SHE'S GONE!!!

Me and my Dragon
GD's POV
 
 
I'm heading to TOP hyung and Gian's house to celebrate Cassie's 6th month birthday after fetching Amber and driving her mom to the airport. I smile as I remember what Ashley told her daughter.
 
"You're staying with Jiyong Appa tonight, honey. Be good! And take care of Jiyong Appa while Mommy's gone okay?" She said before she bids us goodbye.
 
I glance at Amber on the back. She's busy playing with the doll Chelle gave her.
 
"You really like Aunt Chelle, baby?" I talk to her in the rare view mirror.
 
"Yup! Aunt Chelle is so nice and beautiful. Is she going to the party too, Appa?" I nod at her and she squels in excitement.
 
I stop the engine and help Amber climb out of the car when I spotted Chelle in the parking lot. Amber runs to her as soon as she saw her. They hug each other and kiss each other's cheeks as I walk towards them holding Amber's stuff.
 
"Hey!" We both said in unison and smile at each other. "Why are you here?" I continue.
 
"I'm looking for my car keys. Ilwoo lost it and I'm praying for my luck that he just drop the key here in the car." She answered while checking every part on the car.
 
"Baby, stay here. I'll help Aunt Chelle to find something, okay?" She nods and smile.
 
I check every spot inside the car to find the key. Good thing faith is on me and found the it. I reach for it and saw the wedding picture of her and Ilwoo. I sigh deeply and turn to face her.
 
"Is this what you're looking for?" I show her the key and her face lights up. 
 
"Thank you! This key means a lot to me." She smile and kiss her key.
 
I smile back and shake my head. She's still the same.
 
"Let's go inside! Everyone is waiting for us." I said as I reach for Ambers hand. To my surprise she grab Chelle's hand and together they walk towards the elevator.
 
Amber let go of Chelle's hand and run inside to see Cassie. Chelle sit beside Ilwoo and the guy snakes his arm around her while looking at me. I ignore him and went straight to greet the celebrant.
 
The night went well. We all drink and enjoy each other's company. Once in a while I glance at Chelle and smile to her when our eyes met.
 
Out of nowhere Ilwoo erupts. He yells at Chelle like there's no tomorrow. Like they're the only person in the room. Amber went to the living room and saw how Ilwoo yell at Chelle and how she's trying to pull her hands off to Ilwoo.
 
I heard TOP hyung ask Dae to bring the kids with him in our dorm. I saw Amber's scared face when she pass through me as I'm trying to take Chelle's hand to Ilwoo.
 
I can't stand the situation. She's hurt in Ilwoo's tight grip. Her wrist is getting red and I know in no time it will bruise.
 
"You're hurting her, Ilwoo. Let her go." I shout at him
 
"Back-off Jiyong. Stay out of this." He look me in the eyes. Challenging me. Bring it on Ilwoo. 
 
Chelle stand between me and Ilwoo. She's trying to calm the guy while apologizing. But the guy didn't stop. I never thought he will treat Chelle like that.
 
"Ilwoo enough! Let her go!" I yell at him again.
 
"Let her go for what Jiyong?" He shout back. She forcely drag Chelle behind him to face me. "Stay away for her. From us. It's none of your business. We can fight like any other MARRIED COUPLES! SHE'S MY WIFE!" He said every word in my face.
 
My blood boils and I think all my blood went to my head. I close my fist and I'm so ready to punch him when Bae drag me outside the penthouse.
 
"I want to punch him hard on his face. Damn that man! Did you see that, Bae? Why did you stop me?" I said in greeted teeth.
 
"You're not in the position, Jiyong. I didn't say I like what he did to her. But you're going out the line. You shouldn't interfere. They're married. Let them fixed their own problem." Bae said.
 
I'm so mad right now. Anger is eating me. I'm mad to Ilwoo for hurting and yelling Chelle infront of everyone. I'm mad at Chelle for letting Ilwoo treat her that way. I'm mad at myself because I can't do anything to save her. Dammit! Walking back and forth in the living didn't help to calm me. I'm so frustrated and angry. I vent out my anger in the mirror hanging in the living room and punch it will at my might. 
 
The mirror broke and fell into pieces on the floor. Blood starting to flow on my hand but I ignore it. I sit in the couch and grab hold of my hair with both hands. Bae walk towards me and attempt to hold my shoulder but I refuse. I some buttons on my shirt for me to breath. I fish out my phone in my pocket and place it on the table. My whole body is shaking and all I can see is blank.
 
My senses went back when I heard someone's crying. I turn to my right and found Amber hugging her doll while crying. I leap on my seat and walk towards her but she take a step back. 
 
We all turn when the door open and Chelle enter the room and kneel to hug Amber. Bae and Dae with Cassie return to hyung's house leaving the three of us in the living room. I take a sit again and just listen and watch Chelle to calm Amber.
 
"Sshhhh, it's okay baby. I'm right her." She said while hugging her. She walks towards the single couch and let Amber sit on her lap. "I'm so sorry baby. You shouldn't see that. I'm so sorry." She rest her forehead in Ambers and gently rub her back.
 
"Fighting is bad!" She said still crying.
 
"I know honey. And I'm really sorry because we're bad." She wipes Amber tears and fixed her hair. "Look, baby sometimes us adult have misunderstanding that sometimes leads to fight. I can't explain it to you right now. But in time you will understand. Don't worry everything will be okay."
 
"Can my Appa hurt my mommy, too?" Both me and Chelle look at each other. Her eyes landed on my bloody hand as mine in her bruise wrist.
 
"No, baby!" She shakes her head and smile. "Appa wont hurt your umma. Because your Appa loves your umma so much." She answered. 
 
She stop crying and smile. They both nod and hug each other again. I smile while watching them. She's going to be a good mother for sure. Ilwoo's lucky to have her, but he's an idiot. 
 
I slowly move towards the two girls and call Amber. She shakes her head and buried her face in Chelle's neck while clinging to her like a vein. Chelle give me a not now look while shaking her head.
 
"I'll take you to bed. I need to clean Jiyong Appa's wound." She carry Amber in her arms and walk towards the room.
 
After a couple of minutes, she went out of the room and head straight to the kitchen. She came back and sweep the broken glass on the floor. She went back in the kitchen and sit beside me with a first aid kit and basin in her hands.
 
She reach for my hand and wash the blood with the water in the basin. She dry my hands carefully with the towel before placing it in her lap. She starts to clean my wounds carefully and blow everynow and then to ease the pain. I watch her every movement as she quietly nurse me. 
 
"Does it hurt?" I grab her hand and caress her bruise wrist. She winced because of pain and immediately pull her hand from my grip. "I'm sorry." I said.
 
"I should be the one to say that." She answered while putting betadine in my wounds.
 
"Why did you let him treat you that way?" 
 
"I don't want to talk about it, Jiyong. Please?" She pleads.
 
"Okay. Uhmmmm Chelle?" I whispers.
 
"Mmmmmm." She answered while putting ointment in my wounds.
 
"Why didn't you show up when I ask you to meet me before I enter the camp?" She lifts her face and look at me then bow again and continue to treat my wounds. "I waited for you. So we can talk and clear things out. I wanted to say sorry for everything I've done to you." She remains quite while putting the bandage in my hand, I know she's listening so I continue. "When you walk away from me that night, I also died. Coz you took away my heart also. Everyday. Every night was hell from me. I don't know what to do when you went missing. Seungri was very mad at me to the point that he pick up a fight with me. I almost ruin my relationship with Bae. What happen to us, baby?" I hold her chin and lifts it for me to see her eyes. She's teary eyed when she look at me.
 
"There's no us, Jiyong." She whispers.
 
"I love you, Chelle. I still do. My heart only beats for you. From the day I met you in New York until now. I know it's not right coz your married but I can't help myself." Emotions taking charge in my system again that I didn't noticed I'm crying infront of her. Her expression change. Her eyes soften. Her eyes looks concern, longing, pain and love. "I've been secretly loving you from a far. When I went to the military I keep myself busy so I can't think about you. But I failed. I find myself doing my best in every task they gave me coz I want you to be proud of me."
 
"Jiyong..."
 
"When I finally had a chance to visit outside, I went to you only to find out that you were gone. You left again. You left with Ilwoo. All these years Chelle, all these years I'm stilling hoping that you still love me. That I'm just having a nightmare and when I woke up, everything will be back to normal. You and me. Me and you." I sob.
 
She moves closer to me and rub my back gently. It feels so calming. She really makes me calm just by her touch. I love the way her touch against my skin. I feel peace. I feel loved. She hug me and let me cry on her shoulder. I hug her tight. I miss her so much. 
 
When I finally stop crying, she slowly moves away. She stare at me and caress my face her hands. I can't help myself to close my eyes and lean in her soft hand and kiss it. Our eyes met and everything around us stop moving. All I can see is her face moving closer to me and my heart beating fast.
 
I don't want to close my eyes or blink. I watch her face slowly leaning closer to mine. Her eyes are close. It's like we're on a very romantic movie scene. I thought it could only happen in tv but now it's happening to me. 
 
We're almost a hair strand away from each other. I can feel her breath brushing against my lips. I decided to close my eyes while I was closing the gap between us when my phone suddenly rings.
 
We both startled and surprise. She pulls aways with her cheeks turns red. I glance at the phone and found honey's name in my screen. She grab the medicine kit and clean the table and head towards the kitchen as I answer the phone.
 
The talk last for a couple of minutes and Chelle stayed in the kitchen the whole time. I take my step to follow her but Amber suddenly shows up in the living room, crying while calling for me. Maybe Chelle hears Amber's cry and rush back to the living room. 
 
"Go ahead. Take her to bed." She said. I bow and smile at her.
 
It didn't take long for me to make Amber sleep again. I already made up my mind. I will tell everything to her. I excitedly went back to the living room and found a bowl of hot ramen in the table and... She's gone!
 
 
 
THANK YOU SUBBIES AND TO ALL THE READERS!!!