Happy Ending

Me and my Dragon

Ilwoo left me without saying goodbye. I don't know what I did wrong for me to deserve this. I just wanted to be happy but why it's so hard for me to get it. Why does the people I love the most end up leaving me in pain like hell.

I look around the house where me and Ilwoo live together. I grab my bag and walk towards the door. I left all the things Ilwoo gave me. The heirloom ring, my Hummer key, the key to rest house in Jeju, everything he gave me except for our wedding ring. 

"Let's go Mr. Kang." I said and go straight inside the car without looking back.

It hurts but I think it's the right thing to do. Everyday I went to his parents house to help with the chores. Help clean the house, anything I know that will help me to forgive myself for hurting Ilwoo. His parents has always been good to me and I'm so blessed to have an in laws like them. I owe a lot to the Jung family and if cooking them meals everyday will repay them I'll do it with a heartbeat.

After doing stuffs in their house I go to work then go and stay in teh coffee shop near the camp. I waited for hours hoping that Ilwoo will finally speak to me and start answering all my why's. But then I failed. I always failed.

Mr. Kang call my attention pulling me back to reality.

"We're here Chelle." He said.

I smile and followed him inside the building. I ask him to look a new apartment. I don't want to live in the same building where the Bigbang dorm is located. I want to be fair to Ilwoo. I'm still his wife. We're still married. And I believe one day I will wake up beside him.

"Like your new place?" He asks. I nod and roam around the pad. "By the way, Jaejoong owns the penthouse here. You know her right?" I nod again and start unpacking my stuff.

Everyday I follow the same routine. Jung's house, work, camp and to my new pad. Paul and Greyson still following me wherever I go. I want to tell them to stop but I choose to keep them because Ilwoo wants them around me. Matthew and Minho visits and checks on me every now and then. Matthew ask his grandfather to transfer him to the hospital in Seoul for my sake.

It's already late when I came home. It's been very hectic this past few days plus I have to prepare for the movie with Yuu.

Someone is moving my face covering my face wakes me. I rub my eyes to adjust in the light and focus on the person in front of me.

"Ilwoo?" I sit up and launched myself to him. "You're here. You're back. Please don't leave again. I miss you so much!" I cried hard and hug him so tight.

I felt him gently rubbing my back. He pull me away from him to see my face then wipe my tears with his thumb.

"I miss you too." 

"Why did you leave me? Why didn't you tell me you're enlisting? Why...?

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you. I have to decide it for me. Look at me Chelle." He holds my face and look straight in my eyes. "I have to do it for you. For us. You don't understand it for now but in time you'll do. Chelle it's time for us to be honest with ourselves. I know that you still love Jiyong and you're just stopping yourself because of me. Your actions and your words can lie but not your eyes. The way you look at him and the way you called him during your sleep is a perfect giveaway that you still love him."

"Ilwoo.."

"I hate to say this but Chelle you belongs to Jiyong. You and him belongs to each other. And I swear deciding to stay away from you for a while and just think of myself gives me peace. I'm happy that I did the right things. And it's time for you to do yours." He smiled. And for the first I saw a spark in his eyes. He looks genuinely happy.

"But we're married. I'm your wife and you're my husband." He shakes his head and looks at me. He hand me a small envelop and give me time to read it.

"I'm sorry if I kept it to you. But I'm glad I did. Chelle you made me the happiest guy in the world when you said yes to my proposal. You made my day happy for waking up in the morning with you by my side. It's time for you to be experience that happiness too with the one you truely love. You know, people are meant to be together but they're not meant for each other. I will always love you. Always but our story needs to end."

"Oh God, Ilwoo! I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I want you to know that when I said yes I mean it. I do love you, I really do. Maybe you're right. I need to let you go. Coz like me you deserve to be happy. You will always be my yeobo."

"That's my girl. Now take this. I gave it you." He hands me the keys and the ring. "Mom will kick my if I'll return her ring to her. And these car keys is really special. Especially the key chain I gave you."

"What to you mean?"

"That's for you to find out." He winks at me and stand. "I have to go. I need to go back to the camp. I'll see you soon. And please stop doing house chores in the house. You don't need to do it. Okay?" I nod and smile.

"Visit me soon. Take care okay. I'll wait for you." I smile and kiss his cheeks.

Ilwoo. Why so kind? I'm so lucky I marry you. Marry? Yeah right! There's always a rainbow after the rain.

I walk to my room and sleep with a smile.