Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour - Hongkong (Day 1)

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 43: 
 
 
 
 
As expected the venue is jammed packed with VIPs. 1 hour before the concert starts Gian called Keisha to meet her at the entrance with Ella and Akit. When they back after a few minutes. I introduce the five boys to our GAs sisters. Before GD went back inside he give me a quick peck on my lips. Ella leans forwards to me and whispers.
 
Ella: "So the rumors are true. Your GDs girlfriend."
 
I just nod and smile. I think they want to squeal and jump but they restrained their selfs.
 
10 minutes before the con starts, the 3 girls headed to their seats while me and Gian went to the stage to accompany the boys. While walking Gian's phone rings.
 
Gian: "What do you want? I'm still breathing. Stop calling. I'll see you in two days."
 
Then she hanged up, looked at me and smiles. I wonder who could that be.
 
When we reach the stage the boys went to their respective capsule. I looked at Jiyong to see if he needs anything. I saw Gian handed Tabi his shades while Dae checks on his shirt.
 
DS: "She's beautiful!"
Gian: "Me? Thank you! Hahahaha!"
DS: "I know your beautiful noona but i'm talking about Keisha."
Gian: "Yup she is beautiful. Stop drooling over her and go to your own capsule."
 
Dae scratch his head and went inside the capsule. Gian waved at TOP and Dae while she's approaching me. We also check on Ri and YB and when they're all set the con started.
 
While in the middle of the con, Mr.Kang left to fetch the boys umma's to the airport. They will be watching day 2 and day 3 of the HK alive tour.
 
Me and Gian sit beside Ella, Keisha and Akit on the VVIP zone. When the VIP start singing Happy Birthday to Seung Ri, maknae look into me with lips pouted.
 
SR: "Yah! Why didn't you brought me my cake!"
 
I smiled and shrugged my shoulder to maknae. I know he's sad when I look into his eyes. His really expecting me to bring his cake like I do in their past tour.
 
After the con we went back to our hotel to meet the umma's. Ella, Akit and Keisha went home because Keisha is not feeling well.
 
After the dinner when the boys is busy teasing each other I grab the chance to talk to the umma's asking for their help on my plan of baking Ri a cake on the third day. Also talk to the Kwon twins to meet me in my room to teach me the step in Seung Ri's VVIP solo number.
 
When everyone felt tired we decided to go to our rooms and take a rest. Me and Gian together with the Bigbang boys walk the umma's to their room. The umma's decided to stay in one room so they could bond and talk to each other.
 
While walking back to our room the boys keep on teasing with each other. I pause and stand still when I saw a box sitting on my rooms door step.
 
GD: "Hey baby whats wrong?"
 
Instead of answering GD, I extend my arms and pointed the box. GD grab the box and put it on the table inside my room. No one wants to talk. All eyes pinned on the mysterious box. Jiyong is walking back and forth inside the room. Serious. Jaw tense. Fist close. He's mad, really mad. Jiyong open the box and we found a box of ferrero chocolates inside, hello kitty organizer and a note. 
 
Hope you like my second gift. - BLUE
 
I was shocked when I saw whats inside. Seung Ri get the chocolates and start eating it. The one who's sending the box is really creative. The sender knows what my fave color, stuff and everything. I think that he/she wanted me to have my own sanrio castle.
 
While we were trying to figure out where the box came from, someone knock on the door. YB walks to open the door.
 
Minho: "Hi. Sorry for interrupting. I'm looking for Gian."
 
I look at Gian, puzzled. I was shocked when YB open the door wider and found LEE MINHO on the door step.
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
I was sitting beside Tabi when Minho entered the room.
 
Minho keeps on calling me, asking me where I am and what i'm doing right now. After the alive tour concert day 1 we go back to our hotel and went straight to a private hall for our dinner with their umma's.
 
Minho: "Hi! I'm looking for Gian."
 
He walks towards me and turn to Chelle while everyone is pinned their eyes in my unexpected visitor.
 
Minho: "You must be Chelle. Hi! Nice meeting you. Can I borrow your friend fo a while?"
Chelle: "Hi! Your Minho right? Where are you taking her? and how did you meet my friend?" She said while drooling.
Minho: "Its a long story, i'll tell you next time. I need to talk to you Gian."
 
Before I could answer, he grab my hand and head outside the room.
 
Gian: "What are you doing here?"
Minho: "Read this!"
 
He gave me a piece of paper saying that he has to deliver the box to Chelle. The box was delivered to Minho's house but it was address to Chelle. Weird? 
 
Gian: "How did you know where staying at this hotel?"
Minho: "When I received the letter and the box last night, I told my manager to call YGE to asked them where were you staying while your in HK."
Gian: "Thats why you keep calling me all day?"
Minho: "No! I jusy want to bother you. Hahahaha!"
Gian: "Crazy! Anyway, who do you think sends it?"
Minho: "I don't know. You have to help me, I wanted to enjoy my vacation."
Gian: "He just accepted my apologies for going home late and now your here." I said while whinnying. 
Minho: "Who? Just help me. I'm going back to Korea tomorrow."
Gian: "Nothing! So how can I help you?"
Minho: "Lets eat first. I'm hungry. Lets go to my room. I'll call room service then we can talk."
 
We talked while he's eating his late dinner. He told me that the box and the letter arrived last night to his house. The delivery guy didn't give any information who the sender is because of the company policy. He's also trying to figure out who sends the box to his house where the box can be sent directly to our apartment.
 
========================================================
 
When Gian and Minho left the room, all eyes was pinned on me, puzzled. When I turn to Tabi, he look at me with eyes wide open.
 
Chelle: "Whoa! Don't look at me like that. I didn't know she knew Minho, okay?!"
GD: "Baby do you have any idea who your admirer is?"
DS: "Hyung maybe its from her fan. We always receives stuff from VIPs."
YB: "I thought so too. Man, chill! Wow noona you already have a fandom huh? You haven't debut yet but your being noticed."
TOP: "Yah Jiyong, as long as the gifts doesn't harm Chelle its fine. Let it go! Now YB come with me, we have to visit a new friend."
 
When TOP and YB went out of the room, the two maknae's excuse themselves to go to their rooms. Jiyong is walking back and forth in front of me while I was siting in my bed. I reach for his hand and pull him to sit beside me.
 
Chelle: "Stop it Jiyong. Your getting me scared."
GD: "I'm sorry baby, I just cant help it."
Chelle: "Calm down okay. If umma see you like this she'll worried."
GD: "Alright. Now take a rest okay. As much I wanted to stay here, you know that I cant. Good night baby, i'll see you tomorrow. I love you."
Chelle: "Love you too. But I cant be with you on the rehearsal tomorrow. Me and Gian will go with the umma's. hey Jiyong promise me you wont think about it anymore. Sweet dreams baby."
 
Jiyong nod at me and pulled me closer. He kiss me on the lips and to my forehead before he went to his own room.
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
My mind stop functioning when I see another box in Chelle's hotel room. I picked it up and open it. Who the hell will send those gifts. I cant help myself not to think. The sender knows where the girls lived and he/she knows that we are staying at this hotel. I grab my phone to call YGE to ask if someone knows where we staying beside the YGE staff. They said Minho's manager call to ask but he's looking for Gian. I think i'm just being paranoid. Maybe Dae's right, its just from a fan and as long as it doesn't harm Chelle, i'm fine with that.
 
I was about to change my clothes when I saw my clothes Chelle wear last night when she slept here. I smiled when I remembered what happen last night.
 
I was playing cut the rope in her phone when I felt her move beside me. I didn't bother to look at her because I knew she was sleeping. Then I felt something different. I felt hot. I felt sensitive and hot. My whole body becomes hot. I slowly glare at her, put down her phone and swallowed hard. Slowly I looked in front of me and found her hands on me. On my. . .DRAGON! Her hand landed on me when he move a while ago. When I turned to her again she was sleeping soundly beside me with a smile curved in her face. I gently lift her hands away from my dragon and placed it beside her. I close my eyes and turn to the other side before my imagination gone wild.
 
Whoa! That was. . .damn! I slowly move out of the bed, reach for the pitcher and drink a glass of water to calm myself. I shake my head and smile like crazy while looking at her. I decided to sleep in the couch before I could do something.
 
After remembering the crazy thing last night I went out, look for Gian and decided to talk to her about Chelle. I found her walking on the hallway heading to her room.
 
GD: "Hey, can I talk to you in a minute."
Gian: "Do you need anything?"
GD: "I want to ask you something."
Gian: "Oh! What do you want to know?"
GD: "Does Chelle have sleeping habits?"
Gian: "Yup! She likes to hug the person next to her. She clings so much to the point that you cant breath. In short she can suffocate you. Why asked?"
GD: "Really? That explains everything."
Gian: "Did she hugged you last night while she sleeps? I'm pretty sure you liked it. Sometimes she talks too. You will be entertained when you hear her talk."
GD: "Now I know. Thanks for the info Gian."
Gian: "Why?"
GD: "Well. . .last night she accidentally grab my dragon."
Gian: "Really?! Hahahahahaha! Good thing she didn't squeeze it hard."
GD: "Yah thats what i'm thankful for. If not i'm probably dead by now. Don't tell her about the incident. She'll get awkward for sure."
Gian: "Alright! I wont tell her but how does it feel Jiyong. Your girl touched you. What did you do?"
GD: "Yah Gian stop it. Talking to you is never been a good idea after all. I didn't do anything okay?!"
Gian: "Whaaaaaaaaat?! I knew it. Your the slowest famous leader I knew, EVER!"
GD: "I heard Minho went here to see you. I wonder what TOP hyung will do."
Gian: "Yah Jiyong my head hurts since last night. He's really mad."
GD: "I'll tell him you came out from his room."
Gian: "Go ahead Kwon leader! I'll tell Chelle your little secret!"
GD: "Fine! Good night!"
 
I went back to my room while shaking my head. I walk straight to my bathroom, take a quick shower and decided to sleep.