CHELLE's NEW MAN

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 83:

 
 
 
“I told you Gian, I’m ing done with Jiyong.”
  
Ri said while standing infront of his hyungs and Gian. He and Dae just arrive in Seoul this morning, he has work in Japan but decided to cancel it to be with them. That night when Jiyong left a couple of hours ago he receive a call from Minho asking for his help.
  
RI: “Let’s go to Ilwoo’s house, Minho needs my help.” He said to his hyungs.
T.O.P: “Why did he need your help?”
RI: “Just come with me, we will explain everything later.”
T.O.P: “We?”
RI: “Ask Gian. Let’s go I’ll drive.”
DAE: “Gian? You both know something that we don’t know right?”
RI: “Can we just go now? Ask Ilwoo later. Bae hyung, let’s go. Where’s Gian?”
  
When they arrive at Ilwoo’s place T.O.P, Bae and Dae’s mouth hang open, they can’t believe that Ilwoo owns a mansion in a secluded area in South Korea.
 
MINHO: “Thank God you’re all here, she’s driving me crazy.”
RI: “Where is she?”
MINHO: “In the backyard with PP and Ilwoo. Hi Gian.”
DAE: “Is this really Ilwoo’s house?”
MINHO: “Yup! But I don’t know what’s going on security are tight, the last time me, Ri and Gian went here this place is deserted.”
BAE: “Jagiya, you’ve been here?” He gasps as he looks at Gian.
GIAN: “Yup! After Strong Hearts show we went here, this is where Chel spends the night.”
 
Everyone gape at her expect for Ri and Minho. When they reach in the massive backyard, they spotted Ilwoo sitting in the gazebo just like in Japan. He’s reading a news paper and not far from him a girl playing with PP, security is all over the place. 6 securities are scattered around the backyard. Ilwoo glances at their direction and stands up to welcome them.
  
GIAN: “Hi Ilwoo! She can run already.” She points to the girl who is busy playing with PP.
ILWOO: “Yup! Therapy went well. Hi guys.”
MINHO: “But she is so stubborn, I’m starting to hate her.”
T.O.P: “Who is that girl?”
RI: “I’ll call her hyung, you will be shocked.” He smiled at them then shouts. “Hi Chel!”
 
Chel turn around and beams towards them, she runs and hug Gian then wave to Ri and bow at the three boys.
 
CHEL: “You’re here Gian. Hi Suengri-ah. Oh! We have guests.”
T.O.P: “y you’re here?” He said in shocked.
CHEL: “y? Yah! Watch your mouth, I’m older than you.” She glares at him.
DAE: “Chel, how are you? We’re all worried about you.”
BAE: “What happen to you?”
CHEL: “Yeobo, who are they?”
T.O.P: “What? Is this some kind of a joke?”
ILWOO: “I’ll explain everything later.” He turns her attention to Chel and Gian. “Yeobo, why don’t you and Gian go to your room?”
CHEL: “That’s right.” She claps her hand. “Gian come I’ll show you what yeobo did to my room.”
 
When the girls disappear to their vision, Ilwoo ushered them to the mini bar in the basement of the house.
 
ILWOO: “T.O.P I know you like wine, there’s a wine cellar at the far end of the corridor, choose whatever you like to drink.”
T.O.P: “Before that, tell us what happen to Chel.”
ILWOO: “Amnesia. Minor Amnesia”
  
The three of them gape at Ilwoo and when T.O.P emerges from the wine cellar Ilwoo tell them what happen and where and how did he find Chel. They can’t believe what happen to her and to think that right now Jiyong is somewhere else with another girl makes their blood boils. Gian suddenly join them and sit beside T.O.P and listen intently to Ilwoo.
 
RI: “Right now I’m just thankful she didn’t remember anything.” He said in a serious tone. “I don’t care if she doesn’t remember me, as long as she’s pain free from Jiyong, its fine with me.”
ILWOO: “Everything will be fine, don’t worry. She’s a strong woman. By the way Gian where’s Chel?”
GIAN: “She’s talking to Dr. Matt, and she just asks one of the securities to pick him up in Gimpo Airport.
 
The group talk to each other while waiting for Chelle and Matthew.
 
======================================================
 
"He'll be here in a couple of minutes." I said as I join them in the mini bar. "Yeobo, why is Dr. Handsome coming here?" I continue.
 
"Vacation and to check on you." He replied while tucking my hair in my ears.
 
"Seriously, Ilwoo-shhi? You ask for her doctor in Japan to fly here just to check on her? We have the best doctor here." Seungri butted in.
 
"I know Seungri but I don't want to trust her with anybody. I'm not comfortable someone's touching her. Besides she's at ease with Matthew. Go get change, yeobo. We'll have dinner outside. I just call him to meet us in the restaurant."
 
"Wow you got a very long hair, girl. You already!" Gian said making me giggled.
 
"You better cover Gian's eyes TOP. I'm sure she will drool when Dr. Matt arrived. He's so handsome. He's taller than you."
 
"Here comes Ms. Stubborn again." Minho said.
 
"Shut up Mr. Grumpy! I'm not talking to you. You." I point at him then turn to TOP. "And you! I'll tell Dr. Matt your bullying me." I tucked my tongue out to the both of them and walk back in my room to prepare for our dinner tonight with my oh so handsome doctor.
 
All of us went to a cozy restaurant in Myundoong. Ilwoo sit beside me. Seungri on my left followed by Daesung. I like his smile. It's so genuine. Minho sit in front of Ilwoo. Next to him in Gian, TOP and Taeyang. Taeyang really got my attention because of his cute little eyes that vanishes everytime he smile. Minho and TOP are my enemies. My good enemies. They love to tease and bully me. We take the head seat vacant for our guest.
 
"Gian I thought this Chinito guy is your boyfriend. I never thought you will end up to this dinosaur. My God, how can you liked him? He is so childish. Hmmm, did you mixed some love potion on Gian's drink?"
 
"Yah, y its not my type. Tell her, hon." 
 
He turn to Gian and clings to her like a kid asking a rescue from his parents. Gian just shrugged her shoulders. I laugh hard to his reaction. What a bingu!
 
"I thought Glaiza and Mona are the worst. I'm wrong. You are most worst." TOP suddenly said.
 
I beam at him with surprise.
 
"You know them too." I ask.
 
"We're also friends with them, Chelle." Dae answered.
 
"Well, what can I say. I know for that two wants to smack Gian's head because he chooses you when there is Taeyang who is much cuter than you. And I know for sure they're laughing their asses out because she chooses to end up with a bingu rather that a normal guy. Right, Taeyang?" I turn to Bae and he just smile and winks at me. Omo! So cute!
 
I really want to laugh so loud because TOP stare is wants me to get buried alive. 
 
"And you.." I turn to look at Minho. "Don't go near dogs. They might eat you. They might think you're a bone. My gosh, you're so skinny. PP looks much healthier than you. Now I know why PP always comes near you." I keep the ball rolling. I'm so thankful Ilwoo is with me. If not, I'm so sure I'm 6ft under the ground right now. 
 
"And who's hair stylist in BOF, Minho? I think your stylist is mad at you. You're hairstyle is so ugly. Really ugly! PP's stylist is much better than them. And please don't dare to bring that hairstyle back. It doesn't fit you. You will never look handsome like Jerry Yan with that kind of hairstyle." I said as I rolled my eyes then giggled. 
 
I look everyone in the table. My two good enemies keep their mouth shut. Dae and Ri on the other hand are giving me their two thumbs up. 
 
"That's what you get for making fun of her before." Taeyang suddenly said.
 
"And one more thing..." I said cut Minho cut me off.
 
"Aish! You're so talkative Ms. Stubborn."
 
"Yah! I'm yet done, Mr. Grumpy. I've watch some videos of you and TOP and believe me I'm rolling in the floor holding my stomach because of laughing so hard. Your bodies are so stiff. You're like a dancing pole. Hahaha!"
 
"Yah, Retchel look who's talking. If I'm a dancing pole, you're a dancing bamboo." He shoot back.
 
"FYI, you dino. I dance ballet!" I answered with so much pride.
 
I'm about to answer but I feel someone lightly kicked me under the table. I look at Gian and found her glaring at me while pointing something behind me using . I turn to look behind me and found Matthew standing behind me. I excitedly stand up and hug him.
 
"Matthew, you're here!" Everyone turn to the man beside me. "Guys, meet Dr. Matthew Jung. My handsome doctor and Ilwoo's cousin." Everyone in the table stands up and bow to the doctor. He bow to everyone and take the head seat.
 
When he's settled I introduced everyone to him. And I'm right, Gian is drooling in his handsomeness. TOP on the other hand clings to her like there's no tomorrow.
 
"Our special guest is here. Finally, we can order. Welcome back to Seoul, dear cousin." Ilwoo said.
 
He called the waiter and we start picking food from the menu. While waiting for our food to arrived the teasing continues between me and my two frienimies. 
 
"When do you start learning ballet, Chelle." Bae suddenly ask.
 
"After my leg therapy. My therapist happens to be a former prima ballerina." 
 
"Wow! How can a girl with a body as stiff as a bamboo dance ballet? Is your ballet teacher still alive? I bet she's been rush to the hospital every session because of so much headache with you." Minho butted in. 
 
"You can ask Dr. Handsome, Minho. Look Dr. Handsome, Minho is teasing me again." I said and look at Matthew asking for a rescue.
 
"Aigoo! This stubborn girl is asking for a rescue. My God, Ilwoo! Good thing you can take that girl's attitude." Minho continued.
 
I just look at Minho and cling to Ilwoo's side as I rest me chin in his shoulder. When Minho look at me, I tucked my tongue out to him. Ilwoo just shrugged his shoulders and smile to hin best friend in response.
 
"Matt good thing you're here. Can you check Ilwoo. I think he's already insane." Minho said.
 
"What's your specialty, hyung?" Seungri butted in.
 
"I'm a neurosurgeon. And please drop the formality. You can call me by my first name. Besides we look like we're on the age."
 
"I guess maknae found a new companion here." Gian suddenly said. 
 
Well I think she's right. Matthew and Seuring will get along really well because of their common personality. 
 
Our conversation stops when our food arrive. 
 
"Hmmm, can you give me an order or sushi and adobo. Thank you! Make it special okay." I said to the waiter after serving our food. Good thing this resto serve dish from different country.
 
Ilwoo and I look at each other. I noticed Minho and TOP look at each other and I guess the whole group got shocked with what I said.
 
"I may be stubborn or y or whatever you guys called me but I'm not that mean okay." I said and smile sweetly to TOP and Minho.
 
"So nice of you sweety." Matthew commented.
 
The whole group is still confused. I heard Ilwoo cleared his throat beside me.
 
"Don't be surprise guys. My girl spends a lot of time in front of her laptop searching for her forgotten friends. She wants to keep up on you." Ilwoo said.
 
"Wait!" Seungri butted in. "My what? Did you just called her MY GIRL?" 
 
"Sweetly are you his girl already?" 
 
I look at Ilwoo and I felt him reach for my hand under the table. I squeeze his hand and smile to him and turn to everyone.
 
"Yes!" I said and bow my head. I don't want them to see me blush.
 
"I knew it. I feel sorry for myself. I thought we could date. I thought I already meet the girl I will marry. Too bad you're my cousins girl already." Matthew said as he taps Ilwoo's shoulder.
 
"Aish! I though I can have you. I got broken hearted by you for the second time." Seungri whine making me giggled.
 
"Maknae let it go. I guess Chelle is not the right girl for you." Dae said.
 
"Yah right! You got busted by her twice. Poor maknae." YB replied.
 
Our table filled with laughter. I lean and kiss Ilwoo's cheeks and start putting food in his plate. The dinner went well. We continue teasing each other and laugh after. What a night! I'm blessed to have friends like them around me. 
 
Gian and the rest of the Bigbang boys wave goodbye after the dinner. I kiss her cheeks and tell them to keep in touch. I and Ilwoo together with Matt and Minho return to the house. The three guys decided to drink while Ilwoo ask me to rest in my room after taking my meds.
 
"Don't drink too much okay. Goodnight yeobo!" He kiss my forehead and close the light when he went out of my room.
 
I woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. I open my lamp rested on the table beside my bed. I reach for the empty glass on the table and make way to the kitchen.
 
I found Matthew getting another bottle of wine in the cellar.
 
"Bottle two." Matthew said as he show me the bottle.
 
"And it your last. It's late. You need to rest. Tell Minho to sleep here. Don't let him drive home."
 
"I will sweety don't worry. Goodnight." 
 
"Matt wait!" I called when his about to leave. "Can I ask you a favor?" 
 
I walk towards Matt and we talk for a while.
 
"Consider it done sweety. Got to go. I'm sure those two retards are looking for me. Goodnight again sweety." He kiss my cheeks and off he goes to the gazebo.
 
Smile never leaves my face that I found myself humming as I went back to my room. I sleep with a smile on my face. I'm so excited for tomorrow.
 
The following day, I got up early to do my daily exercise for my leg. When I came back I went a straight to my rooom, take a shower and prepare for today's adventure.
 
"Good morning everyone!" I greeted them as I join them in breakfast.
 
I walk towards them and give them a kiss on their cheeks.
 
"Good morning, yeobo! You look good today. Care to tell me why?"
 
"Nothing yeobo. I'm just feel happy." I replied and make him his favorite coffee. "Here's your coffee. Enjoy."
 
"Wow! Ms. Stubborn is in good mood." Minho said.
 
I just smile sweetly back at me and sit beside Ilwoo.
 
"Hmmm, Ilwoo can I borrow Chelle today? I want to hang up with her. Alone."
 
"Where are you going, Matt? Its fine with me since I'm going to my agency to finalized our trip to Hawaii next next day. Take the security with you."
 
"Oh c'mon Ilwoo. I can protect her. We don't need your security."
 
"No security, you can't take her out of this house. It's final!"
 
"Yeobo, I'm going to be fine. Matt is with me." I hope he agreed.
 
"No! Take it or live it." 
 
I pout and continue eating my food. I don't want to argue with him coz for sure I'm not going to win regarding with this matter. 
 
"You take care okay? I'll call you every now and then to check on you. Behave, yeobo!" He said and kiss my forehead.
 
"You too. Take care. And eat in time."
 
Ilwoo walk towards the security and give them instructions. Matt stands beside me and leans forward.
 
"Ready to runaway with me, sweety?" He whispers.
 
I smile and winks at him. I'm so excited for what's going to happen today. Sorry yeobo but I have to be stubborn today.
 
Matthew and I went to buy cake first. When we're both in the car he turns to me and winks.
 
"Ready, sweety?" He said with so much excitement.
 
I nod into him. He steeped on the gas and we zoomed out leaving the security behind. I now this will going to flipped Ilwoo but I can't do this with the security all around me. And thanks to my handsome doctor for being a very effective accomplish.
 
Matt and I are in the door entrance waiting which will enter first. Ilwoo's on fire. We heard him screaming and yelling to who ever his talking like there's no tomorrow.
 
We both step aside when the door opens. Paul and Grayson exit the door with their head bowed. I look at Matt and nod. I slowly enter the house as Matt follow the two to apologized.
 
I found Ilwoo sitting in the couch. His both hands in his head while facing the floor. His shoulders are shaking. Is he crying?
 
I kneel in front of him and extend my shaky hands.
 
"Ilwoo." I whispers.
 
"Yeobo!" He hug me so tight that I can't breath. "Oh my God! Where have you been. I'm so worried and scared." He said. I saw his worried tears eyes and God, I can't stand it.
 
I lean forwards and hug him as I buried my face in his chest.
 
"I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry, yeobo. We didn't mean to leave them. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad." Tears starts falling in my cheeks. 
 
"I'm so scared that you left me. What if something happens to you? I can't afford to see you hurt anymore. I'm going to die. I'm so scared, yeobo!"
 
"I'm back in one piece. Please calm down! You're making me scared."
 
"How can I calm down? You scared the out of me."
 
"I'm here in front of you, yeobo. Please!"
 
We both turn when Matt enter the house. Ilwoo stands up and walk straight to Matt. I hug him from behind to stop him. He's so angry and so ready to punch Matthew.
 
"Don't be mad to Matt. It's all my fault. It was my idea. Please yeobo, calm down. Please!" I plead. My head is starting to hurt already because of crying too much.
 
"Ilwoo, show some respect. I'm still older than you." For the first time I heard Matthew use a serious tone.
 
Ilwoo stop and breath deeply. Calming himself. I felt him relaxes but I didn't let him go. One wrong move from Matthew and I'm sure he will erupt again. 
 
"Stop yelling, Ilwoo. I know it's not a good idea but still don't yell and scream people without doing anything wrong. It's my fault because I agree to your girlfriend's plan. How can I say to her? She's so cute when she ask me the favor. And believe me, you'll be surprise. So stop it! I'll go ahead first. It's been a long and tiring day. She drags me anywhere and I can't help but obey. Coz I know you'll be like this if she vanishes from my sight. Take her to bed. She's tired Ilwoo. Let her rest." He walks to stairs and stop halfway. "Don't forget to take your meds, sweety. You missed one today. Goodnight! See you tomorrow." He turns and walks to his room.
 
Ilwoo didn't move an inch. After a couple of minutes, his breathing became normal. He hold my hand knotted in his waist.
 
"Do you want to go to your room?" I nod. 
 
Slowly he turn around and carry me in his arms. I snake my arms in his neck and buried my face in his chest. He place we to bed and leave without saying a word. 
 
======================================================
 
ILWOO's POV
 
 
"Thanks for the visit and for the dinner. Are you sure you don't want to join us? We're going to drink in the house." Ilwoo said while watching Chelle and Gian saying goodbye to each other.
 
"We want to but you know, we have an early commitment tomorrow. Maybe next time. Thanks any ways. And good too see you again, Chelle." Bae replied.
 
"Visit us again. Take care. Bye!" Chelle said as she hold me in the arm.
 
I turn to her after watching Gian and the boys ride their car. She tiptoed and kiss me in my cheeks and run towards Minho and Matt.
 
"Yah, wait for me." She shouts.
 
I put my hands on my side pockets and watch her squeeze herself between the two. I shake my head and smile when she extend her arms to Matt and Minho shoulders making the two man loss their balance. I love to see her like this. Pain free. Happy. My thoughts vanishes when I heard her called.
 
"Hurry up, yeobo! Minho is teasing me again."
 
Aigoo! Minho cant let the day passes by without teasing her. He loves making fun of her. She tucked her tongue out to Minho before she gets inside the car.
 
"That Minho guy always bullying me. I hate him." She whines while we're on the road going to the house.
 
"He's just teasing you, yeobo. Minho loves you. He even helped me look for you. He's worried too when your gone."
 
"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes and smiles. 
 
She's talking endlessly while on our way home. This girl doesn't have the word tired in her dictionary. All I do is laugh the entire trip. 
 
When we reach home she kisses Minho and Matt goodnight and we went straight to her bed. I hand her medicine and tucked her to bed after. 
 
"Don't drink too much okay. Goodnight yeobo!" I nod and kisses her forehead.
 
The two boys are already comfortable chilling in the gazebo when I arrived. I slammed myself in the couch and drink the wine Matt hand me.
 
"What's with that smile? Are your lips don't get tired? Your smiling the whole time." Matt asks.
 
"It's nothing. I'm just happy."
 
"Because finally, the girl you ever wanted is now officially yours." Minho said while staring at me.
 
"Don't ruin my mood, Minho. Why? Are you jealous because she's already my girlfriend?" I .
 
"No way! She's not my type. I don't like stubborn girls, you know that."
 
"Is she that stubborn, Minho?" Matt ask curiously.
 
"Well, yes and no. Sometimes. I don't know. That girl is crazy. I'm telling you Matt, stay away from her or else your world will be in chaos. Specially when she wants something. Aigoo, she will do everything to get it." Minho said while smiling. My best friend really misses her.
 
"Yah, Minho I can hear you. She's my girlfriend remember?"
 
"Jeez, Chelle really means so much to all of you. You keep talking about her all the time. Lucky girl!" Matt suddenly said making me and Minho look at each other then laugh.
 
"Can you believe that girl really wants to learn how to shoot? My God! I really want to die. She always asking me to teach her." Minho continued. He's unstoppable.
 
"Why not teach her how to shoot, Minho? After all she can get a lot of benefits from it. Enroll her in a shooting program and assist her. I'm telling you, this will help her becomes more responsible person. And it might help her regain her lost memory. And it's a great bonding." Matt suggested.
 
I and Minho listen intently to Matt as he speaks. He got experienced in shooting. It's actually a sports and hobby him and his dad shared.
 
"Look guys, it is a fun sport. No fancy excuses or rationalization here, the shooting sports are just plain fun. It is great fun. However, as important as words are to good communication, this "fun" element of the shooting sports cannot fully be described. It must be experienced! So, "taste and see" for yourself. And besides, it is a safe sport. Though the instruments of this sport can be dangerous, in reality when compared to other individual or group sporting activities (football, basketball, tennis, swimming, driving, biking etc.) the shooting sports are quite safe."
 
"Safe sport? Matt we're talking guns here. What are you saying?" I disagree.
 
"Dont be so OA, Ilwoo. According to the National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 1999 and a 1991 Harvard Medical Practice Study, you are 100 times more likely to be injured in a swimming pool than by a gun. You are 31 times more likely to be injured riding in a car than by a gun. You are 1,900 times more likely to be injured by an "iatrogenic" error than by a gun ("iatrogenic" error is medical speak for a doctor or hospital injuring you accidentally)."
 
This is what I like about Matthew. He can make me convince in something I don't like and next thing I know, I'm addicted to it. He's the one who pushes me to enter the entertainment world. And look where I am now.
 
"And besides, it can help her build her physical discipline. This sport can help her build many physical disciplines that are not only healthy but enjoyable. Increased strength, stamina, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills are just a few of the physical disciplines acquired in the shooting sports that apply, not only to this sport, but to all of life. Plus the training will increases her mental discipline.To the surprise of many, the shooting sports are primarily mental sports. Experienced marksmen think sport shooting is 90% mental. Concentration levels are sharpened and expanded. Multiple problem solving activities involving logic, mathematics, and creative thinking (thinking "outside the box") are needed and employed to succeed at any level of the shooting sports. This is truly a "thinking man's" (and women's) sport. See, it's not bad after all."
 
I don't know what gotten to Chelle to ask Minho to teach her how to shoot. It's really freaking me out just thinking she's holding a gun. I know she's responsible and careful but its still a gun. But hearing those for a respectable doctor, I might consider and even joined her in a shooting program.
 
We didn't realized that we already emptied the bottle. Matthew volunteered to get another bottle while I and Minho continue to talk. I noticed that Minho is looking at me seriously. I don't now whats on his mind but I'm so sure it's me and my relationship with Chelle.
 
"So, how's WGM?" He ask.
 
"We're going to attend brain storming next week before we resume shooting. I also suggest to visit Paris. I heard from my manager that they already agreed and they're planning to shoot the finale on Paris." 
 
Minho just nod. Matthew return and the three of us bond the entire night.
 
Before I went to my room, I went to Chelle's room to check on her. She's peacefully sleeping and I guess having a beautiful dream because of the smile on her lips. I smiled and lean to kiss her forehead. I pulled her duvet and pick the pillow fell on the floor.
 
"Ilwoo!" I pause my track when I heard her say my name. 
 
I turn around and found her eyes still close as she hug the pillo tightly. Could she be dreaming of me? I shake my head as I walk out of her room. I lay in my bed and close my eyes. Smile never leaves my face. It's going to be a long and tiring day for the both of us tomorrow. She's going back to work. I wish she can stay in this house and wait for me to come home but too bad, I can't. She has her own life to live and all I can do is be with her all the way and make her safe.
 
The next morning, Matthew ask my permission to take her out. I agreed but they need to take the security with them. I went home before dinner, excited to see her only to find out she's missing, again. They left the security and went somewhere with Matt. 
 
"I told you to keep an eye on her. My God!" I can control my emotion and yell at the two men in front of me. I try to dialed her number but its still out of reach. Same with Matthew.
 
"Go and find her." I shout.
 
I tiredly sit in the couch and bow my head, putting my hands on my hair. Oh God, please keep her safe.
 
I felt someone touch my wrist. It's cold and shaking. I lift my head and found Chelle in front of me. I hug her small body tightly as if my life depends on her.
 
"Yeobo! Oh my God!" 
 
She buried her face on my chest and I feel a warm liquid flowing in my shirt. I close my eyes tight. I can't take watching and hearing her cry. When I saw Matthew enter the house, I explode.
 
I walk towards him but I stop when Chelle knotted her hands on my waist from my back.
 
"Don't get mad at him. It's all my fault." She said.
 
I inhale deeply to calm my self. 
 
"Yah Ilwoo, show some respect. I'm still older than you." Matthew said.
 
I just look at him and listen to everything he say but my mind is in the lady crying behind my back. My shirt is already wet because of her tears but I don't care. 
 
"Take her to bed. She's tired Ilwoo. Let her rest." He walks to stairs and stop halfway. "Don't forget to take your meds, sweety. You missed one today. Goodnight! See you tomorrow." He turns and walks to his room.
 
My anger towards him washes away. Chelle is still crying and I'm pissed with myself because I'm the reason why.
 
"Do you want to go to bed?" I ask calmly.
 
She nods. I turn around and carry her in my arms and lay her in her bed without saying anything. I leave her in her room to get her medicine.
 
I hand her medicine and she quickly take it.
 
I put the glass of water in her bedside table and stand to go to my room. No words still coming out of my mouth. I startled when Chelle hold my wrist and pull me to bed.
 
"Please don't get mad. And stay." I look at her and smile to her.
 
"I'm not mad. And I won't leave you. Now go to sleep. You heard what Dr. Handsome said, right?" She nods and I pinched her nose.
 
She smile sweetly again as I lay beside her. She put her head on my chest and hug me. I kiss her hair and comb her hair with my fingers until both of us fell asleep. 
 
The following day, weeks has been very toxic for us. Specially to her. She needs to attend her pending commitments. From one work to another. Seungri keeps calling me everyday to check on her. The whole group is busy in their own commitments in and out of the country. 
 
She pursue her ballet lessons and resume her training in YGE to improve her talents even more. I'm worried for she didnt have much time for her self but when I see how happy she is in everything she's doing, all my worries washes away. 
 
Minho became a regular visitor in our house everytime he's not busy. As usual he keeps of teasing and bullying her.
 
"I won't teach you how to shoot if you continue to be stubborn, Ms. Stubborn." I heard him said one afternoon when were chilling in the garden.
 
Chelle keeps telling PP to bite Minho's pants and his face. 
 
"Shoot? What do you mean?" She ask.
 
"Well Ms. Stubborn, just so you know you're always asking me to teach how to fire."
 
"I did? You know how to shoot?" Her eyes glowing. "Omo! Minho-shhi I will be a good girl just teach me how to shoot. Yeobo, can I?" 
 
She walks towards behind my chair and give me a back hug. Her face rested in my shoulders, so close to my face.
 
"Can I?" She ask again.
 
I nod and then its raining kisses all over my face again. 
 
Gian went back from Malaysia and Chelle wants to visit her. I ask Matt to accompany because I have a very important meeting with my agency. Minus her security this time. It's already dark when I glanced in the window. I'm so busy reading a lot of scripts. I'm preparing to go home when my phone rings. It's Chelle.
 
"Hi, yeobo. How are you?"
 
"I'm good. Please go home. I prepare a special dinner for us. I'll see you in a bit okay. Bye!" She hangs up. I shake my head as I continue putting some scripts in my bag. 
 
I'm inside my car, putting my seat belt on when my phone rings again. I press the answer button without looking at the screen.
 
"Yeobo, I'm already inside the car. I'm on my way."
 
"Yah! Son I'm not your yeobo." Appa said.
 
"Appa, I'm sorry. When did you arrived?"
 
"This morning. Your Umma wants to see and she already cooked your favorite dish. See you later. Bye!"
 
Ottoke? CHELLE is waiting for me in the house and umma wants to see me. Where will I go? What will I do? I start the car and decided to go to my parents house.
 
On my way to the house, I decided to call Chelle.
 
"Yeobo, Umma and Appa just arrived from New York and wanted to see me. Don't worry I'll eat the dinner you prepare later. Wait for me okay." I hold my breathe while waiting for her answer.
 
"Okay!" She said in a low voice. Uh oh! This is not good. "I'll wait for you. Matthew's out also. I'm alone in the house. Drive safetly, okay? Bye!"
 
She's upset and sulking. I wanted to be home but I need to see my parents. With my heavy heart, I slowly open the door to the house where I grew up.
 
"SUUUUUURRRRRRPRISEEEEEEE!!!!"
 
Chelle suddenly appears in front of me out of no where. She give me a hug and a kiss on my cheeks. She hold my hand and guide me to the dining room.
 
"Dinner's ready!" 
 
Everyone is the dining room. Gian, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, my best friend Minho, Matthew and my parents. All waiting for me. Umma hug me and give me a kiss as well. I look at Chelle, confused. She just shrugged her shoulders and start putting food in my plate.
 
"Lets eat before the foods gets cold. Chelle and I prepared and cook all of that." Umma said.
 
"Eat first. I'll explain everything later." I heard Chelle said.
 
"I thought your mad at me for not coming home."
 
"Why should I? You're going to your parents house, yeobo. Unless you're planning to go somewhere and have dinner with another girl. That's for sure, I'll get mad." She said and push the spoon in my mouth.
 
The dinner went well. And I can't explain the feeling of happiness in my entire system right now. Appa and the rest of the boys went to our mini bar and have a drink. While the girls bond in the couch with my mom.
 
"How did it happen? What's the occasion?" I ask but never leaves my eyes to Chelle who is laughing with my umma and Gian.
 
"Remember the day when you almost flipped the entire house because we leave the security behind?" Matthew said and I nod. "She ask for a favor to see your parents to throw you a party. A thank you party. She can't think of what to do to thank you for everything you done to her, so she planned this." And that made me look at him.
 
I put my glass down and walk towards the girls. I grab her by the hand and cupped her face with both hands at kiss her in the lips. 
 
I don't know what got into me to do the sudden action. I'm just so happy right now. I find myself closing my eyes when her lips move. I jerk and pull out of the kiss when I heard everyone teasing us.
 
I feel my cheeks and ears gets hot. I just kissed Chelle in front of everyone. 
 
"Wow! You both looked shocked. First couple kiss?" Taeyang said.
 
I didn't noticed the boys are already in the living room watching us. I slowly look at Chelle and found her shocked like me. Her lips are slightly parted and her eyes are widely open. I bow my head because of embarrassment but Chelle lift my head.
 
"You're welcome!" She hug me. "It's nothing compare to what you did for me. I'm glad you liked it, yeobo." To my surprise she give me a peck on my lips again.
 
"Aigoo, ajumma! Look at your son. He's already a grown up man." Matt teases.
 
I found myself scratching my head. Umma hug me and Appa tap my shoulder.
 
"Yah, Matthew stop teasing my yeobo." She defended me.
 
I tucked my tongue out to Matthew and everyone in the room laugh. The whole house filled with laughter. I wish noona is here. The whole night I and Chelle are inseparable. She's so clingy and honestly I'm in cloud nine. I wish this night wont end. I say a little prayer to thank Him for giving me this people around me. Specially for giving the girl sitting beside me and now smiling sweetly to me. I lean and give her a kiss on the cheeks. She lean her head on my shoulder and we both joined the group to endless chatting, laughing and teasing.
 
 
 
THANK YOU SUBBIES. REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS!!! <3