SEPARATE LIVES

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 90:

 

 

Chelle is busy arranging their clothes in the suitcase, she and Ilwoo will go to Japan this morning with Manager Kang and of course a bunch of personal securities. They will stay there for at least a month for Chelle and Shirota Yuu’s album collaboration. Ilwoo and Chelle will live temporarily with Ilwoo’s older sister in Tokyo and Chelle is excited because she will finally see again Chloe, it’s been awhile since they saw each other, good thing Chloe had a vacation in school.
 
ILWOO: “Yeobo, I told you my stylist will do that.”
CHELLE: “I can do this on my own yeobo. Is this clothes enough for you?” she said while pointing to Ilwoo’s suitcase.
ILWOO: “Don’t bring too much clothes, we can buy there if you want.”
CHELLE: “Buy? Look at our walk-in closet, we have more than enough.” 
ILWOO: “Don’t argue with me yeobo, you won’t win. Just bring what we really need.”
CHELLE: “Fine!” She said while pouting.
 
Meanwhile in GD and Ashley’s house.
 
GD: “Repeat it again honey.” He said while staring at Ashley.
ASHLEY: “I won’t do anything stupid while you’re away” She said.
GD: “Again”
ASHLEY: “I won’t do anything stupid while you’re away” She repeats. “Can we stop now?” 
GD: “I just want to make sure you understand what you’re saying.” He said while tapping the table with his fingers.
ASHLEY: “Promise! I’ll behave while you’re away” She said smiling.
 
He just stands up and went to their bedroom, leaving Ashley all alone. She tuck her tongue out behind GD’s back and pout, she’s been repeating that sentence over and over again and that made her feel sleepy. GD is really mad about the prank she do while she’s in Japan, she just sit there and wait for him to go out of the bedroom. GD is going to London this morning for him to shoot his new MV, he emerges from the bedroom freshly showered.
 
GD: “Since I won’t trust you all by yourself here while I’m in London.” He said, startling Ashley. “Here” He place something at the table and push it towards her.
 
Her eyes widens as she saw what he put in the table, she looks alternately to GD and the rectangular piece of paper in front of her.
 
GD: “I can’t shoot an MV if I don’t have a piece of mind, so I decided that you will come with me.” He simply said.
ASHLEY: “Me going with you in London?” She asks and he nods.
GD: “Go pack some clothes now, just put it in my suitcase. I think we can roam around London in between shoots.” He smiles.
 
She just look at him in complete shock, then she stare at the plane ticket in front of her, first class going to London.
 
ASHLEY: “Are you telling the truth?” 
GD: “Of course! I’ll give you an hour to prepare, I’ll just go to YGE for a meeting.
ASHLEY: “Just an hour?” She whines.
GD: “Yes a hour.i have to go now, I’ll pick you up later honey.” He said and gives her a kiss in her cheeks while smiling.
ASHLEY: “Okay!” She said and squeals.
 
-------------------------------------
 
GD is about to leave at Mr. Yang’s office when Chelle arrive, she bow at them and sit in the couch beside Mr. Yang. 
 
MR.YANG: “So everything is set for your collaboration with Yuu” Mr. Yang said.
CHELLE: “Yes! We will meet tomorrow for a meeting about the album.” She replied.
MR.YANG: “I hope it will go well, this is a big break for your career.”
CHELLE: “I will! Don’t worry Sanjangnim, I won’t disappoint you.”
MR.YANG: “Anything you want to tell her JIyong?”  
GD: “Just enjoy, don’t over think it and work on your diction.” He simply says
CHELLE: “Thank you, Ilwoo is teaching me for my diction, don’t worry.”
GD: “Good!” He replied to Chelle “Sangjangnim, I have to go now, I will be late for my flight.”
MR.YANG: “Good! Take care and good luck, I’m looking forward for a great MV”
 
The president's assistant enters the room carrying a big package.
 
YG: "Take it to the recording studio. Ask Tablo to assist you. I already told him what to do with that package."
CHELLE: "Hyung-nim I have to go. Ilwoo is waiting for me at the lobby. See you soon." She said when the assistant left.
 
Chelle went outside the office and found GD and Mr. Kang talking to each other in front of the elevator. The girl went to the recording studio to look for Taeyang.
 
CHELLE: "Hi!" She bows to everyone in the room. "We'll do the recording when I come back."
TAEYANG: "Sure! Enjoy Japan and take care."
CHELLE: "Thanks Bae! I will. Got to go. Ilwoo is waiting for me." She kiss and hug Taeyang and bow and wave goodbye to everyone before leaving the room.
 
Chelle run to the hallway to catch the elevator.
 
CHELLE: "Ooppss! Gotcha!" She squeeze herself between the elevator door.
 
The smile in her lips vanish when she saw the person inside the elevator. She bows and starts to hum Cafe song. 
 
GD on the other hand lean on the elevator door and just listen and watch the girl infront of her. He smiles when she heard the song she's humming. 
 
The elevator travels down so slow. Chelle always wears high heels and mini dresses the day she comes back after being lost for a couple of months. She puts her weight in her right leg to rest her left for a while. Wearing heels is so tiring just so you know.
 
GD shakes his head watching the girl. She's still looks hot in her chucks. Adrenaline rush to his body and use his reflexes to catch the girl when she lost her balance.
 
GD: "Watch out!" 
 
The girl landed in his arms as she shakes her arms around his neck. The clock stops and the world freeze. Their eyes meets and their heart beats so fast. Their stare in each other tells everything what they want to tell to each other. Their hearts talks and understands each other without saying a word. 
 
The elevator pings which made the two got their senses back. 
 
CHELLE: "Errr.." She fixed her dress. "Uhmmm thank you!" And give him a tight and shy smile.
GD: "Be careful and always take good care of yourself." He said in a sincerest voice as he stares in her eyes.
 
The girl watch her retreating back as GD walks out of the elevator while talking to his phone. She cleared and gather herself as she walks towards the guy who loves her so much.
 
-------------------------------
 
From YGE, Jiyong went to his home to fetch Ashley. 
 
GD: "Ninja moves! See you at the plane." He said and kiss Ashley in the cheeks.
 
G-Dragon went to London to shoot for his new MV. In between shooting, Jiyong and Ashley roam around the London. 
 
GD: "You're not allowed to go out of this hotel room when I'm at work. Behave honey or else I won't take you on a shopping."
ASHLEY: "Yes, boss!" She answered with a cute face.
 
One afternoon the two walks in some famous streets in London. Jiyong's grip on Ashley's hands becomes tight when they pass a shoe store.
 
ASHLEY: "You okay! What's with the sad face?"
GD: "Nothing. I just remember something."
ASHLEY: "Lets go inside. Buy me a pair of shoes, H-O-N-E-Y!"
 
Ashley drag GD inside the store. Didn't she know that Jiyong bought Chelle a pair of shoes in this store when they attented a fashion show before. Jiyong roam around the store while the girl enjoyed herself fitting every shoes she likes. They both shakes their head when their on the counter paying for a couple pairs of shoes. They shop for furnitures and anything they find cool and beautiful. Decorations for the house and a lot more before going back to Seoul.
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Ilwoo and Chelle arrived in Tokyo safe and sound. They went straight to Yuu's agency for a short meeting. Both parties are excited to start the recording for Shirota Yuu's newest album. The had Spanish and half Japanese actor, singer and model personally picked Chelle for the collaboration. 
 
The couples went to Ilwoo's office to give her a visit and pick Chloe as well.
 
"He's so handsome." Words echoed in the whole room the moment Ilwoo enters the room. The models are squealing everytime Ilwoo turn and smile at them.
 
"What's with the crumpled face, yeobo?" He ask Chelle who is sulking beside him.
 
"Hmmpf!" She answered making Ilwoo chuckles.
 
"You're jealous. Aren't you?"
 
"Whatever!"
 
Ilwoo wave to the girls before entering her sisters office.
 
"What's with the noise, girls? Cant you see I'm in the phone." One of the model shouts.
 
"The owners sibling is here. He's so handsome! Too bad he's with his girlfriend." One of the models answers.
 
"My boyfriend is still the most handsome guy ever." She replies and continue to talk to the person on the other line.
 
------------------------------------------
 
The recording of the collaboration starts. Ilwoo drop his girlfriend to her work before going to meet Atty. Waltz then fetch her before dinner is his daily routine.
 
Everytime they finish early in recording, the two singers roam around Tokyo. Yuu takes her on a shopping or for a snack.
 
"You don't need to buy me stuff, Yuu. But thank you." She smiles at him as she receives a dress from him.
 
"My pleasure. Consider it as a thank you gift for accepting this collaboration."
 
While talking to each other over a cup of coffee, the two got shocked when a guy suddenly appears behind Yuu and sits besides Chelle.
 
"Hi Chelle! It's me Sean. We meet again." The guy said.
 
"Sean?" Her brow furrow. Thinking where she met the guy named Sean.
 
Yuu stares on the guy and just watch every move he makes.
 
"We met in London and then we met again in Paris." 
 
The girl nods when she finally recall where she met the guy. Sean joined them and the three talks like their friends. Chelle's a bit awkward because she doesn't feel at ease with Sean. She just smile politely towards him and nods everytime he asks her about something.
 
"Uhmmm, Yuu I think I need to go. Ilwoo's probably looking for me by now. We didn't tell my security where were going." She panicked when she looks in her watch.
 
She run inside the house the moment she step out of the car. Yuu's going to be in trouble for sure.
 
"Yeobo, I'm home." She hugs the angry guy and give him a peck in the lips making him change his mood. "Don't be mad at Yuu. It's my fault. I didn't noticed the time. We enjoyed talking and roaming around that's way I'm late." The guy just shakes his head and say thank you to the person he was angry a while ago.
 
The recording continues. Chelle and Yuu gets close to each other and everytime their together Sean appears. Chelle feels at ease with Sean as days pass by. Ilwoo on the other hand is busy haunting for the guy who hits Chelle in Osaka and left her unconscious in the street.
 
They went back to Seoul for WGM shoot and fly back to Tokyo for the collaboration. Chelle calls Matthew to ask some help for her birthday surprise to Ilwoo. Matthew contacts Minho to prepare the things Chelle needs for his party. And today she prepared a treasure hunt for Ilwoo's birthday before they fly later back to Seoul.
 
"Yeobo, wake up. The weather is so nice today." She drags Ilwoo's duvet and shakes his arms repeatedly while holding the camcorder.
 
Ilwoo look at her with eyes half close. He drags pulled the duvet again and sleep. But Chelle is persistent. She drags the duvet and drop it on the floor.
 
"Come on, wake up. You need to find something. If you want to celebrate your birthday with me you have to complete the treasure hunt."
 
With that the guy pull the girl towards him making him fall on top of him. Ilwoo snatch the camcorder on her hand and put it in the side table of the bed still filming us. The room filled with her giggles as Ilwoo starts tickling her.
 
"Stop! You're killing me yeobo." She said in between giggles. "You have to start looking for the treasure for you to complete it before we fly back to Seoul later or else I won't celebrate your birthday with you." 
 
"Yah! Don't you dare, yeobo!" He hisses. "What do I need to find my dear yeobo?" He pinch her nose earning another giggle from her.
 
"I hide 2 heart shaped box somewhere in the house. It has the letters of your names on top of it. You have to complete the boxes spelled with your names to find the secret message. Now go! You still have 2 hours left before our flight." 
 
Ilwoo jump on the bed and starts rummaging the closet, drawers and every part of the house. After an hour he finds the 2 heart boxes. She hides 2 more boxes on the plane and in their house in Seoul which Ilwoo finds without putting to much effort. 
 
And today, in his birthday Ilwoo needs to find the remaining 2 in their WGM house.
 
"It's already complete. Can I have the secret message now?"
 
"No! You have to arranged the boxes firts. Then sit on that chair after."
 
Ilwoo do was he's told. He arranged the boxes and smile when he read the word. JUNG ILWOO is the word formed after he put the heart shaped boxes in line. Then the lights turned off and a spot light hits the stage and to Ilwoo. Chelle starts singing a song for Ilwoo and when she's done the lights turned in and the celebrant got shocked when she found his family and their closest friends on the room, celebrating with them. Ilwoo's parents and his sister, his cousin Matt, his bestfriend Minho, TOP and Gian, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang are all present in his party.
 
One of the WGM staff instructed Chelle to give her message to Ilwoo. She walks towards Ilwoo and look him straight in his eyes.
 
"I know this is your birthday wish. I know this is the only thing you ever wanted. You're so selfless. You give without expecting anything in return. You sacrifice a lot for me. You've been hurt because of me. I know this is nothing compare to what you did to me. I even thought of making you a statue but I think that's too much." He guide Ilwoo on the table where the boxes are and instructed him to open the boxes one by one. 
 
Ilwoo was speechless. His eyes got teary when he finally knew what the secret message is. 
 
I LOVE YOU!
 
"I don't want you to read it. I want you to hear it straight from me. I love you Ilwoo. Not because I need you. I love you because I love you. And I mean it." The staff hand her the heart shaped cake she baked and hand it to Ilwoo. "I'm giving you my heart now. Please take care of it. Happy Birthday!"
 
Ilwoo hand the cake and put it on the table. He hug Chelle so tight while crying. He didnt care if their filming him. He didnt care if a lot of people are watching them in their homes. The people on the set got carried away as they witness the love the virtual couples for each other becomes real. 
 
"You may now kiss the bride!" Seungri butted in making the whole group laugh.
 
The two kiss and hug each other. Never letting go of each others hands.
 
"Congratulations on the newly weds." Seungri continues receiving a light smack on his head courtesy of Youngbae.
 
Everyone laughs and celebrate with the couple. The room filled with laugher and endless chat. The whole South Korea witness the reel love becomes real. And one of them is Jiyong who locked his self inside his room with a couple of bottles of soju. Ashley try to comfort him but he chooses to be alone. She wants to enter the room but stop her tracks when she heard Jiyong crying. She put the tray of food in front of his door and went to her room.