THE SEARCH IS ON

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 77:
 
 
 
GD’S POV
 
 
I tap repeatedly the table when I receive a text message from Kiko, why on earth did sanjangnim allow her to come with me on my world tour? I rake my hair with my hair with my fingers and groan loudly.
 
T.O.P: “What’s the matter?” hyung said while sitting infront of me.
GD: “Sanjangnim allows Kiko to accompany me.”
T.O.P: “That’s a big news, what are you going to do about it?”
GD: “I don’t know. Aish! It’s so frustrating hyung.”
 
Gian joins us after talking to Bae, he’s still at the penthouse all by himself. I know his pissed at me at the moment but I hope it will be all gone soon. As of the moment I really need a friend.
 
GD: “Thank you for staying here with me, I know you’re both mad as hell with me.”
GIAN: “Don’t worry we will leave you soon.”
T.O.P: “Aish! What are you talking about?”
 
She just tucked her tongue out to hyung and then smirk. This two, why can’t my relationship with Chelle be like they’re relationship. Oh! I forgot me and Chelle didn’t have any relationship.
 
T.O.P: “Kiko is coming with you in Taiwan so behave yourself okay? I don’t want to repeat what I told you earlier.” Hyung said while looking seriously to Gian.
GIAN: “Can I punch her? Just one solid punch.” She said with a serious expression.
T.O.P: “No!” Hyung said with equally serious expression.
GIAN: “How about slapping her?”
T.O.P: “Yeobo!”
GD: “Yeobo?”
T.O.P: “Can’t I call her yeobo? Bae just called her jagiya earlier.”
 
Gian just laugh at the both of us before going back to her room. I think this is the first time I saw her laugh since Chelle is missing, this concert is going to be epic and I’m sure I’m going to babysit Gian to prevent her bumping to Kiko.
 
T.O.P: “Speaking of jagiya, just be careful of your phone calls.”
GD: “Yes hyung.”
T.O.P: “Seriously Jiyong be careful or else your dead when Gian finds out.”
 
Taiwan concert Day1 went well, Epik High brings the house down. Everyone is in the dressing room, relaxing after a chaotic concert. I’m sitting in the table together with Gian when her phone suddenly rings, perhaps it’s hyung checking on her. She excuses herself and went outside, after a few minutes Kiko sits near me.
 
KIKO: “I called Tabi a while ago to tell him what Gian do to me earlier. Remember, every time you bullied me or we have a fight I always run to Tabi to tell him everything and ask for some advice.”
 
I just look at her and didn’t bother to answer, and then Gian arrive hearing everything Kiko say while making a phone call.
 
GIAN: “I heard Kiko called you earlier, change your God damn number okay?.... Jiyong?... He’s here, beside me… Kiko?.... She’s infront of me… I’ll be good, don’t worry I won’t stoop down to her level… Good night… I love you too…”
 
After hanging up the phone she sits infront of Kiko without taking her eyes off of her.
 
KIKO: “You know listening to people’s conversation is a bad habit Gian.” She smirks.
GIAN: “Well, I rather listen to other people’s conversation rather than smooching or seducing someone else’s boyfriend. That’s a desperate move, don’t you think Kiko?” She half smile and half smirked at Kiko.
 
Everyone in the room become silent and focus their attention to this girls and I think that’s my cue.
 
GD: “Okay! That’s enough.” I grab Gian’s hand and pull her to stand up. “Let’s just eat to my suite.”
KIKO: “Can I come?” she stands infront  of me to block my way.
GD: “No!”
 
She just sits again and didn’t bother to answer back. Good!
 
M.LEE: “Ready to go?”
 
I just nod to Manager Lee and off we go back to my suite together with Manager Kim and Gian, please note that I didn’t let go of Gian’s hand just to make sure she doesn’t go back to the dressing room to drop another bomb in Kiko’s face.
 
GIAN: “You can let go of my hand now.” She stops and raises her hand that I’m holding.
 
I just let go of it then she smile at me.
 
GD: “What?”
GIAN: “Nothing.”
GD: “You’re so dead if hyung finds out what you did back there.”
GIAN: “If that’s the case, I hope you three wouldn’t dare to tell him what happen.” She said while looking at me and the two managers.
 
Me and the managers laugh, well what can I say she knows her fate if hyung finds out what she did. This kind of events makes me forget about Chelle. Where are you? I miss you so much! Just let me know you’re fine and well, I’m dying just thinking what might have happen to you. I know I cause you a lot of pain but please be fine, not for me but for the people who really cares for you a lot.
 
As I settle myself in the bed, I recall the very first day me and Chelle meet. The first time I called her, the first time I visit her in Manila, the time she gave me the tiny black box.
 
“Okay, that’s enough Kwon Jiyong.” I said to myself aloud. “You have another concert tomorrow, stay focus.” I said as I continue to scold myself.
 
My phone beeps indicating I receive a message, I smile when I read it.
 
“Oppa, I read that the concert went well. I do hope next time I can watch you live.”
 
It’s from honey. I type a quick reply to her.
 
“Come with me in Nagoya, then we can go to Tokyo. I’ll take you for some shopping. Lock all the doors before you go to sleep..Arasso?”
 
I hit send and instantly receive a reply from her.
 
“Really?! I will look forward to that. Can’t wait to be with you. Don’t worry all the doors are lock and I also activated the alarm. Good night! Rest well, see you in a couple of days.”
 
“Good night hon.”
 
I drift into sleep and dream about the night that ruin everything.
 
I’m sitting comfortably in our living room waiting for my baby to come home, she texted me that she’s on her way home. She just arrived here in Seoul from Singapore, she attended the fan meeting there, I felt sorry for not accompanying her because of my busy schedule. I check myself in our floor to ceiling window when I heard someone door bells.
 
Hmmm my baby wants to play a game. Why does she need to door bell when she can enter our house? I shake my head as I walk to open the door. My jaw dropped when I found Kiko standing in our door step and guess what she’s drunk.
 
GD: “What are you doing here Kiko? It’s late and you’re drunk.”
KIKO: “Hi baby! I miss you. Why I’m here? Oh you got to be kidding me, this is our home. I live here with you. WE LIVE HERE.” She said to me while walking inside the house ignoring me.
What the hell is this girl talking about? Is she insane? Yes it’s my house but I’m not leaving with her.
 
GD: “No! Kiko don’t you dare! My wife is on her way here. I don’t want trouble.”
KIKO: “Is this a kind of joke? You’re so funny Jiyong, I’M YOUR WIFE! Don’t you remember? Look!” She raised her left hand and shows me her engagement and wedding rings. “Look at your left hand, WE HAVE THE SAME RING BABY!”
 
What the hell again! I felt her arms around my neck and her lips kissing me passionately. I try to push her away but I can’t understand why I’m still stock in her arms? She’s stronger than me.
 
GD: “No Kiko! Please stop. Noooooo!”
 
I found myself sitting on top of the bed catching my own breath, thank God it’s just a dream. A VERY BAD DREAM!  I reach for the glass of water beside my bed and drink all of it. I suddenly became so thirsty, I pull out of the bed and went to get water from the fridge, I was about to return in my bed when I heard a knock. My brow furrow when I glance at the clock, it’s 3 in the morning. Maybe it’ Gian checking on me, I walk to open the door and all blood leaves my body when I found Kiko standing infront of me and she smell nasty, she’s drunk. What the hell? Oh God I can’t afford to deal with her twice this day.
 
She smile at me but when she was about to lift her feet to make a step a close the door rudely. I want no trouble and I have so many things to deal with. Chelle is still missing and I don’t know how and where to find her, I can’t just withdraw in my world tour and start to look for her. I’m worried, really worried. I even died every single day waking up alone in the bed.
 
We all went back to Seoul while Kiko went straight to Japan, I learn that she will go to Hawaii for a photoshoot. Thank God, I won’t see her for a long time. I just drop off Gian to their house, as she enters the building I drive again to go home.
 
GD: “Honey, I’m home!”
 
I shout as soon as I enter the house, she run towards me and bow. I stretch my arms out telling her that I need a hug, she smiles at me and hug me.
 
 “I know you’re tired but I hope you’re hungry. I cooked dinner for you. By the way are you going to sleep here with me?”
 
 I just nod and smile then we both went to the kitchen.
 
===============================================================
 
Day’s even weeks have passed but still no trace where Chelle is, the boys went back to Seoul but luck is still not in their side, they didn’t even find Chelle’s shadow. When they arrive at T.O.P’s house all the maknae can do is curse. “!” he didn’t care if everyone can hear him. “Where the hell are you Retchel?” He said as disappointment run through his whole body, just by thinking what could have happen to her.
 
Meanwhile, Ilwoo is losing his temper, more than ten men is now standing infront of him, all heads hung low they wouldn’t dare to look at him straight in the eyes.
 
“Find her! If you have to turn this whole country upside down do it! Don’t come back here unless she’s with you.” He massages his temple and look at all the men standing infront of him. “You just need to find one girl but you can’t do your job well. Next time you come back here empty handed I will fire you’re asses.”
 
Ilwoo’s voice echoed the whole house, this is the first time they hear and see their boss loose his senses. The girl of his dreams suddenly vanishes into thin air, how did that happen? What happen to her? What did that guy do to her? All questions are looming over his head. He’s always in his phone talking to some people, gathering information’s where Chelle might be. He leaves the house early in the morning to start looking for her and went back just to change clothes and take a little rest then his out of the streets again, he even decided not to renew his contract to his previous agency and not take classes anymore just to focus on finding the girl of his dreams.
 
On the other hand, Jiyong didn’t seem to look stress or worried at all. Since he went back from Taiwan he didn’t bother to contact any of the guys or Gian, he keeps spending time with his new girl, busy buying new things for their new house which no one knows beside the both of them. He thinks of Chelle, ofcource yes! But he knows that the girl will be back and his ready to face her and end whatever that binding them together.
 
“Like it honey?” He just finishes arranging one of the couches in their new haven. “Can’t believe that the famous Kwon Jiyong is cleaning my house.” She said giggling like a high school girl. “I don’t want you to get tired.” He said to her then winks. The whole house is filled with their laughter, he makes the most out of it because tomorrow he will be back to his world, being a singer that everyone loves.
 
Jiyong continue with his life even though living her girl behind he must do his commitments and work hard for their future. Today his going to the opening of Versace event in Hongkong after his 2 nights successful concerts. As usual the ever fashionista Kwon Leader show the world how handsome and good looking he is, pictures of him flood the net from different sites all over the world.
 
“I want to get the matching swimwear of mine. Size 0. Thank you!”
 
The designer gives him swimming trunks as a token of appreciation for attending the said event. A wide smile form in his lips as the staff hand him the hers swimsuit. “This will look perfect on her!”
 
While the boys are still looking for Chelle and the leader is busy in a event  the president of YGE is starting to receive a demand letter for his talents commitment. She need to show or else they will sue him and the company. “Where the hell is she Mr. Kang? I need her right now. I want her in my office now!” these words are always been heard in the building everyday. The president never been this angry and mad for a long period of time.
 
Kiko the girl started this mess is still in Hawaii, posing here and there for a magazine, doing her job as a model but her mind is drifting, drifting to where her love is. Kwon Jiyong. She has previous relationships before him but he is her one true love, her fate, soulmate and the guy she wish to marry someday. The father of her children, the guy she will spend the rest of her life with. “I will fight for this love.” She said it over and over again. She is determined to win her love again, She is getting excited and butterflies all over her belly in a few days she will be reunited with him again. “I can’t wait to see you baby.”