THE CONTRACT

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 8:

 

 
Gian and I where in my room reading and discussing the contact I receive for Mr.Yang. I called her when the email arrived and she's like a lighting in a flash. I was printing the documents, that next thing I know she's inside my room.
 
I have to start my training as soon as possible. I need to study foreign languages. I need to know how to read and right in Korean, Japanese etc.  I need to attend  dancing lessons, singing lessons and acting lessons as well. Whoa! Slow down! This is one hell of a task for a me. I need also to compose and write songs. Wow! So many task in store for me huh? Do I really have to do this? Acting, singing and composing is good enough for me. But dancing, I don't think so? Dancing isn't for me. 
 
Mr. Yang or Papa YG as Gian addressed him enrolled me in a exclusive training school. I will attend and go to school he chooses while I'm here in my country. He will send money as my allowance for my training and for my needs during the training period. He also ordered me to change my FB, Twitter and even my Instagram account. What the hell is wrong with him? Even my social networking accounts needs to be changed for some reason. And most specially I'm not allowed to tell anyone about me being part of the YGE.
 
"I know you still have communication with Bigbang, even them, they are not allowed to know that your in a special training with YGE." 
 
I remember him reminding me when he gave me a call after sending the documents to my email. He got a serious voice, full of authority like he was a dean in a my university.
 
=================================================================
 
"Hey Ri what's up?" I was on my way to my Korean class when Seung Ri called. 
 
"Hey noona what's up?"
 
"Im good. Thank you. How about you?"
 
"Im good also. Thanks too. Uhm today what you do?" 
 
"I'm on my way to my next class. You?"
 
"Uhm  I'm with hyung. I give the phone to him. You talk him okay?" 
 
I heard someone's laughing on the back ground. Teasing Riri. 
 
"Yo it's YB what's up?"
 
"Hi! I'm good. How about you? What's wrong with Seung Ri? Why is he shouting? Asking YB while listening to the background. GD and TOP is teasing Riri about his english.
 
"The person gets crazy everytime you talk to them in english. Hahaha!" 
 
I heard GD teasing Riri and laughing at him. Gosh I heard GDs laugh. It's so y. Never heard it before. I hope I can heard him laugh personally.
 
"Were going to be in the Philippines in a few months for our Alive tour concert. We could visit you and we could hang out again. You can watch our concert too. And please be our tour guide when we get there." I heard YB said waking me back to reality after hearing GDs voice.
 
"I'll try. Am kinda busy with school lately. I don't think I can make it. Gotta go my professor's here." I immediately hang up before YB start protesting.
 
=================================================================
 
I focused on my training. I even forgot to call back and reply to YBs email. I want to impress Papa YG showing him that he's right about me. I initiate to learn more foreign languages such as Mandarin, Cantonese and Spanish. I even learn to play different instruments such as guitar, keyboard and drums.
 
I also watched Youtube videos to learn more about different music genres. I also know a little beat boxing techniques and disk jockeying.
 
I work hard every day, giving my best shot in every practical exam the trainee giving me. I wanted to get an A++ to impress Mr.Yang.
 
I proudly look my self in the mirror congratulating my self for a job well done. I now know how to dance. And yes, I can dance. I can now call myself a dancer. 
 
My acting and singing skills improved. I learned a lot from training. Different techniques on how to hit high notes and how to make my acting effective.
 
I feel like I'm ready to enter the entertainment world. 
 
If they can do it! I can do it better!