President Yang's warning

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 49:
 
 
 
I woke up early and excitedly today. The boys are coming home today. I'm so excited to see my dragon. I'm singing, giggling and dancing with happiness. I don't know why but I really fell happy today. Its been a couple of days since I last saw my dragon. Gian help me clean the entire house. We change curtains, sofa covers and put some fresh flowers.
 
Gian: "Hey don't be too happy. You might end up crying. You know that."
Chelle: "Don't ruin my day Gian!"
 
I ignore what Gian said and continue cooking the dragon's favorite Adobo. I wish Ri and Dae will drop by first before they go to Japan. And Bae too. I suddenly missed the boys.
 
I was about to enter my room to take a shower when someone door bells. I frowned when I checked on my watch. Its still early, who could this be? Gian came rushing from her room.
 
Gian: "Expecting any visitor?"
Chelle: "Nope! Can you open it? I'll take a shower first. I want to smell good when Jiyong's arrives."
Gian: "You better be. You smell like Adobo." She said while laughing at me.
 
Gian went to open the door as I went to enter my room.
 
Gian: "What are you doing here?"
Minho: "To deliver the box. You alone? I saw G-Dragon's car."
Gian: "They will arrive later. I told you to let someone deliver that box here."
Minho: "Where's Chelle? Can I come in?"
Gian: "She's in the shower. But you cant come in."
Minho: "Get out of my way!"
Gian: "Put that box down so she wont get suspicious."
 
After taking a bath I went outside and found Gian and Minho on the living room. 
 
Gian: "Your done! You know Minho right?"
Minho: "Hi Chelle! Remember me? Sorry if I shocked you when we were in HK."
Chelle: "Of course I remember you. Your the city hunter. What are you doing here?"
Minho: "Hmmmmm i'm just in the neighborhood so I decided to drop by."
Gian: "Really? HAHAHAHAHA! Okay!"
Chelle: "Uhmmm how did you know Gian Gu Junpyo? Can I be your Geum Jandi and Kim Nana?" I said while battling my eyelashes to him. 
Minho: "Aigoo your so cute Chelle. Hmmmm Gian is my Guem Jandi and Kim Nana. I watched the pilot episode of WGM and I think Ilwoo likes you."
Chelle: "Omo my heart! Anyway your kidding me Minho. That's impossible! How come Ilwoo will like me? OMG! How rude of me?! Care for anything? Your Geum Jandi and Kim Nana didn't offer you anything."
Minho: "You didn't noticed? Every single netizen knows Ilwoo likes you. Check the net and see for yourself. My Geum Jandi and Kim Nana doesn't care for me, i'm used to it. The whole apartment smells good. Did you cook?"
Chelle: "Yes, you want to eat with us? Gian can you walk Johnny Lee to the kitchen? I'll start the bentley. Its been stock for a couple of days. Go with Gian Minho. And feel at home." I said and smiled at him.
 
I went out to start the white dragon. When I was about to go back to the apartment a familiar box caught my eyes rested in the corner. I didn't noticed it  when I open the door. I lift the box and went inside.
 
Chelle: "Got another box. Did you guys know when this arrived? Its kinda heavy."
Minho: "I didnt see it when I arrived. Whats that?"
Gian: "Open it! Lets see what your mystery admires give you this time."
 
I slowly open the box. I found a note saying: 
 
I see you everywhere. - BLUE
 
I took the items out one at a time. Its a set of Hello Kitty bathroom stuff. From soap dish up to the shower curtain and toilet cover. I even got the newest design of sanrio's comforter, bed sheets and pillow cases.
 
Chelle: "OMG! Gian look! This is what i'm planning to buy for my room. I even had it ordered online a while a go. I guess I need to cancel my order. But this is too much. I cant use it."
Gian: "You can use it. Its yours after all."
Minho: "Whoever gave that to you knows that you wanted that kind of stuff."
Chelle: "You know that I cant Gian."
 
I close the box and went inside my room. For sure the dragon will be furious again once he found I received another box. I didn't noticed Gian followed me.
 
Gian: "TOP texted. He's in the airport. We need Minho to leave."
Chelle: "Then tell him that the boys will be here any minute."
Gian: "You tell him. Use the stuff your mysterious admirer sent you. We can tell Jiyong we bought it yesterday. He'll get mad if he saw it inside the box."
Chelle: "Why me? Your his Geum Jandi and Kim Nana."
 
I winked at her before I went outside my room and join Minho in the dining room. He just finished eating. I think his satisfied. Thank God!
 
Gian: "Yah! Johnny Lee this Geum Jandi and Kim Nana of yours wants you to go, NOW!"
Minho: "I don't want to and besides i'm having fun talking to Chelle."
Gian: "We have to go to YGE!"
Chelle: "Its our rest day today."
Gian: "I don't care! Minho has to go now. I don't want to get in trouble again because of you, remember!"
Minho: "Fine! I'll drop by next time. Just call me if the two of you are alone."
Gian: "Good!"
Chelle: "Gian your so rude to our visitor. Sorry about that. We really wanted you to stay but were still have a lot of things to do."
Minho: "Its okay! Anyway i'm sure i'll see you soon."
 
When Minho was about to leave I run to my room to get a pen and my poster.
 
Chelle: "Hey Lee Minho can I have an autograph and a picture?"
 
Minho sign my poster and took a pic of us using my phone. Omo! The famous handsome actor of South Korea just visited our apartment. What a good way to start the day!
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
Immediately after Minho left, TOP appears in the apartment. But something is wrong, he's all by himself.
 
Gian: "You alone?"
TOP: "Yup! The maknae's went to Japan. YB went to NY while GD left in London. Miss me?"
Chelle: "What? Why he didn't tell that his staying in London?"
Gian: "Yes! I miss you."
TOP: "Hmmmm he has a meeting with a producer. We cant all come because of our different schedules. But don't worry he will be back in two days."
Chelle: "Why he didn't tell me?!"
TOP: "He didn't want to bother you while your working."
Chelle: "I can sense it. Something is up. Spill the beans TEE OH PEE! What is it? I miss my dragon so much."
TOP: "Nothing is up Chelle. He'll be back so don't worry. By the way hon, we will be spending Christmas in the Philippines with Dae and Bae. Is that okay with you?"
Gian: "What if we have work?"
TOP: "Don't worry I already checked your schedule to Mr.Kang. You free for the holiday. I wanted our vacation to be longer but we have to be back on the 26th. You want to come Chelle?"
Chelle: "I don't know. I'll talk to the dragon first."
Gian: "How about Ri?"
TOP: "He will be in Japan for a period of time. Have you received another box from your admirer Chelle?"
 
Chelle just nod and  went to her room with frowned face. I wonder what happen to London. I think I have to talk to my dinosaur about it.
 
========================================================
 
When I saw TOP standing in our door step alone I feel like I wanted to scream so loud that GD will heard me and come out from where he's hiding. I was very happy and excited to see him. Maybe Gian is right. Don't be too happy because you might end up crying. Yah right! Here i'm crying inside my room. Why didn't he tell me that his going to stay in London? He knows that i'll be waiting for him. I decided to pack a couple of clothes, get my skate board, wipe my tears and went straight to the bentley.
 
TOP: "Where are you going Chelle?"
Chelle: "I'm going to London to fetch my king!"
 
Before TOP try to stop me, I ride the bentley and head out on the road.
 
Gian: "Don't worry she'll be fine."
TOP: "You sure hon? She has a bag and with her skates."
Gian: "She cant leave. I have her passport. She's too excited to see Jiyong today. She'll be fine don't worry. Its a girl thing you know."
 
=======================================================
 
Gian's POV 
 
I didn't realized its almost midnight. I'm helping TOP to memorized his line for the new movie. Chelle is nowhere to be found. I'm getting worried. She suppose to be here by now. If Mr.Kang finds out about this, we'll be in a big trouble. I decided to call her.
 
Gian: "Where the hell are you?! Were getting worried."
Chelle: "In here in GD's pad. Sorry I just left. Just tell them i'm fine. I just wanted to be alone for a while and I want you to have a quality time with TOP."
Gian: "Good point. We need a quality time alone. I hope you told me earlier where your going."
Chelle: "Sorry! I will be back tomorrow evening okay."
Gian: "Okay bye! Be safe."
 
When our convo ended, TOP goes out of our room and handed me his phone.
 
TOP: "Hon GD wants to talk to you. He wanted to know where is your friend. She didn't answers Jiyong's call."
Gian: "Hello Jiyong. Don't worry Chelle is fine but she didn't tell me where she is."
GD: "What's wrong with her? I'm getting worried."
Gian: "Well she's expecting you to be here this morning but apparently your not. Plus you didn't tell her your going to stay there for another day."
GD: "I'm busy. I forgot to tell her."
Gian: "Busy for what Jiyong? Anyways don't worry coz she's fine. I can assure you that."
GD: "Thank you! Can I talk to TOP hyung again?"
Gian: "Don't worry okay?!"
TOP: "Why?"
GD: "I will be there by tomorrow night hyung. I just cant wait here waiting for Chelle's call."
TOP: "Okay! Well wait for you then. Bye!"
 
After their convo TOP turned to Gian.
 
TOP: "Hon where is Chelle? I know she told you where she is."
Gian: "I told you she's fine. Hon I can sense something happened in London. Spill it out."
TOP: "Okay fine! I'll tell you."
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
After I called TOP I immediately book the last flight back to Korea. I'm leaving London really late to arrive in Korea before lunch. Sleepless night again for me because of different time zone.
 
When I arrived in Korea I went straight to Presidents Yang office.
 
PYG: "Jiyong your a day early for our meeting."
GD: "I realized that we have a lot of things to prepare for the year end performance."
PYG: "Good thing you came back from London with your senses."
GD: "Sanjangnim i'm sorry for doing something like that. I'm so jealous."
PYG: "Jiyong you've been in this industry for how many years now. You know the drill and for heavens sake its just a show."
GD: "I know sanjangnim its a bit childish."
PYG: "A bit childish?! You threw Sueng Ri's laptop and flipped the table."
GD: "It wont happen again sanjangnim. I promise!"
PYG: "I hope so. If you do that again I will forbid you to sleep in the apartment and spend time with Chelle, arasso?!"
GD: "I understand! Sanjangnim can I ask you something? Can we pull Chelle out of We Got Married? I cant let her do that."
PYG: "I'm so disappointed with you Jiyong! I wont do that! Let her do her job. If you keep acting like this better yet let Chelle go and find another woman who will wait for you all day at home. Give her your full trust Jiyong. This is a warning for you. Look, I know you love her so much Jiyong. I never saw you acted like this before. But the girl has her own dream. Let her live with it. She wants to be the best in everything she do for you to make proud of her. See that Jiyong? She's working so hard not just for herself but for you. Don't let jealousy eats you. It can pull you down."
 
I guess sanjangnim is right. I'll just have to avoid watching WGM I guess. After the heart to heart talk with President Yang I went straight to the girls apartment. I really miss my girl. I found Gian and TOP cuddling in the couch when I arrived. 
 
TOP: "Your back! I know your tired. Go take a rest or do you want to eat? Chelle cooked Adobo for you yesterday."
GD: "I want to rest hyung. I'll eat later. Where's my girl?"
TOP: "She's not here yet. Are you okay?!"
GD: "I'm fine hyung. Gian did she call you again?"
Gian: "Nope! But don't worry, I know she's fine and safe."
GD: "Did she bring my car?"
Gian: "Yup! Just take a rest. She will be here soon."
GD: "Aist! I told her not to drive alone. I'll talk to her later. I'll go and rest first. Wake me up when she arrives."
 
Chelle isn't here yet. I went straight to her room and fell asleep immediately when I lay on her bed.
 
========================================================
 
When I found out yesterday that Jiyong left to stay in London for another day I went out of the apartment, take the white dragon and went to his condo. The very cozy and elegant pad i've ever seen. I feel like i'm in a luxury hotel. I stayed in his condo overnight and had his car wash before decided to go home.
 
When I arrived in the apartment at 5 in the afternoon I found Gian and the rest of the boys playing a board game in the living room. Without Jiyong.
 
SR: "My girlfriend where have you been? I bought something for you in London."
DS: "Hi noona! Its good to see you again. Congrats on your WGM. Heard it trend worldwide."
YB: "Chrome hearts sends you a gift. Already put it in your desk."
Chelle: "Thanks guys. And good to see you too. But where's Jiyong? Isn't he here yet?"
Gian: "He's in your room, sleeping. He hasn't eaten. Why came home just now?"
Chelle: "I had Jiyong's car washed first. How is he?"
TOP: "Haggard! He had a meeting with the president when he arrived. Are you going with us to the Philippines?"
Chelle: "Hmmm I wanted to but I already have a plan."
YB: "Sounds interesting."
DS: "I bet its a surprise."
SR: "Oh my girlfriend you don't have to. I can still wait. Don't break up with hyung yet. Maybe after new year. It'll be okay for him I guess."
TOP: "MAKNAE!"
SR: "I'm just kidding hyung. What's your plan my girlfriend?"
Chelle: "Well, hmmm I want to surprise Jiyong on our monthsary. Last time he surprised me with Bali. I want us to celebrate our monthsary and christmas in Phuket this time. What do you think?"
Gian: "What's this Chelle, a pre honeymoon?"
Chelle: "Giaaaan?! Of course not! I want to do the effort this time and I need your help."
YB: "Count me in."
DS: "Game!"
TOP/Gian: "Were in!"
SR: "Lets vault in!"
Chelle: "Hahaha my boyfriend your so cute. Anyways here's my plan. We'll let GD know that i'm coming with you in the Philippines. I'll ask manager Kim to tell Jiyong that he have a pictorial in Phuket."
YB: "But you cant go alone to Thailand. Jiyong will be mad if you travel alone."
TOP: "Ri can go with you to Thailand."
SR: "Yup! Lets go to Thailand together. Don't bother the dragon. We'll have fun without him."
DS: "Sueng Ri-ah don't ruin the date."
Gian: "Your such a babo maknae!"
TOP: "Ri remember you have to pay Jiyong back for what you did."
Chelle: "What do you mean TOP?"
YB: "Well Ri just made another mistake, its a guy thing, don't worry."
Chelle: "What did you do this time my boyfriend?"
SR: "My girlfriend like Bae hyung said its a guy thing. Stop asking me questions."
Gian: "Did they caught you watching videos again?"
DS: "More than that noona."
SR: "Yah noona i'm a good boy now. I didn't watched that kind of stuff anymore."
YB: "Yah right! Who are you fooling Sueng Ri-ah?!"
TOP: "Lets just say he did something wrong because of his foolishness."
Chelle: "Aigoo my boyfriend behave! I'll lock you in a room."
YB: "Lets tie him then lock him in a room."
DS: "Thats a good idea. Or tie him, put him in a crate and lock him in a room."
SR: "Yah stoooop! All of you! I'll behave this time. That's a promise."
Chelle: "Yah stop bullying my boyfriend or i'll throw you out of my apartment. I'll go to my room and take a nap first. My head aches. Your so noisy."
 
I went inside my room and found my dragon sleeping like a king in my bed. Haist this guy doesn't even take off his shoes before going to bed. I just change my bedsheets. I carefully untied his shoes and take it off before I lay beside him. I lean to give him a peek in his lips and move closer to him and close my eyes.
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
I woke up unable to move my arm. When I open my eyes I found Chelle sleeping beside me. Her head on my arm while hugging me. I smiled when I noticed I no longer wearing my shoes. I decided to stay for a while staring at her. She move closer to me when I tuck some loosen hair in her ears. I can live waking up beside her and seeing her face first for the rest of my life. She moves closer and a smile form in her lips. She sleeps like a baby. I kiss her on the lips before I carefully move out the bed.
 
I change my clothes and found everyone in the living room watching TOPs 71 into the fire.
 
GD: "What time is it?"
DS: "Its 7 in the evening hyung."
GD: "What time did Chelle arrived?"
YB: "About two hours ago."
TOP: "You okay? You look so tired."
GD: "I'm fine hyung. Gian where did your friend go?"
Gian: "She told us she went to a car wash before going home. That's all we know."
GD: "Your such a liar Gian. Hahahaha! Anyway i'm glad she's back. Have you all eaten?"
TOP: "Not yet. We'll finish the movie first. By the way the two maknae's eat all your Adobo."
GD: "Its alright! I'll cook." I said and went to the kitchen.
YB: "An angel from heaven arrives. Kwon Jiyong will cook. That's a miracle."
SR: "Hyung let me help you. Just tell me everything you need and want."
GD: "Go chop all this vegetables and then start setting the table. After that go the grocery and buy some ice cream."
SR: "Hyung one chore at a time okay."
GD: "Okay maknae! Your wish is my command. After that ask each of your hyung and Gian what they want. Do whatever they ask you."
YB: "Wow its pay back time. Yah maknae after that massage my back okay."
SR: "Jiyong hyung they don't need my help."
TOP: "That's your punishment."
SR: "Gian noona pack your things. We will go to Philippines now!"
TOP: "Do you think she will come with you?"
SR: "No! Jiyong hyung I will end up a slave."
GD: "That's the point. Now do the chores before my baby wakes up."
DS: "Thank God i'm not in his position."
 
When Seung Ri were caught off guard he run to Chelle's room and lay beside his girlfriend. Aigoo this maknae! He knows where to run when everyone is bullying him. He knows I cant yell at him inside because Chelle might wake up. Seung Ri tucked his tongue out to me. I extend my arm to reach for him but Chelle move. She moves closer and hug maknae. Ri shrugged his shoulder and smile widely at me then hug Chelle back.
 
GD: "I'll be waiting for my chance." I said and went outside to continue cooking Nilaga for her. I hope its successful.
 
========================================================
 
I woke up and found my head laying in his chest. I smiled and turn to see his face. To my surprise I was hugging Sueng Ri. I furrow my brow and shake my head while smiling. I move carefully not to wake maknae up and went outside.
 
My eyes half close and my hair still messy when I went to the living room. I found everyone watching in the living room. Bae say hi but I ignore him and just smiled at him. I haven't brush my teeth yet, I don't want to talk. I went to the kitchen and found GD siting in the chair, and he's wearing an apron. He's cooking. I went to him, sit on his lap and hug him.
 
GD: "Hi baby your up!"
 
I just nod and move closer. 
 
GD: "Did your head still hurts?"
 
I shake my head and lean to his shoulder while his left hand is in my waist and his right my back gently.
 
GD: "Are you hungry? I'm cooking nilaga for you. Gian told me you like it. She told me you bought Hello Kitty stuff for your bedroom and bathroom."
 
I lean backward and look at his eyes then nod. GD chuckles and kiss me in my forehead then on my lips.
 
GD: "Go do your routine and we will eat. Wake your boyfriend also."
 
I frowned while smiling back at him. Jiyong shake his head and carry me to my room. When we pass the living room he give a follow me stare on the three members. GD make me sit in my table and instructed TOP, Bae and Dae to wake their maknae up.
 
The four boys lay on top of the sleeping maknae. Sueng Ri open his eyes wide open when he felt his hyung on top of him. Poor maknae. His everyone's favorite to bully with. Me and Gian look at each other both shaking our heads. Playful Bigbang in our apartment again. Childish like a kid.
 
When maknae's up we all went to the dining table to eat. I excitedly taste GDs nilaga and almost choke when I taste the food. My mouth twisted and then I bite my lips not to embarrass my dragon. He put so much effort for this.
 
Gian: "Jiyong what's this? It taste so awful. Hahaha. Don't dare go to the kitchen and wear that apron again." 
TOP: "I agree. Lets just order food."
GD: "Its all Seung Ri's fault. He left me in the kitchen and sleep beside you."
Chelle: "Its okay baby. I'll teach you to cook next time."
YB: "Let maknae pay the food."
 
When the food arrived its like a feast. Dae was very happy because he doesn't have a dishes to wash. We gather in the living room after dinner. I sit on GDs lap as he hand me the paper bags. Gifts he bought for me in London. He also bought for Gian too. 
 
GD: "No more buts baby."
Chelle: "Thank you."
SR: "I also bought something for you." He said and give me the box.
 
I open the box and found a red lace Victoria Secret lingerie inside. 
 
SR: "I thought of you the moment I saw it. I know it really fits you. I'm sure you can be a Victoria Secret's angel when you wear it. Go ahead my girlfriend try it so I can take a pic of you wearing that and sends it to VS agency."
Chelle: "Crazy!" 
 
GD try to reach maknae. He just smile at GDs. He knows he couldn't reach him because i'm siting in Jiyong's lap.
 
SR: "And besides hyung i'm just trying to help you. Gian noona's right. Your the slowest dragon in the universe." He said then laugh out loud.
 
I grab the undies on the box and threw it to maknae. My face went red to what Ri said. Maknae put the bra on and everyone laugh like crazy. Again the apartment was filled with laugher. I wish we can be like this forever.