PINK ENVELOPES

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 78:
 
 
 
ILWOO’S POV
 
 
My mind is running in overdrive, what happen to her? What happen to that suite? I try to phantom every possible scenario happen that night. Damn it! I said as I hit the steering wheel over and over again. I’m going to Dae's hotel to meet the boys.
 
I was about to knock when I notice that the door is slightly open. But froze and stop my tracks when I hear their conversation. What the hell! Jiyong is cheating? All this time he’s seeing Kiko behind everyone’s back. How did Chelle didn’t notice it? She’s so in love with him that’s why she just ignores what she see and hear.
 
Okay! This revelation is making me mad, to the point that I wanted to fly going to Taiwan just to throw a solid punch to GD. I walk inside my house while the boys are in the living room.
 
MINHO: “You’re here.”
ILWOO: “Yah! Sorry if you wait for me, I have a sudden meeting.”
DAE: “No problem, we just arrive a couple of minutes ago.
 
I’m trying my best to hold my temper, so I just give Minho and Ri some instructions about how to find Chelle.
 
ILWOO: “Let’s go to the gazebo and drink coffee, our dinner is not yet done.”
 
My mind still drift from what I heard, Minho knew I’m in a foul mood once I entered the house so he is the one who answered all the Bigbang’s questions about me and my family. As we chill in the gazebo while drinking coffee, Ri suddenly ask me questions.
 
RI: “What business does your family is up to Ilwoo?”
 
Before I could answer Minho bet me to it.
 
MINHO: “His noona is the president of one of the most popular magazine here in Japan. His parents are into restaurants and stuffs.”
RI: “What kind of stuffs?”
MINHO: “Legal stuffs, in short they own half of Tokyo.”
 
I mentally shake my head, Minho is in talking mood he can’t be stop.
 
T.O.P: “Wow Ilwoo, you’re some kind of a rich kid.”
RI: “Ilwoo-sshi, I love you so much.”
 
I smile to what Ri said, he knows how to lift someone’s mood.
 
MINHO: “They really don’t like to flaunt their business, they just want to live normal.”
ILWOO: “And besides that’s my parent’s business, so technically they are the rich ones not me.”
RI: “Don’t be so humble Ilwoo-sshi, want some back massage?”
BAE: “Your house looks like a hotel.”
ILWOO: “Originally it is but my mom decided to make it a house. So that we have a place to stay everytime they’re here for business.”
DAE: “Is your sister lives here?"
MINHO: “No! She’s not. She has a pad in Tokyo! I used to stay there everytime I have commitment in Tokyo.” Minho butted in. Oh God this guy! Why so talkative sometimes?
RI: “Can I stay here? Ilwoo-sshi? Can I own one of the rooms upstairs?”
T.O.P: “Little Seung Hyun!”
RI: “What? I’m just saying.”
ILWOO: “Of course you can Ri, stay here if you want.” I smiled to him and check on my phone, still no text or updates from him.
MINHO: “Is the gazebo newly built? The last time I went here it’s not in here.”
ILWOO: “Yup! I personally requested for the gazebo for Chelle. She used to talk about having a gazebo in her house.”
 
Silence takes place again. I don’t wanna spoil the night but I can’t help myself not to talk about her. I personally supervised this from the design until the day they finished building it. Mom used to call this Chelle’s haven. The couches used in here are personally picked by my mom, she really love her and it’s hard for me to tell her that her new found princess is nowhere to be found.
 
DAE: “Chelle is a lucky girl.”
RI: “She is! My girlfriend is loved by everyone, how I wish she’s here.”
 
Okay the mood is getting heavier so I change the topic.
 
ILWOO: “So Tabi, how’s Gian? Still pissed?”
 
And as if on cue, T.O.P’s phone rings, I smile shake my head. It’s Gian.
 
T.O.P: “Where did you hear that?... Yes, she calls me…. Are you kidding me?.... Fine, I will! Don’t worry…. I love you.”
 
BAE: “So?”
T.O.P: “She heard that Kiko called me earlier and she’s demanding me to change my number.”
 
Without noticing, I laugh. Aigoo! Wanna see her how she gets pissed and how she confronts Kiko.
 
DAE: “I hope I was there when Gian confronts Kiko, that would be epic.”
RI: “I texted her and told her to behave. Aish! I talk to her when we get back to Seoul.”
MINHO: “Do you always follow what she says to you?”
T.O.P: “No! I just know when to obey her or not and besides don’t  sweat it, she’s bluffing, her tone is serious but she didn’t mean what she say.”
BAE: “My jagiya.”
 
I just listen to their conversation then suddenly my phone beeps, I jump out of my seat and about to go. 
 
ILWOO: “Have another meeting with the endorsers, they wanted to talk to me again. I have to go now, just feel at home okay?”
 
I need to hurry up, my manager told me it’s urgent.
 
===============================================================
 
BAE’S POV
 
 
Why on earth did I leave Jiyong that night in his suite? Because of my damn phone, I forgot it in my suite but why didn’t Jiyong stop Kiko from seducing him? Why didn’t he shove her off? I groan in frustration and head towards the shower.
 
After a refreshing shower I open my closet and hunt for my clothes then my eyes caught something unfamiliar, it’s a letter. A fan letter? It can’t be, I have a box for them. I grab the envelope and start to read it.
 
Youngbae my Chinito Dancer,
 
Taeyaaaaaaaaang!!!!! *screaming* I miss screaming that name. Hahaha! Yah! whats that look for? Your eyes are like this O_O. Yes, you just received a letter from me. :)
 
Bae thank you for always looking out after me. I really appreciate it! You know, you always witness me in pain everytime I have a surprise to Jiyong. Hahaha! I remember when I got inked, you're so afraid that Jiyong might be mad at you because I run away with you and you let somebody touch my skin. Oh God I want to laugh on your expression. It's priceless! When I got my navel ring you were with me also. Again you help me endure the pain. I wish I didn't crash your hands. Did I?
 
I'm so glad to have you as my friend. You're not just a friend, you're my mentor too. Thank you for sharing with me your talents. I'm looking forward to learn some grooves and moves on you. At least now I know, I'm not a dancing bamboo. I never thought I can dance like this. Thank you for bringing out the best in me. You gave me strength and a pair of dancing feet. You believe and never give up on me. Now I'm so ready to conquer the world. Thanks to you!
 
I miss dancing with you. Oh man! You gotta help me coz Rain oppa wants me to be his guest in his comeback concert. *blushing* I want to impress him. Hahaha! See you in the dance studio next week? I know you wouldn't say no, so thank you in advance. *giggles* did I mentioned that Gian liked you before he fell inlove with Tabi? Sshhh don’t tell Gian I told you. She'll kill me. Hahaha! She's a fan of you and your dancing skills. She even calls you “jagiya” and kiss the television everytime you appear on the screen, me too! (without the kissing part) You will always be my forever "Chinito Dancer". Chinito just like this -_-. Can you see us clearly when your eyes are that small? Where the heck your eyes go everytime you're smiling? 
 
Anyways, I want to thank you for being a good friend to Jiyong. You know, your friend is a little childish sometimes but still you love him. Thank you for scolding him *giggles again* everytime he gets jealous out of nothing. Jiyong always ask you to look after me but this time I want to ask you to look after him for me. You know, I can’t always accompany him to his concerts because I have my own schedules. I just received the new schedule and you are going to be in his con all the way. Thank goodness! I'm in peace knowing you're with him. Thank you again!
 
 By the way ask Mr. Kang for my birthday present for you, he might forget it. Advanced Happy Birthday Dong Youngbae. ^_^
 
I love you Bae! And see you soon.
 
Chelle
 
P.S.
How are you and CL? I hope you had a great dinner last time. *winks* Hope you like my gift. :)
 
! It’s from Chelle. How and when did she put the letter in my closet? I don’t know hoe many minutes I’ve been sitting in the bed. All I know is that we have to find her no matter what happen. I resume dressing up and went out of my room. I need to get out of here then I spotted Gian, I smile and sit beside her.
 
BAE: “JAGIYA!” I called her out.
 
When I arrive to hyung and Gian’s house I flopped myself to the bed, been down since I read that letter. I have to talk to someone about this or else I’m going to explode into million pieces. I grab my phone and text CL. Everything went well between me and her since the night we had dinner together, we became close. While walking back and forth in the living room I heard a timid knock on the door, when I open it I got shocked. CL is standing infront of the door smiling at me.
 
BAE: “What are you doing here?”
CL: “I felt that you need someone right now so I went here as fast as I can oppa.”
BAE: “How did you know I’m here?”
CL: “I called Gian unnie and ask her where you are, she said that you’re here.”
BAE: “Come in, want something to eat? I think they have food in the pantry, I can cook if you want.”
 
She just nod and went inside, she just roam around while I cook for us. I’m really thankful she’s here to comfort me and I feel better now, I talk to all my friends in Japan to look for Chelle. I hope it work.
 
===============================================================
 
T.O.P’S POV
 
 
It’s been 3 days since we come back from Osaka, same result. Same disappointing result, everyone is restless, still no Chelle.
 
After Taiwan concert, Jiyong didn’t bother to stay at our dorm or in the apartment. He disappeared but not like Chelle, he just texted Gian last night, he say his sorry. He’s just busy on other things. 
 
It’s almost midnight, me and Gian just got back to the apartment from our house. We promise Ri that we’re going to stay here until Chelle comes back, if she comes back.
 
As soon as we arrive in the apartment Gian just do her night routine then lie beside me and sleep while on the other hand I can’t even close my eyes, so to be productive I decided to put our clothes in the closet. As soon as I open the cabinet I spotted two pink envelopes, I smile. my mega watt smile. It must be another love letter from Gian, even though we’re always together and living in one roof we keep exchanging love letters with each other but my smile turn into frown when I saw the penmanship, it’s not from Gian. Two letters, one for me and another one for her.
 
To the most annoying dinosaur I've ever met,
 
You know what Tabi I love and hate you at the same time. And I mean it! I'm so hate you but I still love you.
 
I love you because you take really good care of my friend. She love's Maldives and thank you for bringing her there. I just wonder what happened there. And I going to find out. *tucks tongue out* But kidding aside thank you for making Gian happy and not making her cry. And don't you dare make her cry CHOI SEUNG HYUN or I'll kill you! *glares* Don't tell me you're tall and big! I'm not afraid of you. I swear! I'm going to grill you dino! But please allow me to bite your cheeks. *bat eyelashes* Don't worry I'll buy you ice cream after biting your cheeks. :)
 
Yah! Dino can you please stop bullying and teasing me about JUNJUN?! *glares and blushes* It really embarrass me. My God! How can be a big man like you acts like a toddler? You're so bingu! Hahaha! *tucks tongue out again* And how can I forget the gift! That damn barrel man gift! I almost got a mini heart attack because of that gift. Although I must admit that it was epic! You know how to get me pissed and embarrass at the same time. And you really spend time and effort on that huh? You're sure a bingu! You're happy watching me as I become a red tomato human being and heard me scream non stop. I hate you! You're the most annoying dinosaur I've ever met. You're so mean. Barney is much friendly and sweet than you. But at least you're not color purple like Barney. 
 
But despite of that binguness of yours, you're always there for me whenever I'm in my darkest. Everytime me and Jiyong fight, just by doing something bingu and I burst into laugh. Such a cute way of being bingu! *giggles* But seriously Tabi, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. For taking care of Gian of course and for being there for me and Jiyong. I know you acts like a toddler but you know when to become one and be matured during a situation. Thank you for scolding Jiyong for being stubborn. I know you always look after him whenever I'm not around. Thank you! I know you're lazy and sleepy but when any one of us is in trouble you're the first own to arrive and give a hand. Thank you again!
 
I miss you Tabi and please invite me in your home again. I love the view there. And I love the people living in there. See yah!
 
Love,
Chelle the walking Ripe Tomato 
 
P.S.
Tell Barney I say hi! :) Hahaha! Don't dare color your hair purple or I'll you BARNEY!!!
 
It’s from Chelle, that girl! I smile, how the hell did she put it here without being notice? I’m itching to open her letter for Gian but I stop myself, for sure more junjun topic is in that letter. I know Gian will be restless again when she reads the letter, she’s so worried for her friend, and she’s so stress right now.
 
I grab my phone and send a group text to the boys. What can I do I’m so lazy to go out of the room and talk to Bae, Dae and Ri.
 
“Clear your schedules tomorrow night. Let’s have dinner and I won’t take NO for an answer.”
 
The next day Bae together with the two maknaes went to YGE, I told Gian about my plan and gave her the letter Chelle left and I’m right she keeps sobbing, that’s what I’m preventing and I don’t have the guts to tell her everything what me and the boys talk about while we’re in Osaka.
 
T.O.P: “You want me to cancel our dinner and stay here with you?”
GIAN: “No! Just go with them and beside umma wants me to go to the villa.”
T.O.P: “Okay fine, don’t cry! Take a shower I’ll drop you off to the villa.”
 
She just nod at me and head towards the bathroom. Let’s lighten up the mood a little bit, I said to myself.
 
T.O.P: “You want me to join you in the shower honey?”
GIAN: “No!”
 
I smile. I followed her inside the bathroom and strip my clothes off before she can even blink and protest.
 
After several hours….
 
DAE: “You’re late hyung.”
RI: “Aish! Are you alone hyung?”
T.O.P: “Can I sit first before asking me questions?”
 
The four of them are already in the sushi restaurant when I arrive, Jiyong is in a good mood this evening, thank God.
 
BAE: “We thought that it’s your anniversary or something that’s why you invited us for dinner.”
GD: “Where’s Gian?”
T.O.P: “No! It’s not our anniversary and she’s in the villa with umma then later Minho will pick her up. They’re going out for dinner.”
RI: “So why did you invite us?”
T.O.P: “I just want to eat sushi with you guys.”
DAE: “Wow! Are you sure you’re not sick hyung?”
BAE: “You want something in return right hyung?”
T.O.P: “No! I told you just I want to eat sushi with you guys, that’s it no more questions, let’s order,”
 
The problem at hand is soon set aside but not forgotten, I think this is what we need from time to time, unwind and just chill.
 
DAE: “By the way maknae how dare you ask for your own room in his house?”
RI: “Hyung, I meant it as a joke.”
T.O.P: “Aish! Don’t do that again.
GD: “What are you talking about?”
BAE: “While you’re in Taiwan we decided to watch Dae’s concert in Japan, we bump to maknae’s friend.”
GD: “Really? Sorry I miss again your concert Dae.”
DAE: “No big deal, your also busy hyung.”
RI: “Anyway, his family turns an old hotel to their own house. I told him that he should give me a spare room, so when I go there I have a place to stay.”
GD: “Your friend is a rich kid.”
 
Ri just nod and start to eat sushi again, me and Bae just look at each other. Jiyong will sure flip out when he finds out that we’re talking about Ilwoo, that kid is sooooooooooooooo rich. he can buy the whole freaking country if he wants.
 
Every now and then Jiyong’s phone beeps, he just reads it then smile and type a reply. Even though he talks to us, we can feel that someone else makes him happy. I know it’s not Kiko and I’m sure as hell it’s not Gian. 
 
RI: “Who the hell are you texting hyung? You’re smiling all by yourself.”
GD: “Ah it’s just a friend of mine.”
DAE: “Introduce us to your friend. Wait, is your friend a girl or a boy?”
GD: “Girl!”
DAE: “Just introduce her to us or why don’t you invite her to join us right now.”
T.O.P: “Yah this is a boys dinner.”
GD: “Hyung’s right, don’t worry I’ll introduce her to all of you.
RI: “That’s the way I ask Gian and my girlfriend when I read about junjun, the 5 of us flips out when we find out it’s a boy.
 
Everyone become silent, I remember that time, Jiyong almost curse while I was so jealous because of that junjun but now it just make me smile. The girl Jiyong is referring to is honey, well I wanted to meet her. I wanted to know what’s the real score between the two of them.
 
RI: “Wait, hyung what really happen in Taipei between Gian and Kiko? I’m intrigue, first Kiko called T.O.P hyung then the next thing we know Gian wants hyung to change his number.”
GD: “Oh that one? I promise her I won’t tell it to anyone about it because she doesn’t want to get in trouble with hyung.”
T.O.P: “Just tell us what happen Jiyong.”
 
Jiyong tell us the whole story, I really don’t know how to react. I shake my head and continue eating.
 
GD: “That girl of yours is so straight forward and believe me Kiko is so embarrass because of that.”
RI: “Aish! That girl, I’m going to scold her later.”
GD: “Don’t bother Kiko deserves it.”
 
Well that’s right Kiko deserves it but I told her to behave. After a few minutes, Jiyong told us that he needs to go, so we all decided to go home and rest but before we can stand Manager Lee stops us.
 
M. LEE: “I will pick you all up tomorrow morning in the girls apartment, Mr. Yang want all of you in a closed door meeting. Jiyong, sleep in the apartment tonight okay! I don’t want any more excuses. If you’re all done let’s go home.”
 
Uh-oh! Closed door meeting with Sanjangnim means it’s a serious matter.
 
===============================================================
 
“Hi! How are you? Look I brought your favorite. Wake up now!”
 
I heard that voice again, I’ve been hearing the voice this past few days but I can’t remember who owns it. I know in my heart that I know the person but why? Why can’t I remember the owner?
 
“Ouch!” I try to move but my whole body is aching. I try to move my feet but there is something heavy wrap around my legs. I look around and all I can see is white. Where the hell am I and why am I alone?
 
"They miss you so please wake up.”
 
“Hey, I need to leave for a while but promise I’ll be back. Don’t worry I left some stuff here to look after you. They miss you so please wake up.”
 
NO! Please don’t leave. I don’t want to be alone, I’m scared.
 
I felt the voice palm gently touching my face. It’s warm! I feel safe and warm. Then a soft thing touches my forehead. The voice kisses me. I want to see voice. Why can’t I open my eyes?  Why does it feel so heavy? Then I heard the door opens and close again. I felt warm liquid running to my cheeks then....
 
===============================================================
 
MR. YANG’S POV
 
 
I’m staring on the papers resting on my table for about an hour now. Demand papers from the company Chelle have been committed too. Schedule’s of hearing from the court and a lot more things.
 
I comb my hair with my both hands then the door opens. The boys went straight to the meeting room connected to my office, we have to decide now and talk about this matter. I sigh deeply before I enter the meeting room. 
 
“Good Morning!”
 
Everyone stands up and bow their heads to me.
 
“I know for sure that you know why I called you. It’s been almost a month now since Chelle’s gone missing and I’m sorry to tell you that I still don’t get any good news from my people.” 
 
I look each and every member of Bigbang, their managers and Gian. I know they’re also worried.
 
“I already check the entire list in Japan but her name did not appear. Jiyong, any news?”
 
Jiyong just look at me. Never see my strong leader this lost. He’s in misery since she’s gone.
 
“I don’t know know what to do anymore, I can defend myself and just pay the damages on the contract but what will I say to her mom? I can’t just tell her that I’ll pay her for her daughter’s missing. I really don’t care about my reputation right now. All I want is to see Chelle and know if she’s okay.”
 
I sat on the chair feeling so tired. I really don’t know what to say to her mom. I know all of the people in this room bowed their heads in frustration. We’re really tried to find her but it’s always dead end. While staring at them suddenly my secretary knocks on the door.
 
SECRETARY: “Sanjangnim, one of your hired private investigator is looking for you.”
MR.YANG: “Let him in.”
SECRETARY: “Yes sanjangnim.”
 
After a couple of minutes the hired private investigator is in front of me.
 
P.I: “Sanjangnim, I found something that might lead us where Chelle is.”
MR.YANG: “What’s that?”
P.I: “Here”
 
He place a shoe on top of the table, I furrow my brow, is he joking around?
 
P.I: “I found this in a morgue, a girl has been a victim of hit and run, fits perfectly to Chelle’s description. I heard Chelle wore this kind of shoes the night she disappeared.”
MR.YANG: “Are you telling us that she might be…”
RI: “No! That’s not her.”
MR.YANG: “Calm down Suengri-ah. Jiyong, is that her shoes?”
GD: “I don’t know, there are tons of those kinds of shoes in the whole world.”
P.I: “I have to double check it sanjangnim, I just came here to confirm about this shoes.”
MR.YANG: “Good! Just update me for any development and please find her.”
 
Everyone didn’t dare to talk when the P.I left the meeting room.
 
MR.YANG: “That’s all for now. Just focus on your work. Gian, if her mom calls again just tell her that Chelle is busy. You know what to do.”
GIAN: “Yes sanjangnim.”
MR.YANG: “And the 5 of you do your best in Nagoya for Jiyong’s concert okay? We will surpass this problem. Don’t worry.”
 
Everyone stands up and bow to me, I sigh heavily. I’m silently praying that Chelle is still alive.
 
SECRETARY: “Sanjangnim, someone wants to talk to you in line 1.” My secretary’s voice startles me.
 
I lift the phone and answer it.
 
MR.YANG: “Hello, this is Mr. Yang.”
GUY: “Mr. Yang, my clients wants to see you.”
MR.YANG: “Who’s this?”
GUY: “Someone you don’t know, my client wants to see you in private. I’ll call again to tell you what time and date you’re going to meet him.”
MR.YANG: “I’m busy, I have a company to run.”
GUY: “Trust me once you find out who my clients are you will be relief. I’ll call again, thank you Mr. Yang.”
MR.YANG: “Okay! I’ll wait for your call.”
 
Who the hell is that? I don’t need another problem to think but I’m curious about that phone call.
 
===============================================================
 
MINHO’S POV
 
 
“Should we buy party balloons also?” I asked Ri.
 
Ri, Dae and I are shopping for Bae’s surprise birthday party, Ri decided to throw a party for his hyung to lighten up our moods and gave us some time out looking for Chelle.
 
RI: “Let’s buy party hats too, and then let’s buy some drinks.”
DAE: “What about food maknae?”
MINHO: “Don’t worry, everything is taken care of, you know Ri.”
RI: “Stop talking, we have to buy cake too. Hyung where’s your manager?”
DAE: “He’s waiting for us outside, do you get everything we need? Let’s pay it first then go to the nearest bakeshop.”
RI: “Yes hyung, Minho-sshi, can you call Ilwoo? Tell him to drop by in my place here in Tokyo for Bae hyung’s birthday.”
MINHO: “He knew about it, he’s going to drop by later.”
 
After buying everything we need the three of us together with Manager Shin went to Ri’s pad. We decorate it with the party favors we bought earlier, prepare the food we order and when everything is ready Manager Shin called Bae’s manager to drop him and T.O.P here.
 
“SURPRISE!”
 
The three of us shouts when Bae enters the pad and believe me his surprise, he blows out the candles and thank us.
 
BAE: “Can’t believe you all did this, thank you so much.”
RI: “We can’t just forget your birthday hyung and besides it’s all boys’ party.”
T.O.P: “Where’s Ilwoo?”
MINHO: “He’s on his way, his CF shoot just finish.”
 
The party is in full swing, we’re talking nonstop. Eating and drinking, I just hope that everyone is here. GD, Ilwoo, Gian and of course the missing stubborn lady Chelle. I sigh heavily as I remember her, where the hell are you?
 
The door bell rings and Manager Shin opens the door, it’s Ilwoo and Manager.
 
RI: “You’re both here.”
ILWOO: “I just saw Manager Kang in the elevator. Happy birthday Bae”
BAE: “Thank you man! Grab your plate and eat.”
M.KANG: “Happy Birthday Youngbae. Here” He hands Bae a box. “It’s from Chelle.”
 
Everyone stop and glare at Manager Kang.
 
T.O.P: “Where is that girl?”
DAE: “Where the hell did you find her?”
RI: “Bring me to my girlfriend now! AS IN RIGHT NOW MANAGER KANG!”
BAE: “Thank God she’s fine.”
M.KANG: “Sorry to disappoint you guys, but that parcel arrives from the States a couple months ago.”
MINHO: “What do you mean?”
M.KANG: “She told me that her gift for Bae’s birthday will arrive short after Dae’s 1st concert in Japan”
RI: “So you mean you didn’t see her today or yesterday?”
M.KANG: “No maknae I’m sorry.”
 
Okay false alarm, I know everyone is disappointed right now. We all thought that Chelle finally shows up to Manager Kang. I saw Ilwoo in deep thoughts holding a white paper and a pink envelope, I wonder what he was thinking.
 
M.KANG: “Okay don’t spoil the fun its Bae’s birthday today, let’s all celebrate  I know this is a hard time for us but we have to continue our lives.”
T.O.P: “That’s right, let’s just enjoy this day.”
 
I know maknae is very disappointed right now but he just shrugged it off and entertain everyone, I stand up to get another bottle of beer when Manager Kang approach me,
 
M.KANG: “Here, it’s a letter from Chelle, I already gave Ilwoo his letter.”
MINHO: “Are you sure you didn’t know where she is?”
M.KANG: “She wrote that letter inside the plane. Just read it later.”
MINHO: “Thank you Manager Kang.”
M.KANG: “No problem”
 
It’s a pink envelope, just like Ilwoo’s.
 
After the party I and Ilwoo went to his house, we’re both tired so we decided to just rest. After a quick shower, I lie on my bed and grab Chelle’s letter.
 
Dear Sweet Mr. Grumpy,
 
Hi Minho! How are you? Hope you're doing fine!
 
Uhmmm what should I say first? Where will I start? Well don't be surprised, it's just me. I love to write appreciate letters to my friends. By the way are you still mad at me for not taking you seriously during our motor biking tutorial? Sorry about that but you're right, I'm a little stubborn sometimes.
 
But honestly Minho, thank you! Thank you for being a good friend. You know, I know I have lots of short comings but still you were always there for me. I really glad we met. And I mean it!
 
Any ways can I ask you something? Don't worry it's not about the shooting thingy. Hmmm Minho you can be grumpy on me all you want but please don't get mad at Jiyong. I know he almost pick up a fight with you but he really didn't mean it. Please? *bat eyelashes* 
 
And one last favor. I will allow you to call me Ms.Stubborn just take care of Ilwoo for me. I know you will but he's a dear friend to me. And it hurts to know that we're kind of not keeping in touch lately. Just watch him for me. Thanks! 
 
I don't know what I did for Ilwoo to be distant and cold to me, and I know you know why but I won’t ask you to answer that. Tell him that I miss him.
 
Well you can give me a beep just in case you change your mind and teach me how to shoot. :)
 
Still your number 1 fan,
Ms.Stubborn
 
P.S.
What's with you and Gian? You always have cat fights every time you see each other? 
 
I read it a couple of times and sigh deeply. Even in letters she still worries for GD. Lucky man but his a bastard, ruining a perfect relationship because of a girl and for being overly jealous and what the hell she cares if me and Gian fight all the time? I smile and think that nothing escapes from her.
 
Don’t worry miss stubborn I will take care of Ilwoo no matter what happen, I know his a total mess right now, looking for you. I hope you're okay because my friend will surely be devastated if he didn’t find you.