SURPRISE!

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 18:

 

 
 
Mr.Kang and I head towards the plane. I climbed quietly on the plane. When I was inside the plane all the staff was looking on GD and his manager who's currently having an argument. When one of the staff noticed me I put my pointing finger on my lips and whisper.
 
"Sssshhhhhh."
 
"Dammit!" I heard GD said.
 
I found TOP was standing behind manager Kim, calming him down. YB and Dae was standing behind GD, trying to calm his down.
 
"NOONA!"  Seung Ri scream the moment he see me.
 
I wave at Seung Ri as the boys slowly turn around including GD whose staring at me now. I pretend looking for my seat number to get rid of the dragon's burning eyes.
 
I found my seat and settle my self on the chair provided for me when TOP suddenly approach me.
 
"Are you alone? Your going to Malaysia? Why?" TOP asked me.
 
I nod and said "This is the only flight going to Malaysia. I'll be doing a business there. Any problem with that Tabi? Am I not allowed to go there? Plus I'm meeting someone in Malaysia." I look at GD when I utter the word SOMEONE whose now seating beside me.
 
"Why is your phone off? Gian told me she didn't know where you are?" GD asked when TOP went to the provided seat for him and left me and GD with suspicious look and look at YB after giving GDs phone back.
 
"The 2 maknaes and I decided to spend christmas here, with you and Gian."
YB suddenly interrupted.
 
"Uhm, Bae I think that wouldn't be possible. Gian and I will be out of the country for a couple of times." 
 
I was shocked knowing that the boys wanted to spend holiday with us, here. It was going to be fun for sure. Spending christmas in the Philippines has always been fun.
 
"WHAT? What are you talking about?" GD asked me after putting my seatbelt on. 
 
"I'm going to meet someone." I smiled.
 
"Who?" He said arching his brow.
 
"Hyung, I think noona is dating someone in Malaysia." I heard Ri making me laugh when GD looked at Seung Ri with eyes wide open.
 
After a few minutes the staff and the 4 boys decided to take a rest. Everyone is sleeping when GD turned to face me.
 
"Here! Mom cook this for you. She even assured me that this is only for you." I said to GD and hand him the big lunch box.
 
"Wow! Umma made this for me. I missed eating this. But, are you following me in Malaysia?" He whispers while giving me the sweetest  smile making me blush.
 
I smiled back at him, shrugged my shoulder, plug in the headset, close my eyes and lean on the chair.
 
I open my eyes when I felt GDs hands on my head making me lean on his shoulder. He reaches my hand, knot his fingers against mine and kiss the back of my hand. I smiled and close my eyes as I make my way to dreamland.
 
I woke up when I felt someone is staring at me. When I open my eyes I meet Jiyong's eyes.
 
"Hey beautiful! Where about to land in a few minutes."
 
When the plane finally land, I immediately grab my bag and head towards the door, passing through GD.
 
"Oh noona, where are you going? Where are you staying?" Seung Ri asked me.
 
"I told you I'm going to meet someone. I'll try to watch your concert tomorrow. Goodluck!" I waved him googbye before I die on GDs stare.
 
I called Gian the moment I arrived on my suite. Told her where hotel I was staying and what's my room number. She's been updating and feeding info's on her twitter account. She's been monitoring the net after the concert.
 
========================================================
 
TOP POV
 
GD has been acting weird lately. His mood swings is becoming unpredictable.  MY GD IS HAVING AN AFFAIR. I decided to call someone to confirm what's on my mind.
 
I was having fun talking to someone on my phone when GD enter my room.
 
"Still in the bad mood?" I asked him with putting the phone down.
 
"Who are you talking to?" He said instead.
 
When I said that it was Gian, GD immediately snatched the phone on my hand and accidentally press the loudspeaker button. 
 
"Gian I. . ." 
 
"I told you your not going to miss her much! Go to room 8022."
 
After saying thanks and hand the phone back to me, GD rush to the door and run to Chelle's room.
 
Uhmmm I think I know why now. I continued talking to Gian as I followed GD. I saw YB, Dae and Ri enter the room.
 
The moment the 5 of us entered the room Chelle suddenly screamed while unpacking her things from her luggage.
 
"Giiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!"
 
========================================================
 
I screamed when I was unpacking my clothes from my luggage. Gian replace all clothes on my bag. She pack all the y dresses we bought but didn't bother using them. 
 
I was about to call Gian when I saw the boys standing behind me. TOP was with his phone. 
 
"I think she's mad at you." TOP said getting our attention.
 
We looked TOP with where-did-you-get-her-number look.
 
"I got her number in your phone Jiyong." TOP said giving him a suspicious look.
 
GD expression was unreadable when he heard what Tabi said.
 
"And don't worry Ji I didn't read any of your saved messages." TOP continued as he looks at me and GD.