GOODBYE, YEOBO! (Part 1)

Me and my Dragon

ILWOO’s POV

 

I feel embarrass to myself for being such a jerk. For acting like an idiot and for treating my wife like that in front of our friends.

Umma and Appa called me and scolded me for what happen.

“Matthew called. This is not the first time you did it to her. What happen to you Ilwoo? I never treat your mother like that.”

“You sacrifice and give a lot for her Ilwoo. Don’t waste it. Don’t push her away. Don’t give her the reason to leave you. If you have problem, talk to her or you can always talk about it to us. We’re your parents. Don’t do stupid things that you might regret eventully.”

Those are the words my parents said that keep echoing inside my head. I feel so guilty. Ashamed of myself! I walk towards our drawer and get the box where I put all the papers I found inside her Hello Kitty key chain. I smile as I look at it once again. She kept the ticket where we sit beside each other in the plane after the MAMA event in HK last 2012. The receipt in the bar where her friends and I stay to party after the event. She even wrote a note at the back saying: “First meeting and bonding with the one and only Scheduler. Had a lot of fun with his company.” The receipt of the food she bought for me in Japan with a note: “I hope he’s fine! I miss him so much!” and of course, Blue’s notes to her. She kept every single thing that connects me to her.

"So stupid, Ilwoo!" I said to myself. I've been so unreasonable and jealous about her finding her key because I thought it was because of her ring given by Jiyong but it was all because of me. Yah right! Why I didn't think about that? She didn't know that her ring was in the other keychain I gave her.

Felling so guilty, I decided to sleep in the guest room for a while. Chelle didn't come home for 3 days but she makes sure that I eat and have everything that I need. She keeps on calling Minho to check on me and ask if a am okay or what.

Still embarrass with myself and to her, I didn't contact her when she left for Jeju with her friends.

"What's wrong with you, Ilwoo?" Matthew said. "Are you going to call her or not? Or I'll drag you to Jeju to get her? She's just waiting for you. Just call her rather than walk back and forth in the living room like an idiot while thinking about her."

"Fine! What if she's still mad at me? What if she doesn't want me back?" I'm going to die if that happens.

"How will you know if you just hold your phone and stare at the screen? Get your to Jeju. Jerk!" He throws a pillow and smirk at me. "It's your fault after all, bastard. So do the first move!"

"Okay! Okay! Stop yelling at me and stop calling me names. I'll follow her in Jeju and say sorry to her and to everyone."

"That's my boy! Go get your wife back! Shoo! Finally I can go to date. You're stressing me out." He recited and walk out of the house. Thank God I have a cousin like him. 

Before I left for Jeju, I went to my parents house to say about my plan of getting her back and having kids. They're more excited than I am. I'm glad they're always there to guide and support me. I also talk to Matthew and Minho about renovating the guest room and converting it to a nursery room. And guess what? The two retards ask for a good amount of money as payment for doing the job. That day, I also return all my things back in our room.

----------------------------------------------

This is it! I'm so nervous right now while I'm standing in front of the door. I texted Gian and told her that I'm on my way to Jeju to fetch my wife. With shaking hands, I knock in the door.

"Hi!" I greeted. They're all having a dinner when I enter the room. Chelle is feeding Jiyong's daugther and she looks so beautiful in my eyes even more. She's going to be a good mother that's for sure.

When she saw me, she immediately stands up and run to hug and kiss me. Matthew's right, she loves me. She's just waiting for me to approach her. I shake my head for being a . I'm so paranoid that she will leave me for Jiyong. Can you blame me? She loves Jiyong before so much. I'm just afraid that she still loves him until now. But I was wrong. I'm so damn wrong and I feel so guilty for doubting her.

Before we wave goodbye, I invited everyone to have dinner in our rest house in Jeju. I owe them big time and I have to apologize to everyone especially to Jiyong and his daugther for acting silly.

"Thanks for coming. I want to apologize for acting so childish in front of you. I'm sorry." I bow my head. Chelle reach for my hand under the table and give it a gentle squeeze. Sending message that everything will be alright.

"I don't know what your issue is, Ilwoo but I will not let you hurt her again." All of us look in Seungri's direction. "You, of all people here know what she went through. I will forget you're older than me if you'll do it again." I never see Seungri that serious and believe me, he scared me.

"I know, Seungri and again, I'm deeply sorry!" 

"Lets all leave what happen in the penthouse. It's all in the past now. What is important is we all learn form that incident. Apology accepted, Ilwoo." TOP declared.

The dinner went well. Thanks God we're all okay now. I went to the living room and found my wife watching the kids play with her collection.

"Join the others, yeobo. I need to talk to someone." I said and nod my head towards the veranda where Jiyong is. She smiles at me and give me a peck.

I grab 2 glasses of wind before heading out of the veranda.

"Hey!" I called and give him the glass. "Hmm, I want to say sorry personally to you. I know we're not that close but I've been a total jerk. I shouldn't have done that in front of everyone."

"It's okay Ilwoo-sshi. Normal couples fight. I'm sorry too for interfering. I'm not in the position but she's still a girl and she's hurting. You know she doesn't deserve it."

"Yah! Thank you for looking out on her. I'm sure if I'm in your position, I will get mad and interfere when I saw a girls hurting. Thank you Jiyong and again, I'm sorry." I lift my glass for a toss and smile to him. "Get inside, it's cold here." I said and went inside to hunt Jiyong's daugther. I need to day sorry to her too. Thank goodness to her parents genes because she's a smart kid. Me, my wife, Amber and Cassie play like we're family. I can't wait to have one soon.

---------------------------------------

We went back to Seoul the following day. And I promised myself, I'll be a good husband to her and I will never ever make her cry again. I promised myself that I will not allow jealousy to eat me again.

I start taking her on a date in public. Eat dinner in her favorite restaurant, go the park with her and accompany her on the mall. I also went with her in salon, spa or even in her dentist. I make sure that I spend time with her despite my busy schedule. Everyone is asking about us and believe me, I want to tell them that we're already married but I restrained myself. I need to protect her. We will get there. We're just taking it one step at a time.

everyday I drive her to work and stay for a while to watch her practice. I learned that she and Jiyong would have a stage together. They're on the same agency and people love to watch them together in one stage. And no one will ever be proud of her but me.

The solo stage of her and Jiyong came a good blessing in disguised. As I watch them rehearse together, I can see Chelle loosen a bit and became open with Jiyong now. The last time she told me, she's really mad at him but look them now. She can sit right next to her and even laugh together with him. The wall between them is slowly disappearing. Her cold treatment to him melts and replaced by her warm smile. I suddenly feel a bit jealous watching the two of them. I missed her laugh like that. The glow in her eyes every time they're together is very evident that she's happy being with him. Suddenly it feels like yesterday. Me, loving her from a far and watching her and Jiyong being inlove together in their own little world. 

But my wife never let me feel that I'm neglected. Everytime she has a chance, she runs into me and whispers I love you in my ears and give me a kiss before running back to the practice. We end up being tease by everyone especially me because I get into a big ripe walking tomato very rim she does that.

I remember what I told in one of my interview before that I feel complete with her. It's true! I will never have a perfect life without her. She's my everything and I really love her dearly.

--------------------------------------

"Matthew hyung and Minho make sure to keep the room restricted okay? I'm going out to buy the things we need. Make sure to make it beautiful. I'm paying you a good amount if money so do your job right. Don't fail me." I said and drive to mall to buy baby clothes and other stuff we need for the nursery room.

After buying the things I need, I head to her favorite restaurant to reserve is a table for Valentines Day. I'm walking my way towards the counter when I spotted Chelle's manager. Maybe my wife is planning to surprise me and asks her manager to do it for her. Sweet! I walk to the door with my head bowed so he wont noticed me and ruin my wife's surprise when I bumped into someone.

Without looking at me, she said sorry and run inside. I turn and followed her with my gazed to see whom she is with. Before I could even utter a word, Mr. Kang walks towards my direction. I sit on the nearest chair and pretend reading the menu.

"Yes, Chelle! I already told him your plan. Don't worry it's already settled." I heard him said while passing through me. I smile in the thought. I knew it! She will surprise me again.

But my excitement immediately vanished when I saw the girl I bumped into a while ago while she's walking towards the car. My heart skip a beat. She's holding Mr. Kang's hand while they're smiling sweetly to each other. When they reach the car, the person inside open the door and kisses Henry and the girl. Wait a minute. Are they a... Before my brain function the next word, my phone suddenly beeps. It's from Minho telling me to go home because Chelle is asking about the fishy thing we're doing inside her house.

I shake my head and drive back at home. Knowing my wife she will not stop until she finds out what's happening in the room next to ours. And I'm right!  I found her glaring at Minho and Matthew in front of the room. Good thing she's in the mood and just let it go when I ask her.

I woke up early hoping to see a prepared breakfast for me like my wife always do but to my surprise I found her sleeping peacefully beside me while hugging a big panda stuff toy. I'm kind of feeling sad but I understand. She's always exhausted from her work. Practice here and photo shoot there. She's so busy! But I still feel special because no matter how busy her schedule is, she still finds time for me. Lucky me, right? Maybe she will surprise me later.

With a happy heart, I went out of the bed after giving her a kiss and went to the bathroom. Smile never leaves my face just by thinking that my surprise from my wife. After taking a shower I went straight to the guest room to check my "workers" masterpiece. And it's really indeed a masterpiece. The transformation they did wow me although it's not yet finish. After taking pictures and making notes about the stuff we still need I went back to our room to make a note for my wife. I have an early shooting today and I don't want to wake her up.

The shooting finishes early like I plan. I went to the kitchen to check if I have a chocolates inside the fridge but there's none for me. My shoulders are down when I sit in the chair and eat my chin on my palms.

"What's with the face, yeobo?" She ask while drinking her vitamins.

"Nothing." I answered. " We're going out for dinner later." I continued.

"I can't! I'm going to stay late in YGE today. World tour is near so we need to work double. I need to rehearse some some song with G-Dragon." She really forgot what day is today. This is really not my day.

"Okay! By the way Happy Valentines Day, yeobo!" I said andoint on the door where Paul and Grayson holding a beautiful bouquet and balloons for her. "And Paul cancel my dinner reservation. We're not going out tonight."

She kiss me on the cheeks and thank me. I watched her walks towards the living room to get her bag and then she's gone. I went upstairs to sulk.

How can she forget this day? She always prepares something for me with or without occasion but today? I lay on the bed kicking the pillows because of so much irritation. I don't care if I'm shinning like a kid, then I remember something.

I grab my phone and call my lawyer.

"Atty. Waltz I want you to get me infos from a certain person. I'll just text you the names. Thank you." I hang up and send him the details.