!" GD replied as he gets closer to me and Seung Ri.
 
"Hyung what's wrong with you?" Seung Ri said and hug on me. 
 
Gian snap her fingers in front of my face, making me back to reality.
 
"Do you think Ri's alive?" I said looking at Gian's reflection in the mirror.
 
"Your more concern about him than GD's reaction if he finds out that your the new trainee?" 
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
We were inside Presidents Yang office waiting for the meeting to start. I wonder what would be our agenda for this important urgent meeting.
 
"First of all congratulations for the Alive tour success. Thank you for your hard work. But as we go wider, we go bigger. The company is building a new boy and girl group, whose now on training." President Yang said.
 
"Oh! New girl group? Sanjangnim Chelle can be in that group. She's good. I can call her to meet you." Seung Ri interuppted.
 
"Shut up Ri!" Bae said yelling at Ri.
 
"I need your help boys. The new trainee had already been trained. And with your expertise, I want you to be the new trainee's mentor. Youngbae's on dancing, Dae on vocals, TOP on rapping, Seung Ri your in charge in teaching the new trainee how to give the best fan service and GD take charge on the song writing and composing." President Yang continued giving us the individual task.
"And manager's adjust their schedules. And boys you can get help from your mentors if needed."
 
"I already meet the new trainees. They are nice. And I think they're a quick learners." Dae said.
 
"Nope. Not them. I already provided a training program for them. Her. She's the new YGE trainee." Mr.Yang said pointing to the door.
 
Chelle enters the room. What the hell? My emotions is like a speeding rollercoaster. My jaw dropped literally as I glance at the door and BOOM saw my girl entering the room. I want to leap out of my seat to hug and kiss her but I restrained myself. Damn! She looks hot just with her plain white shirt, jeans and her pair of chucks. No make ups and her long black silky hair is loose and hanging freely on her back. I was surprised, shocked, happy and confused. My eyes find hers and give her the WHAT-IS-THE-MEANING-OF-THIS look. My eyes didn't leave her as she walks and seat on the chair in front of me.
 
"Oh! Gian noona! My girlfriend! I missed you." Seung Ri said as he run towards them.
 
"GIRLFRIEND? Are you serious?" President  Yang said, shocked.
"How did it happened Manager Kang? Do you know about this?"
 
"Sanjangnim Seung Ri had a crush on Chelle since in New York and he wanted Chelle to be his girlfriend but Chelle is in love with someone else. But Chelle is a nice person so she said Ri can still call her MY GIRLFRIEND." TOP said.
 
"That's right! TOP hyung your good in story telling. How did you do it when your busy with your phone during that time?" Said Seung Ri.
 
I laugh out loud after hearing what Tabi said. I was too jealous with maknae and I almost kill him only to find out that it was just an endearment.
 
"You are so funny. Hahaha! And I. . . Hahaha! I love you Seung Ri!" 
 
"Hyung whats funny? Your the only one laughing." Seung Ri said while scratching his head.
 
I look around and find out that I got everyone's attention. All eyes was on me. Confused. I gather my self and straight my back on the couch.
 
"Ehmmm. . . I just remember something funny."
 
=================================================================
 
"Ready?" Mr. Kang asked me as he opens the door for me.
 
I took a deep breath before I step inside the room. I saw the Bigbang boys with their manager all eyes on me. I walk to the vacant seat in front of GD. GD didn't take his eyes off me until I was seating in front of him. I heard TOP say hi to Gian as he asked Dae to exchange seat with him so he was seating next to Gian. Ri runs towards us as he called me my girlfriend. TOP take over and tell the story to the shocked president. I heard GD laugh after hearing what Tabi said.
 
"Welcome to YGE Chelle. Meet your mentors."President Yang said giving a folder of my training program.
"And Gian welcome! I know all of you are wondering why Chelle appears on Alive con lately. It was a test to her. And she didn't knew about it either. The reason why I did that is because I want you to feel comfortable and at east on stage in front of a huge crowd coz eventually you'll be performing in front of your own crowd in your own stage. Congratulations coz you passed the test." President Yang continued.
 
"I already told them what to do and you can read the documents I hand to you. And you'll going to share in Bigbang's apartment for the mean time. Your apartment is almost finish with the renovation as how you wants it to be. You can occupy TOP's room and you can move in after this meeting. Before you leave, go to the stylist to fit the dress made for you for US and Peru concert appearance."
 
Gian and I look at each other and look into GD whose now moving his head from left to right while smiling. Me and Gian giggled as we see GDs reaction. Now you know that it was President Yang who wants me to wear those clothes and its not from my closet.
 
The meeting adjourn as President Yang wishes us a good working relationship. We were about to go outside the room when GD grab my hand and asked me to stay. 
 
Seung Ri was following TOP while saying:
 
"Hyung read me a bed time story later." 
 
Everyone was outside the room when GD approached President Yang while holding my hand.
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
We left GD and Chelle together with their managers inside. I saw GD hold Chelle's before he approach President Yang.
 
We're on our way to the elevator when GD grab my arm.
 
GD: "Gian are you going to the dorm right now?"
Gian: "Yes, why?"
GD: "Can you pack some clothes for her? I'm taking her to Bali, our flight is tonight."
Gian: "Okay, no problem. She didn't know about this? "
GD: "No! It's surprise! Can you also bring her to the airport? She'll board first then i'll follow her. Thank you."
 
GD left and go back to the room. I turn around and found everyone staring at me.
 
When we reach the dorm, I asked TOP for GDs room. TOP walk me to GDs room and start packing.
 
TOP: "Going somewhere? There's something going on with Jiyong and Chelle, right?"
Gian: "Why don't you ask them? I'm not in the position to tell anything about them."
TOP: "Okay! I'll ask him later. Uhm, can we have dinner when your done?
Gian: "Can we wait for them first before we go?"
TOP: "Should I ask Chelle for her permission before I can take you out?"
Gian: "No! I need to accompany Chelle to the airport tonight. 
TOP: "Okay! I'll come with you then."